Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Cross river - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Cross river (23086 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by prodam(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
U're welcome., am frm unilorin, taking off frm lagos.,we gat many issues to discuss abt e.g transport fare, distance, time many more.,..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2012
pls oo,i was posted to cross river state,how is the t.fare from ibadan,the distance and all other things needed to know about the state?thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by jsben(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
posted to cross river too....i dnt kno how to get thr frm oshogbo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nonywendy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
prodam: U're welcome., am frm unilorin, taking off frm lagos.,we gat many issues to discuss abt e.g transport fare, distance, time many more.,..

welcome onboard...im batch b corper serving in calabar. Nice to hv u guys. From western states, u can take any bus going to calabar. From lagos, enta ABC to calabar, from oshogbo, ore, ondo etc, enta cross country to calabar, den from calabar u can get bus to obubra wia dia nysc camp is. U can contact me on 07030387478 for further clarification. Add me on fb.....Nony Azodo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
thanks for the directive sir but if i am leaving from ibadan and i dont wanna follow cross country(because cross country is expensive),pls which directive should i follow?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nonywendy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
folacsc200: thanks for the directive sir but if i am leaving from ibadan and i dont wanna follow cross country(because cross country is expensive),pls which directive should i follow?

cross country is d only bus dat myt d running in dat side. If dey have ABC, i will advice u to enter ABC. Dia t.fare is 6150
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by prodam(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thnx very much nonywendy.... I learnt cross-country iz very much advisable to baord cos they take their passengers directly to camp area or very close to it..hw true is this? And hw much iz cross-country frm lag?...whatz d duration of this long journey?

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nonywendy(m): 5:50am On Nov 03, 2012
prodam: Thnx very much nonywendy.... I learnt cross-country iz very much advisable to baord cos they take their passengers directly to camp area or very close to it..hw true is this? And hw much iz cross-country frm lag?...whatz d duration of this long journey?

i dnt d exact t.fare of cross country but d duration is abt 8-10hrs
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by prodam(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2012
yesBoss, pls hw iz camping and serving like in cross-river state...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by RichEstate(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2012
I'm going from akure on monday. Is it advisable i go to onitcha first as i've been directed. Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by ekkywolex(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
if you are coming from Ibadan, you can join trans city ( TCTC). They ply calabar everyday.dis contact is for their station mgr in calabar. call him to know where their park is. 08034679444. safe joni
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by ekkywolex(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
If you are going to NYSC permanent orientation camp Apiapun, Obubra cross River from onitsha. Here is the direction,
Enter Onitsha south mass transit @ upper Iweka after Toronto hospital,ask for IKOM motor. Then the motor will stop you @ Obubra junction before heading to IKOM. Thereafter, you Bike to the NYSC orientation camp: not every one like Bike.When you get to Obubra junction cross to your left you will find filling station, there you may take cab or bike depends on you, . SAFE JOURNEY TO YOU ALL. One Love !!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by RichEstate(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by yungreezy: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
please how do i get to the camp at obubra coming from port harcourt? i intend moving on tuesday. anyone to help with the directions?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nonywendy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
prodam: yesBoss, pls hw iz camping and serving like in cross-river state...

camping in cross river is ok, but u hv to get airtel sim cos mtn and etisalat is nt strong @ obubra.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Kasfarin(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2012
Hello sir, how will i get to crossriver, NYSC orietation camp from Abeokuta....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2012
If u r coming 4rm d East, enter peace mass bus to Abakaliki 4rm dia enter a direct bus to Obubra. Tp is abt #1200
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2012
Enter 2 Calabar den 2 Obubra
yung_reezy: please how do i get to the camp at obubra coming from port harcourt? i intend moving on tuesday. anyone to help with the directions?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by DonTim1: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2012
For dose of u coming from Lag, lag to obubra is almost 13 hrs nw, d ikot ekpene road is terible,owerinta-abak-uyo is ok (if u dnt knw dis area neva mind) u really dnt av to get to calabar to reach obubra,just go to calculux,d young or abc n board calabar,tell d driver u will alight at odukpani,from odukpani thr will b buses direct to camp (2hrs - 3hrs).

Just sign off to get to camp late,its very long trip (take a peep at nigeria map, crs n lag are at opposite ends) served there some yrs ago. Anoda tin carry flagly n d likes if u r prone to water illness. But anyway u will enjoy ur experience. Or yet fly to cally n take cab to obubra. PM if u need for info.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by MadCow1: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2012
yung_reezy: please how do i get to the camp at obubra coming from port harcourt? i intend moving on tuesday. anyone to help with the directions?

From port harcourt.. Enter Calculux.. Tell the driver to stop u at Etim Edet park.. Board a car to ikom.. If u can get a group going to Obubra, then the taxi can get u guys to camp for no extra charge..

Goodluck.. Obubra is a shithole..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by shegzymoni: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2012
RichEstate: I'm going from akure on monday. Is it advisable i go to onitcha first as i've been directed. Thanks
hi,I was also directed to go thru onitsha, I wil b taking off frm ikare

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by wedeoh(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2012
My advice is for you to get a very comfortable Bus preferably AbC because it's 10 hours journey .
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by gregg2: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nonywendy:

i dnt d exact t.fare of cross country but d duration is abt 8-10hrs
My guy, tell them the truth. That trip is nothing less than 15hrs from Lagos.
A one hour flight to Calabar first, is preferable for whoever can afford it.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by jsben(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
i'l b goin frm osogbo 2mrw...i wz told to take a bus frm osogbo to onitsha
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by ITbomb(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
when u reach Calabar , u make another 4 to 5 hrs cross country to Obubra.
If u are coming in from North or Upper East , don't bother going to Calabar , enter through Abakiliki.
If u can , try as much as possible to avoid Abia state cos of bad roads
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Mintayo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Plsi was posted to enugu state and i want 2 travel on monday while camp opens on tuesday,..Pls will i b allowed 2 enter on monday? Will i b allowed in
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Emusan(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Welcom onboard i'm a batch 'A' dont go 2 calabar it's a wilderness journey just found ur way 2 ONITSHA ask wher u can see Onitsha South bus enter UGEP or IKOM 4m dere OBUBRA camp straigth. So fast nd cheap. GEJ'Lucky 2 u
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Emusan(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
jsben: i'l b goin frm osogbo 2mrw...i wz told to take a bus frm osogbo to onitsha
correct sharp guy, just take onitsha south bus goin 2 ugep or ikom very fast. Obubra is just like 1:30mins 4m dere. Gud'luck
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Emusan(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
gregg2:
My guy, tell them the truth. That trip is nothing less than 15hrs from Lagos.
A one hour flight to Calabar first, is preferable for whoever can afford it.
it is nt true if u pass through onitsha 4m lagos is 8-10hrs
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by Emusan(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kasfarin: Hello sir, how will i get to crossriver, NYSC orietation camp from Abeokuta....
Enter any bus going 2 Onitsha is d easiet route den enter Onitsha South bus 4m onitsha going 2 Ugep or Ikom den 4m dere Obubra camp. Dont try 9th bus ooo just lyk 8-10hrs. I'm a batch 'A'

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Cross river by jsben(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
Emusan: correct sharp guy, just take onitsha south bus goin 2 ugep or ikom very fast. Obubra is just like 1:30mins 4m dere. Gud'luck
thnkz...hw fr iz ugep or ikom frm onitsha?

(1) (2) (3)

Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates / Enugu SME Smes NYSC 2019 Teacher Digital Marketing SEO Agency In Enugu / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.