Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Anambra - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Anambra (23917 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by btk9million: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hi ya, I am batch B corp member in anaocha, anambra..holla @ me on any info u need on getting urself in check for dis year's batch C 2012 orientation camp programme...these also applies to non ife students.. You can contact me here.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by tblackE61(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Pls am been posted to anambra can U̶̲̥̅̊ orientate M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Deolaw: 2:30am On Nov 03, 2012
Hi tblackE6, I was posted there too. Pm m̶̲̅ε̲̣ on deolaw16@yahoo.com for us to share info. Thanks.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2012
Deolaw: Hi tblackE6, I was posted there too. Pm m̶̲̅ε̲̣ on deolaw16@yahoo.com for us to share info. Thanks.
U don c Ur colleagues ... How u dey move?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by CrazyMan(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2012
The camp is at umunya Town...if you need directions on how to get there, or what the camp looks like, kindly state your request here.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2012
Hey house! I am posted there too. If there is any info pls contact me BB pin 29f78296
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by tblackE61(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2012
Hey guys its gonna be fun der in anambra
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Deolaw: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Really? How. I really wanna know.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Vigorousguy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
Wow its a nice place 2 be though amm not servin yet amm i??n?? my final year and my skull is very close 2 d camp (umunya). Add up 4 more info 21ffd876
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by CoolKizzy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Direction: From Lagos- Benin- Onithsa, Enter a bus going to awka at Upper Iweka onitsha,
it is safer to use a reputable transport company like Tracas or Ekwulobia Urban mass Transit. They are the only two i can vouche for.

Let the driver know you are going to nysc camp at umunya and also inform him that you don't know the place. Also tell the person sitting close to you. When the bus gets to umunya nysc junction, the driver will drop you and you'l see plenty okada conveying your fellow otondos, just join a bike and it will take you to camp.

coming From Abuja - Kogi- Benue - Enugu - enter a bus going to Onitsha, and repeat every other step above. You can get onitsha bus at New Market @ Enugu.

All in all just know that you should board a bus going to onitsha if you are passing thru Enugu, if you are traveling thru Benin your bus should be headed awka.

If you are traveling From PH, Get to onithsa and Board a bus going to awka, from Imo, you can board onitsha or awka bus, then find your way from there.

Be safe, Anambra is very peaceful, nobody get your time, their business is more important than hate and war. If you are lucky to be posted to the village and get accommodation in a family house, they might even feed you all thru your stay.

Happy stay @ the light of the nation.

12 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by harbeordune(f): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hi, I jes passed out as ♠ Batch C corp member, pls be very carefull @ Onitsha, d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ can steal human being as ♠ whole!!! Shine uя eye wella!! Dnt seek for direction frm young guys, d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will mislead ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ to ♠ corner u rob ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ!..dnt carry too much load pls, ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ need to be light and fast!! Welcome to Anambra!! Shine uя eye well ¤!!

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Deolaw: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thanks guys. I av leant a lot.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Deolaw: Thanks guys. I av leant a lot.
I see u

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by gozzy121(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
In case u wnt 2 buy any fone acasories or chargn of ur fone go 2 50 cent comunication insyd oreintatn camp or cal 08032594722.u r welcm

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Deolaw: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogbeche77:
I see u
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Deolaw: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Oga o. Just two of us here going to Anambra. It iz well. This is my pin for those who are shy to post comments. 2A1A09DE.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
I served in Anambra, Mgbakwu community Awka-North LG. Anambra is peaceful. umunya camp in Oyi LG

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by billionairesjg(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
One of the best things that happened to me in life was to do my NYSC in Anambra State in 2008/2009. I learnt so much, made many friends, and so much money. NCCF made it worthwhile.
Given the opportunity again, I'll still choose Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Deolaw: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
billionairesjg: One of the best things that happened to me in life was to do my NYSC in Anambra State in 2008/2009. I learnt so much, made many friends, and so much money. NCCF made it worthwhile.
Given the opportunity again, I'll still choose Anambra.
You are just talking. How did you make the money pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by abiolag(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls I have a sister who has been posted to Anambra but she has been crying ever since because she heard that there are snakes in d camp and u can't kill them
Pls how true is this?

