Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22153 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2012
whitecat007: ibo logic at work again. Ask your self the following questions

Which part of Yorubaland is Benin spoken? But Some speak Edo Yoruba

Where in Yoruba do they bear Benin names? But Benin bear Yoruba names

Do Yoruba and Benin speak the same language? The answer is no

If there was a colonial master between the two, then you should know that Yoruba was the colonial master.

I believe the real Ibini people that were part of Yoruba are the Itsekiri and Ugbodu people, Itsekiri language is word for word same as my Ijebu dialect.
If you take a close look at Yoruba/Benin history, there is no way it's the modern day Benin we share the ancient history with. There were real Ibini people on the land that is now called Benin, reason our Oduduwa sent his son to rule over them.

I believe that when our own Oduduwa sent one of his children to go and rule over Ibini the people had just been pushed out or something, but all this story has nothing to do with the people who are called Benin today

bros forget your tales by the moonlight...A benin prince founded you guys,,,,, with all you education u still dey beleive oldowa fly like superman from the sky? I swear Ara-wolowos free education was a scam
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Dainfamous: 1:35am On Nov 02, 2012
igbo boy:

bros forget your tales by the moonlight...A benin prince founded you guys,,,,, with all you education u still dey beleive oldowa fly like superman from the sky? I swear Ara-wolowos free education was a scam
abeg go watch terminator you go see the way Schwarzenegger come land from the sky na the same way oduduwa land just sayyy Schwarzenegger fall with slow motion but oduduwa fall with a force and disappear inside ground so Benin people wey hear the impact run,come gather some shovel dig am out first smiley
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by buffny: 1:44am On Nov 02, 2012
abeg , make these stupid igbos carry go.

i don tire for these mothersuckers.

Bleep em.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by NegroNtns(m): 2:03am On Nov 02, 2012
Da infamous: abeg go watch terminator you go see the way Schwarzenegger come land from the sky na the same way oduduwa land just sayyy Schwarzenegger fall with slow motion but oduduwa fall with a force and disappear inside ground so Benin people wey hear the impact run,come gather some shovel dig am out first smiley

grin grin
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by PhysicsQED(m): 2:28am On Nov 02, 2012

It's called Ondo state. For example, Babatunde Osazuwa (a Yoruba geophysicist from that state) has that Edo last name. Even in the 1930s there were still (non-assimilated) Bini people at Akure.

If there was a colonial master between the two, then you should know that Yoruba was the colonial master.

I believe the real Ibini people that were part of Yoruba are the Itsekiri and Ugbodu people, Itsekiri language is word for word same as my Ijebu dialect.
If you take a close look at Yoruba/Benin history, there is no way it's the modern day Benin we share the ancient history with. There were real Ibini people on the land that is now called Benin, reason our Oduduwa sent his son to rule over them.

I believe that when our own Oduduwa sent one of his children to go and rule over Ibini the people had just been pushed out or something, but all this story has nothing to do with the people who are called Benin today

"Ibini" or "Ubini" is just one particular exonym, possibly but not necessarily of Itsekiri origin. The name of the people is and has been Edo, which the Yoruba called Ado in the past. The world might call Deutschland by the name "Germany" or "Allemagne/Alemán" or "Niemcy" but that doesn't change the fact that the real name is Deutschland. The same applies here. There are other exonyms applied to the Edo people anyway.

@ the rest of your post, it seems like you're falling for the bait grin grin I don't think that issue has much to do with the topic.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:43am On Nov 02, 2012

It's called Ondo state. For example, Babatunde Osazuwa (a Yoruba geophysicist from there) has that Edo last name. Even in the 1930s there were still some (non-assimilated) Edo people in Akure.

"Ibini" or "Ubini" is just one particular exonym. The name is and has been Edo, which the Yoruba called Ado. The world might call Deutschland by the name "Germany" or "Allemagne"/"Aleman" or "Niemcy" but that doesn't change the fact that the real name is still Deustchland. The same applies here. There are other exonyms for the Edo people besides Bini anyway. As for the rest of your post, it seems like you're falling for the bait, since that issue has nothing to do with the actual topic.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by buffny: 3:46am On Nov 02, 2012
stupid nigerdelta.

Bleep and Bleep ur oil

we have our coastal oil blocks and bitumen. together with ilaje oil.

you lot should go back to your mangrove swamps and die there. who the Bleep needs u .
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by lastpage: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2012
Ogoni militant:

If you have problem with Biafra go and settle it with thema. Am not biafra niether am I Ladipo mkt here.
I don't have any stake in the two.

