Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Katsina - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (68910 Views)

Batch B 2014 Corpers Posted To Katsina State / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by leunamme: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
katsina corpers lets meet here
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by CrazyMan(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ogbeche77 where are you...come and meet your family members. cheesy
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
leunamme: katsina corpers lets meet here
Heading to katsina too... Abeg drop Ur phone no
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by leunamme: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
from wat i gathered ,,,,they said the camp is decent and the state is very peaceful plus they are very friendly
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
leunamme: from wat i gathered ,,,,they said the camp is decent and the state is very peaceful plus they are very friendly
My man Na redeployment tins oooo... My folks no even gree say I go even go, we r still on d matter...

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by femmical(m): 1:23am On Nov 01, 2012
Am going from kwara state... They hv no choice than for me to go for that 3weeks buh redeployment na hin sure pass º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 3:39am On Nov 01, 2012
i'm serving in katsina.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by leunamme: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2012
how the redeployment go be na...... i want to redeploy but dont know how to go abt it yet.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by leunamme: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2012
please is there any flight to Katsina Plus how much?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2012
leunamme: please is there any flight to Katsina Plus how much?
Am going from Lagos... I learnt i can get a flight to Kano, then 2 hrs journey to katsina
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by leunamme: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2012
ogbeche77:
Am going from Lagos... I learnt i can get a flight to Kano, then 2 hrs journey to katsina

nawa 2hrs from Kano
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2012
leunamme:

nawa 2hrs from Kano
No be small tin ooo... Where are u located? Have been chatting with some corpers currently serving there & they love the place...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by leunamme: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
am from lagos
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
pls help me guys...its this security problems that bother me. How can i get there by Road with a measure of Security?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Another problem is Civilization, how civilized is the state?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
darefestus: Another problem is Civilization, how civilized is the state?
Don't tell me u also got katsina? Have made contact with some current serving corp members there.. They said it cool, I can forward there mails to u, drop Ur email..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
ogbeche77:
Don't tell me u also got katsina? Have made contact with some current serving corp members there.. They said it cool, I can forward there mails to u, drop Ur email..
Bro, they gave Katsina o.
I'm in shock now.
I've spoken to Contra, and some other guys i know in the north...and the reviews seem to be gud.
But i wouldnt mind getting their mails.
Mine is Dareluvsall@live.com
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
darefestus:
Bro, they gave Katsina o.
I'm in shock now.
I've spoken to Contra, and some other guys i know in the north...and the reviews seem to be gud.
But i wouldnt mind getting their mails.
Mine is Dareluvsall@live.com
U gat mail
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by leunamme: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
some peeps say na nite bus sure pass....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by demmy55(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2012
Abeg where we go put leg for katsina?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Foxybone(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Sorry Please grin grin grin grin

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by omoijoba(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
***Direction From Lagos to Katsina***
You can take bus from Lagos to Zaria i Kaduna and join another bus to Katsina OR you join bus from Lagos to Katsina but mostly those buses move at night.
Wishing you safe journey to Katsina...Corpers We!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Wuse2(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
omoijoba: ***Direction From Lagos to Katsina***
You can take bus from Lagos to Zaria i Kaduna and join another bus to Katsina OR you join bus from Lagos to Katsina but mostly those buses move at night.
Wishing you safe journey to Katsina...Corpers We!
good luck to u guys,am already batch b serving member
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Wuse2(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wuse2: Be a patriotic a citizen my fellow new batch c corp members
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Wuse2(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
Be a patriotic citizen of naija my fellow new batch c corper member.we hav been here in katsina since july and we are ok .notin dey happen
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Foxybone(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wuse2: Wuse2: Be a patriotic a citizen my fellow new batch c corp members

You just murdered English, Mr. Corper grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by floriana(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
I recently left Katsina after 5 years there. Currently by my ranking, it is the most peaceful northern state. Strictly, they don't do boko things and are quite friendly. They have a culture of loving strangers too. This is however without prejudice to the general security problems in all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by golden56(f): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Katsina camp make sense, i wuz posted dere in july nd i enjoyed †ђξ camp buh i redeployed afta camp...so kip an open mind nd enjoy ƴ☺ΰя̲̣ 3wks....corpers weeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman / NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.