Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (16586 Views)

Marijuana Is Bad To Health.true Or False / Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana / Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by killuminati(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bad man. Pass me the blow torch let me light this big head.. Forget about all these babylonians that think they know everything..
ah! Okijia I no know say you dey blaaw mehn... Correct guy, ur head strong joor! *hugs*
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by bknight: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2012
I saw d dude perform alongside his brother, after listening to him I had no choice but to doff my fed!

I always thot he was trying to wear his old man's shoes and carry on a legacy but I think dat guy's carving a niche for himself! Original and yes-fearless!

I don't smoke any but maybe weed shld be viewed in a better light than cigarette.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by 50calibre(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2012
killuminati: oga abeg carry ur chemistry comot for here joor!
Na pesin say make ur brain no fit carry the weight... See this low-brain boy Oo shocked
Who gives a fucckk if you don't smoke? Abi pesin force am enter ur mouth? If dem legalise no mean say everybody must smoke fa... It is only for the wise and intellectual mind, ok!? So guy, park well with ur half-baked chemistry Abi you chop shyt? Abeg make way make I quay! *inhales and exhales*

If to say after you and your fellow Igbo smokers smoke finish una go dey one place e for good. But una go carry am the constitute nuisance.

Well if you like smoke 10 wraps no be my business but if you carry ya red eye and black teeth near my SUV, na for inside panti them go throw you make you meet you fellow NFAs
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by LordBabs(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bad man. Pass me the blow torch let me light this big head.. Forget about all these babylonians that think they know everything..
esprit de corps~~~

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by agog: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2012
kk
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by LordBabs(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2012
killuminati: Hey guy, don't even go there! If you give this one smoke soon e go start to dey find wetin no lostundecided

Abeg pass me the joint.
lol! Religio loci~~~feel the redolent numinousness of marijuanism~~~
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2012
killuminati: ah! Okijia I no know say you dey blaaw mehn... Correct guy, ur head strong joor! *hugs*

Bonafide Blaawist.. Confirmed, verified & certified..

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by killuminati(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]Mr 50Callibre..

You sound like a child.. Your arguements are juvenile at best. I mean, you associated traditional African Religion with killing and primitive lifestyle of walking naked, living in mud houses and huts. Then we fast forward to the issue of Marijuana. And I read through your posts which reeks for sheer ignorance. What do you know about Cannabis Sativa?! How did it come about being banned?! Did you know that at one point, the United States were the largest importers of Canabis Sativa?!

I will be more than glad to take you on.. However, I would suggest you go and read up on the history of Canabis Sativa, How it became a banned substance, How despite Alcohol and Tobacco killing more people every year than car accidents, industrial accidents and even plane crashes they are yet to be banned, How Alcohol which was banned almost at the same time as Canabis is today legal in almost all the countries of the world and yet Canabis isnt..

Education is power son.. Grab yourself a book, its obvious you have no clue on this subject and that of African religion as well.

[/b]
@Okijia, abeg shey u be teacher/lecturer? See as you dey educate some fools for free here shocked

Nice job sha, abeg which kind books u dey read sef?
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by watchindelta(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2012
all does yarn who na dey yarn na tongue, all me kn original herb still beta passed cigarette lipsrsealed, n 4 does ppl wey like juju na who na tongue but 4 me na GOD me known wela, as a warri pikin gbam cool
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by LordBabs(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

If to say after you and your fellow Igbo smokers smoke finish una go dey one place e for good. But una go carry am the constitute nuisance.

