Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! (1647 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Bible Quiz / Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by dafidixone(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2008
Here are the answers to January 2008 Bible Quiz:

1) How many days did it take God to create the Heaven and the Earth?

In 6 days.

~ Genesis 2:1&2
'Thus the heavens and the earth were finished,
and all the host of them. And on the seventh day
God ended His work which He had made; and He
rested on the seventh day from all His work which
He had made.

~ Exodus 20:11
'For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth,
the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh
day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day,
and hallowed it.

~ Exodus 31:17
'It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever:
for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth,
and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

2) What did God do on the third day of creation?

He gathered the waters into the sea
and created vegetation (herb, trees, etc)

~ Genesis 1:9-13

3) What did God do on the seventh day?

He ended all His work and rested
~ Genesis 2:1&2
~ Exodus 20:11
~ Exodus 31:17

4) What is the seventh day called?

The Sabbath Day

~ Exodus 16:26
'Six days ye shall gather it;
but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath,
in it there shall be none.

~ Exodus 20:9-10
'Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God:
in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor
thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor
thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.

5) What were the names of the first two people?

Adam and Eve

~ Genesis 3:20
'And Adam called his wife's name Eve;
because she was the mother of all living.'

6) What was the name of the garden where the first two people were?

Eden.

~ Genesis 2:8 & 15
'And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden;
and there he put the man whom he had formed. . .
'And the LORD God took the man, and put him into
the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

7) What did God take from the first man to make woman with?

His rib.

~ Genesis 2:22
'And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man,
made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

cool Who tricked Eve?

The Serpent

~ Genesis 3:13
'And the LORD God said unto the woman,
What is this that thou hast done?
And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat.

9) What was the name of the tree that Adam and Eve were told not to eat from?

Tree of knowledge of good and evil

~ Genesis 2:17
'But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest
thereof thou shalt surely die.

10) How did God punish the serpent for what he did?

To crawl on his belly and eat dust all its life.

~ Genesis 3:14
'And the LORD God said unto the serpent,
Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle,
and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

The way things stand, the results are as follows:

(a) jokepearl5000
~ has some answers correct, except for:
#1, #2, and #5;

(b) BETTY605 got most answers correct, except for:
#3 and #9.

We here by present BETTY605; the Winner for this Quiz.
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by dafidixone(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
BETTY605 [size=8pt]a mail has been sent to your box Check it out and respond accordingly. And Claim your Prize.

Good luck! I am happy for you ooooooo grin
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by olabowale(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2008
@The poster:
[/quote]Here are the answers to January 2008 Bible Quiz:
1) How many days did it take God to create the Heaven and the Earth?
In 6 days.[quote]
How long was a day, how many hours, whats the yardstick for calculating a day: Midnight to Midnight, Sundown to sundown, what, from the Christian perspective? lol. I want you to fall and bruise your face, in your answer, because I know you will be wrong or don't know because your Bible did not give you any clue. Its like the TRINITY: does not appear as a word in the Bible. How you know what it is, is mind buggling!

3) What did God do on the seventh day?
He ended all His work and rested
Rested, because theChristian God is tired, exhausted, etc? What exactly is the case? If your God rested, who guarded and guided all that was created? You will see how weak you Christians and Jews inclusive have put forward your God!

4) What is the seventh day called?
The Sabbath Day
The same day your God reasted? Does it then mean that your God continues to rest evey sabbath, or a One time thing, at the beginning? Is the Sabbath resters therefore copying/immitating your God? Why do the Christians and Jews have different days of rest? Is one revolting against the resting time, therefore not sticking to the original Sabbath day?

6) What was the name of the garden where the first two people were?
Eden.
Where was Adam and Eve created? Where was your Garden of Eden located, and was it the place where the first man and woman were created?

Who tricked Eve?
The Serpent
Where did the place of trickery located? If it was earth, where geographically? What happened to the place now, it si being used by Human or what? Could you please provide full details and just don't through information around, if you can not support it. And if you do not know the answer, please be sincere about it.

9) What was the name of the tree that Adam and Eve were told not to eat from?
Tree of knowledge of good and evil
Was the tree a fruit or what? And what type of fruit it bore? Is the tree dead or cutdown or what, if it is on this earth, since you are postulating/putting forward an idea that the Garden of Eden was on this earth?

