Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nanny/gardener - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nanny/gardener (714 Views)

Matured Security Guard/ Gardener /maintenance Man Required / Male Gardener Living Around Ajah Wanted For Immediate Employment / A Corporate Maid,,guard,,cook And Gardener Need Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nanny/gardener by Tinawalter: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hi my name is walter tina from Australia and my husband from Nigeria who is always on air bussy working as a pilot with the American Airline. since early 2010 we've not been too close to our children cus i & my husband travel's a lot, i work as a sales executive for a multination oil company, we both agree to get a fun responsible fulltime au pair or nanny so we can bring our children back home as we spend happy moment when less bussy in our working places.
we need some one that can takegood care of our 3 kids, 1 male 2 female by taking them to school, museum also to partake on light home dutise, a male gardener can also apply. The salary will be $500 parday, we are God fearing family & loving one, we will treat you as part of our family.
If you are not living in uk and want to migrate from africa or other countries far from the uk, we can help you with 25% of your flight and passport, but it will be deducted from your salary to pay back. Applicant should please forward resume to my private email: (tinawalter992@hotmail.com) thanks.

Re: Nanny/gardener by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Tinawalter: Hi my name is walter tina from Australia and my husband from Nigeria who is always on air bussy working as a pilot with the American Airline. since early 2010 we've not been too close to our children cus i & my husband travel's a lot, i work as a sales executive for a multination oil company, we both agree to get a fun responsible fulltime au pair or nanny so we can bring our children back home as we spend happy moment when less bussy in our working places.
we need some one that can takegood care of our 3 kids, 1 male 2 female by taking them to school, museum also to partake on light home dutise, a male gardener can also apply. The salary will be $500 parday, we are God fearing family & loving one, we will treat you as part of our family.
If you are not living in uk and want to migrate from africa or other countries far from the uk, we can help you with 25% of your flight and passport, but it will be deducted from your salary to pay back. Applicant should please forward resume to my private email: (tinawalter992@hotmail.com) thanks.
lol...so funny how boys can degrade themselves. pls Madam Australia, this scam is old news

(1) (Reply)

Ond,Nce And S.S.C.E Needed Urgently / Massive Recruitment At Ibadan / Qualified Graduates Wanted Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.