Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,977 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend (26827 Views)

5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
omo_to_dun:
That is, she also works at Fidelity Bank Limited. grin

Yes. grin grin
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by dagr8(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
omo_to_dun:
That is, she also works at Fidelity Bank Limited. grin

[size=15pt]ok...me i would prefer someone in Guaranty Trust Bank grin grin, cos when trust is guaranteed;fidelity is also sure [/size]
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
dagr8:

[size=15pt]ok...me i would prefer someone in Guaranty Trust Bank grin grin, cos when trust is guaranteed;fidelity is also sure [/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

You are correct. A lady in Guarantee Trust Bank will give u an assurance (Assurance bank) of Fidelity.

1 Like

Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by Gistwitherico(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2013
There are no christian boyfriend or girlfriend. We only have brothers and sisters and we dont date, we only court when the appropriate age for marriage comes!

1 Like

Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by dagr8(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2013
Gistwitherico: There are no christian boyfriend or girlfriend. We only have brothers and sisters and we dont date, we only court when the appropriate age for marriage comes!
[size=15pt] I lyk U grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2013
Gistwitherico: There are no christian boyfriend or girlfriend. We only have brothers and sisters and we dont date, we only court when the appropriate age for marriage comes!

Courting, dating.. all semantics..

And pls tell us, what's the appropriate age for marriage?
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by dagr8(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2013
CFCfan:
grin grin grin grin grin

You are correct. A lady in Guarantee Trust Bank will give u an assurance (Assurance bank) of Fidelity.

[size=15pt]Guaranty Assurance kwa grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by tomzman: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=MacDaddy01]

On a serious note, I dont bother my GF when she prays. She can go to church but she can not drag me.

[quote]

Logicboy, I wonder how and where you and your girlfriend would conduct your wedding.

1 Like

Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by youngpascal(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] there is one thing people of other religions following this thread are getting wrong.
This thread is to enlightening christians, I repeat "CHRISTIANS" on the qualities they should look for in a life partner. So why are they raising jealousy questions

1 Like

Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
youngpascal: [color=#000099][/color] there is one thing people of other religions following this thread are getting wrong.
This thread is to enlightening christians, I repeat "CHRISTIANS" on the qualities they should look for in a life partner. So why are they raising jealousy questions
Thank you
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Thank you
Are you a Christian? Are there Christians in Lesotho? I am curious to know.

Thank you.
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2014
all4naija:
Are you a Christian? Are there Christians in Lesotho? I am curious to know.

Thank you.
yes and yes
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: yes and yes
Okay! Thank you!
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2014
all4naija: Okay! Thank you!
your welcome dear
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by youngpascal(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2014
It seems the thread is now closed
Re: Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
youngpascal: It seems the thread is now closed
Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) / CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.