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Deolaw: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
abiolag: Pls I have a sister who has been posted to Anambra but she has been crying ever since because she heard that there are snakes in d camp and u can't kill them
Pls how true is this?
Lol. Pls, someone should reply

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
abiolag: Pls I have a sister who has been posted to Anambra but she has been crying ever since because she heard that there are snakes in d camp and u can't kill them
Pls how true is this?
º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​. i served in anambra state. This is a very big lie!

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Ogojohn(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Deolaw:
Lol. Pls, someone should reply
There is a difference in Igbo between a snake and an adder. The small non poisonous African Python. It is revered among some parts of ANAMBRA state. will always find some people who will gently remove them from your part or you can boldly use a long stick to remove them. Besides you should have no fear because they don't inhibit a noisy area.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Deolaw: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ogojohn: There is a difference in Igbo between a snake and an adder. The small non poisonous African Python. It is revered among some parts of ANAMBRA state. will always find some people who will gently remove them from your part or you can boldly use a long stick to remove them. Besides you should have no fear because they don't inhibit a noisy area.
I pray my reflex action doesn't rule when I see one. Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ogojohn: There is a difference in Igbo between a snake and an adder. The small non poisonous African Python. It is revered among some parts of ANAMBRA state. will always find some people who will gently remove them from your part or you can boldly use a long stick to remove them. Besides you should have no fear because they don't inhibit a noisy area.
Yeah, in the two Idemili local governments.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by pastormmadu(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2012
I tell уσυ guys most solemnly, its a good thing уσυ are been posted †̥☺ Anambra where уσυ only fear the known(urchins) S̴̩☺̩ уσυ just v †̥☺ be careful with уøúř pocket, bt for †ђξ unknown, уσυ don't have problem. Cos here, we don't care where уσυ come 4rm, we don't care abt уøúř religion, we don't care abt уøúř culture Åηϑ tribe. Its only here iπ Nigeria that I şέέ ppl that doesn't attach sentiment †̥☺ origin Åηϑ tribe. Once уσυ are peaceful, Anambra ΐs the best place уσυ can be. We don't hate, we don't fight, we don't wage war on innocent ppl. We v 3 major entrances. 4rm Lagos-Benin уσυ enter 4rm Niger Bridge through Asaba. Ppl coming 4rm North through Lokoja-Okene-Agbor must enter through this route too. Those coming 4rm Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa etc will pass through Owerri-Onitsha road Åηϑ stop at the final Bus stop at the same Upper Iweka. These ppl shall enter another Bus going †̥☺ Awka Åηϑ should tell the driver they are stopping at Umunya, its along onitsha-awka expressway. Those coming 4rm North through Makurdi-Enugu should knw that they don't have any business with Onitsha cos they v †̥☺ pass †ђξ camp b4 the bus get onitsha. If уσυ aя̩̥̊ε kind Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f confused iπ anything, call 08120583388 or send ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ a msg on facebook..Pastor Mmadu. Or hook ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ up on BB, 25707704. Welcome to Anambra...The Light Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f the Nation.

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by CoolKizzy(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2012
SIRCONFIDENCE: I served in Anambra, Mgbakwu community Awka-North LG. Anambra is peaceful. umunya camp in Oyi LG

you must know Isu-aniocha

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by CoolKizzy(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2012
Pls how true is this?

ppl sef. . . Must you blive every thing u hear? Snakes dey camp and federal government approved it. Think!

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2012
@ Crazy man, can I get a direct bus from beni to awka cos someone told me I can but I don't know how true is it.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Anambra by tailek(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2012
Arrive @ the Camp as early as U can so as to avoid being posted to dinning hall hostel. U wont want to experience the hostel. Its a refugee camp. Obey instructions and catch fun... Maami mkt girls are (muah!), Laundry service is superb with the maami boys and neva leave ur boxes and bags unzipped. Do not let ur pics over stay in the hand of fotographers cos they disappear like mosquitoes. I cldnt get most of my pics cos they were sent off the camp for security reasons. Man'owar activities was fun and never mess with soldiers. OBS is a fun to be part of and go with enof money cos the food from the kitchen is (.....), it doesnt kill anyway. Toilet..... Poor, Bathroom....poor.
Get a big towel to cover up while bathing and enouf tissue to clean up after defecating.
I made use of the bush most times cos of toilet infectn. Best of luck !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP Date? / Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / Join 2018 Nysc Batch A (pcm) Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.