Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister (5269 Views)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by luluosas(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2012
I don’t need to hide my identity anymore, as my church members and others are already aware of this development. I am based in the United Kingdom and a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God here in the UK. I am a 24-year-old girl. I have lived in the UK for over five years, running into my 6th year already.
However, as it is generally held, “life is not always smooth and straight” I understand that life, most of the time is full of ‘zig and zag’ just like it’s characterized with ups and downs. My story is not different after all. I have had my good times too, and I consider this time as my most trying moment.
I am writing this note, not exactly because I regret my action of taking full control of a married Pastor, but because I have sensed something that is really not going to work for me in the most positive way, if I keep this pregnancy. I don’t regret my action because I understand that pastors too are human beings, and have the same feelings like the rest of us. He slept with me, got me impregnated; so what? However, a little of the background will give you an insight into how it all started. I understand that as human beings, we cannot cheat nature. I’m one of the Choristers in the church, and there is this magnet that pulls the pastor and I together. It is like a magnetic force. However, he had explained to me in the most pathetic way one day on how the wife had starved him of sex for months all in the name of spirituality. He only said that passively anyway. He also complained bitterly, while I listened with superlative attention on how the wife hardly ever satisfy him on bed. I actually wanted to satisfy him, as I’m such an emotional and considerate person. I am very sure God won’t judge me negatively because of my kind gesture. I only tried to satisfy a man who was dying of hunger, he was been starved of sex and I had to leave spirituality behind to get him satisfied. I remember how it all started, and like a Hollywood movie, the scenes reeled from one to the other and we had our fun in different hotels after every church meeting. I must always wait for the Pastor who will convey me to my house. After all, he is a pastor, and no one would suspect that any ‘dirty’ romance was going on between us. He confessed that I had made him feel like a woman, and I was just proud of myself. I will always node in exhilaration knowing very well that if I can satisfy another man, then I can satisfy my man. This is something every young lady should be proud of. I am not trying to patronize my action, but only being reasonable about some sensitive sexual matters. Yes, we did, and since then, I have been excommunicated from the church. In fact, the whole thing remained secret until he got me impregnated, and I confronted him for an abortion. To my consternation, he refuted my suggestion; he wanted me to keep the baby. I had moved against it. I had given him reasons why I shouldn’t keep the baby. I don’t want to jeopardize my dream of getting married at the age of 26 which is just less than a year. I told him that I must get rid of the baby. But he has vowed to sue me if I do. He is happy that at least what he had waited for endlessly since he got married in 2000 has come to fruition as God has finally opened the doors through me. Yes, he never had a child since he got married, and age is really not on his side. I can’t get his words off my head; “ I want this baby like yesterday” he said. This disagreement has put me in the public glare today as my close friends whom I divulged the situation to, had reported the matter to the church committee, and I have since been excommunicated. Everybody talks about me as if I have done something so strange. My concern really is not about what people are saying but to get a little piece of your advice on whether I should keep the baby against my wish, or go for an abortion. I know what I want but I still need your advice in order to justify the action I’m about to take. In the next five days, I should be able to take a major decision.
Culled from https://www.facebook.com/Emekaefcc/posts/506948912657059
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by luluosas(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2012
Before any body may want to crucify me for bringing this news here, please, know that I am a member of RCCG as well a part-time parish Pastor. This should however never make me to hid such embarrassing news as this when I get in contact with it.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by ijawkid(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2012
They are humans......
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2012
Sure they are. When stuff like this happens, ''they are humans''.

When its time for signs and wonders, ''we are supernatural beings''.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by agohavivi(f): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2012
The last thing I would advise you to do is abort the baby. Come to think of it, why would you give in to sex with him just because you felt pity for him because he made you feel that he was being starved of sex by his wife. He only used you to have a child. Have the baby and either give him/her to the father or better still, keep the child but never go for an abortion.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by ijawkid(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2012
inurmind: Sure they are. When stuff like this happens, ''they are humans''.

When its time for signs and wonders, ''we are supernatural beings''.

Lol....

They make themselves so famous and domineery that they forget they are ""humans""...

That's why when ever they make a mistake its all over the news......

They'v become celebrities.....
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

They make themselves so famous and domineery that they forget they are ""humans""...

That's why when ever they make a mistake its all over the news......

They'v become celebrities.....
So you accept everyone, pastor, christian, muslim, atheist.. Has the abiliity to sin...

