Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

"Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us (5332 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Boomark(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogoamaka99: @ pastor kun,
I am not supperised at this post.JESUS speaking in Mathew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. You are just showing the true meaning of yor name -anti pastor. Howerever Oyedepo is a blessed man for so said JESUS Math 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

It is now for money sake.
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by PastorKun(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sirniyeh: I have known Oyedepo when he started the church from his flat in Kaduna 1981. One thing his fans will not believe is that "O da ogbon si ni" confirmed?
He used voodoo power to breakforth. The old hausa man who performed the ritual was given N20,000 then in 1985 and told him to relocate to Lagos. One thing about voodoo power is that, it takes brain to keep rekindling the fire of it. That was why oyedepo changed into prosperity scenerio. In kaduna, he was not into prosperity and was not famous. The voodoo at work. The truth is, he is a ritualist. I can confirm this in ten places. It is just that he is smart, intelligent and creative. He also yearly pays his due(blood) to the society he belongs. I have known this since 1999. Some years ago when he dare not to pay his due, he was attacked though many people never knew.
Lets leave him alone. Watch out all these my lies after his death, the cult he belong would claim his corpse then all eyes shall open.
He had a clash with his inlaw who head Abuja church, not because of money as many though, but bcs the refusal to be initiated just like what he did to his son who heads UK. Samething to man who head Ghana some years ago, initiation!
Pls, leave Oyedepo.

Much as I am against oyedepo and the false gospel he preaches, I don't think it is right to spread unverifiable rumours about him. Personally I don't believe all you have written here.

1 Like

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Manweysabi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
Sirniyeh: I have known Oyedepo when he started the church from his flat in Kaduna 1981. One thing his fans will not believe is that "O da ogbon si ni" confirmed?
He used voodoo power to breakforth. The old hausa man who performed the ritual was given N20,000 then in 1985 and told him to relocate to Lagos. One thing about voodoo power is that, it takes brain to keep rekindling the fire of it. That was why oyedepo changed into prosperity scenerio. In kaduna, he was not into prosperity and was not famous. The voodoo at work. The truth is, he is a ritualist. I can confirm this in ten places. It is just that he is smart, intelligent and creative. He also yearly pays his due(blood) to the society he belongs. I have known this since 1999. Some years ago when he dare not to pay his due, he was attacked though many people never knew.
Lets leave him alone. Watch out all these my lies after his death, the cult he belong would claim his corpse then all eyes shall open.
He had a clash with his inlaw who head Abuja church, not because of money as many though, but bcs the refusal to be initiated just like what he did to his son who heads UK. Samething to man who head Ghana some years ago, initiation!
Pls, leave Oyedepo.
for your mind!
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls, leave Oyedepo.
inasmuch as i'm not a fan of oyedepo, its absolutely wrong tarnishing someone's image with unbalanced and unproven facts. Haba! angry

1 Like

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Todaynatoday: Who are we to judge a fellow human being?
If he has money and he decides to buy private jets with it, why should we be bothered?
If you feel he is not doing the will of the Almighty God, leave him for God to judge; he has a case with God and not with man.
Afterall the race to heaven is a personal one.

I really don't know why people continue to say and believe this asinine sh/it. I guess those who fought slavery should have left the profiteers to God. It is not only morally reprehensible but also extremely wicked for some to profit from the weakness of others. We will continue to rebuke, sorry 'JUDGE' such charlatans.

1 Like

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Todaynatoday: Who are we to judge a fellow human being?
If he has money and he decides to buy private jets with it, why should we be bothered?
If you feel he is not doing the will of the Almighty God, leave him for God to judge; he has a case with God and not with man.
Afterall the race to heaven is a personal one.

