Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, (9578 Views)

Why Don't Mods Reply Mails? / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / Anti-fraud Campaign:samples Of E-mails Used By Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
angry angry angry angry

Which kain yeye kweshion and answer be this sef angry
Na so so marry-marry talk I just dey see. Abeg there is more to this life than marriage.

I asked a question and the answer was hidden. angry Carry go Shey u hear angry

Lemme ask another one. Callotti are you an LVN or an RN? And what school in US did you attend to upgrade yourself.

If you like hide this answer join cheesy
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
White007: Callotti nwanyi Oma, i'm really enjoying this your question and answer session. It's quite interesting i must say. cheesy wink

Carry go Agu nwanyi Gburu Gburu of Obodo ndi Ocha!
Nothing do you my sister. cool

Me tooooooooooooooo! grin
No need for e-mails!
Abi oooooooooooooooooooh!
The guilty are ashamed! cool
Thank you jare. kiss

Make una see who una don they CUSS and INSULT FOR 5 YEARS!

Good news. . . it is all gooooooooooooood! TOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMMMMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
pDude: angry angry angry angry

Which kain yeye kweshion and answer be this sef angry
Na so so marry-marry talk I just dey see. Abeg there is more to this life than marriage.

I asked a question and the answer was hidden. angry Carry go Shey u hear angry

Lemme ask another one. Callotti are you an LVN or an RN? And what school in US did you attend to upgrade yourself.

If you like hide this answer join cheesy

From RN all the way to NNP! cool
On the way to my Doctorate! DNP! cool
I did not 'upgrade' o! In started from sccccccccrrrrrratch! Bacherlors. . . .BSN! cool

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KSU!!!!! class of 1993-1997!!! My picture dey for wall o for dia o! No be TORONTO UNIVERSITY matter!cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFPWCDNb7kA&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcYfxnz9En0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrGUTIiG9E&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYM0WJ2yG1Q&feature=related
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ok good onee Callo.

Ok lemme ask another one:

How did you become Agnostic because I believe you weren't agnostic from birth. What are the things that brought about your belief?

Oya answer.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
pDude: Ok good onee Callo.

Ok lemme ask another one:

How did you become Agnostic because I believe you weren't agnostic from birth. What are the things that brought about your belief?

Oya answer.

I already answered that question here.
Callotti:

I never cared for Christianity from my childhood, for it never made sense. I did not want to offend my parents. As soon as I could pay my own bills, I slammed the door on religion. Christianity confused the hell out of me. angry

Nairaland and other Nigerian message boards like NVS made me HATE Christians! The hypocrisy. The judgemental, holier-than-thou attitude! Nauseating!!! I could go on and on! I found real happiness when I became an Agnostic. I feel free and I have accomplished sooooooooo much without Christianity in my life!
I'd rather go to hell. Christians are enemies of progress and I find them PRETTY daft! kiss

Now that I am an Agnostic. . . .have I died? cheesy
Life is much better and I have seen progress. . .and MET the most beautiful people in and out! kiss
Total happiness! cool

When I came to America. . . I realized that material and spiritual 'poverty' was the only thing I had in common with religion and religious people.
My state of independence and freedom as an American empowered me. I finally realized WOMEN could think for themselves.
Religion holds women prisoners to their aspirations and capabilities.
I refused to be one, and I do not like to associate with STOOPID people! kiss

May our ancestors bless America! Now, I know the difference between life and death! Forget "Adam and Eve" tori abeg! grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
Callotti:

I already answered that question here.
Now that I am an Agnostic. . . .have I died?
Life is much better and I have seen progress. . .and MET the most beautiful people in and out!
Total happiness! cool

See me see trouble o!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ok I have seen the answer now kiss

Na question I dey ask naw. I'm the last person that will ever condemn anyone for his/her religious beliefs. I'm just asking swerrie wink
Me sef don taya for this 419 Christianity. The thing dey confuse me sef.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
pDude:

See me see trouble o!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na question I dey ask naw. I'm the last person that will ever condemn anyone for his/her religious beliefs. I'm just asking swerrie wink
Me sef don taya for this 419 Christianity.