Hmmmm.. Good to know..
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Olodo1: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2012
The pastor is working according to the instructions in the bible. "go and multiply"
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2012
Olodo 1: The pastor is working according to the instructions in the bible. "go and multiply"
Lol, olodo, lolodo, u no go kee person..

.. That they may have life and have it abundantly..
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by manmustwac(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2012
Pastor wants to be happy at the expense of the chorister
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by ijawkid(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
musKeeto:
So you accept everyone, pastor, christian, muslim, atheist.. Has the abiliity to sin...

Hmmmm.. Good to know..

Ofcus I do....

No one is infallible......
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by KDK(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
So was the pastor punished at all?

1 Like

Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Zodiac61(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
KDK: So was the pastor punished at all?
Punished by who?
Certainly not by god - all he needs to do is pray (beg) for forgivness and all is well.
Oh no - we all know whose fault this is - it is that of the stupid girl whose only role in life was to tempt the man of god.
It is amazing that when these people transgress "they are only human".
When the rest of us do it, we are the spawn of satan, or some other stupid demonic entity.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by pastormustwacc: 5:17am On Nov 03, 2012
The pastor was first a man, before he became a pastor. Why him too go marry woman wey no fit satisfy am? Only to enter extra-marital sex?
Meanwhile, these same set of pastors will say "No pregnancy before marriage", "No sex before marriage" => and now has done worse than that.

There has been so many cases of r*a*p*e within the church, but they always cover these things with SPIRITUALITY. Na today?
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by deebrain(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2012
pastormustwacc: The pastor was first a man, before he became a pastor. Why him too go marry woman wey no fit satisfy am? Only to enter extra-marital sex?
Meanwhile, these same set of pastors will say "No pregnancy before marriage", "No sex before marriage" => and now has done worse than that.

There has been so many cases of r*a*p*e within the church, but they always cover these things with SPIRITUALITY. Na today?

You for finish this talk as u were making a lot of sense in the first paragraph..Even many pastors dont know that they too are humans (u will be suprised that they can be the worst of humans-they have only been given gifts and grace) so before they get married, instead of hiding behind 'holy holy' things, they supposed to do 'what men got to do'...
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by deebrain(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2012
Asper the Op. Please keep the baby. Since people will not take u serious anymore no matter how u try to apologize, (if u are still blessed by coming to that church and dont want to leave) keep doing yr work there on a low profile. On no account should u try to influence things in the church or in the pastors family because 'you gave pastor his baby'. Allow time to pass peacefully and you will be sorted out...
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by pastormustwacc: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2012
^^^I dont want to cause confusion, but sometimes it is better to use your brain - than to assume you are a supernatural being.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by vicoson(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2012
I'm not sure any pastor can openly admit having extra-marrital affair and still remain a pastor, let alone having a child outside marriage.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by pastormustwacc: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2012
vicoson: I'm not sure any pastor can openly admit having extra-marrital affair and still remain a pastor, let alone having a child outside marriage.
So who is deceiving who?
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Gloriagee(f): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2012
SMH

Chick's not born again, is all I can say. What I can never understand is why you'd join a church when u can't subscribe to their beliefs. To the best of my knowledge, church membership is voluntary but she went on to become a worker in RCCG and can still proudly say 'I am writing this note, not exactly because I regret my action of taking full control of a married Pastor, but because I have sensed something that is really not going to work for me in the most positive way, if I keep this pregnancy'. At what point, does repentance come in, please?

What's going to jeopardize her decision to get married at 26 is most likely to be her reputation as a slut/ home wrecker although an 'emotional/ considerate one' shocked, whatever that means. I don't no why an innocent baby should have to pay the price. lipsrsealed

At times, I get frustrated wen I think bout how many peeps r relying on the Pastor for spiritual leadership, but I guess this is Y the Good Book says - Looking unto JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith.

It is well
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by pastormustwacc: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2012
^^^Ah yes, there was another thing a church member told me happened in her church:
On a fateful evening, 3 women came to visit the pastor at home, they said one of them needed prayers, and the other 2 left them. Fast forward, the lady became pregnant, and she now came out to confess before the church. Mehn, things happen.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by vicoson(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2012
pastormustwacc:
So who is deceiving who?
What I'm saying is this story is not true. I'm not saying stuff don't happen, but why would the pastor ask the girl to keep the pregnancy not minding the consequencies?
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by PastorKun(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
vicoson: What I'm saying is this story is not true. I'm not saying stuff don't happen, but why would the pastor ask the girl to keep the pregnancy not minding the consequencies?