10) How did God punish the serpent for what he did?
To crawl on his belly and eat dust all its life.
It seems from your picture of the Serpent, before this trickery, that it used to walk erect, yes or no? And it was able to communicate with Eve, who was the primary victim; how did it communicate, animal language (serpent language) or human language? What was the role of Satan in this incident, ideal or what, please explain?

The way things stand, the results are as follows:[/qoute] You need to present reasonable answers to my questions.
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2008
OLABOWALE

For goodness sake why not steer clear of this thread particularly. Don't turn this thread into another platform of baseless arguments! It doesn't worth it. Start another thread and don't contaminate this. angry

Get the picture? cheesy

God bless
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Dafidixone

Kudos
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by dafidixone(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2008
Kudos

Thanks and god bless you.

I will be sending you a mail as regards our next quiz.

Till then.
Stay blessed! grin
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2008
@olabowale,

Lol. . . I guess you will come back and deny that you posted this one - as you claimed you were not the poster of the entry that bears your username in the other thread? grin

olabowale:

I want you to fall and bruise your face, in your answer

Christians will not fall at your desire; and the Bible very well describes dishonest and restless fellows as yourself:

#1.  olabowale, your own net will catch you:

Psalm 35:8 -
Let destruction come upon him at unawares;
and let his net that he hath hid catch himself:
into that very destruction let him fall.

#2. olabowale, your sleep is disturbed until you cause mischief:

Proverbs 4:16 -
For they sleep not, except they have done mischief;
and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some
to fall

#3. olabowale, you'll fall into the pit you dig for others:

Proverbs 26:27 -
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

This malicious Muslim attitude that has become second nature to you and your ummah is the reason why I stopped entertaining the pretended questions you and people like babs787 often parade on Nairaland with such callous duplicity.

If you and other Muslims are interested in genuine discussions, you will not be seeking such retard games. The pride of your heart will follow you all your days until you call out to Jesus.
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
@dafidixone,

Bo, well done o jare! I congratulate you well-well! cheesy

Haba! My internet connection nearly gee me hypertension yesterday. . . until I had to go seek another ISP! But as you said, the devil is a liar - and thank God you got my mail just in time! Bless God!!

Huge thanks again to all who sent in entries - please keep sending them, for your helping in small ways to reach out to many others in circumstances you never dreamed off! One day, details will be shared with you all - and you will never lose your reward!

Congratulations to the winner of the January 2008 quiz! We go wash am O! grin

Cheers all, and God bless.
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by dafidixone(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ Pilgrim

I also like to give all glory to God the Almighty.

Devil took steps to discredit us on this very project but God says tell my People to move forward.

My appreciatyion to all our suporters on this project.

Jesus is Lord!

Keep fit.
grin
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2008
Amen O! cheesy May God be glorified in all things!

PS. As soon as I log out from the Forum, I'll contact you by email. Need to get the details of "that thing" to send as promised!

God bless.
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by goodguy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
That anyone at all (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hinduist, atheist, or whatever) can get questions 1 and 5 wrongly really beats me.
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by goodguy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
When is another quiz coming up by the way? Hopefully, I'll get to win some Escalade.
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by dafidixone(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2008
They all tried but I guess their best wasn't good eneough this time. Anyway this is just the begining of the beginings. Come February you get to go on another one.

See you then.
grin
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2008
goodguy:

When is another quiz coming up by the way? Hopefully, I'll get to win some Escalade.

Gbe-gben! If people like this brainiac (goodguy) wan enter this quiz, dafidixone, you go need double anointing O! shocked

- - - - -

Hehehe. . . okay, just teasing y'all! grin

@goodguy, how body? What of our right, most, and very Reverends dem?

Peace.
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by dafidixone(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2008
BETTY605 a mail has been sent to your box Check it out and respond accordingly. And Claim your Prize.

Good luck! I am happy for you ooooooo

[/quote

grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by olabowale(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
Olowo-Tee: You can't respond to my queries? So you have to result to yelling, Iya Ekiti! Ora. Oya o. After a long and quite over due response, yet you could not provide any. Mr. dafidixone, the poster, answer my inquiries, man. The seventh day rest thing: Was the christian God tired? Why did he need rest?
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

Mr. dafidixone, the poster, answer my inquiries, man.