Am talking about your tribe to stand for your Republic of Oduduwa. Lagos has been invaded you don't have control over lagos economically, politically yes for now but the way things are going you are going to loose that and you are not worried.

We talking about republic of Niger Delta here which an Ogini man will be the first president.

Fight for your own republic.

Jeezuz lord of mercy!
I thought you and your ilk say you are "Delta Igbo", "Rivers Igbo", "Ogooni Igbo", e.t.c? shocked

I thought you agreed that you will be the "Minority tribe, nay new "Igbo colony" in the future Biafra?

If l recall, you even voted in the last "Eze ndigbo elections" as an "inferior Igbo"?
shocked

How can you now come out and say "Ogooni land does not belong to... in Biafra" or you dont care about Biafra?

You see, during the last Biafran war, the Igbos "colonized you", looted your banks, killed your tribal leaders ...
... and would do it AGAIN!

If you think you are "equal" with an "Anambra man" in BIAFRA republic, you need to think twice!

Thank God for the Yorubas that liberated you from the "oppressive yoke" of Biafra! ...The same Yoruba that you abuse now!

Was it not the Yorubas mainly (NADECO, Afeniferere, OPC, e.t.c) that fought IBB veraciously for killing Ken Saro Wiwa?
Do you know how many of our son's blood was spilled for the killing of Saro Wiwa? ...even though he is not related directly, to us?
Did we not fight Abacha to a standstill?

The worst problem any human can have, is NOT TO BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY HIS OR HER ENEMY!
grin grin
Amnesia is not an excuse!

We dont have a problem with any nationality going their way BUT we "advice" that they engage their brain first, before declaring a war!
War is NOT Moin-Moin!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by OneNaira6: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2012
They would have made more impact if they protested in Abuja in front aso rock. I don't blame them though, you gotta start somewhere. Viva bzm, but try and be realistic do una honestly think the blood sucking Nigerian government will let Biafra go scout free in nov 5. Think about it, at least una got usa backing you up. Try and get more.world power like japan, uk, etc.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by banmaster(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2012
Balkan:

Lagos is the first point of call. Lagos is an annex of Igbo land. We already know you guys are cowards and laid back. already lagos has been acquired and secured. we are not demostrating in Igbo land because it not in brawl or donnybrook. keep lazying about, buch of senselees bigots.

Do you think that Lagos state still belongs to you clowns. The stage is almost set for an absolute take over. no Igbo man will leave Lagos, for it's part of Biaran empire and colony. But we can allow you to leave side by side igbo if you pledge to remain loyal. Check the history of lagos colony,you will find out that Igbo jews first settled in this area before your Oduduwa came down from the sky and settled in Ife. let me teach you a bit history of your past.

You be olodo, no wonder they call you all bigots
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by OneNaira6: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2012
lastpage:
Jeezuz lord of mercy!
I thought you and your ilk say you are "Delta Igbo", "Rivers Igbo", "Ogooni Igbo", e.t.c? shocked

I thought you agreed that you will be the "Minority tribe, nay new "Igbo colony" in the future Biafra?

If l recall, you even voted in the last "Eze ndigbo elections" as an "inferior Igbo"?
shocked

How can you now come out and say "Ogooni land does not belong to... in Biafra" or you dont care about Biafra?

You see, during the last Biafran war, the Igbos "colonized you", looted your banks, killed your tribal leaders ...
... and would do it AGAIN!

If you think you are "equal" with an "Anambra man" in BIAFRA republic, you need to think twice!

Thank God for the Yorubas that liberated you from the "oppressive yoke" of Biafra! ...The same Yoruba that you abuse now!

Was it not the Yorubas mainly (NADECO, Afeniferere, OPC, e.t.c) that fought IBB veraciously for killing Ken Saro Wiwa?
Do you know how many of our son's blood was spilled for the killing of Saro Wiwa? ...even though he is not related directly, to us?
Did we not fight Abacha to a standstill?

The worst problem any human can have, is NOT TO BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY HIS OR HER ENEMY!
grin grin
Amnesia is not an excuse!

We dont have a problem with any nationality going their way BUT we "advice" that they engage their brain first, before declaring a war!
War is NOT Moin-Moin!

Lastpage!

