Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, (9581 Views)

Why Don't Mods Reply Mails? / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / Anti-fraud Campaign:samples Of E-mails Used By Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Gboliwe: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Is she still in Niaraland?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Jellitah: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
Na who dey call me for this thread? ALL THESE NL BLOKOS/TOTO STARVED HARLOTS WITHOUT MEN OR WOMEN FOR HOUSE ABI NA RE-CYCLED SECOND-HAND, BEND-DOWN-PICK CYBER HARLOTS FOR SPOUSES AKA NEWLY-WEDS BY FORCE. . . NOR DEY TAYA FOR MY MATTER KE! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

biolabee: Calotti/Jelita

Can i ask a question
You made a reference to perx and TehN
Why so if i may ask

Abi na lie I tok? Abi na 'the OGBONI-H-ASSASSINATED' ghetto bunnies of CHICAGO-HOODS ON NL you wan me to discuss? tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/855820/please-nairalander-perx-she-went

Are dia no 'dead' cripples on NL? undecided

Please YOU LIVING AND DEAD NL TEHN CRIPPLES SHOULD STOP DISTURBING MY SWEET LIFE JARE! BEFORE UNA COME H-INFECT ME WITH 'CRIPPLE' DISEASE. . . .SHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!grin

Gboliwe: Is she still in Niaraland?

AND WHO IS 'SHE'. . . .? Stop being irritating. . .not in the mood. angry

LOOK AT THIS LOCAL BIATCH LOOKING FOR CHEAP EXCITEMENT KWA NU? cheesy

Come drive me comot na. . . Mu che che che che che

You think say I be Una tiefu-tiefu JANKORIKO Baby 'H-elephant' Platimonkey! grin

You tink say efry barry be UGLY TIEF FROM WRETCHED HOMES LIKE MOST OF UNA. . . come and do ya worstest sweeries! I dey kamkpeeee kidigba! I nor be NL/NVS dead/DISEASE-RIDDEN SHINYCOIN-CRIPPLE O! My legs and ikebe dey complete! cool I nor be NL "Nne Lazarus" e jor o! cheesy

My mamma dey for fone jare. . . make I go enjoy better FAMILY GOSSIP JARE. . . . cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1200484/experience-siena-nairaland

Abeg. . . NEW GOSSIP DEY FOR 'VILLAGE SQUARE'. . . make we h-enjoy dati wan! wink

Off to bed! TO GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP. . .AND REST, BEFORE I FAT, WRINKLE AND AGE. . .THEN COME BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK AND E-WOR-WOR LIKE ALL OF UNA! TUFIAKWA. . . .cool

WE ARE HIDING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. . . MUCHECHECHECHECHE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #47 coming up! ABIA STATE KIDNAPPERS AND OKIJA RITUALISTS DON FAIL!!!! MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! My darling husband calling from work, to check on his pweeeeeeety, loving wifey! cool

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! cool ASSSSSSSSSSHAWO WORWOR H-EDINBURGH TO SEATTLE NOR QUENCH O!

Mu che che che che che che

PHACKING IJJJIOTS! grin UNA DEY LOOK FOR WHO UNA GO KILL FOR UNA DEAD TEHN NETWORK OF E-RITUALISTS. . . TUFIAKWA!!!! cheesy

MAKE I BLOW THE PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSURE UP WELLU-WELLU. . .MAKE UNA QUENCH PROPER-PROPER. . . WE DEY HIDE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

F-UGLY PIGS! kiss

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Gboliwe: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Welcome back and I mean it. I have not stumbled on your posts so I thought you left. Have you visited the business section lately? The married men of Nairaland, I mean the ones who portrayed swag queing up to chop and clean mouth with a 45 (as at 2009) year old woman with a son. She ended up scamming them all. You should go and read and get entertained.
I can not believe you are making fun of a poor helpless girl. A humble princess who fought till she couldn't. Why are you making fun of Perx? That is bad.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by biolabee(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Jellitah:

Abi na lie I tok? Abi na 'the OGBONI-H-ASSASSINATED' ghetto bunnies of CHICAGO-HOODS ON NL you wan me to discuss? tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/855820/please-nairalander-perx-she-went

Please carry go
wetin H-APIN for perx thread
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Pataki: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Gboliwe: Welcome back and I mean it. I have not stumbled on your posts so I thought you left. Have you visited the business section lately? The married men of Nairaland, I mean the ones who portrayed swag queing up to chop and clean mouth with a 45 (as at 2009) year old woman with a son. She ended up scamming them all. You should go and read and get entertained.