You obviously were not looking for answers - afterall, your real intention was stated here:

olabowale:

I want you to fall and bruise your face, in your answer,

. . . and my answer was: you will fall into the pit you dig for others! grin

olabowale:

The seventh day rest thing: Was the christian God tired? Why did he need rest?

The Sabbath does not express "tiredness" - rather, it points to a blessing and establishing holiness for all He had made -

Genesis 2:3

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it:
because that in it he had rested from all his work which
God created and made.

Muslims who follow this idea of "rest" and stretc it to mean "tiredness" have been urged many times to go read the Hebrew word in any verse that they are not clear about. That word "rested" simply means "ceased" - it is the Hebrew word שׁבת (shâbath) and demonstrates the simple understanding that God "ceased" in His creative acts.

This word שׁבת (shâbath) is the same word that has been used in a number of other verses; for example:

2 Chron. 16:5
'And it came to pass, when Baasha heard it, that he left off building
of Ramah, and let his work cease [שׁבת (shâbath)].'

As you can see in the example above, it does not mean that the work is "tired", otherwise we would have been wondering if a work is "resting" out of tiredness! Rather, it points out the simple understanding that the work came to a stop - it "ceased" [שׁבת (shâbath)] to go on.

However, when God "rested/ceased" [שׁבת (shâbath)] from His work, it simply means that He stopped creating - He had perfected His creating work and thus did not continue to carry on that creation work!

This is the sense of the Hebrew context of that verse - Genesis 2:3, which is corroborated in the epistle to the Hebrews:

Hebrews 4:10
For he that is entered into his rest,
he also hath ceased from his own works,
as God did from his.

Here, Hebrews 4:12 makes it clear that the sense of the word "rest" in Genesis 2:3 is simply to "cease" from work - as God ceased from His work of creation. The result and crowning glory of that Sabbath on the seventh Day was that God both BLESSED that day and SANCTIFIED it!

That was a typology of what God had intended for humanity - for when His Son came into the world, we were ushered into the era of the true rest - the REST in the soul:

Matthew 11:28-29
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you,
and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Do you know this rest in your soul, olabowale - or the restlessness of your soul is actually the reason why your mischief is seeking to cause another to "fall" and "bruise" his face?

May God have mercy on your soul. The restless of soul always seeks to cause trouble unto others - for the simple fact that he does not know the peace of God in his heart.

Trouble not your soul any longer, olabowale - Jesus gives true rest of heart!! cheesy
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Pilgrim
maybe we should just let him (Olabowale) be. He reminds me of a roaring lion. . . .unfortunately his targeted preys are too big/strong/mighty for him to devour.  cry

@Olabowale
grin grin grin grin grin arguments isn't in my blood. I only answer sincere questions. grin tongue . I wish you could feel me whilst i sing this glorious song. . . ."All that I need is in Jesus, He satisfies, Joy He supplies; Life would be worthless without Him; All these in Jesus I've found. "

You need Peace of heart? Come to Jesus He'd receive you gallantly. You need Jesus man. cheesy
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
Amen, @OlowoTee.

Many times I simply love to leave Muslims in their arguments and see how far their restless souls take them. The one reason why Islam hates Jews and Christians is because Muhammad was proven to be a FALSE prophet after he was exposed by the Jews! Above every other fault he may have sculpted against them, that was the one thing that made him curse the Jews and Christians until his last breath - curses which have only returned upon his own head!

For the Bible says that a curse that has no reason to be pronounced ("curse causless"wink shall NOT come --

Proverbs 26:2
As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying,
so the curse causeless shall not come.

I was meditating this morning and came across this verse in a fresh way:

Eccl. 12:9 - And moreover, because the preacher was wise,
he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed,
and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.

Three things there:

(a) the wise preacher still taught them - doesn't matter whether the pay heed or not

(b) he was dilligent - seeking out, studying, giving good heed to the things of God

(c) he set in order many proverbs - sharing answers in seemingly difficult issues.

These are the principles which inspire and challenge me to share answers for others to learn and leave the restless souls to wallow in their deliberate ungodly adventures. Muhamad started his arguments against Jews and Christians, hating them until his last breath. It is no surprise that Muslims are filled with the same state of mind.

