Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, (9579 Views)

Why Don't Mods Reply Mails? / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / Anti-fraud Campaign:samples Of E-mails Used By Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
[size=20pt]You have 1 new Nairaland PM. Please check your e-mail account now.[/size]

*Sighs*

5 years on NL. . .and still receiving PMs!
WHAT DA PHOCK FOR? undecided
I need to do something about this.
Here goes.kiss

1 Share

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
Once in while, I receive such messages. . . as the above.
Which is fine with me.
Only one problem.
I HATE E-MAILS. . . and I only go there once a month, if at all.
Dear evil/well-wishers. . . feel free to contact me here.
I don't do anything in private. . . So stop sneaking around mail-boxes with strange USER-IDs.

If you have livers, kidneys, hearts or brains. . . show it here.

Thanks!

I don't use the NL e-mail addy for any reason. . . .YOUR E-MAILS WILL BE IGNORED.

If you have any thing to write to me. . . please do so here.

I don't know any of you outside of NL. . . even if I did, YOU STILL DO NOT KNOW ME! cool

Some of us are not running away from you or SCARED to live in a world that contains YOU and your numerous ID's!

Please, feel freeeeeeeeee. I will not be using the NL e-mail addy. . . Thank you! kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by cheddarking(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ok.

I would just like to say that I think you are absolutely brilliant.

Absolute Legend.

That is all.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by cantell(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
Callotti: Once in while, I receive such messages. . . as the above.
Which is fine with me.
Only one problem.
I HATE E-MAILS. . . and I only go there once a month, if at all.
Dear evil/well-wishers. . . feel free to contact me here.
I don't do anything thing in private. . .

If you have livers, kidneys, hearts or brains. . . show it here.
Thanks!

I don't use the NL e-mail addy for any reason. . . .YOUR E-MAILS WILL BE IGNORED.

If you have any thing to write to me. . . please do so here.

I don't know any of you outside of NL. . . even if I did, YOU STILL DO NOT KNOW ME! cool

Some of us are not running away from you or SCARED to live in a world that contains YOU and your numerous ID's!

Please, feel freeeeeeeeee. I will not be using the NL e-mail addy. . . Thank you! kiss
Attention seeking brat!
Anyone who sends you mail must be a schizo!
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
cheddarking: Ok.

I would just like to say that I think you are absolutely brilliant.

Absolute Legend.

That is all.

Thank you. kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
cantell:
Attention seeking brat!
Anyone who sends you mail must be a schizo!

Thank you. kiss

Next please.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by cantell(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
^^Wow! Look who's matured.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
cantell: ^^Wow! Look who's matured.

That is what you are thinking. . . .wait till I get out of my vacation 'mood'. kiss I never ignore cyber riff-raffs like you ke! I love to thrash your arzzzzez gaaaaaaaab!!!! kiss

Why will I not be 'matured' when I am spending money. . . .without begging 'as kpe' PREMIUM DONATUS. . . .around NL and and all other Nigerian GOSSIP boards likey ya? grin

I opened this thread for a purpose. . . .you are derailing it.

NOW, MOVE YOUR BLOOOMING AZZZE. . . Thank you!

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by HighChief4(m): 1:57am On Nov 06, 2012
LOL

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
And the polymonikering whoredom continues! Ha! We are hiding from cyber riff-raffs and e badu belle and e jolosi WOR-WOR Okoro-Yoruba cowards on NL and other GOSSIP BOARDS o!

Kei!!!!

*rolls eyes*

Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Dem don taya!!!!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che Che grin

H-enemies have been vanquished! Who wanna kiss filthy azzzzez on or OFFLINE?

Mtcheeeeeew!!!!

NL is soooooo boring. Gang power aka I wanna phock an UGLY moderator to carry belle to the h-altar don fail!!!!

Half blow, one miRRRRion AKPUS!

Phocking Wretchezzzzz!!!!! grin
I LOVE PURGATORY !!!!! tongue

Make una try una luck! The BEST is yet to come!

Loading up on ammunition! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by tyson55(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
Callotti, have you performed your civic responsibility today?

I mean have you voted? Or you ain't eligible. tongue lipsrsealed

Hope you voted Romney. wink
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
tyson55: Callotti, have you performed your civic responsibility today?

I mean have you voted? Or you ain't eligible. tongue lipsrsealed

Hope you voted Romney. wink

Ain't 'eligible' ke? wink

I am not A WOR-WOR "UGLY-DUCKLING" aka tongue aka awon imported cyber bride from continent to continent o! Or awon illegal cyber, ABSTINlENCE-VIRGIN who-RES. . . Ashawos. waiting to s-h-a-g a moderator abi na SUPER-UGLY MODERATOR to the altar for residence-permit! Aka perpetual student as 'kpe' desperado WAZOBIA, cyber marriage for 'green card'! tongue

I voted at exactly 7:15AM this morning!
Yes, by the power of my 12 year-old blue passport, I VOTED FOR THE WHITE MAN!

