Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Toyota Fish Light And Big Daddy! Which To Buy Pls Advice. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Fish Light And Big Daddy! Which To Buy Pls Advice. (1508 Views)

I Have D Option Of Buying A 2003 Camry Or Eod.which Do U Advise I Buy?...pls Kin / Honda EOD & Toyota Big Daddy Which One Will I Go For? / Big Daddy Camry (2003 - 2006): Why Don't People Like It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Fish Light And Big Daddy! Which To Buy Pls Advice. by mili3kid(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
Pls I'm a little confused. I want to get a toyota product dts very strong and economical. D camry-fish light (2001 model)and camry-big daddy (2005 model) has come to mind. Pls help which is better. Will also appreciate advice about other models...
Re: Toyota Fish Light And Big Daddy! Which To Buy Pls Advice. by tobeorji: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
It all depends on your Bal level.
Re: Toyota Fish Light And Big Daddy! Which To Buy Pls Advice. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
mili3kid: Pls I'm a little confused. I want to get a toyota dts very strong and economical. D fish light and big daddy has come to mind. Pls help which is better. Will also appreciate advice about other models...

Your advice could come from a wider audience, if you stated exactly what models, and their respective years. The names you've posted here mean nothing to me, and I would imagine there'll be others in the same boat as myself.

Good luck with your search.
Re: Toyota Fish Light And Big Daddy! Which To Buy Pls Advice. by mili3kid(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
Siena:

Your advice could come from a wider audience, if you stated exactly what models, and their respective years. The names you've posted here mean nothing to me, and I would imagine there'll be others in the same boat as myself.

Good luck with your search.
Tnx boss! Done modifying...
So what's ur advice?
Re: Toyota Fish Light And Big Daddy! Which To Buy Pls Advice. by mili3kid(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
tobeorji: It all depends on your Bal level.
My broda 'Ba' no b d issue o! Getting d best ride na wetin dey my mind. As in advice... Oya shoot what U got for me?
Re: Toyota Fish Light And Big Daddy! Which To Buy Pls Advice. by mili3kid(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2012
Every single advice is highly appreciated!!!
Re: Toyota Fish Light And Big Daddy! Which To Buy Pls Advice. by mili3kid(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2012
Pls m still waiting for ur advice! Its urgent

(1) (Reply)

2015 Mercedes C Class Cost $1000 More Than The Outgoing Model / Cars You would Recommend For A First Timer / In Need Of Ten Ford Ranger 2013 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.