Well if you like smoke 10 wraps no be my business but if you carry ya red eye and black teeth near my SUV, na for inside panti them go throw you make you meet you fellow NFAs
com'mot there jo! As childish as you are, misconcieving smokers as having black teeth...come check mine...i'm a living testimony..15yrs no be joke o! Ó màse o! Omodé yìí ò m'ògùn, óún pèé l'éfòó...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by GJames(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2012
People will come on #land telling us to drop the white man's religion, claiming its the reason for our backwardness. You say China, India, Japan are successful today for sticking to thier religion. Of this three countries you mentioned, Japan (which i know didn't keep their culture or religion) is the country having a sound standard of living. For you still sticking to your juju culture, what good have you done with it to improve your country
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by killuminati(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

guy comot make see better people abeg.... Ur brain is too low!
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Genovese(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2012
Aramanda ewe nla
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by 50calibre(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2012
Lord Babs: com'mot there jo! As childish as you are, misconcieving smokers as having black teeth...come check mine...i'm a living testimony..15yrs no be joke o! Ó màse o! Omodé yìí ò m'ògùn, óún pèé l'éfòó...

A word is enough for the wise, but if you chose to ignore my warnings then be ready because that evil spirit will be flogged out of you
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by cashdude: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2012
Na truth dis seun kuti guy talk ooo....our papa wey dey take dis thing stil dey ka'kpen. I neva hear dem complain of one black heart b4 oo....Lng live 2 all da Ganjah smokers in da hauz...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by omenziate(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2012
Two bonds u don't mess with. Boys wey dey blawww and the ones wey dey beer like fish. Their bond dey unbreakable. @50 calibre, just calm down, even some of our governors dey blaze and dem never craze and no b today dem start.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:
Well if you really believe this, then you should practice your policies by first - discard your computer and all electronic gadgets, stop wearing cloths and return to wearing animal skins and grass or even unclothedness, relocate to a tatch or mud house, stop using english medicines and start using herbs, stop entering cars use camels, stop buying petrol because they taught us how to tap our own petrol, and oh throw away your phone.
Then we can have a rational discussion
DUMB! DUMB!! DUMB!!!
So worshiping ifa makes u uncivilized? hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by 50calibre(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]Mr 50Callibre..

You sound like a child.. Your arguements are juvenile at best. I mean, you associated traditional African Religion with killing and primitive lifestyle of walking naked, living in mud houses and huts. Then we fast forward to the issue of Marijuana. And I read through your posts which reeks for sheer ignorance. What do you know about Cannabis Sativa?! How did it come about being banned?! Did you know that at one point, the United States were the largest importers of Canabis Sativa?!

I will be more than glad to take you on.. However, I would suggest you go and read up on the history of Canabis Sativa, How it became a banned substance, How despite Alcohol and Tobacco killing more people every year than car accidents, industrial accidents and even plane crashes they are yet to be banned, How Alcohol which was banned almost at the same time as Canabis is today legal in almost all the countries of the
world and yet Canabis isnt..

Education is power son.. Grab yourself a book, its obvious you have no clue on this subject and that of African religion as well.

[/b]

My dear bro I'm tired of replying people so I initially chose to ignore you but on a second thought I felt I should reply.

First you dont need to repeat the botanical name of cannabis over and over again, it is common knowledge.

You said the US was once the largest importer of cannabis but you forgot that the US is currently the largest importer of cocaine. So does that justify the use
of cocaine or make it good?

Did you take the liberty to gather medical statistics of how many people die or go mad in the US every year or at least find out from the police how many homicides occur on the streets as a result of cannabis?

I take it you haven't really seen the effects of cannabis or been on the receiving end of cannabis fuel violence because if you have been, you view would be different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by LordBabs(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

A word is enough for the wise, but if you chose to ignore my warnings then be ready because that evil spirit will be flogged out of you
LWKMD! I love evil spirits, you need not flog them outta me! Ok?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2012
killuminati: @Okijia, abeg shey u be teacher/lecturer? See as you dey educate some fools for free here shocked

Nice job sha, abeg which kind books u dey read sef?

Bros na the same books me sef dey read o!! But my blaaw dey give me higher understanding!! grin grin

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2012
Lord Babs: com'mot there jo! As childish as you are, misconcieving smokers as having black teeth...come check mine...i'm a living testimony..15yrs no be joke o! Ó màse o! Omodé yìí ò m'ògùn, óún pèé l'éfòó...

