Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before (4506 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by venorite(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
I met this very nice girl,one thing let to another after much persuading,we started dating.few days back, a friend of mine was going through the pix on ma fone and saw her pix,asked who she was and i told him she was my new babe...he told me he knew the girl and they once had a fling and he has had bleeped her in the past...have been worried since my friend told me this...my question is,do i continue the relationship with her or do i just end it.i havent told her about my friend.pls i need you advise
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by xynerise: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
venorite: I met this very nice girl,one thing let to another after much persuading,we started dating.few days back, a friend of mine was going through the pix on ma fone and saw her pix,asked who she was and i told him she was my new babe...he told me he knew the girl and they once had a fling and he has had bleeped her in the past...have been worried since my friend told me this...my question is,do i continue the relationship with her or do i just end it.i havent told her about my friend.pls i need you advise
its a small world afterall. U are not clean either so forget about what ur friend said or did. If u love her go after her. Use condom sha undecided
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by drnoel: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
makes no difference. U date the girl if u wanna, its ur decision not ur friends. Unless there is more t the story that u r not telling us.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by k2039: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
It's not a big deal.Dont make a heap out of a molehill.You didnt even know her and you weren't with her then.
You have to be mature and secure in yourself and get pass her past otherwise it will prevent a long and healthy future together.
Besides if you leave her for another,the next girl will probably have had sex with someone else except she is a virgin,so it makes no difference
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
its a small world afterall. U are not clean either so forget about what ur friend said or did. If u love her go after her. Use condom sha undecided
True.
If u love her why not. That gurl u ve done in the past nko, no be man go carry am put for house ni.
Intimacy with ur frnd or not, don't let any friend pull u back.
Plus u don't even know if she's got some good fortunes on her that whoever marries her become lucky.
Get her tested ok n carry on. Ma wo oju uche(dunno if dats ur frndz name)
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by uyiekpenm(f): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
Her fling with ur friend is all in the past. Do not break up with her because of ur friend. Am sure you havE a past too.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by venorite(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
k2039: It's not a big deal.Dont make a heap out of a molehill.You didnt even know her and you weren't with her then.
You have to be mature and secure in yourself and get pass her past otherwise it will prevent a long and healthy future together.
bro i understand where you are heading to,but this friend of mine is like a brother to me.he is someone i see often and the thoughts of them together disturbs me alot.and u know guys and their bragging spirit when it comes to issue pertaining sex
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by naijathings(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
[size=18pt]intimacy abi sex? your friend don enter her before and you too wan enter her. she must be a cheerful "giver". hey bro let us be friends maybe e fit reach my turn by december. .[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by naijathings(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
candygosh:
True.
If u love her why not. That gurl u ve done in the past nko, no be man go carry am put for house ni.
Plus u don't even know if she's got some good fortunes on her that whoever marries her become lucky.
na wah for you oh. did your own boyfriend get you tested before he started barnging you?
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by xynerise: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
venorite:
and u know guys and their bragging spirit when it comes to issue pertaining sex
Avoid such topic with him. D problem now is how will the girl feel if she sees u and ur friend together? undecided. She will think its a game plan
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by venorite(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise:
Avoid such topic with him. D problem now is how will the girl feel if she sees u and ur friend together? undecided. She will think its a game plan
the thing is,they had something very long ago.somehow somehow,the stopped talking.i didnt bother asking him why.so the issue of game plan doenst come into play cos my girl might have forgotten about him sef
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
venorite: I met this very nice girl,one thing let to another after much persuading,we started dating.few days back, a friend of mine was going through the pix on ma fone and saw her pix,asked who she was and i told him she was my new babe...he told me he knew the girl and they once had a fling and he has had bleeped her in the past...have been worried since my friend told me this...my question is,do i continue the relationship with her or do i just end it.i havent told her about my friend.pls i need you advise

were you expecting her to be a virgin? undecided besides, your friend might even be lying... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Funny replies.. grin grin

as if y'all can take that.. do you guys know what it means at all..