^^^Chei! See amebo at its finest quality.
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Gboliwe: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Pataki:

Pataki:

I'll take it as a compliment. Lol.
Just so I know, did you also queue up for the Allen woman? Are you also a victim?
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Jellitah: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Abeg. . . I nor dey h-interested!
Make una go dey scam unaselves for dia. . . .recycled spinsters and gigolos! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Not my consain o! NA UNA LEVEL BE DAT. . . ASSOCIATING WITH NL FACEBOOK HARLOTS WITH YIMS AND YAMS! Tufiakwa!!!AWON I WANNO MARRY CARRY BELLE FOR CYBER. . . MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE
Make no barry call my name. . . PERIOD!
All of una nyansh go H-OPIN WAN BY WAN. . . NO WONDER 'WE' ALL DEY SLEEP ONLINE. . . MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

Sick of all you nauseating NL Niggerzzz! PLEASE. . . MIND YOUR BUSINESS. . . .I DEY KAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

MY OWN NA TO CHOP AND CLEAN NYANSH. . . .I NO DEY FOR CHICKEN CHANGE MONEY. . . .I GAT MINEZZZZZ cool

MAKE UNA MIND UNA SELVES. . . I NOR GET TIME FOR ANY OF YOUR 2 FACED LOWLIVES. . . kiss

THANK YOU!I I HAVE MADE MY POINT. . .I AIN'T HIDING FROM ANY OF YOUR FUGLY NL CRIPPLES. . .DEAD OR ALIVE ON NL. . . .MOVING ON! cool

NO NEED TO COME TO NL BURIAL GROUND OR PM TO OPEN TOTO FOR CYBER RIFF-RAFFS. . . MAKE UNA UPGRADE ABEGGGI!!! I NOR WAN TURN THE NEXT NL 'PERV' CRIPPLE!!!cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I DID NOT GO ANYWHERE. . . IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ME. . .I AM IN THE DIARIES SECTION!!!

GOODBYE THREAD!!! cool

Thread closed!
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Jellitah: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2013

[size=20pt]

WE ARE HIDING FROM AWON FUGLY H-OKORO H-NGBATIS ON NL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! AT ASSSSSHAWO H-EDINBURGH TO SEATTLE WITH 'MICHELLE OBAMA TEETH'!!! wink

BY CALLOTTI DE HALLOTTI!!! MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE
[/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Gboliwe: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Lol. grin grin grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by biolabee(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2013
Hurricane Jelita
Tropical storm caloti halotti

Mu che che mu che che
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nmeri17: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Callotti:

Ofuma nu!
A tumulu fu! kiss
Happy Monday Jennykadry.

Greetings from ANIOMA LAND! THE LAND OF MY DARLING HUSBAND AND BEAUTIFUL MOTHER AND CHILDREN!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GHQAO9QDg

see KanwuliaJara on native o cheesy

owky please Lemmi ask my own questions
#1 what led u to become sexually active or did u just start phocking without purpose??

#2 what line of work have u chosen?? what career path arr u on

#3 u said yo conscience is yo religion. so if yo conscience justifies rapè does that make it right?? is it not more right to live by a higher standard and be accountable to that standard??

#4 did u send you to us or did yo parents contribute money to send u on exile OR were u sent by an aristo?? cheesy
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by KanwuliaJara: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
*stoopid questions form NL DUMMIES ignored*

Jobless stalkers on rampage.
Alas! They are decreasing in number!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

People are busy preparing for SEXXXXXMAS. . . .
The jobless, polymonikering vagabonds of NL be roaming the NL gossip boards!

Muchechechechechecheche

*back to preparing for my SEXXXMAS LONDON TRIP JARE. . . . . * cool

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kanwuliajara a.k.a callotti, happy monday my darling Callotti kiss
Greetings from Lagos....our cursed land grin
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by KanwuliaJara: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
jennykadry:
Kanwuliajara a.k.a callotti, happy monday my darling Callotti kiss
Greetings from Lagos.....my fatherz land...NOT grin

Happy holidays!!!!
More meat for you!

GREETINGS FROM LONDON!!!! kiss

Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Happy holidays!!!!
More meat for you!

GREETINGS FROM LONDON!!!! kiss

Kanwuliaaaa sad why you rubbing the meat in
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by KanwuliaJara: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
jennykadry:

Kanwuliaaaa sad why you rubbing the meat in

You can cook na. . .abi na 'housemaid' food you dey eat for 'Lagos'? wink

I have cooked up a storm and frozen to London o.
I nor fit chop 'Ebola' from any London restaurant biko. . .
Re: Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, by Nmeri17: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
owky I'm the poly monikering jobless stalker abi?? issorai -____-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / Obafemi Awolowo: Nigeria Is Not A Nation. It Is A Mere Geographical Expression.. / Top 5 Cities In The South East Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.