Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? (12559 Views)

Is Governor Ambode Of Lagos State A Christian Or Muslim / Akinwunmi Ambode / Christian Or Muslim ? / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Profkenny1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
abubello: @ profkenny what exactly are u trying to prove? What is the connection between penalty for apostasy and the wholesale conversion of former Christian countries to Islam. By the way how many people were ever killed throughout history for apostasy? How about the spread of Islam in the west is that due to apostasy law as well?

Believe me,abubello,I'm yet to see a Muslim convert from an Islamic nation, where the Sharia law is being upheld, who continued living in the nation.No not one, he/she has to flee for his/her life. 3 months ago a Saudi girl converted to Christianity and she had to run to Lebanon for safety.Upon hearing this, the Saudi government arrested 2 men who they felt were instrumental to her conversion, right now they're still in prison. check this:
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20120728131309

The spread of Islam in the West is due to the freedom of religion being practiced in the West.The Whites don't give a damn about who you worship, so they've allowed Islam and you would see thousands of Mosques there. FREEDOM OF WORSHIP(both in the open and in the closet) IS WHAT WE NEED AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE SALVATION OF SOULS UNTO CHRIST THAT WILL BE EXPERIENCED IN THE ARAB WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Omuha(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
Born into a christian home,still declares for Jesus Christ. Always have,I still do & always will! In the words of WasA Sultan,a self-professed,but non-practising muslim,"The problem with christians is that they are not like Christ Jesus,but thank God most muslims are better than Mohammed". God bless us all!
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Profkenny1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
A religion that prohibits its adherents from conversion is a DEMONIC CULT