Because you asked like being an Agnostic is the worst thing on Earth. cheesy
The Christianity of a thing. . . Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I am a much better person.
When you are ready to freeeeeeee yourself. . . . the spirit will lead you.
It is a personal spiritual pilgrimage.
I have found peace, joy and happiness in my life for ever!
The fountain of youth! kiss

Later dear. . . Make I reach Shreveport. I have a 'delivery' to make.
I am on call today and my pager just went off.
Duty calls. kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
Callotti:

May our ancestors bless America! Now, I know the difference between life and death! Forget "Adam and Eve" tori abeg! grin

Mu he he he he he he. grin grin grin grin

Callo I nor go lie you, that tori dey somehow-somehow cheesy
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
You remind me of Liz Benson, especially that pic of you in white headtie. That's a compliment .wink

Can't believe I'm posting on your thread though. I won't lie, I try to avoid it, lol. It's not for the faint-hearted. If there's one thing I've learned in life is to live and let live and minding my own business. Anyway where do you get the energy to keep on replying people? I rarely do more than two posts to people who have annoyed me here.grin

1 Like

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2012
pDude:

Mu he he he he he he. grin grin grin grin

Callo I nor go lie you, that tori dey somehow-somehow cheesy

Tell me sointin! grin

stillwater: You remind me of Liz Benson, especially that pic of you in white headtie. That's a compliment .wink

Can't believe I'm posting on your thread though. I won't lie, I try to avoid it, lol. It's not for the faint-hearted. If there's one thing I've learned in life is to live and let live and minding my own business. Anyway where do you get the energy to keep on replying people? I rarely do more than two posts to people who have annoyed me here.grin

Mu ha ha ha ha ha grin

I am NEVER afraid of confrontation. When you confront your enemies. . .they back off. I cannot be intimidated by juvenile or geriatric delinquents on of off the cyber. I ALWAYS HAVE TIME! It is entertaining. I love to put people in their correct places ALWAYS!

NL is not different. I have all the time and energy as a 'senior-citizen' preparing for retirement.
I love to take on JOBLESS 'STUDENTS' who love to waste their time on NL. . . At 28 I had 2 Bachelors degrees!
Dealing with cyber riff-raffs? Piece of cake! grin

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! The are a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of things I do off NL. . . NOT ENOUGH TIME.
NL is just for 'cheap entertainment'!
NL is just to de-stress because I DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE IN MY HOME!
I don't visit people either.

On NL, I will always find the time to reply FRE-MEMIES. Fun for moi! cool
Even when I am working. . . I can still do it all.
Just about ENJOYING LIFE. . . .LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING.
When you enjoy doing something. . .you will always find the time.
Thanks for the compliment. Liz Benson is a beautiful woman.kiss

Off to work. wink
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by slimyem: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2012
Callotti..you are my E-role model o..
I want to be like you when i grow up..so help me answer these questions...
You put up such a bold and strong front that i can't but
ask...
-"Do you ever get emotional?"
i mean "has anything ever made you cry"
-How do you manage to just not care or worry or get jealous especially with your open marriage thing?
-what do you think of "concience"?
-how and where do you draw the line between good and bad/where do you stand in relation to morals?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by HighChief4(m): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Callo the "Agu Nwanyi", thanks for that "ogene music" you posted. I really enjoy am. Hmmmmmmm never knew you were 46 oh. Abeg pardon me for all the fights and insults ok, I was never brought up to insult people older than I am. Hope we are kool now.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
slimyem: Callotti..you are my E-role model o..
I want to be like you when i grow up..so help me answer these questions...
You put up such a bold and strong front that i can't but
ask...
-"Do you ever get emotional?"
i mean "has anything ever made you cry"
-How do you manage to just not care or worry or get jealous especially with your open marriage thing?
-what do you think of "concience"?
-how and where do you draw the line between good and bad/where do you stand in relation to morals?

Thanks. smiley
I am glad I have something offer as a role model to you. cheesy
Yes, I am bold and upfront.
Yes, I do get emotional.
I am a bag of hormones.
Yes, I cry but not often.

