Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) (60545 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: Sagamite's interview

https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175

Now that is one funny dude! grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Lmao @Sagamite. I need my time off to read Sagamites fifty shades of grey aka biography
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2012
Missy_B:
E own must different. See as e long . . .Yeye! grin

I think say na only me think so.

If u are looking for a male Busy_body, I think u will find it in Sagamite grin

Dem too like torey. grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2012
Mu che che che che che @Sagamite's advert.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Lmao @ his perfection personality. I swear saga mite will not make me choke on this ice cream grin grin

The fact that he thinks he is God's greatest gift to woman, is the funniest of them all
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
jennykadry: Lmao @Sagamite. I need my time off to read Sagamites fifty shades of grey [/b]aka biography

Thanks Jenny, u got the name of the novel right. Me sef need to read properly. I'm sure my 1 hour lunch break will do. grin

[b]Location: My Body is in London, My heart and soul is in my family shrine in my village in Sagamu, Oyinbo no wan give those parts of me visa. angry

grin grin grin

Why dem go give dat part of u visa na? Na ur body dem need na tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Theben(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sagamite just dey exude pride..... Btw, how did he manage to get visa with those names
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Thanks Jenny, u got the name of the novel right. Me sef need to read properly. I'm sure my 1 hour lunch break will do. grin

grin grin grin

Lol @ why did he join NL. to educate the uneducated grin

He also looks good in a suit grin grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
Theben: Sagamite just dey exude pride..... Btw, how did he mange to get visa with those names

lol.

He got boys for Oluwole na.

BTW Sagamite, I can't believe u could X ur fakee-wives for your to date list. hahann . . . Not even Jenny with all her mouth and busy_body with all the fight fight she dey fight us made the list.

grin grin grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
jennykadry: Lmao @ his perfection personality. I swear saga mite will not make me choke on this ice cream grin grin

The fact that he thinks he is God's greatest gift to woman, is the funniest of them all

Sagamite, see as Jenny dey tassie u. U should divorce her immediately. angry

Ermmm . . . . can we at least see the embodiment of perfection na. tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

lol.

BTW Sagamite, I can't believe u could X ur fakee-wives for your to date list. hahann . . . Not even Jenny with all her mouth and busy_body with all the fight fight she dey fight us made the list.

grin grin grin

I told him not to include my name. It took a lot of convincing from me as he wanted to tell the whole world what a good wifey I am cool
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
jennykadry:

I told him not to include my name. It took a lot of convincing from me as he wanted to tell the whole world what a good wifey I am cool

hmmm . . .

Let's see the defence BB will put up. grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Sagamite(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Missy_B:
E own must different. See as e long . . .Yeye! grin

Yeah.

People that take the effort and interest to know me well would know I am quite different and uncomparable to mere mortals. tongue

jennykadry: Lmao @Sagamite. I need my time off to read Sagamites fifty shades of grey aka biography

That was the edited version o.

If you want Director's cut, we will be talking more about my ashaworisms and my youtube videos.

There is more about me that stands out when people are interested enough to find out. grin

jennykadry: Lmao @ his perfection personality. I swear saga mite will not make me choke on this ice cream grin grin

I am a catch.

That is part of the cut the Directors made.

I believe I am such a top-notch catch and I will only give myself as a reward to a girl that is worth it and wants it. I will never give one of the highest rewards on Earth to a shythead. cool

Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin

Dem dey fear say I go bring my juju come dominate the country.

Dem look the body and say "Damn, our girls will like this. Lets give them a treat". cool

Tgirl4real:
lol.

grin grin grin

No 1, why state you will date women you have already pulled.

No 2, why risk dem husbands come look for you.

No 3, the date list are the hot girls I want to add to my harem, not the ones already in it.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sagamu, I had no idea you are that boring! No spice for that interview rara, more of same ol' same ol'.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
naijababe: Sagamu, I had no idea you are that boring! No spice for that interview rara, more of same ol' same ol'.

tongue grin grin grin

You dey lie. grin

O de form! O ga o.

Okpeke, Okpekete! grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sagamite:

tongue grin grin grin

You dey lie. grin

O de form! O ga o.

Okpeke, Okpekete! grin

Shior, gbogbo fake joker! Abeg ko jemi
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by MissyB3(f): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
This interview looks so scanty compared to Saggybobo's own.

Missy, u broke the rules. Wey pishor na? tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by MissyB3(f): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: This interview looks so scanty compared to Saggybobo's own.

Missy, u broke the rules. Wey pishor na? tongue
Sagamite can make even a lawyer seem dumb. Lol! Scanty, but hilarious and entertaining, I think.

I have added a photo, henceforth, you have no excuse not to add a photo. If dem nor give you, steal am, hack into their 'puter. . .do warreva. grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Firearm! Sey you havent dated a nlndr before? Why are you lying through your teeth? Why?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Missy_B:
Sagamite can make even a lawyer seem dumb. Lol! Scanty, but hilarious and entertaining, I think.

I have added a photo, henceforth, you have no excuse not to add a photo. If dem nor give you, steal am, hack into their 'puter. . .do warreva. grin

yes ma. grin

Odunnu: Firearm! Sey you havent dated a nlndr before? Why are you lying through your teeth? Why?

Asiri ti tu. grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by wonlasewonimi: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
Who is deceiving this sagamite with his egba n'to line apoche shirt
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

yes ma. grin

Asiri ti tu. grin
so ree o! tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
Odunnu: Firearm! Sey you havent dated a nlndr before? Why are you lying through your teeth? Why?

Have I dated you? tongue You didnt agree now! cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
ayobase:

Qualifying ur DAMN black asss?
undecided
Not DAMN, but PREMIUM. That's the qualification grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by ayobase(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
And Slimyem too

Yes, and that lepayemi too!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by ayobase(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ishilove:
Not DAMN, but PREMIUM. That's the qualification grin

Have u seen okere's teeth before?
Na so ur teeth be!
wink
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Odunnu: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
Firearm:

Have I dated you? tongue You didnt agree now! cheesy
And here I was, thinking it meant something to you.
Na wa o. All men are the same
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Odunnu:

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Odunnu:

U will get an award soon if u continue dis way. grin
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by Tgirl4real(f): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
Jaybee,

I see u. E kaabo so ri eto yi. cheesy

hmmm . . . are u ready for me? tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) by ayobase(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: Sagamite's interview

https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175

The beginning was cool, but the ending was fuckta.rd!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (56) (Reply)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.