15yrs!!! shocked shocked

Omo you don reach to collect long service award o!!

Me now dey plan my 10th anniversary soon..

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by ibrash600: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2012
jst read dis undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by femiseun1: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2012
No Cause for Control Everything is under alarm

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by chucky234(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2012
Bizarre thread for bizarre minds
LMAO
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by LordBabs(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

Did you take the liberty to gather medical statistics of how many people die or go mad in the US.
that is the U.S wahala. People have the prerogative to choose whether to live or die, go mad or not. How does that affect you?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

My dear bro I'm tired of replying people so I initially chose to ignore you but on a second thought I felt I should reply.

First you dont need to repeat the botanical name of cannabis over and over again, it is common knowledge.

You said the US was once the largest importer of cannabis but you forgot that the US is currently the largest importer of cocaine. So does that justify the use
of cocaine or make it good?

Did you take the liberty to gather medical statistics of how many people die or go mad in the US every year or at least find out from the police how many homicides occur on the streets as a result of cannabis?

I take it you haven't really seen the effects of cannabis or been on the receiving end of cannabis fuel violence because if you have been, you view would be different.

[b]First and foremost...

I dare you to provide me with evidence of this statistics of people who run mad from Cannabis every year.. Both in the U.S or any other place.. Infact.. I Okija Juju will pay you 20,000 Naira if you can provide me with credible statistics of people who have either run mad or died from cannabis consumption.. And should this statistics be as high as half of that of Alcohol and/or Tobacco, I will add 10,000 Naira to it..

#Time for you to make some money.. Prove it!!

Secondly, you have again got it wrong.. When I said the U.S were the largest importer of Cannabis, I wasnt talking about the illegal smuggling type of importation. I'm talking of brought in on ships from all over the world and unloaded at their ports.. #Research!! Now find out what it was used for, find out why it was stopped and then come back and lets banter..

Thirdly.. You keep talking this bollocks of cannabis fuelled violence.. Last time I checked, the effects of cannabis are

1. Happy/calm

2. Hungry

3. Sleepy

Now, whats this violence you keep refering to?! More proof is needed..

Lastly.. Its name is Cannabis Sativa.. Why are you getting so worked up about the f`ucking name.. Its obvious because thats the name.. Duh!!!

Like I said, I will school you in any subject you wish to discuss, including but not limited to Cannabis and African traditional religion and even Christianity..

#30 Thousand on offer... Thats 12 Thousand more than Minimum wage.. All yours if you can provide proof to your claims.. [/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by chucky234(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

15yrs!!! shocked shocked

10th anniversary? I pity those juju for Okija shrine
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by LordBabs(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:
every year or at least find out from the police how many homicides occur on the streets as a result of cannabis?
and how many homicides occur on the streets unaided by drugs? Your argument is quite illogical. If you say you've got no preference for weed, it's understandable, but trying to complement your hate for weed, with some spurious, uncorroborated data is purely dippy. Smoke this thing or leave it!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by chucky234(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2012
Lord Babs: that is the U.S wahala. People have the prerogative to choose whether to live or die, go mad or not. How does that affect you?
Chei see vexing
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2012
Lord Babs: and how many homicides occur on the streets unaided by drugs? Your argument is quite illogical. If you say you've got no preference for weed, it's understandable, but trying to complement your hate for weed, with some spurious, uncorroborated data is purely dippy. Smoke this thing or leave it!

Let him start providing proof jor!!

the guy just dey yarn trash like say ehn dey argue with ehn mates for primary school.. Credible Proof = money.. Na my offer to am..

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by LordBabs(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

15yrs!!! shocked shocked

lol! Nigerian govt no see dat one as an achievement. Foöls! Happy anniversary dude...e don teh wey yansh don dey for back...even if p.r.i.c.k no gree enter, yansh position no go change now!
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Anthiga(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2012
M M M: Cocaine is also good 4 d body system, becos it is used 4 drugs
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache / Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany / Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.