Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? (9574 Views)

Michael Okpara Univ Of Agric Umudike (mouau) / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike Abia State / Is Bank Of Agriculture Giving Loans To Farmers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Omero(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
Plz anybody in d house that applied for d michael okpara university of agriculture recruitment with any information
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Donfaray(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
There aptitude test is on 19 of January 2013 Ƒo̶̲̥̅̊® non academic staaffs
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by iwedimarshal: 4:35am On Jan 20, 2013
Mouau Recruitment hopful (GA,AL), any info on d test so far written yestaday?
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Profeme: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2013
The result is now out for graduate asst/asst lecturers.Go to www.mouau.edu.ng and check for ur result.
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by obichijiokeobi: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
D whole result has been uploaded in der website. I just checked mine for Assistant Academic planning Officer.
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by joshuajunior(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
So how was the result fellow nairalands ..hs any cutoff mark bn fixed?..
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Johnnyemy: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2013
Who knows the cutt-off mark please?
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Omero(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
joshuajunior: So how was the result fellow nairalands ..hs any cutoff mark bn fixed?..
The result was pretty poor 4 some ppl, some scorin as low as 18%, 20% etc while some scored 50% and above, but d info was dat they wil contact us in due time, did'nt hear of any cutoff mark b4 I left. Anyone wit further info shld plz infom d hauz. Tanx.
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by obichijiokeobi: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
D cut off mark will be pasted soon and those who scaled thru will be invited for an oral interview. I pray it should favour us.
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Swe3zjan3cy: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2013
Plz wen will d post ume comerce 4 pipo takin jamb dz yr[img][/img] undecided
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by sorom4: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2013
I learnt that MOUAU have been recruiting internally since the exam. Was told that d may nt use d exam dt we wrote since the v employed so many pple since then. I weep for my country. One begins to wonder why they should invite pple for the exam and demand that we buy scratch cards which over 10,000 pple bought at N1,000 each; without using d exam dt we wrote and have been recruiting pple for those same positions since then
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by joshneku: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2013
ls it realy true that they have discarded our exam. I just pray that this is not true. pls we need more info on this recriutment.
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by joshneku: 9:42am On May 09, 2013
So no information from umudike yet? How can I score 85 in d aptitude test and not be invited for interview? Please what is happening?
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by obichijiokeobi: 6:20pm On May 20, 2013
Pls house: Any info abt d recruitment at mouau.

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Osqy: 1:03pm On May 30, 2013
Please house, is there any hope for me in getting admission to michael okpara university. My jamb score is 137. My course of choice is Botany.
Pls, if any assistance, light a candle on my way for God sake. I need any contact on this. My no. 08038826194. E-mail shamtell444@yahoo.com
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
sorom4: I learnt that MOUAU have been recruiting internally since the exam. Was told that d may nt use d exam dt we wrote since the v employed so many pple since then. I weep for my country. One begins to wonder why they should invite pple for the exam and demand that we buy scratch cards which over 10,000 pple bought at N1,000 each; without using d exam dt we wrote and have been recruiting pple for those same positions since then

You are right dear. I learnt too dat VC hv bn employin Enugu pple n others internally. Sum1 even told me ‘ though I dnt knw if is tru sha‘ dat sum pple pay 500k to 700k for d job. If dat b d case for Christ sake, y shld dey invite us @ d 1st place n collected 1000k for over 10,000 pple dat came frm far n near knwin fully well dat dey will nt mk use of it? I hv a connection wit d one who is incharge of every other connection in dis world (GOD), so dere is still hope for me. I leave everyfin to God cus my best is yet to cum.

SEE YOU ALL AT THE TOP

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by geodemainguy(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Hello guys. Did anyone apply for this years recruitment at MOUAU?
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Akabuo: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Yes. Ok
WhatsApp me on 080688216xx
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Akabuo: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2019
geodemainguy:
Hello guys. Did anyone apply for this years recruitment at MOUAU?

Yes
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by geodemainguy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Akabuo:

Yes
Any update bro?
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Akabuo: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Still on oral interviews
geodemainguy:
Any update bro?
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by geodemainguy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akabuo:
Still on oral interviews
Oral interview? We did just CBT. Which position did you apply?
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Akabuo: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2019
geodemainguy:
Oral interview? We did just CBT. Which position did you apply?
Which means u were not successful on CBT
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by geodemainguy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Akabuo:

Which means u were not successful on CBT
Am not sure they have invited Non-Academic for oral interview.
Re: Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? by Akabuo: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
geodemainguy:
Am not sure they have invited Non-Academic for oral interview.
Lol.They were all invited same time. See the format of the invite.Following your success in the CBT exam, you're invited for an oral interview at MOUAU for the post of Technologist II (Parasitology) from Thurs 31st Oct to Fri 1st Nov, 2019 by 8am.
Venue- Anyim Pius Auditorium
Come with all your original credentials.
Drop ur WhatsApp number let's chat

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } / Fishery Or Poultry Business, Which Is More Lucrative? / Special IITA Variety Of Cassava Stems Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.