Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (119736 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2013
^^^YOU ARE WRONG grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2013
I must be last to post grin angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2013
THREAD CLOSED, LOCKED AND DELETED. ANYBODY WHO POSTS HERE AGAIN WILL BE BANNED!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2013
Noone has the right to post last until the thread is officially closed by Nairaland itself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012: THREAD CLOSED, LOCKED AND DELETED. ANYBODY WHO POSTS HERE AGAIN WILL BE BANNED!
You've posted here several times after threatening bans for whoever did such, so you yourself deserves to be banned. Whether anyone posts here again or not is none of your business. If anyone posts here and gets noone to respond to him/her, noone will tell such person to quickly go to Season 12 when he/she will do that. So stop threatening people with ban; let them do what they want to do. I want you to ban me now now now ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Noone has the right to post last until the thread is officially closed by Nairaland itself

You will be banned at 12midnight today, the ban will last for exactly 4months.

THREAD LOCKED!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012:

We shall see.
oya na...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin angry grin grin grin No b small tin o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
dagr8:
oya na...
His acc is being hacked into as at this moment. The magic no is 00:00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
dagr8: lol

This ur optimisticgondy is indeed a very funny dude, he's infact a character who does not know whatz coming at him.

Just remember 00:00. Nuff said.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012:

This ur optimisticgondy is indeed a very funny dude, he's infact a character who does not know whatz coming at him.

Just remember 00:00. Nuff said.
Keep making troubles when you're suppossed to focus on your forex knowledge development. I know you for troublemaking on this thread, so the attention you seek is useless and image-marring; noone will give honour to a troublemaker. If I post here anytime after 12midnight, then what calamity shoukd befall you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
keep running ur mouth while u can, u only have few hours left.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012: keep running ur mouth while u can, u only have few hours left.
You need urgent psychological and psychiatric evaluation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Optimisticgondy: You really make me laugh in Ekiti. Why didn't you ban Kirinwa then when you could do this? FunnyDon't mind him jere. Most of his comments on FTA always get me laughing in EkitiI'm ready for you. Then I'll show you that I'm a real Omo Olosunta Orun Ikere..get set to get your fingers burnt by your computer/phone if you try anything funny. I repeat, noone has the right to comment last here and noone can stop anyone from posting here when the thread is not officially closed by Nairaland. If anyone posts here, be silent on it rather than creating unnecessary attention.

I must have commited child abuse cos u are definitely underage
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012:

I must have commited child abuse cos u are definitely underage
go drink your concortion or better take your igbo; you need brain refreshment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
@FXSlave2012. If you don't ban me at exactly 12 Midnight today, then you're a bastard

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @FXSlave2012. If you don't ban me at exactly 12 Midnight today, then you're a bastard

The level of ur intelligence and ur childishness have succeeded in putting u in my ignore list henceforth.
A nincompoop like u could never ever make it as a forex trader cos u simply dont have the brain.

Your shallowness is astounding even for a child.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=FXKing2012]

The level of ur intelligence and ur childishness have succeeded in putting u in my ignore list henceforth.
A nincompoop like u could never ever make it as a forex trader cos u simply dont have the brain.

Your shallowness is astounding even for a child[/qoute]

What intelligence and maturity does a birdbrain and blockhead like you have? An empty barrel .Don't ignore me. You boast to ban me at exatcly 12 Midnight..yeah 00:00 magic you called it and I want to see you do that. If you don't do that, I repeat again that you are a bastard.
You think I could never make it or I'm a succesful one? Do you think everyone has time to display their folly just like you? Get busy figuring out people SL and claiming baba over a thread while your fellow men make benjies. Dunce you are.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2013
FXKing2012:

You will be banned at 12midnight today, the ban will last for exactly 4months.

THREAD LOCKED!!!
Idddiiooootttt I expected you to have banned me with your 'magic no 00:00'. Any excuse?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
what is happening here,
i hope this tread still retains its Forex inclination matter.please do urself a favor by posting only Forex related things.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
THREAD CLOSED AND LOCKED!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 4:07am On Jan 10, 2013
FXKing2012: THREAD CLOSED AND LOCKED!

Thread re-opened...lol..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u sha wan become d last to comment abi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2013
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ForexKing1: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
This is my first time of posting here, I just want to share my view on EURUSD. the Chart below we show us the likely movement of EURUSD this week, I am expecting it to move to the resistance point before final selloff. patient is needed here

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
THREAD LOCKED
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ForexKing1: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
this trend is not functioning again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Booty4me: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
FXKing2012: THREAD LOCKED
thread still 0pen.. Sum1 is high 0n kaikai

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Blogicon1(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2013
Hi everyone. It's good to drop by here after such a long time.

It's good to know that there has been a lot of activity on this thread since I left.It goes a long way to show the magnitude of passion and persistence that we Nigerians have for the biz - long live forex trade alerts!

I thought I'd quickly drop what I think is a viable trade here for those that will want to take it.

The pair is the Gbp-Chf, and the time frame is the daily chart - those that are familiar with my trading pattern from the season 1 to 4 of this thread will know I love price action and the daily time frame.

The reason for the trade is the long and pretty solid price bar rejection of the resistance line @ 1.4310 area on the daily Time Frame(attached below).

The price action (mentioned above) suggests that the bulls are losing steam on this particular pair, making the probability of the bears riding this pair to the next obvious support @ 1.40256 very bold.

The entry parameters for this trade is as detailed on the attached chart snap-shot below.

The entry activation is based on a sell stop pending order, so that we get filled by market momentum.

Those that will be taking this trade should do so with proper money management execution - that is to say don't over risk as the market way go the other way for all I care!!

Happy trading to everyone.

Hope to become very regular, dropping more analysis on a daily basis, as the market gives opportunities.

Until then, have a great trading week!!

See chart below:

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (Reply)

Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.