You obviously don't know how desperate people can get to have kids.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by esere826: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
luluosas: I don’t need to hide my identity anymore, as my church members and others are already aware of this development. I am based in the United Kingdom and a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God here in the UK ...............

........To my consternation, he refuted my suggestion; he wanted me to keep the baby. I had moved against it. I had given him reasons why I shouldn’t keep the baby. I don’t want to jeopardize my dream of getting married at the age of 26 which is just less than a year. I told him that I must get rid of the baby. But he has vowed to sue me if I do . He is happy that at least what he had waited for endlessly since he got married in 2000 has come to fruition as God has finally opened the doors through me. .......................

Sue you for abortion in the UK
what will this amount to ?
and folks reading this article no dey at least question the veracity of this particular statement?

Ok...
..see gullibility o.
mtshewwwwww
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Zodiac61(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Gloriagee: SMH

Chick's not born again, is all I can say. What I can never understand is why you'd join a church when u can't subscribe to their beliefs. To the best of my knowledge, church membership is voluntary but she went on to become a worker in RCCG and can still proudly say 'I am writing this note, not exactly because I regret my action of taking full control of a married Pastor, but because I have sensed something that is really not going to work for me in the most positive way, if I keep this pregnancy'. At what point, does repentance come in, please?

What's going to jeopardize her decision to get married at 26 is most likely to be her reputation as a slut/ home wrecker although an 'emotional/ considerate one' shocked, whatever that means. I don't no why an innocent baby should have to pay the price. lipsrsealed

At times, I get frustrated wen I think bout how many peeps r relying on the Pastor for spiritual leadership, but I guess this is Y the Good Book says - Looking unto JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith.

It is well

It did not take long,did it? I could have bet all the money I have that sooner or later one person would blame the girl.
I could also have bet that the person would be a female person.
She is the home wrecker now, is she?
What about the married pastor who could not keep his pecker in his trousers?
Does he not at least share some of the blame?
I am sure that he was also "looking unto Jesus" as he was poking a member of his congregation.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by pastormustwacc: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
vicoson: What I'm saying is this story is not true. I'm not saying stuff don't happen, but why would the pastor ask the girl to keep the pregnancy not minding the consequencies?
That i cannot answer. But i suspect the pastor is being self-centered and wants the child, because he is caught up with the fear of not having a child till he dies.

You should understand that what really matters to us individually will come under challenge when it crosses with spirituality.

Let me put it in plane terms, if you have a wife and you cannot pregnant am, and most likely have done tests to show that the wife cannot conceive,
and you are a pastor and cannot divorce your wife without losing your ministry, and you cannot afford to have faith in god (most likely a pastorpreneur),
then you might be tempted to pregnant your choir girl - because they are the easiest target.

The pastor is thinking like a man pushed to the wall. Dont forget that he must have planned this crime for several years.

THE PASTOR DID NOT DO THIS FOR SEX. Because if all he wanted was really sex - he will have dodged everyone and sowed wild oats and not get caught. For him to select the choir mistress, he must have studied the girl well, and determine that she is not the sleeping-around type, then he looked for a way to get her to pity him (ladies can be played very easily, especially the innocent ones, so dont blame the girl too much for falling).

The pastor is not repentant because this is all he wanted right from the start.

This is just my opinion, putting all things into consideration.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by vicoson(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2012
pastormustwacc:
That i cannot answer. But i suspect the pastor is being self-centered and wants the child, because he is caught up with the fear of not having a child till he dies.

You should understand that what really matters to us individually will come under challenge when it crosses with spirituality.

Let me put it in plane terms, if you have a wife and you cannot pregnant am, and most likely have done tests to show that the wife cannot conceive,
and you are a pastor and cannot divorce your wife without losing your ministry, and you cannot afford to have faith in god (most likely a pastorpreneur),
then you might be tempted to pregnant your choir girl - because they are the easiest target.

The pastor is thinking like a man pushed to the wall. Dont forget that he must have planned this crime for several years.

THE PASTOR DID NOT DO THIS FOR SEX. Because if all he wanted was really sex - he will have dodged everyone and sowed wild oats and not get caught. For him to select the choir mistress, he must have studied the girl well, and determine that she is not the sleeping-around type, then he looked for a way to get her to pity him (ladies can be played very easily, especially the innocent ones, so dont blame the girl too much for falling).

