Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. (17224 Views)

World Trade Center Reopens For Business 13 Years After 9/11 Devastation / More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation / Fake Pictures Of Hurricane Sandy Escalating Panic, Trending On Social Med [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2012
Gallery of quite incredible images of the devastation left on the U.S. East Coast by hurricane #Sandy
This is...unreal. Essentially the only building with power in #NYC right now is the Empire State Building. #Sandy

Source: http:///gCkSjD2Q

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2012
More images

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Built2last: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
All these happening is just a pointer that the end is very near. I simpathise with all affected.
i just wonder why all hurricanes are named after women

8 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
What a pity! embarassed embarassed hurricane idowuogbo

8 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
It is terrible!
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
ET! If it were in naija,they will be blaming the govt. as they are still doing now, for not preventing a natural disaster...Ihe neme!

12 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Kslib(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
May GOD help them..

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Afam4eva(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is really severe.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by ihebrooke(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Built2last: All these happening is just a pointer that the end is very near. I sympathise with all affected.

TRUE TALK
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Mujitapha(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
So US is not 'almighty' again.

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by aribisala0(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
We have our own flood problems at home ,why is that not on the front page. What is wrong with us
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
God help dem out of dis wan o..GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Kx: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
[size=14pt]In Naija flood scientists reasoned that it happened because Cameroun opened their dams.

Who opened dams for New York flooding, Canada?[/size]

It has been foretold.

4 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Odinaka00(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is serious
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
To those in the affected areas, Stay Safe and GOD be with you.

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Odinaka00(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
aribisala0: We have our own flood problems at home ,why is that not on the front page. What is wrong with us

Re U̶̲̥̅̊ ok at all?

6 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by tbaba1234: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
There is a tree lying in front of my house plus a branch found a way somehow into the basement... grin grin
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by aribisala0(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Odinaka00:

Re U̶̲̥̅̊ ok at all?
ask your mother if she is ok.I doubt it very much
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by oemmanuel: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Thank God for the workable system like the USs. Prepared for the worst. Lesson for us.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Pain(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Maybe the Mayans Were Right Afterall shocked

Ok. Doomsday Survival Kits for Sale. Hurry While Offer Lasts! angry
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by vislabraye(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is devastating. If it happens in Nigeria, Elrufai would be blaming Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by henryboff(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
Man see cars oooo grin Them go soon sell all these cars as flood damage cars. Any man wey wan buy tokunbo from NOV ending, make sure say the ride no come from NYC ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Revealedtv(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Maybe the Mayans were right...End of the world and all
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by ng4am(f): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dis is horrible, naija flood is better than dis, just that we re not use to natural disasters. May God help them.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by octus2008(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Men make una prepare ohhhhhhhhhh,cars go full naija soon,all these flood damaged vehicles,igbo kwenu,kwezwunu,un don de see markeeeeeeeeet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..TO BUY CARS FROM AMERICA THIS PERIOD,WWW.COPART.COM........U GO BUY RANGE FOR 5000 $

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by vascey(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nature's force...SMH

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by adonisyung(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Built2last: All these happening is just a pointer that the end is very near. I simpathise with all affected.
i just wonder why all hurricanes are named after women
everytin end time...И̲̮̣̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊ today hurricane start,,,all this xtians self

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by bigx(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
I pray human lives are not lost, This is far worse than what we had in nigeria.
Also, no tokunboh vehicles from New York till further notice.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by dridowu: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sandy Hurricane na Flood ? Anyway sha thank God d tin no reach ds LEVEL for 9ja
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Kaylee1: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
I cant remember all the names of nairalanders living in NYC but I hope Ogugua and Inked Nerd are okay. Hopefully, this doesn't get to where I live.
Wishing all who live there God's protection and safety.
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by igbsam(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
Now we are seeing the MOVIE "2012" Na only earthquake and rain of fire never happen. The end is near!!!!
Re: Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. by Moukafoam(f): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mujitapha: So US is not 'almighty' again.

You are a ♏ãn plz try to make sense angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation / 4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban / Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.