When did ogoni become igbo. Wtf is that? There was never a thing called ogoni igbo, they never claimed igbo, never were they claimed by igbo as igbo. They are not Igbo. They are ogoni, they were ogonI in the past, they are ogoni in present, they would be ogoni in the future. Learn about other tribes for God sake. google am. Now you can go back to the wooing

As for delta Igbo, biko nu. Leave us alone. Stop dragging us whenever una fight igbo. Leave us be, why una always mention delta Igbo every single thread about biafra. Ogoni kwa? Wetin una want? Always telling stories Igbo did this, igbo did that, blah blah, we liberated you, etc. Abeg free us from story, we've heard enough. Mschewww. Woo ogoni biko. Leave us alone.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by gilmaro(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
The ibo's should be allowed to go jor. Unity shouldn't be by force. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Chidiofrancis(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
BIAFARE MUST GO: It is not easy to divide the country... Biafara must go but God's time is the best when God approved it everything would be alright!
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
AjCityOne:

Ofcourse I'm not surprised because you guys are invloved in every crime imaginable in Nigeria. And you guys are so delusional to think US and Israel are behind you when the truth is that they are the most behind closed doors advocating against an International airport in the SE. Cos they know how many Igbo have been arrested at the Lagos airport for Drug trafficking this year alone. US and Israel are against your Bia- piss of shit idea. And that's a fact.
Hahahaha... Hysteria! Our enemies only whines and writhes, no more; no less. We are still laughingcheesycheesy
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
bittyend: Honestly, can Igbos tell me why they always go around looking for trouble?

You want the pseudonym "Biafra" as your country, yet you're agitating for it in a next man's land; don't you think that can cause hostilities between you and your hosts? Yet you wonder why other ethnic groups can't stand your arrogance. Why Lagos?

Are Igbos the lost tribe of Israel?
You can ask that question again.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
bittyend: [s]

ARe you ready to take the lead and be our Moses? We need someone to part the red sea for us in umuigbo.

We're Jews! cool
Ojukwu was Igbos Moses and Joshua has taken command, but is yet to be recognised. All that our brothers(white jews) went through; we passed through, and the time to reap the benefit is on the horizon. First) Ojukwu led a war because his people were been massacred by Nigerians; Moses started his battle with Egypt because he Killed an egyptian, and during the war(biafran war), as well as the post-war era, Igbos were slaves and their children starved by Awo(as a means to reduce/ subdue them), which is the case with the Israelites in Egypt. Secondly) Ojukwu escaped to Ivory coast when the battle was overbearing(for recuperation); Moses escaped to median when the Egyptians were after him. Thirdly) Ojukwu returned from exile and was challenging all and sundry with impunity(to the point of getting all his lost property) and was feared by those who fomerly fought him; Moses returned to Egypt and had the effrontry to appear before Pharoh and make demands dauntlessly(not minding his fomer, so called crime). Finally) Ojukwu saw the promised biafra(where Nigerians will be our slaves), but did not actualise it, and after his death, he was given a state burial(regardless of his so called rebellion) and 70% of Nigerian economy where at stand still as well as empty roads, thus: unprecedented in Africa History( a fomer rebel given a state burial, for where? prove me wrong); Moses died in an unusual manner buried by God himself, and he saw the promise land but did not step in, see?. Joshua rose! Igbos are moving, the jews shall triumph!!! And all our foes shall vanish like the enemies of Israelite hitherto.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by lastpage: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
These Igbo peeps are just a confused set of people who dont know their enemy, dont know what they want, dont know how to go about it, dont know how to control their mouth, dont know where they came from, dont know where they are going, have no idea what "suicide' is and dont know what self delusion entails!

In short, they are LOST! sad sad

They deserve pity (which is what all these whining of theirs is all about grin ) but they dont even know how to getthe pity!

All hail "Lagos" the capital of Biafra! grin grin
As long as "Obioma" is ready to be our "London Tailor and gatemen in Lagos.
grin grin shocked shocked

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
lastpage: These Igbo peeps are just a confused set of people who dont know their enemy, dont know what they want, dont know how to go about it, dont know how to control their mouth, dont know where they came from, dont know where they are going, have no idea what "suicide' is and dont know what self delusion entails!

In short, they are LOST! sad sad

They deserve pity (which is what all these whining of theirs is all about grin ) but they dont even know how to getthe pity!