All is well. There is something I admire in your post:

OlowoTee:

@Olabowale
grin grin grin grin grin arguments isn't in my blood. I only answer sincere questions. grin tongue

True. That is why I have always said to people like olabowale and babs787 that I have long stopped entertaining their callous adventures in pretended scholarship that they clearly do not possess.

If they are seeking a genuine discussion, it will show in they way their approach the convictions of other people. The restlessness of their souls is the reason why the often demonstrate all the shakara they parade on the Forum - shakara that is as empty as ever! cheesy

God bless you o jare. . . and with you and dafidixone, keep up the good work. wink
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by olabowale(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
Olowo-Tee:
maybe we should just let him (Olabowale) be. He reminds me of a roaring lion. . . .unfortunately his targeted preys are too big/strong/mighty for him to devour.[/qoute] Identify my preys above? Then I will identify my MOVER, the ONE I Worship, bowing my will to HIm, submitting myself, willingly to Him, day and night, while and conscious and unconscious! Olowo-Tee, in my poor Ijebu language, 'Wee muu mii.' You have no inkling who Olabowale is! I am a humble slave of my MASTER, thoroughly away of HIS Awesomeness! There is none like HIM! He stands alone always, complete without any deformation, perfect, in every way. The Angels pray HIM, day and night and never tited of adoring HIM. I will never submit and never will I coworship anything with Him. NOT MONEY, NOT WOMEN and NOTHING, will satnd in my way! I worship the same GOD that Jesus referred to in Mark 12 Verse 29, the same Lord that defeated Pharaoh through the hands of Moses and the same Creator and Master of Muhammad, whom HE sent with the religion of truth. COME JOIN the RIDE that will lead you to the altimate MERCY OF GOD, in this life and hereafter.

@Olabowale
arguments isn't in my blood. I only answer sincere questions. . I wish you could feel me whilst i sing this glorious song. . . ."All that I need is in Jesus, He satisfies, Joy He supplies; Life would be worthless without Him; All these in Jesus I've found. "

You need Peace of heart? Come to Jesus He'd receive you gallantly. You need Jesus man.
You are amazing, not wanting to dialogue, yet you put forward an idea that you can not support! You break into a song, praising a creation, but disregarding his CREATOR. Alhamdulillah, My peace of heart is from Allah the Almighty Alone!Yes I need Jesus, as a prophet. Yes he is clearly written in the Qur'an, and his mother is defended, while the whole Bible never even see it fit to one time, with a single sentence respect her! In the Bible, we see that the 'inspire' writers even penned that Jesus said 'who is my mother?' And he point to the audience as his mother when he was told that his mother wanted an audience with him. Yet we see that in the Qur'an he declared that he was commanded never to be a burden on his mother! You see the type of Jesus I need, along with oah, Abraham, Moses and Muhammad (AS to all of them)? I do not need to hang by my spiritual responsibility on any man. There is no bearer of burden that will bear the burden of any other, but his/her own, alone.

Stop deceiving yourself! face reality. You can sing all the songs you want, from the point of death, you will find that it has no use with the One who Judges and all decisions depends on HIM! Jesus is not it. He has his own burden(s) as well and he will not be concerned with yours. Afterall, he did not ask you to worship him!

Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

Stop deceiving yourself! face reality. You can sing all the songs you want, from the point of death, you will find that it has no use with the One who Judges and all decisions depends on HIM! Jesus is not it. He has his own burden(s) as well and he will not be concerned with yours. Afterall, he did not ask you to worship him!

Your desperate state of mind and restless soul is further being manifested here. You may try to deny all you can from now till Muhammad sends you on Jihad, but your restlessness will not change the facts on ground.

Contrary to your summations about judgement and divine decisions as well as worship, all rest on Jesus now. Read just two verses you never took time to examine for yourself:

John 5:22 & 23
For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that
honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Jesus asked those who believed in Him to pay Him the same homage (worship) that any man could ascribe to the Father; as well He made clear that judgement is in His hand! Where would you be when you face Him on that day on the excuse that Muhammad had misled you into denying all that the Biblical prophets had taught?
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Olas
Oops thank God, I'm a Child of God and not a servant as some are. . . .I post no more on this issue to you, Mr. Olabowale. . . . smiley  smiley

@Pilgrim
Dearie, I got your gist and I really envy your confrontational approach on Islamic dialogues, It's cool the way you tackle some issues in here, I've learnt from it and I'm sure that some of them too must have learnt also.