seeing your gf/bf exes makes us sad.. not to talk of friend... taaaaaaa!!!"""" "over my dead body"
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by xynerise: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
venorite:
my girl might have forgotten about him sef
Are u sure? Cos if d guy handled her well in bed then it will be difficult to forget the face undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
like wtf!!!! your "friend" (not just anybody) has eaten his own part of the national cake??!.. goshhh
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by titsqueez(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
now wey your friend don enter before u, u dey vex . . so what about me, shey make i begin de cry knowing say u don enter before my turn. abegi, if u no want arrange her for my side
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by venorite(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
tit_squeez: now wey your friend don enter before u, u dey vex . . so what about me, shey make i begin de cry knowing say u don enter before my turn. abegi, if u no want arrange her for my side
oga pls,if u have any advise,it will be greatly appreciated...any oda tin is really irrelevant and unwanted.thanks
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
naijathings:
na wah for you oh. did your own boyfriend get you tested before he started barnging you?
U smoke weed ni
Btw he no fit try am. With all d orishi rishi diseases in town these days.
Wherever the bf is coming from its gotta go tru those procedures or no show.
Why would I stake my future for someone am not even sure would last.
Abeg no go there. We are so different in every aspect. What is good for the goose is not often good for d gander!
Case closed.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by omega25red(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
poster

ask yourself this; would you want a girl you really like to dump you because she has a friend who you had slept with before?

1 Like

Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
acidosis™:
like wtf!!!! your "friend" (not just anybody) has eaten his own part of the national cake??!.. goshhh
Smh. Ladies beware!
National cake! Lol
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by venorite(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
omega25red: poster

ask yourself this; would you want a girl you really like to dump you because she has a friend who you had slept with before?
bro believe me,its very different if the reverse is the case.a girl might just stick to the guy for so many reasons,but u knows guys,they can use such to tease u and i doubt if such teasing will feel good.am thinking of asking her,dont know if its necessary
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by fairygeh(f): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmmmm,its kinda hard though,even the girl wont be free if she sees u guys together,well if u re the type that doesnt care,go ahead if u can stand the thoughts,but realy it aint no big deal cos most def someone must ve bn sleepng with her bfre u,its just strange as it is now cos the person happens to be ur friend.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by k2039: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2012
venorite:
bro i understand where you are heading to,but this friend of mine is like a brother to me.he is someone i see often and the thoughts of them together disturbs me alot.and u know guys and their bragging spirit when it comes to issue pertaining sex

Well if he brags,you have the ability to choose your response,you can choose to ignore him and you can also choose to allow it affect you,it's your choice.

If you cant cope with all of this,then maybe a breaakup may just be the only option left

2 Likes

Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by omega25red(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
venorite:
bro believe me,its very different if the reverse is the case.a girl might just stick to the guy for so many reasons,but u knows guys,they can use such to tease u and i doubt if such teasing will feel good.am thinking of ask her,dont know if its necessary
Dude if you like this girl enough you should be able to take the teasing. Your boys will tease you yes but eventually they will stop and if they don't then you know you don't need those friends.

I wouldn't ask her because her past should be her past and if your friend try to be an a-hole i'm sure she will put him in his place or you can tell him tht tou like her. if he continues then cut him out of your friend circle.

1 Like

Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Rooneyboy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
did the girl ever tell u she was a virgin ?

If no, then u've got to be matured and go ahead with the relationship.

Afterall it wasn't horses that deflowered her.

1 Like

Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by venorite(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
Rooneyboy: did the girl ever tell u she was a virgin ?

If no, then u've got to be matured and go ahead with the relationship.

Afterall it wasn't horses that deflowered her.
you have a point but believe me,its not as easy as u make it seem.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
candygosh:
Smh. Ladies beware!
National cake! Lol
Yea babe... national cake..

cake is meant to be shared.. if you're the type that share cheerfully,.then am sorry, your a national cake/international cake (the professionals in junction, joints, brotels & Italy)
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by omega25red(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
venorite:
you have a point but believe me,its not as easy as u make it seem.
your friend's opinion is very important to you i see.

why not make a preemptive move and talk to your friend. make it seem like you are trying to just get laid with her and find out as much info as you cqn about when he hooked up with her. There if he sees you with her in his mind he would think you are just trying to get laid and he wont tease you. Then tell the girl that your friend said he had dated her before and you just wanted her to know that you know and you wanted to make sure she would be comfortable with the whole situation seeing as he is a friend of yours.

This way you cover all ends. if she does't break it off with you after telling her that you know then everything should be cool
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by vislabraye(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
candygosh:
True.

Good fortunes indeed. Lol.
What if she come get bad fortune nko? Abi na trial by error.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by yuzedo: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
naijathings: [font=Nyala]Your friend don enter her before and you too wan enter her. she must be a cheerful "giver". hey bro let us be friends maybe e fit reach my turn by december. .[/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by oseiwe(m): 5:26am On Nov 02, 2012
OP
I wldnt continue. U already hv doubts, I knw hw u feel. End it.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2012
acidosis™:

Yea babe... national cake..

cake is meant to be shared.. if you're the type that share cheerfully,.then am sorry, your a national cake/international cake (the professionals in junction, joints, brotels & Italy)

Ogini, national cake indeed. Just pity some babes sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone / 25 Funny #yorubaboys Heart Breaking Trending Photos / Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.