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by UyiIredia(m): 1:13am On Nov 02, 2012
I was born into a pagan family. But on. a certain day Jehovah's Witnesses came to my house and the rest, as they say, is history.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by icez: 1:28am On Nov 02, 2012
hmm..
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by General2: 2:56am On Nov 02, 2012
IN THE HOLY QUR'AN THERE IS AN AYAA THAT GUIDED THE MUSLIM ON something similar to what we discussing here: Bismillahi Al-Rahman Al-Raheem. SAY: "O YOU unbelievers,<> I do not worship what you worship,<> Nor do you worship who I worship,<> Nor will I worship what you worship,<> Nor will you worship who I worship:<> To you your way (religion), to me my way (religion). (Qur'an, Surah109, Verse1-6 ) SADAQA ALLAHU AL-AZEEM. To my own understanding the argument between both believers is nothing but what wiseman says "Little learning is dangerous thing" is hardly you see a Pastor & Imam arguing about religion, instead the have their own way of doing it with respect, good manner of approach & tolerance (if the need arised), but the followers who has lil or no knowledge about the religion did their diffrently without respect/tolerance to each other.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by saganuwa: 3:44am On Nov 02, 2012
ashson: ISLAM is my religion. i have found islam to be the real and only religion that comes from God. come to think of it, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. million of people in america and europe were not born muslims, due to research and quest for the truth, they end up converting to muslims, with the fact that islam is being painted as the religion of conflicts and killings which is all setup just to discourage people to do more research about islam thereby ending up as muslims. ISLAM is simply a way of life, everything about how to live this life had been planned for you since before you were born.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2012
ashson: ISLAM is my religion. i have found islam to be the real and only religion that comes from God. come to think of it, islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. million of people in america and europe were not born muslims, due to research and quest for the truth, they end up converting to muslims, with the fact that islam is being painted as the religion of conflicts and killings which is all setup just to discourage people to do more research about islam thereby ending up as muslims. ISLAM is simply a way of life, everything about how to live this life had been planned for you since before you were born.
gbam islam the way
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Afam4eva(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2012
Uyi Iredia: I was born into a pagan family. But on. a certain day Jehovah's Witnesses came to my house and the rest, as they say, is history.
What if it was Catholics or Muslims that came to preach to you?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by mkmyers45(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2012
Pantheist - Born into a christain home though
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by shaneroberts26: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2012
I used 2 fink dat Christians and Muslims worship d same God til i found out dat it was an erroneous assumption.U see,i am sorta furtunate havin a taste of Islam but i am a hardcore Christian even though i dey take style dey kiss Mary J.Dis is due 2 d nature of my work.I work in da Royal family here in Jumeirah (Dubai) and they dont employ Christians so i applied 4 d job pretendin 2 b a Muslim.Ol' boy,com c disturbance.5:30am dem don olredy d shout ma name Mubarak,Mubarak (meanwhile ma name na Victor) say mek i wake up unto say na prayer time.Guy,lyk play lyk play man pikin don enter Mosque(Choi,Ife ego na-eme!) com c as i just d mumu for Mosque.I no kno say dem d stand on d inscribtions on d horizontal lines dat is being inscribd on d rug.Na so one Osama Bin Ladin luk-alike push me for back say mek i dey well(ol'boy).Com c bear bear,u fit use im bear bear do person confirm handcuff.I just package ma self folo dem d do wetin dem d do.It was so Occult-like but i was impertubed cos as i was noddin ma head for ground wit dem na so i 'jejedly' dey call on d true God wey me kno(dey tel am say okwa-ifugo.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Afam4eva(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2012
shaneroberts26: I used 2 fink dat Christians and Muslims worship d same God til i found out dat it was an erroneous assumption.U see,i am sorta furtunate havin a taste of Islam but i am a hardcore Christian even though i dey take style dey kiss Mary J.Dis is due 2 d nature of my work.I work in da Royal family here in Jumeirah (Dubai) and they dont employ Christians so i applied 4 d job pretendin 2 b a Muslim.Ol' boy,com c disturbance.5:30am dem don olredy d shout ma name Mubarak,Mubarak (meanwhile ma name na Victor) say mek i wake up unto say na prayer time.Guy,lyk play lyk play man pikin don enter Mosque(Choi,Ife ego na-eme!) com c as i just d mumu for Mosque.I no kno say dem d stand on d inscribtions on d horizontal lines dat is being inscribd on d rug.Na so one Osama Bin Ladin luk-alike push me for back say mek i dey well(ol'boy).Com c bear bear,u fit use im bear bear do person confirm handcuff.I just package ma self folo dem d do wetin dem d do.It was so Occult-like but i was impertubed cos as i was noddin ma head for ground wit dem na so i 'jejedly' dey call on d true God wey me kno(dey tel am say okwa-ifugo.
lol grin
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by shaneroberts26: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2012
If not for d salary,i 4 don resign tey tey.I am so glad dat i am now mor dan convinced dat Christians are d ones really worshipin d true God.Dis people does not worship God but Mohhammed.Even d way they used to wash dia body before prayers go mek afraid catch u.I believe dis is an opportunity from God to let me taste and weigh d 2 religion and kno d one dat truly worship him.D best tin dat could happen to yhu is being a Christian.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by shaneroberts26: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2012
They said dat they are d fastest growin religion without askin y.We don marry mor dan 1 wife but they marry up to 20.(2)We don kill to win souls.Yet we are d most populous religion.D afore mentioned are y they are growin.Just imajin wot d numbers of Christian would hav bin if we had adopted dia pattern of folly Jihad.They dont hav Prophets dats sees vision,perfom miracles yet dem dey bring mouth d giv us.What sort of God wil promise u 72 virgin or encourage u to kill for him and even endorse Jihad?Dat must b a randy and 'aroberic' god.Dia so called 'Holly Paedophile Prophet' was able to perform just one controversial and doctored miracle which was recorded 26 years after his demise.A Muslim wil never kno how lost and decieved he or she might hav bin by dis violent secret cult called Islam until he or she accepts Christianity.I dey feel for Muslims.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by yurLink: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2012
Coldfeet: Don't need to! Did anybody die for them? NO!!