I cry when I am sad and a lot of things make me sad.
I cry when I feel I have hurt my loved ones UNINTENTIONALLY, and I can feel their pain and hurt.
I cry when I am deeply sorry and have regrets for any wrong-doing. I am not perfect and I do offend people.
I cry when I am happy. . .REAAAAAAALLY HAPPY.
I cry when I am frustrated with my children WHEN THEY DRIVE ME NUTS. . .so I don't beat them. grin

Jealousy is a wasted emotion. It is just NOT in me. I'd rather share, than lose a good thing, friend or a GOOD MAN! kiss
Besides, jealousy stems from low-self esteem, lack of confidence and conscious or subconscious insecurities of unreal and IMAGINED threats. Worst of all, it has nothing to do with love but possessiveness, lack of self-control or the hallmark of being a control freak. One step to being emotionally and physically abusive. Jealous people are capable of MURDER! The reason you have 'crimes of passion'. A step away from temporary insanity. I am not capable of going there. Not for anyone or thing in this world. Not worth my time and energy. Too happy and content in my person for that. kiss

Conscience is the only religion for me. If you have a conscience, you have a religon. It can be good or bad. If you feel bad doing something, then it is bad. If you feel good doing something, then it is good. kiss Very subjective. I believe in moral relativism. In the eyes of the beholder only. kiss

Morality/Amorality is VERY SUBJECTIVE. The underlying principle of sound morals is to DO NO HARM ALWAYS! Easier said than done.kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
High_Chief: Callo the "Agu Nwanyi", thanks for that "ogene music" you posted. I really enjoy am. Hmmmmmmm never knew you were 46 oh. Abeg pardon me for all the fights and insults ok, I was never brought up to insult people older than I am. Hope we are kool now.

You are welcome.
I looooooove 'ogene' music.kiss
No problem.
I don't stay mad for long.
We all learn abi? wink

Next time you think of insulting someone online because of 'a gang pact' from a herd mentality. . . or because of his or her views. . . just think it may be a 'senior citizen' behind your computer or smartphone. Be kind to old ladies especially. wink You may kill some online and later find out you are blood relatives. Too late then.

I don't have any wahala o. . . life is to good for stress. grin
Yes, we are cool. wink

1 Like

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Odunnu: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
I'm impressed. Really impressed Callotti.
I have so many questions for you but so lil time. I'll come back when i'm less busy, hopefully you will answer nicely. cheesy
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu: I'm impressed. Really impressed Callotti.
I have so many questions for you but so lil time. I'll come back when i'm less busy, hopefully you will answer nicely. cheesy

Thanks.
Yes Ma'am. wink
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Callo Callo, see as you don get plenty followers tongue

Oya let us not forget it is a questions thread, not a praise and worship thread. tongue

Oya Callo, I want to ask. How come you are so intelligent? Give me a breakdown on your information-gathering skills over the years.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 1:46am On Nov 15, 2012
pDude: Callo Callo, see as you don get plenty followers tongue

Oya let us not forget it is a questions thread, not a praise and worship thread. tongue

Oya Callo, I want to ask. How come you are so intelligent? Give me a breakdown on your information-gathering skills over the years.

Followers ke? This is an FYI THREAD. Nothing to follow o! cheesy
It is good for people to ask questions and receive answers.
I don't live a fake or secret life. With all the rumours, insinuations here and there. ESPECIALLY FROM RIFF-RAFFS WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. Shiooooooooooooooor!!!

I WANT AWON DEM-SAY. . . AWON-DEM-NOR-SAY. . . .TO LOOK, LISTEN, FEEL AND LEARN! kiss

It is easy for people to type rubbish in your direction WHEN THEY DO NOT KNOW YOU.
Let us see how easy that is WHEN THEY ACTUALLY KNOW YOU! Simple. kiss
The cyber community is no different from the real community. I could care less really.
Too insulated in my OWN world. My life is too rich to be hiding from cyber riff-raffs too UGLY TO SHOW THEIR OWN FACES ON OR OFFLINE! cheesy

So all those threatening here and there would learn a thing or two. . . there is no competition in life or death. kiss

