Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha (46127 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Pictures Of Chioma Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by ambrosini593(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
Is she not beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by abuaoyen(f): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ur beautieul
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nurry: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Lovely

2nd to comment grin
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Caseless: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ok, i don see am.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by ambrosini593(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
More

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Stunning?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
IGBO LADIES NO DEY CARRY LAST. but that first picture no dey encouraging at all

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Princek12(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
If she is so stunning she would have shown a full length picture. Showing glamour shots of your pancaked face does not mean you are stunning.

10 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by mike404(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
WackyJ1: IGBO LADIES NO DEY CARRY LAST
embarassed
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
mike404: embarassed
why are you blushing?
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by eduson002(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Princek12: If she is so stunning she would have shown a full length picture. Showing glamour shots of your pancaked face does not mean you are stunning.
u spoke my mind
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by nbright: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
she try
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by WackyJ1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Princek12: If she is so stunning she would have shown a full length picture. Showing glamour shots of your pancaked face does not mean you are stunning.
Why are you talking like you have not seen a full length picture of her before or as if your are expecting her to have a ladies size pot belly
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
i must commend the artistry of the makeup artist,for her figure she is stout and manly and her character,Guilder Ultimte search told me what i suspected,manipulative and bossy,snakish, her utterances about her being married and abusing mama gee made me laugh,becaus it showed serious inferiority complex and her marriage was "one over"those who weren't,not my cuppatea,ugly biacth

8 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Kulas: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
Naturally,South East(Igbo)and South South babes are most beautiful than any other region in Nigeria,followed by North central.South west(Yorubas)came last.It is not sentimental but fact(real),or who can dispute it?

7 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by omenziate(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2012

Chairman, show us ur girlfriend own. At least, d face make sense, make up or not.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by SisiKill1: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
No doubt she is very pretty but...ehmm. . .what's with the squinty squinty eyes? Is that supposed to be sexy?

I hope that wasn't an attempt at the sexy bedroom eyes because it looks more like she took the pictures close to a bonfire or something and smoke is peppering her eyes.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kulas: Naturally,South East(Igbo)and South South babes are most beautiful than any other region in Nigeria,followed by North central.South west(Yorubas)came last.It is not sentimental but fact(real),or who can dispute it?
have you seen shuwa arabs in Borno,or fulanis in the north?have you seen tiv women?lol Igbos Ko Igbos Ni

6 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by omenziate(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
ehie: i must commend the artistry of the makeup artist,for her figure she is stout and manly and her character,Guilder Ultimte search told me what i suspected,manipulative and bossy,snakish, her utterances about her being married and abusing mama gee made me laugh,becaus it showed serious inferiority complex and her marriage was "one over"those who weren't,not my cuppatea,ugly biacth

Extraneous news there young woman. We no ask u all dis tory. She fine or not? And calling a fellow woman like u who hasn't offended u in anyway a "biatch" is really coarse and unrefined of u.

6 Likes

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
Small milk jugs
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
beauty

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
nature at its best

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by andyanders: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pretty woman. Keep it up.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
bEAUTY

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Ekans: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
She looks more like a village belle.The make up no too work.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by megxo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
abeg, free d babe jor...she's beautiful SHIKENA!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
sHUWA

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by bee444: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
Chioma is one of the many ugly nollywood actress cumbering the big screen. Although, she's got good character, her persona and self-esteem are way below average.

Even with the PHOTOSHOP editing, you could still see fake written all over. She's been told to buckle up and start dressing the 21st century dressing, hence, the studio pictures you're seeing. She's too awkward as an actress.

Like her sha!
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
SHUWA AKA BAGGARA

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by nikkyshyne(f): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
Well, the 1st natural picture(in the car) is woworistic. My opinion.
Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
shuwa

Re: Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha by kawkab: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2012

Guy thank you fo this direct shot; very much on target

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.