and u feel someone else have to die for you to make "your heaven" not to mention how selfish that is... i sure don't want to be part of your heaven, i would prefer to take responsibilities for all my actions on this earth
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by tintingz(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2012
shaneroberts26: They said dat they are d fastest growin religion without askin y.We don marry mor dan 1 wife but they marry up to 20
. Mumu. . .and where was it stated for muslims to marry more than 20 wives??(it's limited to 4 if just can be hold) I can see how hypocrites and brainwashed you are. . .Islam is recorded as the fastest growing religion through many converting into Islam. . .
(2)We don kill to win souls.Yet we are d most populous religion.D afore mentioned are y they are growin.Just imajin wot d numbers of Christian would hav bin if we had adopted dia pattern of folly Jihad.
i would have ignore this part buh i see how stup.id you embraced. . .you wanna tell me christians dont kill?? Nutbrain your pastors that kill for rituals to raise is fraud church, and what about the muslims killed by christians america. . .read your bible it's full of wars, virgin slavery, killings and silly stories
They dont hav Prophets dats sees vision,perfom miracles yet dem dey bring mouth d giv us.
and where did you read Mohammed(sa) never did miracles? Have you read where He(sa) split the moon into two discovered by scienctist today, He made water gushing out of his hand given to his tasty followers, he prophecised many even pharao body is found today it's written in the Quran. . .i will advise you to read the Quran and hadith
What sort of God wil promise u 72 virgin or encourage u to kill for him and even endorse Jihad?Dat must b a randy and 'aroberic' god.
have you read that 32 virgins was given to YAWEH by Moses and the priest? Have read that Jesus promised "100folds/wives" in his father's kingdom??
Dia so called 'Holly Paedophile Prophet' was able to perform just one controversial and doctored miracle which was recorded 26 years after his demise.A Muslim wil never kno how lost and decieved he or she might hav bin by dis violent secret cult called Islam until he or she accepts Christianity.I dey feel for Muslims.
foo.l braindeleted paedophil you said? While i see jehovah impregnating little 12yr old Mary and beggotd a son and later killed like useless chicken?(see the lies in the bible) And what miracle are you talking of that was recorded after his demise? Was Jesus miracles recorded at his own time or later written after his depature.? . .the OT bible is full of killings and Jesus also preached violently and cursing the jews in your bible read it and stop the nutbrain idea. . .i would rather be judaism(tho they never beliv in Jesus) than christianity cuz no mention of christianity in Jehovah and Jesus mouth. . .the chosen people in the bible are isrealites not christians the cross worshipers created by paul and roman cult catholics. . .you better seek for the truth and stop being decieved. . .

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by tintingz(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2012
shaneroberts26: If not for d salary,i 4 don resign tey tey.I am so glad dat i am now mor dan convinced dat Christians are d ones really worshipin d true God.Dis people does not worship God but Mohhammed.Even d way they used to wash dia body before prayers go mek afraid catch u.I believe dis is an opportunity from God to let me taste and weigh d 2 religion and kno d one dat truly worship him.D best tin dat could happen to yhu is being a Christian.
and you think you worship God or gods(trinity) and you think Jesus didnt wash his body. . .read how the jews wash their body and even catholics. FRAUD religion(christianity)

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by damilarelr(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2012
So enjoyed this thread.

@op, I like your way of reasoning.. today, I am a believing Christian, though born and brought up as a nominal christian and values.

I found my cultural values and goodly desires in line with what the Bible tells me. Talk about forgiveness, love, endurance, abiding in peace with people, threatning Satan, performance of miracles, and lastly fulfilling God's purpose in life. I tell you, no other man said he is the TRUTH and LIFE, and that WHATSOEVER I ask God the Father in his name will be done for me, but one man did these 2012 years ago...what a privilege?

To those who indulge in a religion because of conversion rate; you need to consider two conditions here:

1. On what grounds were these people converted? and

2. How knowledgeable of the former religion were these people before they converted?

Conversion to a particular religion/way of life is wrong if it's based on freedom to sin anyhow, 'legalise' your greediness for sex or material wealth, to compete with others by being different, or to preserve a certain heritage. I can tell you, these are the determining factors of most literate and illiterate muslims I've met in my short journey in life. Our great-greatgrandparents lived in mud houses, but we live in a better one today. Not because there's no mud again but because there are better choices. I implore everyone to use his/her head to follow the right path.

Try Jesus today and see what God has in store for you. If you're not in Him you're missing a lot.

If you have questions or comments, mail me on damilarelr@gmail.com

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by nep2ra(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2012
You see, this is what I'm talking about. One person says: "My Religion is better than yours. It's the True Way to God." Another says: "No, my religion is the best way. It's the ONLY way to God."
This sort of argument breeds hate, intolerance, self-righteous hypocrisy and spite. Until we realize the futility of adhering to any religion, the evolution of the human race will remain stagnant and mired in myopic reasoning. You don't need religion to tell you Love, respect, and tolerance for your neighbour is what we need to co-exist peacefully.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by honeric01(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
shaneroberts26: I used 2 fink dat Christians and Muslims worship d same God til i found out dat it was an erroneous assumption.U see,i am sorta furtunate havin a taste of Islam but i am a hardcore Christian even though i dey take style dey kiss Mary J.Dis is due 2 d nature of my work.I work in da Royal family here in Jumeirah (Dubai) and they dont employ Christians so i applied 4 d job pretendin 2 b a Muslim.Ol' boy,com c disturbance.5:30am dem don olredy d shout ma name Mubarak,Mubarak (meanwhile ma name na Victor) say mek i wake up unto say na prayer time.Guy,lyk play lyk play man pikin don enter Mosque(Choi,Ife ego na-eme!) com c as i just d mumu for Mosque.I no kno say dem d stand on d inscribtions on d horizontal lines dat is being inscribd on d rug.Na so one Osama Bin Ladin luk-alike push me for back say mek i dey well(ol'boy).Com c bear bear,u fit use im bear bear do person confirm handcuff.I just package ma self folo dem d do wetin dem d do.It was so Occult-like but i was impertubed cos as i was noddin ma head for ground wit dem na so i 'jejedly' dey call on d true God wey me kno(dey tel am say okwa-ifugo.