Calling me intelligent is a compliment. . . thanks! I HUMBLY AGREE. . . . wink
It comes from an inquiring mind. I READ A LOT, WATCH A LOT OF MOVIES, STUDY MY ENVIRONMENT, AND DIFFERENT CULTURES AND PEOPLE. I PAY ATTENTION TO GREAT DETAIL. . . I MEDITATE A LOT TOO. I MAY TALK A LOT. . .BUT I LISTEN AND SEE WAY MORE THAN MY MOUTH MOVES! grin Nothing passes my eyes or my senses. I take note of EVERYTHING to be used later, when the need arises.

I was born inquisitive. . .and quite precocious as a youth. cheesy
I don't accept 'that is the way it is' answers. I do not sleep or rest till I find answers.
The secret is:JUST MY NATURE. I like to know things that interest me and I love to find answers.

Finally, getting rid of religion and the fear of the unknown in my life opened my mind to a whole new world of intelligence AND POSSIBILITIES. For every problem, there is a solution. Education is the key to intelligence. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Odunnu: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2012
I have changed my mind about the questions. JK already asked about the open marriage thingy which always kept me open mouthed each time. Your 'stunts' are way dangerous than Jackie chan's. cheesy
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2012
Odunnu: I have changed my mind about the questions. JK already asked about the open marriage thingy which always kept me open mouthed each time. Your 'stunts' are way dangerous than Jackie chan's. cheesy

Okay.
I am a 'thrill-seeker' . . .
Life, . . . . like love is a dangerous game. . .if you do not play by the rules. YOUR RULES OR MINE? That is the question.
There are no set rules for ALL. I set AND LIVE by mine. My life and no body's else's. MY BUSINESS TOO! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWEhCeTWA2o

Death only comes but once.
When life is interesting, there is no fear of death.
Dangerous but fun. If I die today, I will die fulfilled. . . and a most happy female.
I did it MY MAY. 'Regrets. . .I have had a few, but too few to mention. . . .'!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! cool

I have even picked a song for my funeral. cool
If you are not afraid to live, you should not be afraid to die. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWUChqDaQ24&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1tGdoA6mCc
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2012
The good old days. . . . .I used to get down like this. . . . cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTpImpywu40&feature=related
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
Just so you know, you're the number 1 reason I've bookmarked 'nairaland.com' on my laptop. cool
So many questions people have for you. Mine is simple.
1) Apart from 'genetics', what else is your secret for glowing skin?
2) How did you manage to turn out so brave and confident in a society where women are whipped and emotionally abused for silly reasons such as being over 26 years and unmarried etc?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by mcevans1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Callotti: If a man decides to make love to a woman EVERY night, how many women can oblige? NONE! Not me. ESPECIALLY with the kind KINKY/SATANIC se-xual habits ALL Nigerian men have in this day and age? shocked AN- US chopping and all? TUFIAKWA!!! Make dem dey go abeggggio!!!! Before one KRASE man come jaga-DAGGER both my poohsie and anoooose! Twa!!!! grin My hand, leg and Nyansh nor dey dia o! I will gladly pay a hooker to satisfy such 'escapades'! Na who go gif me money for early retirement I dey fain o! 30 years of phocking!!!! Toto don taya abeg!!!! grin

So, what options does a couple have? Quarrel and fight constantly because of poohsie and d-ee-k? TUFIAKWA!!!!! grin Mgbeke-Alatika life!!! Not my portion!!!! I did not marry my husband because of pehnis! cheesy

The love quadrangle matter. . . .
Is he in love with her? grin

What is my business? cheesy I could care less! His cross, not mine. kiss The problem with women in general. grin.
Wetin consain you with you man's runs?
Your ONLY job is too be quiet and watch for signs of potential danger as in the wrong choice of girlfriends. I see none. If I did, GAME OvA!!!! He knows his girlfriend is still in love with her ex-husband and father of her children. Not my business. kiss

My only business is to wish them good luck! kiss
As you can see, no one is being deceptive.
I don't deal with such juveniles. OPEN MARRIAGES do not have cheat! It is a prerogative, a privilege and a PERK! cool

Free world. Not my business.
I have my on married boyfriends breathing down my neck my own corner!