All hail "Lagos" the capital of Biafra! grin grin
As long as "Obioma" is ready to be our "London Tailor and gatemen in Lagos.
grin grin shocked shocked

Lastpage!
That is exactly how the Israelites where hated and scorned till date, and do you mind telling me what the fate of their enemies are? Relax dude, you are already our slaves.wink
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 1:36am On Nov 03, 2012
PhysicsMHD:

It's called Ondo state. For example, Babatunde Osazuwa (a Yoruba geophysicist from there) has that Edo last name. Even in the 1930s there were still some (non-assimilated) Edo people in Akure.

"Ibini" or "Ubini" is just one particular exonym. The name is and has been Edo, which the Yoruba called Ado. The world might call Deutschland by the name "Germany" or "Allemagne"/"Aleman" or "Niemcy" but that doesn't change the fact that the real name is still Deustchland. The same applies here. There are other exonyms for the Edo people besides Bini anyway. As for the rest of your post, it seems like you're falling for the bait, since that issue has nothing to do with the actual topic.

ABeg school that olodo-wa pikin
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by lastpage: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2012
Zeus I: That is exactly how the Israelites where hated and scorned till date, and do you mind telling me what the fate of their enemies are? Relax dude, you are already our slaves.wink

Holy Moses!

IGBO = ISRAELITES?

What are you people smoking? Lemon Grass?

Okay, tell me the similarities!
At least the Israelites, we know!

Or do you mean the Jews that live within "geographical Israel"?

They dont believe in the Bible, they have their own "Torah' that they read!
They did not accept Christ as the son of God ...l wonder who their savior is!
Even Jesus himself condemned the "Jews", they eventiually murdered him, right?

But then, that is those murderous Jews, the only country in the world still practicing APARTHEID...in 2012!

Now, where in the Bible did Jesus mention Igbos? grin grin
Where in the lineage of Jesus, did Igbos appear?

Maybe you share the same "murderous tendency" but then, the Israelis are smarter, by a million miles!

*They dont go whining and crying, expecting the Arabs to give their Soldiers "Ice-cream"! grin grin grin
*They dont go about pointing fingers at everybody, they know when to shut-up and choose an ally! Even with Egypt!
*They know when to play dumb like they are "weaker" even when they are stronger.
*Never is "Gra-Gra", part of their game-plan!

[size=16pt]okay, now l see that Yiibo = Israel![/size] grin grin grin
(Rolls on the floor and breaks a plate of Moin-moin!) grin grin

You guys have a serious "identity crisis"!
You once called yourself Ethiopians, then you became Germans and now you are Israelis! Holy Josh! What will you be tomorrow? Japanese or Chinese?

Wake-up and stop day dreaming!
Nothing do you but please, just be yourself and stop this "self hate"! wink

Lastpage!

Abeg, let us discuss more meaningful things, enough of these child's play!

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
igbo boy:

at the end nothing was said...

i guess those Yorubas that replied to achebe's factual book are not Yorubas...msctheew.
Stop forming like say Yorubas are one united entity. Sophisticated illusion for real. Yorubas are not any more united than the efik nor the ibibio nor the hausas nor any group.

Ngwanu win all SW states for ACN una no fit. Ngwanu give one unified response to achebe;s book una no fit (then u label those that replied as not having worth).

negro please....Yorubas being united is the same as Olodo-wa using a flying cape to descend from the heavens (i know say the binis go dey laff, chai after bini son help found Yoruba).
Biafra should have been created since but not this way. You people are leaving the road to what you wanted and going into the bush. How is all of this helping the creation and fight to Biafra state? Is it by abusing other tribes? My boss at work is Igbo,a complete intelligent and respected man,married an Ijebu woman,always lively and keep things simple. A mentor to me,he does not think like most Igbo nairalanders think. If the fight for this state is fought like this,am afraid it may not come to reality as soon as I a non Igbo expected it. Pls,Igbo people are more intelligent and detribalised than what we see here. Pls don't misrepresent your people. Many of them may not like most comments written here. I support the creation of Biafra and other states out of Nigeria but don't create crisis between you and other peoples because you want to go. When you eventually go,most of you will still do business in these and other region. Biafra is the beginning of a journey for Igbo peoples and not the end. PLS BE WISE AND TALK WISELY,May God Bless all over 250 ethnic groups of this failled marriage called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by londoner: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
Why in the hell are they protesting in LAGOS

Get your arses back to the Igbo land then!!!!!!

You are declaring a place that you and your children do not even sleep in at night, nor pay taxes to.