I am not judging o but your god is mammon and not God.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by shaneroberts26: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
tintingz: . Mumu. . .and where was it stated for muslims to marry more than 20 wives??(it's limited to 4 if just can be hold) I can see how hypocrites and brainwashed you are. . .Islam is recorded as the fastest growing religion through many converting into Islam. . .
i would have ignore this part buh i see how stup.id you embraced. . .you wanna tell me christians dont kill?? Nutbrain your pastors that kill for rituals to raise is fraud church, and what about the muslims killed by christians america. . .read your bible it's full of wars, virgin slavery, killings and silly stories
and where did you read Mohammed(sa) never did miracles? Have you read where He(sa) split the moon into two discovered by scienctist today, He made water gushing out of his hand given to his tasty followers, he prophecised many even pharao body is found today it's written in the Quran. . .i will advise you to read the Quran and hadith
have you read that 32 virgins was given to YAWEH by Moses and the priest? Have read that Jesus promised "100folds/wives" in his father's kingdom??
foo.l braindeleted paedophil you said? While i see jehovah impregnating little 12yr old Mary and beggotd a son and later killed like useless chicken?(see the lies in the bible) And what miracle are you talking of that was recorded after his demise? Was Jesus miracles recorded at his own time or later written after his depature.? . .the OT bible is full of killings and Jesus also preached violently and cursing the jews in your bible read it and stop the nutbrain idea. . .i would rather be judaism(tho they never beliv in Jesus) than christianity cuz no mention of christianity in Jehovah and Jesus mouth. . .the chosen people in the bible are isrealites not christians the cross worshipers created by paul and roman cult catholics. . .you better seek for the truth and stop being decieved. . .
Hahahaha,MUMU.Keep on being decieved.I have tried urs,try mine and tank me later.See una miracles(hahaha).We dont practice almost all d old stuffs in da old testament.Isnt it y it is calld an old testamnt?Una even get luck but una no kno because we would hav finished all of una had we stil b practicin it.Just thank Jesus Christ for introducin d New Testamnt.Keep on practicin ur uncivilisd religion of PISS.Just use una distant relatives d Arabs as a case study here and tel me y we shuldnt speak ill of u.D western world produces Aeroplanes,Ships,Submarines and many meaninful tins dat meks lyf worth livin.But wot do they always produce?Nuclear Bombs.Mek i hear person say bis melah ni raman ni rahim.Elah elaha,ela laho Mohamma drula su lula.Mek i break im head.Religion of PISS.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by authecosta911(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: that's a terrible example.
If Christ hadn't suffered and died on that cross, there would be nothing like Christianity today.
Abeg o...who is Christ,Jesus and who are u worshipn as God?
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by authecosta911(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
tintingz: . Mumu. . .and where was it stated for muslims to marry more than 20 wives??(it's limited to 4 if just can be hold) I can see how hypocrites and brainwashed you are. . .Islam is recorded as the fastest growing religion through many converting into Islam. . .
Why are u stressing urself, even though u try more than this to clearify how truthful muslim are, they won't still belive becos 100% of them are stone hearted through the false preaching they derive from there so call pastor in the church, Allah is waiting for u all.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by authecosta911(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
shol:

