Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers (10966 Views)

Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by ukuba: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
this looks more like assassination... could there be a cover up somewhere?
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
why cant they take the car and the money and leave him alive?
truly anytime we wake up we just have to commit ourself to God.
No one knows when the unknown will occur.
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by a1solution: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
charlsecy4: [size=15]Oh, my GOD!!! Emeka Ekwerendu was my townsman. I could remember seeing his wedding pictures back in the past. I didn't know him personally, but my elder siblings knew him.[/size]
A source told me he (Emeka) could have been assassinated, not just randomly killed.
May the Light of Christ Jesus Eternally Shine on his Soul, Amen.
ARE YOU SURE HE SETTLED THE BOYS SERVING HIM WELL? BECAUSE THAT MAY BE THE CAUSE

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
But they could still have collected teh money without killing the man.
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by chumatez: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
May his soul rest in peace. AMEN
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by texazzpete(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
a1solution: ARE YOU SURE HE SETTLED THE BOYS SERVING HIM WELL? BECAUSE THAT MAY BE THE CAUSE

Are you also sure he didn't fail to settle the trans-galactic aliens who had been providing him with the ENERGON CUBES which powered his car dealership?

See how silly it is to speculate wildly?
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
This is one stupid thing about Onitsha Armed robbers. They rob and kill their victims. They can also kill a victim who carries black nylon containing bread b4 they realize it is bread that the person is carrying. Most of the criminal in that area have very low mentality and if the police want to do their work they can get them easily sad
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by ilenaira: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
a1solution: ARE YOU SURE HE SETTLED THE BOYS SERVING HIM WELL? BECAUSE THAT MAY BE THE CAUSE

And that's a justifiable 'cause' in your mind is it? undecided
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by Emmyruns: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
If they were caught and burnt like d Uniport saga, everybody will start condeming d act calling it jungle justice. They have succeeded in killing dat man. Imagine what wil b of his wife and children. God wil judge them.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by princeonx: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: A mans enemies are members of his own house.....in igbo land its not uncommon to hear that the robbers are agrieved brothers,cousins,uncles and inlaws.....poohhhhh who kills his own blood for money....igbos too like ego...why not take d money and leave...but if they do they will be identified cos they re from the man household....rip to him...and R.I.F...ck to d fumckers
Never knew they still make things like you!
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by Igwe9(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
Emmyruns: If they were caught and burnt like d Uniport saga, everybody will start condeming d act calling it jungle justice. They have succeeded in killing dat man. Imagine what wil b of his wife and children. God wil judge them.
Not at all, These ones had Guns with them but nothing of such were said to be found with the uniport students.
this is so sad angry
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
~vicky~:
This is one stupid thing about Onitsha Armed robbers. They rob and kill their victims. They can also kill a victim who carries black nylon containing bread b4 they realize it is bread that the person is carrying. Most of the criminal in that area have very low mentality and if the police want to do their work they can get them easily sad

BUT THE POLICE WONT DO A THING AND THE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAKE LAWS IN2 THEIR HANDS COS IF THEY DO THEY R BARBARIC AND UNCIVILIZED.
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
I DONT CARE HOW BARBARIC & UNCIVILIZED I SOUND RIGHT NOW BUT I HOPE WHEN THEY CATCH THEM THEY FIRST BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THEM THEN LIGHT THEM UP LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by ifyalways(f): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mobede junction is notorious for robbery. Ngige made sure there were always armed to the teeth Mopol on patrol there.

If the police "mean" to fish out the culprits, they will and can.
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by EmmaTay(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
[size=25pt]God knows better[/size]
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by kawkab: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Itoroetti : When d are arrested,d wil blame it on d devil and lack of job.what would warrant u to kill a fellow human being?many questions to ask,but few answers

When they with guns and under the influence of weed the act like super men. Immediately nemesis catches up with them, they would claim that it is the devil and that if they are released they would never do it again. some would even tell the press that it is their first time.

Very soon their time would be up.
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
Smh. Very sick world we live in.
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
Its more of assasination than robbery attack.
My ear don full wit jist since d attack.
As we live our lives, let us make sure dt wen we die, we will be remembered for good acts.
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by redsun(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
[quote author=Itoroetti ]When d are arrested,d wil blame it on d devil and lack of job.what would warrant u to kill a fellow human being?many questions to ask,but few answers[/quote}

The devil is the imaginationa and creation of man.Impasted into the hearts of men by the early oyinbo religious zealots and "scholars".

What makes people do good or bad depends on the functionalities of their brains which dertermine their disposes.
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by legendprac(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
Anambra is now d home of crime... Day in,day out, news of one crime or d oda in anambra... We don't have a sense of security in this state again... And d gov is doing notin
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by zumbigbo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
Whether na east, north or south, bullet dey blow, coffin dey lower, mama dey cry.

Bullet does not ask whether you Igbo, Yoruba, Efik or Hausa!
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by jpphilips(m): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
blessbe: those 'pple behind this robbery and killing of innocent souls, 'll never go unpunished. they 'll go down the same way. look @ the innocent children, what 'll be their tot when they get back 4rm school, that their father, who just drop them off to school is now a cold blooded man. even making their mother a widow. What a pain4 death. How much where u paid to kill an innocent soul? nothing but jealousy, enviousness, greediness and etc. but i belt, those who killed with gun, shall also go by the gun. That's my prayer 4 u all that doeth mischievously.

wont u shout babaric if the onitsha mob had mudered them?
wont you shout jungle justice?
where is justice for Ekwerendu's family? i tell you what, Nigeria is a jungle, only jungle justice can save the innocent
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by babalo1: 5:08am On Nov 01, 2012
the man must have cheated someone on a business deal and they took revenge by killing him. you guys know how some Nigerian business men are. They can dupe you and want to get away with it and be expecting you to just take it like that.
Re: Onitsha Car Dealer Killed By Robbers by 4C2215131: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
In my own opinion,that was an assassination...the money being made away with was a ruse,so people would think what they are thinking now...that it was a robbery. Assassins utilize this modus operandi sometimes, especially when there is a message that the hit was meant to send across. If there is a message,nothing would be taken from the victim,that way everyone knows it was an assassination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dutch Police Bust Nigerian Fake Wedding Scam / Kidnappers Of Ondo Burial Guests Demand ₦90 Million Ransom / Lagos Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Attempting To Snatch Patrol Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.