Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? (1158 Views)

D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! / D'banj Is Nigeria's Highest Paid Artiste / Who Says Tupac Is Overated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by tundewoods(m): 2:50am On Jan 29, 2008
This is an honest question i often ask myself.

But come to think of it the dude has this charisma and energy i've never seem to have seen any Nigerian act,which reminds me of James Brown back in the 60's.A good entertainer but certainly not a good vocalist.He certainly appears to have become a sex symbol for the ladies and a crowd puller.

Having said that do you think D'banj is actually overated ?I personally think he is overated,what about you ?
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by niger1234: 3:32am On Jan 29, 2008
NO HE IS NOT OVER RATED, SIMPLY HE IS THE FIRST NIGER THAT TOOK A CHANCE AND PUT SEX OUT THERE.

UNLIKE THE OTHER NIGERIANS WHO ARE TOO SCARE TO DO SO, SO THEY RUN TO GOSPEL MUSIC BECAUSE THEY DO NOT

WANT TO HEAR THE MOUTH OF NIGERIANS, I MEAN THE MOUTH OF HYPOCRITS!

HE TOOK A CHANCE, IT WORKED , SO HE IS ON POINT!

NOT OVER RATED smiley
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by skingo(m): 3:34am On Jan 29, 2008
dat boy is just on topof his game right now. I wish him the best but I believe  hes gonna hit a slump soon. better invest coznew artists will take his position soon just like he took it frm tuface.dbanj is certainly  overrated
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by gabrielgb: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2008
dbanj is not overrated. mybe you should liten to the new mo hits singles b4 you judge next time. to me tuface is a bit overrated and most certainly Idris Abdulkareem was the most overrated.

file -- dont touch it. this guy got swager and style and attitude. his cool and hot.
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by DCONE1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2008
dat guy is overated make e go step up im game cos dis 2008 wey we dey so go hot 4 am cos many talentd guys dey come out
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by DCONE1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
any small thing kokolet d guy dey vex me e no dey sing beta thing
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by Baro(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2008
As a musician/singer he is ABSOLUTELY OVER-RATED, dude is cool as an entertainer anyway
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by whateva(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2008
DBANJ IS OVER RATED BUT ALL THE SAME NA THE WORK OF PROMOTIONS BE THAT
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by tundewoods(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2008
whateva:

DBANJ IS OVER RATED BUT ALL THE SAME NA THE WORK OF PROMOTIONS BE THAT

grin Grab your copy Now !
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by Njoy1(f): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2008
all we have in Nigeria are overated:

Overated musicians
overated footballers
overated actors
overated actresses
overated proffessors
overated everything.
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by coolboyapg: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
dbanj to me is not overated,the dude has got charisma,energy and a big crowd puller,vocally he is okay and has choosen afropopfunk and afrobeat as his style which requires swaga and less vocals,pls leave him alone,make una go hear jassie,una go jazzy like donjazzy.NO LONG THING
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by sect(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2008
dbanj is over-rated.
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by WarfyBoy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2008
na only pipo we dey reason d guy dey overate am

me i no reason that guy at allllll, to me d guy dey make plenty noise

Buty Cal abi wetin call na RIBBISH

i kno fit listen to dt kin music, i blame Wande Cole wey go waste im fine voice 4 dt piece of trash
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by Mindless(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2008
OVER-RATED
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by fastmoney(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2008
he aint over-rated, he got swagger with many naija artist lack, and fans luv swagger, fans buy swagger or why do u think birdman sold more than wu-tang clan,
he packaged himself real good and people loved it, so they bought it, p-square got a good package too, tuface is very talented but kennis cant even rap-up a cheese burger not to talk of packaging tuface, if tuface had good pakaging like them other boys he would be selling tripple of wat he is selling right now, how many times do you hear about tuface apart from when he is on stage or tv, (sorry and also when he gets robbed)
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by ginger1(f): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2008
koko master is very much OVERATED, very annoying when on tv (he's so loud n kip fileing n shit) . I jut like why me song , even d koko song sucks
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by MRIDE(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2008
[center]d'banj is an entertainer. we love his actions and the way he entertains us. he never said one day that he is here to make sense but to entertain. he is mor of the performing arts type. i like him but then again he is also my dude. check out my music 1.

LOOK @ THE COVER, READ OVER THE TRACKLIST & DOWNLOAD THE MIXTAPE FOR FREE, LEAVE A COMMENT, CRITIC , THANK YOU & GOD BLESS

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/PASSPORTPIMPIN

WATCH NEW VIDEO HERE(STR8 TO PUBLIC ACCESS TV & YOUTUBE VIDEO):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1YKGbr8kkXk

[size=13pt]DOWNLOAD HERE(FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY):

DivShare File - PASSPORT PIMPIN THA MIXTAPE.rar

Thanks for downloading the mixtape.
[/size][/center]
Re: Do You Think D'banj Is Actually "overated" ? by Hollavick: 11:27am On May 11, 2018
No

(1) (Reply)

John Legend's "show Me" / Sasha Ft Dama Do Bling- -put It Down / 9ice Drop New Songs - Appetizer & Women, Weed & Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.