@Judging others,

Is that really what the bible says? Check out this thread : What's Your Take On Judging Others?
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Sirniyeh(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
I reserve my further comments for now. Dont worry the whole world shall soon be astonished! Lion of Juda denied such allegation but the whole world got stocked by the discovery of all fetish things he involved after his demise.
May be just to hint you,
do you know what led to sack of KOLAWOLE OLAWUYI - the man who first discovered UNDERGROUND RITUAL in nigeria in 1989 from Radio Nigeria Ibadan? He discovered eminent nigerians, pastors and business men patronised the ritual ground and when he attempted to exposed them, the high influence and authority threatened his life. Then the case died down. I know many of you were still kids then. I dont want you to believe, forget but know quite well that no matter how long lies live, truth will eventually surface. What of Idahoza? Hun un un un un i rest my comment. If I had got initiated then, i wont have mouth to talk today.
There is a place in EPE where many religious personalities go to make physical, visible negotiation, face-to-face request and covenant with witches. I reserve the rest. If you know me you will believe me. Leave oyedepo alone, struggle for your own breakthrough
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^taaa! Abeg go joor...
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by ogoamaka99(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pastor Kun:

They might have had different approaches but they preached essentially the same true gospel unlike the poisoned one oyedepo preaches. Also non of them was into greedy accumulation of wealth that oyedepo is notorious for.
@pastor kun,
The world is in trouble if Oyedepo preaches poison. This is because Oyedepo and winners chapel had taken over the nations not only Nigeria. BUT FOR YOU, DO YOU KNOW THAT IT IS A PERSON WHO HAS LOST A SENSE OF REASONING THAT CAN BE ARGUING THAT IT IS RAINING WHILE THE SUN IS SHINING?

1 Like

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by PastorKun(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@pastor kun,
The world is in trouble if Oyedepo preaches poison. This is because Oyedepo and winners chapel had taken over the nations not only Nigeria. BUT FOR YOU, DO YOU KNOW THAT IT IS A PERSON WHO HAS LOST A SENSE OF REASONING THAT CAN BE ARGUING THAT IT IS RAINING WHILE THE SUN IS SHINING?

Olodo, have you read about christ's teaching on the narrow and broad way? Obviously oyedepo is threading the broad way hence the unwarranted followership he has.

1 Like

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Boomark(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@pastor kun,

ogoamaka sef!

^^Listen to your pastor...kun.
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Femmymata2(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
Bishop oyedepo is infallible,too holy and can't sin. If oyedepo buys 20 private jets it won't be seen as excessive because they are brainwashed. OYEDEPO IS God
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2012
Femmymata2: Bishop oyedepo is infallible,too holy and can't sin. If oyedepo buys 20 private jets it won't be seen as excessive because they are brainwashed. OYEDEPO IS God

And u think u have made sense, pls delete that gibberish and say something meaningful
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by ogoamaka99(m): 5:57am On Nov 05, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Olodo, have you read about christ's teaching on the narrow and broad way? Obviously oyedepo is threading the broad way hence the unwarranted followership he has.
Pastor Kun:

Are you denying the fact that oyedepo is a rogue?
@pastor kun,
Your problem is that your frustration in life had made you to loose right sense of reasoning. Bishop Oyedepo is pastoring a church in Ota while winners chapel is in every continent of the world and many villages and towns in Nigeria. So you are wiser than all these people" Sorry you are mentally blind.
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Boomark(m): 6:12am On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:

And u think u have made sense, pls delete that gibberish and say something meaningful

He made a lots of sense. Just because it is 3 jets doesn't mean it can't be 20 jets tomorrow.

And you will come here to asked us if we want him to start trekking. Or if whether we want him to live as a pauper.

1 Like

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2012
Boomark:

He made a lots of sense. Just because it is 3 jets doesn't mean it can't be 20 jets tomorrow.

And you will come here to asked us if we want him to start trekking. Or if whether we want him to live as a pauper.

And your prayer is for him to be poor.
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Boomark(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:

And your prayer is for him to be poor.

That's one of the questions we are talking about.

Let me increase the jets to 100jets while a lot of people in his congregation remained poor. Ask me another one.

2 Likes

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Boomark:

That's one of the questions we are talking about.

Let me increase the jets to 100jets while a lot of people in his congregation remained poor. Ask me another one.

Your questions dont add up. Pls think of something better. If u think if he shares all of his God given wealth the poor would end, then think again. There would always be poor people in the world, the question should be do you want to be part of the poor.
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by cyrexx: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2012
As long as there are people with mentalities like teeo, fraudsters like Oledepo will continue to flourish and this country will never progress beyond this.

