Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... (10194 Views)

He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. / Mercedes W203 C230 Kompressor - What Is This Car Like In Nigeria / Is There A Chance That Porsche Cayman 2014 Might Be Keyed Or Scratched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Lovine: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have changed my car color thrice because of these;
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by vascey(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=ooua][/quote]

My brother na you try pass jor. Glad you had fun.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by begwong: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
sucess001: how can this make front page? stupid thread!
and wetin you kom find for here
post yr front page tory.
stewpid pikkin!
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nwandol: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
I was xtremely mischievious wen I was a lil girl. I cud rememba dis particulars neigbours car then which he didn't like to wash,I wud write on this dusty windscreen "pls clean me" but the man W̶̲̥̅̊Iι̥ι̥ just dust it n drive it so I decided to make it permanent. I broke the antenna of his car n used it to write "pls clean me"at the back of his car. That's two offence in one,the man fainted n wokeup wen he saw it

5 Likes

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by naijathings(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
man.. this got me laughing now am reading this but i remember when i saw A-Z the complete letters on my car. Fire came out of my ears and there was no kid to blame it on. but now am laughing. i don even sell the car sefff
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by dymca(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=azeeza]Its annoying, especially if d car is brand new. U don buy car before ni?
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by sucess001(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
begwong:
and wetin you kom find for here
post yr front page tory.
stewpid pikkin!

na how pickin scratch car una siddon dey discuss? flood dey every whia...economy dey bad...dem dey ban okada...una dey talk pickin car scratching...? chai!!....see wetin unemplyment dey cause for Naija!
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Chukslar: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
Bros ohhhhh I just bought a 2007 Nissan Xterra SUV about 2 month ago and my pride was that it does not have a single scratch or dent. I took it to Church for the first time and by the time service was over I came out to see a Gaint A scratched deep on the drivers door. I looked around and there were children all over the place. I just felt like killing somebody but I had to just go home and try cleaning it but to no avail its still there.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by dominique(f): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
E be like say I miss o. Seeing that almost everyone wrote on cars. How come I never thought of doing this while growing up.

abi o. I never scribbled anything on anybody's car and neither did my sisters. Does it mean we were slackers as kids undecided
my mum teaches in a public school so her cars have their fair share of scratches and scrapes.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by seechris(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
A+B=C that's what we woke up to see scratched on the bonnet one very beautiful morning. cry
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nwunuken(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
vascey: Well mine happened about two months ago. I went to see a friend that was travelling. His house is along a busy road so I had to park in his compound (and the compound had several shops in front).

On coming back to my car, I noticed that a kid had written overlapping 1,1.. from the front bonnet side (on the driver's side) to the back door. It was really terrible. I asked the folks around if there was any kid around who could have done that.

To cut the long story short, they called some little girl and she said her younger sister (about 3 years old) was the culprit. Their mum wasn't around so no one to pour my anger on. I sha cleaned those parts wit brake oil (though the marks are still there).

Anyway, I saw some dude's car on my way to work today and his was like 50 interlocking circles on the driver's side. This guy was driving a corolla 2011. It was terrible. I couldn't help but laugh though as I had seen a kindred victim. And his was even worse than mine.

So has it ever happened to you? What did you do?
It happen to me when i bought a car newly some children scract my car
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by redcliff: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Siena: Siena: It's never happened to me.

kuntash: whenever you come to Naija , lets try and hook up and probably drive to Mushin and attempt to park somewhere to take a cool/drink....

Siena:

Hell will most likely freeze over, before I make that trip.

redcliff: *NIGERIA SPEAKING* we have lost this soul cry sad
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by obi123: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
this just reminds me of when my brothers dog designed the bonnet of his then girlfriend now wife's car with his paws , he scratched it beyond words,that was how she came down to go to work and saw her car she was close to tears and i can just remember her saying ifeanyi its either me or the dog, laugh wan kill me .
well the dog is still there and she kukuma don be wife of the house, both parties are co-existing in peace
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by redcliff: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
seechris: A+B=C that's what we woke up to see scratched on the bonnet one very beautiful morning. cry

and thats why they dont go far in maths and english cos they dont know the difference
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Nwando.l.:
I was xtremely mischievious wen I was a lil girl. I cud rememba dis particulars neigbours car then which he didn't like to wash,I wud write on this dusty windscreen "pls clean me" but the man W̶̲̥̅̊Iι̥ι̥ just dust it n drive it so I decided to make it permanent. I broke the antenna of his car n used it to write "pls clean me"at the back of his car. That's two offence in one,the man fainted n wokeup wen he saw it