P ☺ Correction he said ELI ELI LAMA SABACTHANI Mat 27:46
whatever.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by authecosta911(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mee234:
No my friend, it is muslems and their mosquito brain. The concept of sonship had been explained several times over, you people refuse to learn.
If learning for year and not understanding is not olodo, then olodo have other meaning.
i'll be more than glad if u can xplain d concept of sonship for me o.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by authecosta911(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
thorpido: If u are set in ur belief,then u sure can't be taught.If u want 2 learn however I will teach u.Jesus was born as a man and had 2 be born as a man because he had 2 fulfill his mission as a man and obtain victory for man.He therefore had emotions and pains as a man.That is d reason he cried because of d burden of sin he had 2 bear for mankind.It simply was his human expressions of pain and fears.
so why did u associate him as God only son?
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by benodic: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
people just do not get it at all. nobody gives a damn about whatever your religion is. what people want to see is how loving are you towards others even when they are not members of your religion and even if they have differing views from yours.
so far as you are still caught up in the useless argument of my religion is better than yours then automatically you have stunted your spiritual growth and the Holy Spirit stays far away from such people for they have no love at all.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by tintingz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
shaneroberts26: Hahahaha,MUMU.Keep on being decieved.I have tried urs,try mine and tank me later.See una miracles(hahaha).We dont practice almost all d old stuffs in da old testament.Isnt it y it is calld an old testamnt?Una even get luck but una no kno because we would hav finished all of una had we stil b practicin it.Just thank Jesus Christ for introducin d New Testamnt.Keep on practicin ur uncivilisd religion of PISS.Just use una distant relatives d Arabs as a case study here and tel me y we shuldnt speak ill of u.D western world produces Aeroplanes,Ships,Submarines and many meaninful tins dat meks lyf worth livin.But wot do they always produce?Nuclear Bombs.Mek i hear person say bis melah ni raman ni rahim.Elah elaha,ela laho Mohamma drula su lula.Mek i break im head.Religion of PISS.
LoL. . .i no know say your brain don expire like this grin ah! So your god for old testament don tire for the wars and slavery and repent for new testament, he born pikin wey die like chicken wey don suffer?? You think sey the jews beliv in NT bible and Jesus?? I can see sey your brain no get anything, you wan tell me that the western people invent many things? You don fail na asian people o (chinese, egyptians, arabs) na them invent many things you dey use today even the western people wey invent things no be christians them be philosophers. . .nuclear bombs and weapons na western people dey do am, na them dey import am you get that? So go sidon and think with that your empty brain tongue . . .muslims beliv in Jesus(as) so know post rubbish! Why i even dey reply to this ignoranty. . .Halleluyanch! Religion tongue
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by thorpido(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
authecosta911: so why did u associate him as God only son?
Jesus' Spirit was(is) from God but He had to take up the body of a man to fulfil His mission on earth as a man.The issue of sonship is a dilemma for non-believers because they always try to figure it out with the human mind of a man and woman meeting s.exually to have a child.God is a Spirit and Jesus is His Spirit.He is the Spirit sent by God and that is why the sent Spirit is called the Son.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
tintingz: LoL. . .i no know say your brain don expire like this grin ah! So your god for old testament don tire for the wars and slavery and repent for new testament, he born pikin wey die like chicken wey don suffer?? You think sey the jews beliv in NT bible and Jesus?? I can see sey your brain no get anything, you wan tell me that the western people event many things? You don fail na asian people o (chinese, egyptians, arabs) na them event many things you dey use today even the western people wey event things no be christians them be philosophers. . .nuclear bombs and weapons na western people dey do am, na them dey import am you get that? So go sidon and think with that your empty brain tongue . . .muslims beliv in Jesus(as) so know post rubbish! Why i even dey reply to this ignoranty. . .Halleluyanch! Religion tongue

thank for your contribution to humanity, let's take a look at your achievements :

1. Death toll reaching 100 million souls slaughtered by the religion of ALLAH
2. Sexual abuse of little girls
3. Permanent state of Jihad
4. No guarantee of salvation before and after death
5. Increasing levels of illiteracy in ALLAH dominated zones.

We 'appreciate' you contributions , but please keep any new and future developments to yourself.
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
frosbel:
thank for your contribution to humanity,
tongue
let's take a look at your achievements :
1. Death toll reaching 100 million souls slaughtered by the religion of ALLAH
while the religion YAHWEH killed 350 million(arabs and africans)
2. Sexual abuse of little girls
sexual abuse of little boys by pastors and revrend fathers. . .have heard of a pastor having se.x with a member and also praying
3. Permanent state of Jihad
can you define Jihad for us?? What is Jihad??
4. No guarantee of salvation before and after death
sorry Jesus promise to reject christians(those who do miracles in his name and call him Lord)
5. Increasing levels of illiteracy in ALLAH dominated zones.
What zones?? Hope your brain is still functioning?
We 'appreciate' you contributions , but please keep any new and future developments to yourself.
don't tell me you tired of carrying crosses grin
Re: How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? by Shankboye(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Did you study other religions to find out whether they're the only true religion? It seems your study was one-sided.
yes, I did study other religions, too many controversies..I don't wanna start dat now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points / Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.