Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries (1764 Views)

How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading / Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? / King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by MandingoII(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2012
Please, Pray to the Creator. Forget jesus, he was nothing special.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgT1SRcrKE[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgT1SRcrKE

2 Likes

Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by Wizcat(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2012
Thunder fire u poster
Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by pastormustwac: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2012
The poster is being controlled by the spirit of the antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by SlyIg(f): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2012
May the almighty God forgive you. I wonder what these children know about religion!

1 Like

Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac: The poster is being controlled by the spirit of the antichrist.
Without Christ, would there be an anti-Christ?

1 Like

Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by pheyikemi: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2012
Shakes head. End time signs
Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2012
Its amazing that no one could counter his claims, just condenm.
Typical!
Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by Horus(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2012
This is an excellent video. What religious fanatics don’t realize is that if the Sun shuts down that would be the end of life as you know it. This is what Egypt teaches about the sun: If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship. I know that. The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider. If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it. Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine. Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise. If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you. Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son. Can you live without my sun? The answer is simply NO.

1 Like

Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by chrisj2000(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wizcat: Thunder fire u poster

you already contradict your faith. that means your faith is fake

1 Like

Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
inurmind: Its amazing that no one could counter his claims, just condenm.
Typical!
How do you counter a claim without base?
Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
chrisj2000:

you already contradict your faith. that means your faith is fake
A faith is not untrue because a few contradict it.
Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by jcross19: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
MandingoII:
Please, Pray to the Creator. Forget jesus, he was nothing special.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgT1SRcrKE[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZgT1SRcrKE
what matter in life is forget your will and follow the will of almighty that it's how you will please the lord . look bro.if you say we should forget the jesus who are going to follow even in the book of bagavadita which was written before bible predicted the coming christ in it's own way , not even an isrealite all the way from india . bro . think even if you are muslim your book never recorded ay sin of the christ while other prophets iniquities have been recorded . try to make a research before posting
Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by MandingoII(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2012
Come on Nigerian people. slaps everybody in this thread.

Develop critical thinking skillz.

take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-nl5adjqZw
Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by MandingoII(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2012
"When it comes to religion, most people are just overgrown children.

The more absurd a religion is, the more power it has.

All religion was born from the desire to dominate and control all others for profit and power". Dr. Ray Hagins

"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us and our predecessors."--Pope Leo X Giovanni di Lorenzo de' Medici. Pope (1513-1521)

1 Like

Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2012
Horus: This is an excellent video. What religious fanatics don’t realize is that if the Sun shuts down that would be the end of life as you know it. This is what Egypt teaches about the sun: If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship. I know that. The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider. If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it. Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine. Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise. If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you. Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son. Can you live without my sun? The answer is simply NO.

GBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

The Sun is the SOurce of all Life.

The Son is the SOurce of all problems.
Re: Burn Your Bible - Christanity Came To Africa Via The FAKE Missionaries by oaroloye(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Your link is busted- your video is no longer available.

Since Jesus ascended, all we have ever had are False Christians.

That said- we have no excuse for not being Perfect Christians ourselves- since we know everyone else's mistakes!

(1) (Reply)

If You Had A Chance To Kill Adolph Hitler.....,.. / What Did Jesus Write On The Ground? (part 1) / Is It Biblical To Pray For Peace In The Endtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.