And your little mind didn't know that probably that wasn't dust but car wax on the car ; no wonder the man fainted lol
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by michylabo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
One crazy child, whom i cldnt identify, wrote on the bonnet of my honda with a sharp object. He 1st wrote 1+1 =3, then cancelled and wrote =2. On top my car.... I 4 kill am dat day if say i catch am...
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
If a kid scratches my car...
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by shevon: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
angryMy own pain me so tai I no know wetin to do. Just finished painting my Car and the very day I brought it home, kids in my compound designed it so badly that the only thing that made be believe it was my car was the plate number. I drive am like that o.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by vascey(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
michylabo: One crazy child, whom i cldnt identify, wrote on the bonnet of my honda with a sharp object. He 1st wrote 1+1 =3, then cancelled and wrote =2. On top my car.... I 4 kill am dat day if say i catch am...

LMAO. Chei!!! On top person hard work and sweat. If we were in the jungle, that kid would be hanged upside down 2 hours.LOL
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by vascey(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okija_juju: If a kid scratches my car...

Bros u will do natin! LOL
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by funmeme(f): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
It happened a day after I bought my baby boy, d kid drew a line from d bonnet to the boot n wen I saw it I almost fainted but I jst had to letgo cos dia was no kid around to even vent ma anger nor adult to report to...very annoying cos dey ve done it ova n ova again dat wen I see anytin on ma car now, I dnt boda again. God 4giv dat child.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Stallion84(m): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
came out one day to notice all d write up on my car too. i was furious as i met the kids around the car. i threatened one of the kids and confessed that it was afeez that used broken bottle to write it oo. the annoying thg be say afeez no get handwriting. kids shaaa
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by andyanders: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mine was further than even scratching. One just threw a stone on my back windscreen and it shattered it. The parents came and were pleading and I had nothing to do than to take it to Honda Place to get it fixed and it was so painful and I paid dearly for it. The worst thing was that the car was packed in my compound and he was throwing stone beside my building from outside the fenced house. Just don't wanna think about it.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Dermie: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
U should have been stoned.
eghuan1: yeah, i remember when i did it to my uncle's friend's car. I used a stone to write on the body of the car and when i realised what i had done i used green paint to try and cover it, the only problem was that the car was brown in colour. My uncle wan kill me.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
A little advice here, when a kid scratches your car don't beat the kid up just vex and bone cause beating them up won't change them rather it will make them hate you and for me the last thing I would want is to be hated by a little innocent kid.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by ginnyluv(f): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
mine was a different case. it was mumsies car actually and our dog always climb on d bonnet, and each morning there is a scratch, at first my mom couldnt find the culprit till 1 unfortunate day she caught the dog trying to climb n immediately called my bro to go look for d man dat buys dogs dat she was going to sell d dog dat day
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
black board, car chasis, white painted interior of a house...they all mean the same to kids. I never wrote on cars but I recall marking stripes with a yellow pant on my dads leather shoes because I loved shoes (sneakers) with stripes on their sides.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Moves: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
I had a few cases, but the worst was a rented car, the scribbling was only discovered after had returned the car, long story short car hire company took my £500 deposit on my CC, since that day, I always get the extra zero liability insurance ..not just the regular insurance cover.
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
This thread's an eye-opener, that's for sure. I'm seeing cases of kids between the ages of 5 and 13, scratching alpha-numeric characters onto people's cars, some drawing trees (the 13-year-old hawker). Is this normal? because I'd have thought children of these ages already know right from wrong. I'm assuming these experiences are real-life scenarios. undecided undecided

I've never come across anything like this, even when I lived in Nigeria, and my elder brothers, parents and other relatives parked their cars in all manner of places. Unbelievable!
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by promkingzz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
berem: And this topic made front page? Which kind topic be this? "How pikin take write A,B,C for car" WTF!
You're so booring! Wait, do you have a ride? Oh, you live in aso rock!No? Not Nigerian!you are?gosh! Then how do you not knw stuff like dis happens? *Smh* spoilsport!

2 Likes

Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by dramenda(f): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
yeah,i went for
Re: Has A Kid Ever Scratched Your Car? Like Written A, B. C... by Dipwater(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
Very interesting thread
Mine was not a car ,I went to a friends haus ,on my way back from plaza where I went to buy a new phone ,then bold 2 just came out,so I decided to charge my phone .we were busy discussing and didn't know that his lil daughter had grabbed my phone and started scratching the face of the phone on the floor. B4 we culd retrieve the phone she had done worst than damage to it. I felt like crying but tears culd not come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

URGENT! My 2003 Accord Transmission Just Stalled. / Honda Pilot Advice Needed / 15 Interesting Fun Facts About The Mercedes Benz And Daimler AG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.