Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (22144 Views)

TOP! Time To Leave Nigeria & Assert The Sovereignty Of Yoruba Is Now – OPC / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ba7man(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2012
They should just free these people and let them go. Let them go and take their destiny into their own hands.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2012
Why is it dat d yoruba ppl keep reminding us of d fact dat PH and other parts of Niger Delta are not part of Biafra? Why not allow dem to speak for themselves. Yorubas are our enemies. We will handle dat as we progress towards our goal. Later they will deny genocide after instegating it. Dis time around it will be fight to finish. Let nobody push us to adopt boko tactics. If we resort to dat, d yorubas will be d first to start pleading with us. Now dat we are using peaceful means ppl are talking as if we are waging war. Nobody is saying wait a minute, how can we address some of d issues raised by dis ppl. If d Igbo start violent agitation Nigeria will beg us. We will be more deadly than boko haram. Keep talking trash and hating here. U hve to choose btw allowing Biafra go in peace or a Nigeria without future and peace.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by itsmayiela(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2012
We fully support the creation of Biafra as a sovereign state but the following states should be excluded:
1. Delta
2. Bayelsa
3. Rivers
4. Edo
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Cross Rivers

If it is agreed, then lets quickly carry out a referendum and release the ponk a55 to go and smoke their igbo

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2012
Sirniyeh:

you this igbo man, it is only OPC that you can mess with, your husband na Boko Boys. It is only somebody who is sick in his head that writes such foolish things as you did. Becareful!
Can you be more specific? You seem utterly addled like the OPC dudes. What is the reason for OPC when Afenifere is there to represent the Barbarians?
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2012
Please God...Let these cannibals go!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by uchea2001: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2012
grin grin grin
Ji_sun_pack: These biafrogs are really really confused. Lagos? ? why not aba or nnewi?

I think OPC should make a public statement, cos we won't allow these biafrogs to be causing nuisance in south west.
Betrayal if you dont know what to say,why not keep ur buka carvity shut.Biafran are fighting for it own course why nt back off. grin
Ji_sun_pack: These biafrogs are really really confused. Lagos? ? why not aba or nnewi?

I think OPC should make a public statement, cos we won't allow these biafrogs to be causing nuisance in south west.
Betrayal if you dont know what to say,why not keep ur buka carvity shut.Biafran are fighting for it own course why nt back off.Bleep ur opc.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2012
itsmayiela: We fully support the creation of Biafra as a sovereign state but the following states should be excluded:
1. Delta
2. Bayelsa
3. Rivers
4. Edo
[size=18pt]5. Akwa Ibom
6. Cross Rivers[/size]

If it is agreed, then lets quickly carry out a referendum and release the ponk a55 to go and smoke their igbo

Who made an oil filled brained, Yoruba like you spokes person? If they feel like joining, they are welcome. If not, they are free to stay with you filthy lot!

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ba7man(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2012
As a matter of fact, I want Biafra to take the Niger Delta with them. Oil doesn't make the African man think and whenever its discovered in Africa people in that region die in large numbers. Switzaland is far richer than Nigeria and its through banking integrity, tourism and wristwatch making. The most important resource any country can have is its people....not oil.

5 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2012
The Yoruba that call Jonathan an Igbo president, a reterden, an ogogoro Ijaw man, is now fighting for them not to join Biafra. Talk of the deceptive children of d devil.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2012
Bolan123: The Yoruba that call Jonathan an Igbo president, a reterden, an ogogoro Ijaw man, is now fighting for them not to join Biafra. Talk of the deceptive children of d devil.

Treachery runs in their blood I tell you.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ba7man(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2012
And thank God the capital is no longer in the West and the west has little oil so the fight will be between the North and south for the Control of the oil fields and blocks since the majority of oil block owners are Northerners. Goodluck with your cries for war, the West won't be involved this time since your battle is towards Abuja, we'll be what we're good at, spectators on the sideline watching you destroy each other. Yeah, Yeah, call it cowardice but when millions of your people are dead you'll realize its being smart.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by geeez: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2012
Now I know for real these heebo people are lousy jokers. Why not Abuja? Bunch of dimwits
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2012
engineerd: Please God...Let these cannibals go!!!!!

u are an uncelebrated bastard from the lineage of dogs.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by geeez: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2012
Bolan123: Why is it dat d yoruba ppl keep reminding us of d fact dat PH and other parts of Niger Delta are not part of Biafra? Why not allow dem to speak for themselves. Yorubas are our enemies. We will handle dat as we progress towards our goal. Later they will deny genocide after instegating it. Dis time around it will be fight to finish. Let nobody push us to adopt boko tactics. If we resort to dat, d yorubas will be d first to start pleading with us. Now dat we are using peaceful means ppl are talking as if we are waging war. Nobody is saying wait a minute, how can we address some of d issues raised by dis ppl. If d Igbo start violent agitation Nigeria will beg us. We will be more deadly than boko haram. Keep talking trash and hating here. U hve to choose btw allowing Biafra go in peace or a Nigeria without future and peace.