Are they doing this on their way out of Lagos to relocate to the proposed Biafra?

If not, then let them just shut up!!!!!

Jeez, if all these years they had used their blood sweat and tears into building up their region or at least their states.......they would not need to declare any independence.......they would already be practicing it.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by T9ksy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
londoner: Why in the hell are they protesting in LAGOS

'cause its safer than in abuja where boko harem will just happilly slit their throats.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 3:06am On Nov 04, 2012
Da infamous: abeg go watch terminator you go see the way Schwarzenegger come land from the sky na the same way oduduwa land just sayyy Schwarzenegger fall with slow motion but oduduwa fall with a force and disappear inside ground so Benin people wey hear the impact run,come gather some shovel dig am out first smiley

lol....chai you are wicked o, comparing Olodowa to Arnie.....LMAO

But no be Bini story be that na...That one na Olodowa people version...

If you hear the Bini people version it makes logic sense...
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by igboboy1(m): 3:09am On Nov 04, 2012
Tesiday:
Biafra should have been created since but not this way. You people are leaving the road to what you wanted and going into the bush. How is all of this helping the creation and fight to Biafra state? Is it by abusing other tribes? My boss at work is Igbo,a complete intelligent and respected man,married an Ijebu woman,always lively and keep things simple. A mentor to me,he does not think like most Igbo nairalanders think. If the fight for this state is fought like this,am afraid it may not come to reality as soon as I a non Igbo expected it. Pls,Igbo people are more intelligent and detribalised than what we see here. Pls don't misrepresent your people. Many of them may not like most comments written here. I support the creation of Biafra and other states out of Nigeria but don't create crisis between you and other peoples because you want to go. When you eventually go,most of you will still do business in these and other region. Biafra is the beginning of a journey for Igbo peoples and not the end. PLS BE WISE AND TALK WISELY,May God Bless all over 250 ethnic groups of this failled marriage called Nigeria.

nonsense
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by baysol: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
lastpage:

Holy Moses!

IGBO = ISRAELITES?

What are you people smoking? Lemon Grass?

Okay, tell me the similarities!
At least the Israelites, we know!

Or do you mean the Jews that live within "geographical Israel"?

They dont believe in the Bible, they have their own "Torah' that they read!
They did not accept Christ as the son of God ...l wonder who their savior is!
Even Jesus himself condemned the "Jews", they eventiually murdered him, right?

But then, that is those murderous Jews, the only country in the world still practicing APARTHEID...in 2012!

Now, where in the Bible did Jesus mention Igbos? grin grin
Where in the lineage of Jesus, did Igbos appear?

Maybe you share the same "murderous tendency" but then, the Israelis are smarter, by a million miles!

*They dont go whining and crying, expecting the Arabs to give their Soldiers "Ice-cream"! grin grin grin
*They dont go about pointing fingers at everybody, they know when to shut-up and choose an ally! Even with Egypt!
*They know when to play dumb like they are "weaker" even when they are stronger.
*Never is "Gra-Gra", part of their game-plan!

[size=16pt]okay, now l see that Yiibo = Israel![/size] grin grin grin
(Rolls on the floor and breaks a plate of Moin-moin!) grin grin

You guys have a serious "identity crisis"!
You once called yourself Ethiopians, then you became Germans and now you are Israelis! Holy Josh! What will you be tomorrow? Japanese or Chinese?

Wake-up and stop day dreaming!
Nothing do you but please, just be yourself and stop this "self hate"! wink

Lastpage!

Abeg, let us discuss more meaningful things, enough of these child's play!

I sympathise with you on the breakage of you moinmoin plate, this Igbo biafrog elements will make people do a lot of things on this tread.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by OJODEL10(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
WILL THIS BIAFRA PEOPLE GO LET THEM LEAVE NIGERIANS ALONE
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
KingMEXX: Atleast they are protesting against Boko Haram, something many Nigerians cannot do. As far as its peaceful, Carry go jor. To the promised land Biafra we are marching!!!
protesting against bokoharam in lagos? Why nt maiduguri or kano... COWARDS... Is lagos now biafra capital or Nigeria capital...or are dey seeking for yoruba support?... This igbos are clueless COWARD... Awon Nyamiri yi ti ri yoruba fin walahy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Removes Unapproved Street Gates In Lekki / Labour Presents New Minimum Wage Demand Above The N56,000 Earlier Proposed / APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.