I believe the Oledepo was wise enough to configure people's mentalities to think like this and defend him while he is collecting their money and laughing in his jets looking down on his magas.

I must give it to him. He is a very smart businessman/con artist.
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2012
cyrexx: As long as there are people with mentalities like teeo, fraudsters like Oledepo will continue to flourish and this country will never progress beyond this.

I believe the Oledepo was wise enough to configure people's mentalities to think like this and defend him while he is collecting their money and laughing in his jets looking down on his magas.

I must give it to him. He is a very smart businessman/con artist.
Mister, whether i my brained has been washed with Hypo is it ur business. I know what d scriptures say about Tithing and giving. I dont believe all doctrines cos i have a free will to accept what i feel is right.

If a man gets blessed by God through people, who am i to question that. I have tapped into Gods covenant blessing for my life through giving and i would lose that due to an ignorant rant as urs.

Life is a choice, u could as well choose to be a pagan for all i care. I have chosen a light and i see it bringing better things my way. Choose urs and when u make it, we wld celebrate with u and not libel u like u are doing to a just man.
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Boomark(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:

Your questions dont add up. Pls think of something better. If u think if he shares all of his God given wealth the poor would end, then think again. There would always be poor people in the world, the question should be do you want to be part of the poor.

Since there will always be poor people in the world, that why he can't be so liberal with his wealth.

A man of God acquiring more Jets and storing up wealth on earth for who? Since there will always be poor people around, let the wealth storage continue.

1 Like

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2012
Boomark:

Since there will always be poor people in the world, that why he can't be so liberal with his wealth.

A man of God acquiring more Jets and storing up wealth on earth for who? Since there will always be poor people around, let the wealth storage continue.

It still doesnt add up, its like you saying because others dont have jpbs you should let them have yours. He has been blessed and he is still a blessing and stop saying the Jet is a private property. It was bought under the name DOMI ministeries. It is used for Church Evangelism.

There are many things i wld have loved to share with you but ur myopic brain wont understand it.
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by truthislight: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
teeo:
Mister, whether i my brained has been washed with Hypo is it ur business. I know what d scriptures say about Tithing and giving. I dont believe all doctrines cos i have a free will to accept what i feel is right.

^^^
this is what lack of creativity does to individual.

If you have developed you brain to be able to create a decent living for your self you will not resort to extorting from people in the name of God.

Though i am religiouse, i make/design circuits and do work and cannot be a liability/con others talk less of extorting from them, rather, i give to others.

And that is what the bible says and apostle paul worked(tent making)

You lot today are a disgrace to christianity and a reproach to the way.

Tith is not for christians and you are not aware, what do you have to do with being a pastor?

Why not become a con artist?

2 Likes

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
truthislight:
^^^
this is what lack of creativity does to individual.

If you have developed you brain to be able to create a decent living for your self you will not resort to extorting from people in the name of God.

Though i am religiouse, i make/design circuits and do work and cannot be a liability/con others talk less of extorting from them, rather, i give to others.

And that is what the bible says and apostle paul worked(tent making)

You lot today are a disgrace to christianity and a reproach to the way.

Tith is not for christians and you are not aware, what do you have to do with being a passport?

Why not become a con artist?
SMH, y must you always conclude to be better than persons you dont even know from Adam. That aside, Tithing not for christians, who then was God talking too. We try as much as possible to ignore truths that dont favour us. Life generally is all about belief and how you feel it works for you.

I dont condemn muslims in that light i would condemn your non paying of tithe. Its ur bleeping life live it like you want. Good luck on the circuits
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by PastorKun(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
teeo:
SMH, y must you always conclude to be better than persons you dont even know from Adam. That aside, Tithing not for christians, who then was God talking too. We try as much as possible to ignore truths that dont favour us. Life generally is all about belief and how you feel it works for you.

I dont condemn muslims in that light i would condemn your non paying of tithe. Its ur bleeping life live it like you want. Good luck on the circuits

Tithing was never directed or required of christians in the bible. Tithes required in the bible was directed to the Israelites based on a convenant God had with them with regards to the promised land. It is also based on the now defunct mosaic laws which is NOT applicable to christians. That apart tithing as it is preached and practised today was arrived at after twisting scriptures to justify monetary tithing from income which is different from the biblical one. And less we forget, it is a very big sin to twist the word of God no matter the justification our MOGs give today to justify it.