The Niger Deltans have consistently denied being Igbo or Biafra in any way. Everyone's wiser now. You can take them hostage any longer
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by felifeli: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2012
ba7man: And thank God the capital is no longer in the West and the west has little oil so the fight will be between the North and south for the Control of the oil fields and blocks since the majority of oil block owners are Northerners. Goodluck with your cries for war, the West won't be involved this time since your battle is towards Abuja, we'll be what we're good at, spectators on the sideline watching you destroy each other. Yeah, Yeah, call it cowardice but when millions of your people are dead you'll realize its being smart.

Omigod [size=20pt]GO !![/size]
Goodluck Jonathan I dey warn you o , [size=20pt]Abi dem curse you ! Let Biafra Go !![/size]
We in SW don't want oil again . In fact we want to suffer. [size=20pt] Let Biafra Go !![/size]
Take your oil with you . bye bye grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ZeusI: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2012
Ojo tayo:

you are the best fool of the millenium...... If you have manner at all you know respect is reciprocal. We shall see what you will achieve with your senseless protest
We never asked for anyone's support dullard, as for respect, your tribe is the one with the highest rate of resentment and hatred against Igbos which is inadvertently taking its toll of nemesis on you(barbarians). Our generation to the fourth(like the blood of Innocent Biafrans) will continue to haunt you till you lose every grip you have on any sector in Nigeria(your elders are just begining to cry of marginalisation) and thus: become our slaves as the Britains fearfully fortold, Hausas; first, Barbarians; next. You fought to kill us, and here we are unsheathing our swords to embark on the path of vengeans. Igbos, whether you like it or not are the hammer of God to crush his enemies(in Africa) and Barbarians are the second(after the hausas) object of God's fury, to show his power to this generations. Envious mullahs.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ba7man(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2012
And also to Igbos clamouring for unrest, its your people that are scattered all over Nigeria so they'll get killed in large nos. THINK,THINK!!!...before you act.
Its this impulsive way of thinking that led Ojukwu to carry out the war and you all know the result, this rematch might be worse and remember that the people pushing u all to fight all reside in the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ba7man(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2012
These online Igbos keep saying Yorubas envy them and want to exterminate them....I only wished they realized its the Northern leaders that are going to come down to fight them for the oil-blocks and fields. When the north start killing them (as they have always done but Igbos seem blind to that fact) again i wonder if they'll still say the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by blaqoracle: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2012
salam001: Na wa for Nigeria,everybody hates igbo but they dont wanna let them Go,A gentleman can always divorce his wife if he hates her,NA WA OOOOO for forced marriage
ihave given the igbos the key to actualizing biafra many year ago;all the need to do, is whenever they travel home, as they normally do, they don't need to return to nigeria. onye oshi, agbaya olodo, ewure, akuya, ozuo n'umakon.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ba7man(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2012
No one will take the Igbo serious until there's a meeting in which all your Governors, senators, House of Reps members, and leaders in general have organized to liberate your region...you have began sensitizing your people to the idea of mass exodus to the east and regional economic integration. You have acheived non of that you're shoutin for Biafra. Better plan and strategize.
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ba7man(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2012
You plan on fighting again, who are your allies?? This is the same mistake that was made in 1966 and you plan on repeating it. Frankly, I want you guys to gain what you want but with the way you're going about it, it will only result in more killings for your people. THINK!!!! If you can rally the international Community on your side, there won't even need to be fighting. That's what your leaders should be doin.