The pastor is not repentant because this is all he wanted right from the start.

This is just my opinion, putting all things into consideration.
Dolly Parton has no child of her own and she said may be God wants her to be the mother of other people's children. She is known for love for children. She writes poems and rhymes for children. Don't forget a mother of three who lost all three children in sosoliso crash. And what did she do? She picked herself up and became an anchor to strengthen people in a similar situation. I don't expect any pastor to be as superficial. It is really disgusting.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2012
Zodiac61:
Punished by who?
Certainly not by god - all he needs to do is pray (beg) for forgivness and all is well.
Oh no - we all know whose fault this is - it is that of the stupid girl whose only role in life was to tempt the man of god.
It is amazing that when these people transgress "they are only human".
When the rest of us do it, we are the spawn of satan, or some other stupid demonic entity.
I don't think along this line at all. The pastor is first at fault before the poor girl. My reasons are based on the fact that, you as a pastor preaches to others about things you are not expected to be involved in. Yes, he is "human" but, he still have the Holy Spirit to help him overcome that temptation if actually, he is a sincere pastor.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by luluosas(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2012
Gloriagee: SMH

It is well

This is the same bitter state I usually finds myself whenever I hear of women, who successfully carried a pregnancy for 9 months, had safe deliveries and end up throwing the babies to toilets, pits, rivers, and even killing the innocent babies in some instances.

Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by luluosas(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2012
^^^^^
That picture was reported in the media of how a baby was thrown into the toilet. Thank God the baby was rescued before he/she died.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Gloriagee(f): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2012
Zodiac61:
It did not take long,did it? I could have bet all the money I have that sooner or later one person would blame the girl.
I could also have bet that the person would be a female person.
She is the home wrecker now, is she?
What about the married pastor who could not keep his pecker in his trousers?
Does he not at least share some of the blame?
I am sure that he was also "looking unto Jesus" as he was poking a member of his congregation.

I'm certain you do not understand my post - the Looking unto Jesus is for Christians like me who are frustrated when people who are sposed to offer spiritual leadership fall. All, I'm saying is Look unto Jesus not your pastor since You never know who is in the right with God or not. While, this pastor was conducting an extra marital affair with this chorister, some church members may have asked him to seek the face of God with them, instead of praying to God directly. You may recall, that the old prophet lied to the young prophet and this caused the latter to die before his time.

I agree that the Pastor is wrong, but the girl's also wrong. I'm on the path of truth and refuse to camouflage because I'm of the same gender. If you reread my post, my beef with her is what's she even doing parading herself as a chorister when she's not born again. Gosh, I can understand a one off encounter but repeated romps, no way. As I said earlier, Y do pple go on to join churches they don't believe in and even become workers. When, I had a crisis of faith at some point, I skipped Church till I was sure I believed. Pple have to take responsibility for their actions, what if the pastor had asked her to put her hand in the fire, nko?

And yes, if you want to marry at 26, doesn't common sense tell you that at 24 you should be dating potential husbands who ideally should be SINGLE. The Pastor's definitely messed up and I'm sure he'll be adequately rewarded by God, if this story is true. Even David, a man after God's heart was still punished after adultery with Bathsheba, so. All, I'd say is like Jesus said, ' The Son of Man is going be betrayed, but woe unto that MAN by which the Son of Man's betrayed. The Pastor may/may not have made up his mind to sleep around and would have been sufficiently punished by God, but it did not have to be her, just as there was nothing that said it had to be Judas Iscariot that'll betray Jesus.

If we can't let our guard down in the church, pray tell where shall we be safe? the club?
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Zodiac61(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
luluosas:
I don't think along this line at all. The pastor is first at fault before the poor girl. My reasons are based on the fact that, you as a pastor preaches to others about things you are not expected to be involved in. Yes, he is "human" but, he still have the Holy Spirit to help him overcome that temptation if actually, he is a sincere pastor.
Obviously, the holy spirit did not help him here. My point is that time and time again, christians on this forum blame the woman for tempting the man.
What is a sincere pastor? This seems like "No true Scotsman".
Time after time, we have seen pastors lie, cheat, steal, fornication and so on. They do so because that is what human beings do. No god required.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ninu Afe Aye O, Baba Je Kin Le / Why Is Understanding The Bible Important? / Submit To The Righteousness Of God- Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.