THE MAIN REASON FOR MY AMERICAN SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS!!!! cool
ROMNEY, my SAVIOR!!!
Hooooooooray!!!!! cool

Abeg, my darling husband has just left to vote after work. We don't have ILLEGAL, free-loaders in my family, WHO CAN ONLY VACATION ON THE CYBER AIRWAYS OOOOOOH, CHAIIII!!!!!!!' grin
Tufiakwa!!!!!
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by ifyalways(f): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
You are beautiful. Nice shape. And i was amazed at your age. Never would have guessed. You look way much younger.

Beautiful woman.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2012
ifyalways: You are beautiful. Nice shape. And i was amazed at your age. Never would have guessed. You look way much younger.

Beautiful woman.

Thanks darling! kiss You have always been real.
4 years to 50 and it is gonna be a big bash!!!
NL go Sssshake!!! grin Ovation go shut down. cool
Gba be!!!!

Thanks for good genes and a lot of love from mommy and daddy! cool
Thanks again sweerie. My husband is a lucky man! cool

Just call moi the Halle Berry of Afemai Land! wink
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by tyson55(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2012
Calloti, your candidate Romney has lost the election. What do you have to say?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2012
tyson55: Calloti, your candidate Romney has lost the election. What do you have to say?

Very happy.
Don't blame me, I voted for Romney! cool
No regrets! The Americans have spoken!
I have done my civic duty!
The beauty of a civilized society!!!
True Democracy at work.
I lovvvvvvit!!! kiss

Happy for Obama! He deserved to win!
He is a true man of the American people,
Like with my man Romney, I wish him well.
Happy for the Black Race in the face of countries like the UK!!!!

I love my America with Romney or Obama!!!
It was a great night!
Both Romney and CALLOTTI do not plan to die today!!!
Obladi-Oblada. . . .Life goes on sweerie!
I voted for Atiku too!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che
We have not died. wink

God bless America jor!
We dey kamkpeeeeee! No sssshakin'! cool
I LOVE MITT ROMNEY!!!!! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by tyson55(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2012
Callotti:

Very happy.
Don't blame me, I voted for Romney! cool
No regrets! The Americans have spoken!
I have done my civic duty!
The beauty of a civilized society!!!
True Democracy at work.
I lovvvvvvit!!! kiss

Happy for Obama! He deserved to win!
He is a true man of the American people,
Like with my man Romney, I wish him well.
Happy for the Black Race in the face of countries like the UK!!!!

I love my America with Romney or Obama!!!
It was a great night!
Both Romney and CALLOTTI do not plan to die today!!!
Obladi-Oblada. . . .Life goes on sweerie!
I voted for Atiku too!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che
We have not died. wink

God bless America jor!
We dey kamkpeeeeee! No sssshakin'! cool
I LOVE MITT ROMNEY!!!!! cool

Calloti, Good Concession speech. cool kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2012
tyson55:

Calloti, Good Concession speech. cool kiss

I am a civilized American you know? grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by tyson55(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2012
Callotti:

I am a civilized American you know? grin

I'm impressed... kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by cheddarking(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2012
You are almost 50?!

You're JOKING!!!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2012
cheddarking: You are almost 50?!

You're JOKING!!!!

shocked shocked shocked

Of course! Born in 1966! cool My last sibling is 41!!!! cool
Because I siddon for NL dey type crap.
All these useless animals go dey type nonsense to them grandmama ke! Anyway, I don swear for them! Them go die one by one before dem reach my age!
May their Gods and Satans continue to punish them anf their unborn generations with diseases and death! Amen!!!

Some even wanna chase their grandmama too!
Shiooooooor! Refusal dey cause ban and purgatory o!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che

Honey! We don't have old cargos in my family o!
A life well-lived and full of love, peace, joy, prosperity and SOLID happiness.

Make others tell us dem ages, looking like harmattan stock fish!!! grin
Mu Che Che Che Che Che
Health is wealth!!!!
Not a single grey hair!!!!
Amen!!!! I feel like 16!!!! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
tyson55:

I'm impressed... kiss kiss kiss kiss cool

Not wlth uncivilized Africans/Nigerians though! I am an Agbero in that direction o! cool
Any day, no apologies! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Callotti:

Of course! Born in 1966! cool My last sibling is 41!!!! cool
Because I siddon for NL dey type crap.
All these useless animals go dey type nonsense to them grandmama ke! Anyway, I don swear for them! Them go die one by one before dem reach my age!
May their Gods and Satans continue to punish them anf their unborn generations with diseases and death! Amen!!!

Some even wanna chase their grandmama too!
Shiooooooor! Refusal dey cause ban and purgatory o!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che

Honey! We don't have old cargos in my family o!
A life well-lived and full of love, peace, joy, prosperity and SOLID happiness.