3 Likes

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by edekoln: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
the reason these charlatans that call themselves pastor, rev. bishop are defrauding their members in the name of offering and tithing and various other scams is that the followers are so utterly ignorant of what the bible teaches. they don't read the bible to know what the bible says about every issue that concerns them: the followers, the church owners and the life style that is expected of all of them. the followers just believe whatever the church owners tell them so long as the preachers tell them what they want to hear. miracles, promises of supernatural interventions that borders on the magical, to overcome financial challenges and every other problems they face in life, make them amenable to the deception of these 'holy' crooks. If people read the bible and take it as the word of God, they will see these so called men of God as the most crooked business men that they really are.
first of all, is it biblical for a person to own church? what is the name of the church established by Jesus and his Apostles. where is it written in the bible that the Apostles set up churches in their name as family businesses make their wives pastors rev, and archbishop and pass on the mantle of leadership to them when they die? If there is not, why are these men of God doing it now?
secondly, Christians are suppose live the way Christ lived when he was on earth. he move from place to place preaching salvation. he lived a life of modesty and not one given to superfluity and flamboyance. he did not advertise miracles, he frowned at people buying and selling ( miracles, olive oil, candles, handkerchief, devotional books)in the church. these preachers are doing exactly the opposite of what Christ did when he was around. And they call themselves christian clergies? Christ will flog and drive them out when he enters the church for they do not look and behave like him at all.
If people read their bible especially the life of Christ and compare it with the life of their pastors they will discover they are dealing with antichrists, who is out to make himself rich at the expense of his followers, and will not be fooled by their deceptions anymore. read ur bible and again I say read ur bible!

4 Likes

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by WENGERNOMICS(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pls, leave Oyedepo.
This is what Hunger causes......when poverty is at its height......pple begin to invent stories they can't prove.....Won't you go and do your own initiation and buy your own jet.....abi u don't have 20,000 to do jazz......!
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by WENGERNOMICS(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sirniyeh: I reserve my further comments for now. Dont worry the whole world shall soon be astonished! Lion of Juda denied such allegation but the whole world got stocked by the discovery of all fetish things he involved after his demise.
May be just to hint you,
do you know what led to sack of KOLAWOLE OLAWUYI - the man who first discovered UNDERGROUND RITUAL in nigeria in 1989 from Radio Nigeria Ibadan? He discovered eminent nigerians, pastors and business men patronised the ritual ground and when he attempted to exposed them, the high influence and authority threatened his life. Then the case died down. I know many of you were still kids then. I dont want you to believe, forget but know quite well that no matter how long lies live, truth will eventually surface. What of Idahoza? Hun un un un un i rest my comment. If I had got initiated then, i wont have mouth to talk today.
There is a place in EPE where many religious personalities go to make physical, visible negotiation, face-to-face request and covenant with witches. I reserve the rest. If you know me you will believe me. Leave oyedepo alone, struggle for your own breakthrough
Bros......by now.....you don fit to become a native doctor na, with all these revelations you are giving.....why u dey dull like this.....
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by WENGERNOMICS(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Much as I am against oyedepo and the false gospel he preaches, I don't think it is right to spread unverifiable rumours about him. Personally I don't believe all you have written here.
. Bros, you sound very coherent and educated and so let me sell u an idea....I was a former auditor and before we verify any financial statement.....those figures will pass through hell fire before we say it is audited......95% of people who are against Bishop Oyedepo have not heared him teach once...It does not make sense to read a soft-sell or nairaland and conclude on somebody na....by now u know I am a member...but just hear me out......just for ur self.....take time out and listen to him properly.......if u see rouge or scam......u must know...Every year he teaches 12 topics all round : Healing,Faith,Prosperity,divine wisdom,praise,sanctification,breakthrough,the holy spirit,the word of god and 4 others......well balanced......oya pick just one month and audit what he is preaching......if na scam, u must know......dat for me is d smart way of doing things......not hear say......yes....the church owns 2 private jets....but for a man who is d chancellor of 2 Universities and overseas such a gigantic ministry.....make he dey wait for ARIK in order to show humility? I have 'followed his ministry for 7 years.....av bin to many churches before then......if I see fake......I must know.......Oya just do d assignment......pick any of his tapes or books or tune to d 24 hour radio station and do ur personal audit.......No be say I dey market make u join us oh.......but just know that.....Fake is the proof that the original is out there.....look for it!