Kudos jare, no shekking shaking(as an Igala man would say). All the best.

Back to the Title

JANUARY 2008 BIBLE QUIZ WINNER!

Where on earth is the winner, Pls, let the thanksgiving begins.  cool
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2008
OlowoTee:

Back to the Title

JANUARY 2008 BIBLE QUIZ WINNER!

Where on earth is the winner, Please, let the thanksgiving begins.  cool

Precisely what I had in mind o jare!

Abeg wey the winner naw? Begin show face O. . . so that we go felicitate on your behalf! cheesy

- - - -
@OlowoTee, God bless you plenty! wink
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2008
Amen[b]+[/b]
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by dafidixone(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Olowotee & Pilgrim1

Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing.

So is applicable to olabowale.

May be should just ignore him.  Since he is becoming a virus to threads in this forum.
grin

So you Ladies Keep robusting in the glory of God.  You are all Children of God not a slave.

I wish to reffer you to a story of "Ida" the slave ever heard that before? If no I will tell it to you all one of this days.

Yoruba will say " Ida ni yio pe ara re leru"  cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by kingsikaz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ olabowale

i think you are just a 'GOOGLEDMAN" downloading all the rubbish you posts to cause confusion in this forum.

i'm tired of u honestly!
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
Hi @dafidixone,

dafidixone:

May be should just ignore him.  Since he is becoming a virus to threads in this forum.
grin

Lol, good heed I'll give to that. . . except for one small thing: that is precisely what Muslims who have lost all their arguments against Jews and Christians would like to do - become the virus of every thread! It is not only on this Forum they do that - you should see what their restless spirits do in many other Fora! undecided

Not that they are even remotely interested in knowing anything - and to "ignore" them is the one thing that would sooooo sooo gladden their hearts. WHY? Because that is HOW the Devil thrives in his sinister games. See how the Lord pointed this out directly for our instruction:

Matthew 13:25
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat,
and went his way.

The day I saw that in new light, it has never been the same for me!

Yes, indeed - there are times when we say nothing, regardless the accusations, taunts, curses, castigations, vitriol, ridicule, etc! It does not mean that there are no sensible answers - but often times, our silence demonstrates that those who have sold their hearts to the restlessness of the Devil are going about seeking to cause restlessness to others. You can imagine when someone's motive is to make another FALL and BRUISE the face! grin It is not as if he is interested in a genuine dialogue - for that sinister game of a diabolic spirit is what he carries in his restless soul!

May God bless you and all who seek the peace of Jesus Christ. He is LORD!! cheesy
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by olabowale(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Olowo-Tee:
Oops thank God, I'm a Child of God and not a servant as some are. . . .I post no more on this issue to you, Mr. Olabowale. . . .
The last time I checked, God was not from Ekiti State? Where are you from, again, in Yorubaland? See, your problem? You can just say whatever you want about God, whether it makes sense or not, it should just be okay and be accepted? No, not on your life!
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Olowo-Tee: The last time I checked, God was not from Ekiti State? Where are you from, again, in Yorubaland? See, your problem? You can just say whatever you want about God, whether it makes sense or not, it should just be okay and be accepted? No, not on your life!

Now that you have also made absolutely no sense at all, could you mind just packing your shakara one corner and rest your restless soul? grin
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by olabowale(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Dafidixone:
Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing.

So is applicable to olabowale.
I wonder who holds the absolute authority here: Jesus or the One he is supplicating to? I worship theOne who Jesus is supplicating to. Except that He is father to no one, but God and Lord and Creator of everyone, include the slave/servant Jesus, son of Virgin Mary!

@Kingsikaz: And today, my man I have not gone to Google! How about it? Thats how intensely googleman I am!
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by dafidixone(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2008
I think we must advice Seun to get a special anti virus fro olabowale on this forum. This virus is spreading so fast. cheesy grin

Olabowale the virus grin grin
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by kingsikaz(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ olabowale.

this is d bottom line:    Be SIMPLE.      

"God  made everythings so simple but men make it complicated. don't live in its complexities.". this is one of d philosophy of life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Devil Has No Power At All / Obedience Always Brings Blessing / Stalin Rolls In His Grave; Russia Signs Blasphemy Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.