3 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by eduson55(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2012
PERSON WAN FIGHT,WHY YOU THEY PREACH TO AM MAKE E STOP?
LEAVE US TO DIE NA.
EHE,WE WAN REMATCH,NA WHO E CONCERN?
NO BE WE GO DIE ABI NA YOU?
HABA,WE NEED WHAT BELONGS TO US AND ARE READY TO KEEP DYING FOR IT(SPIRIT OF AN IGBO MAN)
SO LEAVE US ALONE.FULL STOP
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Bolan123: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2012
ba7man: And also to Igbos clamouring for unrest, its your people that are scattered all over Nigeria so they'll get killed in large nos. THINK,THINK!!!...before you act.
Its this impulsive way of thinking that led Ojukwu to carry out the war and you all know the result, this rematch might be worse and remember that the people pushing u all to fight all reside in the USA.
for ur information, there will be no retreat and no surrender. It will be hail for any tribe dat declare itself as an enemy. For Nigeria, we will demobilize its strength when d time comes. We are ready to commit suicide to preserve d rest. This not 1967.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by banmaster(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
N_girl: You guys should free this guy. How dare you call a human being an accident. Anyway, I don't know if his opinion was due to tribalism but most of what he said is true. I don't think Abiola was a tribalist but I know Awolowo was an extreme tribalist and everyone knows too. If your not a tribalist then you should know too. Also, forget about the fact that OPC is a yoruba group, the truth is that it is/was an extremely violent group to the extent that it was a nuisance to the society at a point. Let see things the way they are and not be even a little bit tribalistic. This could have helped the country a long time ago obviously, it's too late.

He writes like an accidental person..lol

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ba7man(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
Well, I'v seen your replies and i respect that. But when 3million are dead again, don't come back online to complain of genocide.(Yoruba proverb: Head that wants to receive a knock will collect visa,buy plane ticket, travel, lodge in hotel just to receive it). Goodluck sha. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by salam001(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
eduson55: PERSON WAN FIGHT,WHY YOU THEY PREACH TO AM MAKE E STOP?
LEAVE US TO DIE NA.
HABA,WE NEED WHAT BELONGS TO US AND ARE READY TO KEEP DYING FOR IT(SPIRIT OF AN IGBO MAN)
shey you dey mind that yeye pesin?i know how yorobahs behave,they love igbos but will never admit to it,ndi ofe oil
Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Insha Allah....when you guys go in December....You shall never and ever return again.

We can do with the space.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by bashr8: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
i dont think the movt have what it takes to achieve biafra but what bothers me most , why does such news pain yoruba people soo much, its time we look into what their problem really is cus i dont get it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by kayjegs: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
The problem we still have in Nigeria is that we are never sincere with ourselves. You will never see the Elite Igbo clamouring for Biafra. Please ask any Elite Igbo who stays in Lagos you know if he is really in support of Biafra now. And that he is ready to move to the East and start Biafra. Most the guys commenting here that are Igbos wont want to join in the struggle for Biafra. They can only post on nairaland and talk as if they are very patriotic. The Elite Igbos will just be laughing at these things. I dont want to sound sentimental here but sincerely if it was the Yoruba that wants to agitate to leave Nigeria, it will be successful because before they make such proposal, many plans would havce been underway and it would have gotten to an extent whereby when you ask any Yoruba person, literate or illiterate, Elite or not, they will say the same thing but Igbos would not do that. This is the problem. I am indifferent about Biafra, if it is the best thing to do now, then go ahead and plan it well but sincerity is never there. The so called Organizer abroad is using this to make more money. It is very simple. There are many funds for Rights activism, democracy agitations out there for NGOs which he just wants to benefit from and sees this as an opportunity to organize his Igbo brothers to achieve this aim. My advice to Igbo guys about this Diaspora guy when he comes, tell him to bring all his family along and stay on ground here to fight the cause instead of stying out there and doing this.
We will all know if Biafra will exist or not from sincerity in the heart of the Igbos but for now, we cant see it. I dont really mind if Nigeria divides so that things can work out well. Before you say, why didnt Yoruba agitate too, take note that for Yorubas now, there is no reason to agitate. If Igbos wants to go, the Yorubas, Hausas, South-South cant hold you down.

4 Likes

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by Fatima75(f): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
ondo_boi: Thought Abuja is the home of power. What exactly is the Lagos protest all about?

Population target i guess and a good marketing strategy I think.
The part of Islamic banking makes ♍e to laugh. Islamic banking is zero interest rate, can an igbo man cope with that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty by ba7man(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
eduson55: PERSON WAN FIGHT,WHY YOU THEY PREACH TO AM MAKE E STOP?
LEAVE US TO DIE NA.
I no say make you no fight but say make you think (use you head). You feel say u go jus enter street dey fight?? You wan fight you no get idea,you no get backing, I sure say the SPIRIT OF THE IGBO no foolish naa. You wan fight u no get strategy. U no see as Awolowo one idea kill 3 million?? You no thank God say no be 3 Awolowo siddon plan for una. I get plenty Igbo friends an I no want make u use your daftness lead dem enter fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bakare Speaks On APC Merger Party / CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.