1 Like

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by PastorKun(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2012
WENGERNOMICS: . Bros, you sound very coherent and educated and so let me sell u an idea....I was a former auditor and before we verify any financial statement.....those figures will pass through hell fire before we say it is audited......95% of people who are against Bishop Oyedepo have not heared him teach once...It does not make sense to read a soft-sell or nairaland and conclude on somebody na....by now u know I am a member...but just hear me out......just for ur self.....take time out and listen to him properly.......if u see rouge or scam......u must know...Every year he teaches 12 topics all round : Healing,Faith,Prosperity,divine wisdom,praise,sanctification,breakthrough,the holy spirit,the word of god and 4 others......well balanced......oya pick just one month and audit what he is preaching......if na scam, u must know......dat for me is d smart way of doing things......not hear say......yes....the church owns 2 private jets....but for a man who is d chancellor of 2 Universities and overseas such a gigantic ministry.....make he dey wait for ARIK in order to show humility? I have 'followed his ministry for 7 years.....av bin to many churches before then......if I see fake......I must know.......Oya just do d assignment......pick any of his tapes or books or tune to d 24 hour radio station and do ur personal audit.......No be say I dey market make u join us oh.......but just know that.....Fake is the proof that the original is out there.....look for it!

Bros i have listened to a number of Oyedepo teachings and i remain convinced beyond reasonable doubt that he is a charlatan. He is not biblically sound and he preaches a false gospel. He brags openly that he was called by God to be a prosperity teacher, that alone is enough to convinced me that he is lying cause there is NO WAY you can preach 'prosperity gospel' from scriptures without twisting scriptures. Also the fruits he displays betray him to be a false teacher. Jesus said "by their fruits we shall know them' this was said in reference to us knowing who is a false or true teacher of the word. In oyedepo's case he is proud, arrogant, lover of money, twister of the gospel, incompetent, a lier, he mis appropriates church funds entrusted to him e.t.c I won't bother to explain to you why it is ridiculous for a man who claims to follow Jesus to use church funds to buy a private Jet how much less two in the face of grinding poverty both within the church and the land since you have made up your mind not to understand. Or the issue of using church funds to establish a university then turn around to introduce prohibitve school fees to a university built with the sweat of members and the same members who contributed towards building it can't afford to send their children there. My brother, i won't engage you in an argument but as all christians agree that Jesus should be our standard, i would encourage you to study the life and character of Jesus in the bible and compare it to the vulgar lifestyle of oyedepo? Ask your self Does oyedepo's lifestyle and teachings conform to that of our lord Jesus christ?

2 Likes

Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Bros i have listened to a number of Oyedepo teachings and i remain convinced beyond reasonable doubt that he is a charlatan. He is not biblically sound and he preaches a false gospel. He brags openly that he was called by God to be a prosperity teacher, that alone is enough to convinced me that he is lying cause there is NO WAY you can preach 'prosperity gospel' from scriptures without twisting scriptures. Also the fruits he displays betray him to be a false teacher. Jesus said "by their fruits we shall know them' this was said in reference to us knowing who is a false or true teacher of the word. In oyedepo's case he is proud, arrogant, lover of money, twister of the gospel, incompetent, a lier, he mis appropriates church funds entrusted to him e.t.c I won't bother to explain to you why it is ridiculous for a man who claims to follow Jesus to use church funds to buy a private Jet how much less two in the face of grinding poverty both within the church and the land since you have made up your mind not to understand. Or the issue of using church funds to establish a university then turn around to introduce prohibitve school fees to a university built with the sweat of members and the same members who contributed towards building it can't afford to send their children there. My brother, i won't engage you in an argument but as all christians agree that Jesus should be our standard, i would encourage you to study the life and character of Jesus in the bible and compare it to the vulgar lifestyle of oyedepo? Ask your self Does oyedepo's lifestyle and teachings conform to that of our lord Jesus christ?

