Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,168 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Xmx Me App - The Best Way To Send Sms/bulk Sms At A Cheap Price - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Xmx Me App - The Best Way To Send Sms/bulk Sms At A Cheap Price (5724 Views)

Send Sms For 0.89kobo / Promo:send Sms To Any Phone For Free / Make Calls/send Sms On Ur 3g Ipad1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmx Me App - The Best Way To Send Sms/bulk Sms At A Cheap Price by elvis10ten(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Have you ever wanted to send sms at a low price(2 naira) or is your current bulk sms site not providing all your needs. Read below.
I will like to introduce you to Xmx Me. Xmx Me is a mobile application that lets you send sms/bulk sms at a very low price with high tech functionalities which other sms/bulk sms does not provide.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE XMX ME ?
1)You can select all numbers from your phonebook.
2)With Xmx Me you can minimize when sending sms.
3)Xmx Me has a powerful ui which is simple but smart.
4)Xmx Me has flexible payments option. You can buy credits with Airtime/recharge cards or bank deposit.
5)Xmx Me has a fast internet connection.
6)Xmx Me is reliable, cheap and fast.
7)Xmx Me provides daily, weekly and monthly promos to its users.
coolXmx Me uses little bandwidth which means you can send sms even if your sim Account balance is less than N0.02k as long as you have Xmx Me credits.
9)Xmx Me provide other special services to its users.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF USING XMX ME ?
When using Xmx Me you can send sms at N1.80k - N2.00k but the normal service provider charge is N5.00 - N15.00. Which if calculated you can use N100 to send 50 sms but the normal way you can only send not more or less than 20 sms with N100.
Xmx Me is the right app for you if you want to market your product or want people to know more about something or inform them of events.
Visit: http://www. and start sending sms at N1.80k - N2.00.
Hurry now first 50 users get free credits.
Re: Xmx Me App - The Best Way To Send Sms/bulk Sms At A Cheap Price by elvis10ten(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THE APPLICATION.

(1) (Reply)

Convert Airtime To Physical Cash / 50 Dollars Itunes Gift Card Available.... More gift cards available... / Original (VERY BRIGHT) IPHONE 5, 5S, 6, 6S, 6+, 6S+,7... SCREEN (NOW AVAILABLE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.