Welcome to Nigerian marriage!!!!

Very interesting. I love it!!!! cheesy

Jealousy is only possible with insecure, jobless and petty individual.

For a doggone pehnis I have eaten for over one day, only a stoopid woman will get jealous when it decides to take a piss in another bush or forest! I have waaaaaay too many hot-dogs in my bun and oven to worry my sweet life with just ONE!!!

TUFIAKWA!!! That is for RELIGIOUS novices!!!! grin

LWTMB!!
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2012
op aint you old enuf to stop strolling around internet like asha..wo! go take good care of your kids woman so they wont end up on NL like you.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by boron10(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2012
Toaskarity: op aint you old enuf to stop strolling around internet like asha..wo! go take good care of your kids woman so they wont end up on NL like you.

fvcking idiotic attention seeker. What's your business with hers? She's has accomplished enough to sustain her till old age. You're here still stuggling to have a meal. Go find a job abeg. She doesn't need someone like you on her thread. So fvck off
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 12:27am On Dec 07, 2012
Ahem!
Celebrating my release from NAIRALAND BAN!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! cool
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
[size=20pt]You have 1 new Nairaland PM. Please check your e-mail account now. [/size]

Dismissed without reading! kiss
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by dederocs(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
Callotti:

I will answer.
No. A MARRIAGE CAN ONLY BECOME OPEN AFTER YOU SAY "I DO".
Sometimes it becomes that way by implication.
A coded understanding with a "don't ask, don't tell" MO.
The terms of operation varies. THIS IS AFRICA.
Who is fooling who? cheesy ALL MARRIAGES IN AFRICA ARE OPEN MARRIAGES AT SOME POINTS! kiss
The only problem is that THE NIGERIAN WOMEN CHOOSE TO PLAY DUMB! :grin

I don't allow extended family members in my domestic affairs and vice versa.
This is between my husband and I .
Hallelujah!cool

Open marriages are the best for mature minds who are not held hostages to petty jealousies and insecurities.
Open marriages are dynamic, and can become CLOSED when one or both parties decide/s.kiss
SIMPLE. . . NO STRESS ABEG! cool

I like ur mind,can we hook up-i love to give u a good time.08063276708
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Callotti: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
dederocs:
I like ur mind,can we hook up-i love to give u a good time.08063276708

I am passed the hooking-up phase! Lemme explain. kiss
I only meet people WHO HAVE TURNED ME ONE TO THE POINT I FEEL H-ORNY WITH A LOT OF phone intimacy. cool
Besides, I always give a 3-6month of constant communication and phone SEXING before I meet MY MEN(No females please) kiss
I have already made reservations for that. I already have a date! cool HE HAS PAID IN FULL! cool I OWE HIM $25,000 WORTH OF FUN AND PRIVATE DANCING! He has paid for my flight ticket, hotel, xmas-shopping money. . . plus paid my one-month PAYCHECK!cool
Most importantly. . .I only hook-up outside Nigeria. . .in 5 STAR HOTELS! WHERE YOUR DNA CAN BE TRACED ALL OVER THE ROOM FOR SECURITY PURPOSES. . . NEVER IN NIGERIA WHERE PEOPLE DISAPPEAR FROM THEIR BACKYARDS NOT TO MENTION HOTELS. I DEY KRRRRRRRRASE? cheesy

Thanks for the offer. . . But I have never 'hooked-up' with a NLander. . . and never will. NOT MY KIND.kiss
The kinds of men I really 'hook-up' with pay people to answer their phones not to talk post on NL! TOO BUSY LOOTING NIGERIA!grin

Abi you wannmee to disappia like one 'Nkiru Sylvanus'? cheesy
Those days don pass abeg! kiss
Please, continue to love my 'mind'. . .it is priceless. kiss

Merry Xmas. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSTYtMSbL0
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by slimyem: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^lmao..grin
Classic reply...!!cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / Top 5 Cities In The South East Of Nigeria. / Letter To Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.