Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Is Bible Another Form Of Drug? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Bible Another Form Of Drug? (782 Views)

Is Bible The Word Of God? The Bible And Paedophilia. / Killing Children Is Bible Miracle! / Is Bible The Word of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bible Another Form Of Drug? by chrisj2000(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
i am persuaded to compare bible and hard drugs(cocaine, heroin, marijuana, alcohol, etc) given the similarity of their side effects.
drug addicts will never accept that it's killing them not to talk of quitting even though they're literally dying. in similar vein, bible junkies remain obstinate about what is written in their book even though science and wisdom have proven their book wrong. even though that everything that's happening around them contradicts what is written in this book.
if bible doesn't have drug effects, how can someone who strongly believe in this book accept the following contradictions:
1. the stripes of jesus has healeth him\her and yet they go to hospital when they fall sick.
2. their god has everything in abundant and yet this god mandated them to give up 10% of their hard earned cash which has become a pretext for extortion in the churches today.
3.that a man who died two thousand years ago died for his\her sin even though s\he wasn't yet born when this man was killed for breaking the laws of that time. now tell me; do you know that jesus wasn't the only one killed that way, the manner of his death is reserved for anyone who break the law and many other law breakers died the same way.
4. if god is god who can do whatever he wants; why didn't he just forgive our sin instead of putting up this show of cross death and virgin birth?
5.WHY ARE PRAYERS OF BELIEVERS NOT BEING ANSWERED AS THE BIBLE PROMISED?
i persuade every bible believer in this forum to go to a rehab and be cured of this addiction!!!!
Re: Is Bible Another Form Of Drug? by advocate666: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
i will simply ask every believer to actally read the bible. It has this effect on the godly: The more you read, the less you believe. When you finally arrive at the ganja-smoking prophesies in the book of revelation, you will start asking yourself what was wrong with your head.
Re: Is Bible Another Form Of Drug? by Horus(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
Yes the Bible is a dangerous drug and should be banned.

1- Any person found in possession of a Bible should be arrested.

2- There should be a sentencing for possession or Bible supply offences.

3- Where an offender profits from selling Bibles, a prison sentence can be expected.

4- Street dealers who have a significant role in selling Bibles, particularly those who sell Bibles for profit can expect a custodial sentence with a starting point of four and a half years.

5- Sentences could go up to 16 years for a single incident depending on the quantity of Bibles involved.
Re: Is Bible Another Form Of Drug? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
Religion is the opium of the people
Re: Is Bible Another Form Of Drug? by Callotti: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Yes! The Bible is a special drug for the material wretched and spiritually poor!
CRACK IS WACK! grin

(1) (Reply)

Jan - Dec, What Have You Achieved? / Patience Jonathan Lights Nigeria’s First Ever National Christmas Tree / How Do I Control My Thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.