Make others tell us dem ages, looking like harmattan stock fish!!! grin
Mu Che Che Che Che Che
Health is wealth!!!!
Not a single grey hair!!!!
Amen!!!! I feel like 16!!!! cool

Callo Callo, I hope say I nor join for the curses wey u curse your enemies o. cry

I remember the time wey I vex for you, come open topic to yab you. Hope say you don forgive me o. smiley
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:08am On Nov 08, 2012
pDude:

Callo Callo, I hope say I nor join for the curses wey u curse your enemies o. cry

I remember the time wey I vex for you, come open topic to yab you. Hope say you don forgive me o. smiley

Haba!!!!
You have been sooooo forgiven!
I never cursed you. You only tried to find my trouble 'small', and we settled it there and then. grin
You did not cross that line.
It is well with us.
The pipo wey I curse, I curse in life and in death.
I can never take it back!
But I done go my way.
Bouncing as always!
Life is sweeeeeet!!!!
As always!!!! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by abiL(f): 2:12am On Nov 08, 2012
I've read some of your posts in the diary section and you're very entertaining.

Keep updating it, and I'll keep doing my usual amebo smiley
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 2:17am On Nov 08, 2012
abiL: I've read some of your posts in the diary section and you're very entertaining.

Keep updating it, and I'll keep doing my usual amebo smiley

My pleasure! It is fun. kiss
If I die today, those blogs will tell my tales
Gladly so! cool
No regrets for a happy life, well-lived! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by abiL(f): 2:21am On Nov 08, 2012
Callotti:

My pleasure! It is fun. kiss
If I die today, those blogs will tell my tales
Gladly so! cool
No regrets for a happy life, well-lived! cool

I'm just intrigued about how you can still have "boyfriends" whilst married. Does your husband know/ allow it?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
abiL:

I'm just intrigued about how you can still have "boyfriends" whilst married. Does your husband know/ allow it?

MUHAHAHAHAHA

I know many will be intrigued at that part. grin
I am a Nigerian woman, living with a Nigerian man. cool
Life is easy when you are neither a hypocrite of a Muslim nor a Christian.
My husband is VERY aware and he has CHOICES.
As a Nigerian man he is allowed to have AS MANY GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES AS POSSIBLE.cool
Not my business! The African culture is VERY polygamous. Not my problem.cool

We have our agreement. Whosoever gets a better deal outside this lovely marriage, would feel free to check -out. cool
We are not living in bondage. Like MOST Nigerian marriages.
I am a free woman, and he is a free man.
We are friends first of all, jealousy is not part of our relationship.That is for MGBEKES and ALATIKAS.
I am not one. MAY MY ANCESTORS FORBID THAT ONE MAN WILL BE THE CENTER OF MY WORLD!!!!
An AFRICAN man is not worth that kind of loyalty.

TUFIAAAAAKWA!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
Read your interview on that knowing a nairalander thread. Very interesting

You are actually the first nigerian I have read from that is in an open marriage. So let me ask a few questions if you don't mind

Is it something yous agreed to before marriage?

Are your extended family members aware or is it just between your husband and yourself?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I have seen many Australians in open marriage but never heard of a Nigerian doing same. So don't mind my curious nature
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: Read your interview on that knowing a nairalander thread.

You are actually the first nigerian I have read from that is in an open marriage. So let me ask a few questions if you don't mind

Is it something yous agreed to before marriage?

Are your extended family members aware or is it just between your husband and yourself?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I have seen many Australians in open marriage but never heard of a NigeriaN doing same

I will answer.
No. A MARRIAGE CAN ONLY BECOME OPEN AFTER YOU SAY "I DO".
Sometimes it becomes that way by implication.
A coded understanding with a "don't ask, don't tell" MO.
The terms of operation varies. THIS IS AFRICA.
Who is fooling who? cheesy ALL MARRIAGES IN AFRICA ARE OPEN MARRIAGES AT SOME POINTS! kiss
The only problem is that THE NIGERIAN WOMEN CHOOSE TO PLAY DUMB! :grin

I don't allow extended family members in my domestic affairs and vice versa.
This is between my husband and I .
Hallelujah!cool

Open marriages are the best for mature minds who are not held hostages to petty jealousies and insecurities.
Open marriages are dynamic, and can become CLOSED when one or both parties decide/s.kiss
SIMPLE. . . NO STRESS ABEG! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Thanks for answering. I am a bit curious and have a few of questions to ask since you said we should be free here. I don't want it to sound like I am ebing judgmental when in fact I am just curious, should I shoot? smiley
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: Thanks for answering. I am a bit curious and have a few of questions to ask since you said we should be free here. I don't want it to sound like I am ebing judgmental when in fact I am just curious, should I shoot? smiley

Please, feel free. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / Top 5 Cities In The South East Of Nigeria. / Letter To Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.