SMH, you ar such a slow poke thats why your slow to understand issues. Whta would you mean by Vulgar lifestyle. Whether you like it or not, believe is or not. God is using Dr David O. Oyedepo to bless lives. The undiluted word of God is preached on the altar of Cannaanland every sunday and thousands of people are blessed. Sit with ur phone and keep bleeping yourself into poverty.
Re: "Bishop" Oyedepo And The Rest Of Us by WENGERNOMICS(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Ha....ok.....I think you already have a biased frame of reference towards him...I am totally convinced all you have said of him I'd false....and ur points are watery. Yes....Jesus is the standard and I can assure u that a lot of people have a mis-conception that Jesus was a poor beggar showing people the way to a rich heaven......let me take ur points one by one:
1. If u really claim to know the word of God.....then u would know that Bishop is one of the soundest preachers of the Word around.....almost hard to differentiate his writings from Kenneth Hagin Snr of blessed memory.
2.All this talk of using poor people's money to build universities is ignorant talk. Bishop does not like making noise when he does charitable stuff but it may interest u to know that 90% of the 1st set of students @ Landmark University are on his personal scholarship throughout their stay there....now calculate that. I have people there so I know what am saying. For CU, try comapring the educational standards and infrastructure with other private universities. And then when God blesses you enough, u can make your own free of charge.
3. You speak of misappropriation of church funds and prosperity preaching......I attended Winners for the 1st 2 years before I got a job......I did not pay a sinlge kobo because I did not have.and d advice dat came from him was dat anyone who does not have to give should rasie empty envelopes up when everybody else is raising....when u have u give...I can tell u for free dat in d past 7 yrs, I have never felt pressured by style or coercion to give anything......same with anyone I know...and for d private jets the church owns......I think only a hypocite cites d example of 'fat prophet using poor people's money to buy jet'....Do u sincerly expect d entire pastorate and bishops to be fighting for tickets....read apostle paul very very well.....if he was in this age.....he would even be buying such for other apostles to use.....the gospel is more important than wall street or white house...and d man dey over work.....I have a close pastor friend who told me that working with Bishop na one chance....because he is a work maniac......and for those staff who think flying with him na enjoyment.......dat they have enter trouble cos he will supply u real work......so,let's be truthful.....his schedule and that of the other 5 Bishops are too tight to be entering ARIK......am sure u will get to a point in ur life when work will hook u that bad to need faster and more reliable mobility......Bishop made a comment that scared me on sunday but I am still investigating.....He said dat no president in d whole world can match his work schedule.....and internal sources seem to confirm it....
4. You call him incompetent......for me that is d point that exposes your bias.....how does someone that is incompetent become a chancellor of 2 universities......and is in d process of building 5 more.......how does an incompetent person make sense to 200000 people every sunday.....how does an incompetent person get a barrage of calls from African presidents begging him to help their country.......how does an incompetent person manage the gigantic estate of Winners Chapel.......how does an incompetent person gets interviewed by TIME magazine over again......let's be sincere......ur points are without merit......u already have a skewed frame of reference about him
5. You talk about lifestyle.......which one.......every car he has now was given to him by a member...their motive is a differnet thing altogether.....he needs d jet for ministry work......what again......he has a house in d US...is dat an achievement?....what again!

I just think u should calm down.....if u notice......Bishop NEVER replies these accusations because......his opinion is dat.......Mockers are doing their job and so why should someone doing their job disturb him.......

Finally,I would say without equivocation that......I never knew what d dignity of labout meant but for his teachings, I never knew what Purity and fearing God meant but for how he clarified it......I never knew dat I must give my parents a monthly gift from my salary until his teachings, or dat having human connections puts God off but for his teachings.........

So Bros.......do ur homework well......look at it from an unbiased stand point and listen to him well well......prosperity is just one of his teachings........If all these things av said does not convince you......then make we dey watch......Na God know who he 'Sent' and who he did not send!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam's Perspective On Anal, MouthAction, Sex Positions Etc / Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? / 12 Kinds Of Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.