Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,776,796 members, 6,615,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 December 2021 at 02:49 AM

SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? (676 Views)

Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC) / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by Idokojimmy: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
If Gen. Buhari knew members of Boko Haram, their Sponsors, their grieviences, and solutions to the senseless killings and bombing, yet did nothing untill yesterday, can he be truly regarded as a STATESMAN? Why did he allow thousands of well meaning Nigerians to die before proposing a dialogue? Does this defines a man that can lead the most populous nation Africa?
Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by princenayo: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
BUHARI IS A CONFIRMED BOKO BOY
Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by HammedSodiqq: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
It is disheartening that a former head of state like Gen Buhari could reduce himself to a terrorist, supritending over the death of innocent lives he is meant to protect. Buhari stinks.
Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
The northern elite, in turning a blind eye to this boko haram thing, have quietly nailed their political coffin without realizing it.
Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by usmanyaro17: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Only their father can rescue,Buhari is part of the make up,now that the govt is winning the war they want him to negotiate,nobody will ever convince me that Buhari doesn't know anything abt Boko Haram,just look at it now the children are calling for their father to rescue them....
Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by Israelmossaic: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
Over 2000 innocent and law abiding citizens lost their lives, over 500 have been rendered incapacitated, thousands have fled the region and currently live as refugees, food shortage has been on the increase since Boko Haram started their attacks, money meant for developmental projects has been wasted on security. And now Buhari and his group wants a cease fire. So what happens to those that lost their lives, and victims that are still alive? This is the height of irresponsibility, immorality, stupidity and wickedness. It is a shame that a man like this has dragged himself into disrepute.
Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
When some of us vehemently campaigned against him, we were called names.
When shouted the much we can that southerners would be slaughtered in the North if Buhari lose the election, we were ignored.

Till now, we are insisting that the Islamic North will never reform!
We are equally called names.

Its very unfortunate that our people are so gullible. I am not surprised one bit.

Personally, I don't believe Buhari gave the Boko boys money, but the average Islamic Northerner, directly or indirectly supports the mission of the Boko boys. They are deceive who they can deceive not me.
Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by PrettyRita(f): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
So Gen Buhari taught the Bokos all the military tactics they adopted? Hmmmmmmm! Gen. Bujhari the terrorist
Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by banki(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
I think you guys need a brain reset,

First of all i dont believe Boko Haram actually made the statement and even if they decieded to dialogue with the federal government, it is up to the FG to respond.
Why have you guys turned a blind eye to GEJ and his fellow pdp senators that have been fingered in this mess?

Why the hatred for Buhari, even statements that were made by atiku abubakar of the pdp all of a sudden have turned to statements made by buhari, even when we can clearly see that as military ruler he ws one of the best leaders we ever had we still hate him,but we can tolerate corruption and looting of the pdp.

They have tried to rope this man into the boko haram mess over and over again and now they cant get him....
please leave GENERAL mOHAMMED BUHARI ALONE

2 Likes

Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by texazzpete(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Idokojimmy: If Gen. Buhari knew members of Boko Haram, their Sponsors, their grieviences, and solutions to the senseless killings and bombing, yet did nothing untill yesterday, can he be truly regarded as a STATESMAN? Why did he allow thousands of well meaning Nigerians to die before proposing a dialogue? Does this defines a man that can lead the most populous nation Africa?

With imbecilic dolts like you out there, no wonder Nigeria is in such a sad state.

i take it that you'll shortly be accusing Wole Soyinka of being a MEND chieftain since he was nominated by those criminals once to negotiate on their behalf

1 Like

Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by kolemm: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why are we castigating Buhari? What is it that Buhari knows about bokoharam, And that OBJ is ignorant of. I can tell you that OBj knows much more and that does not imply he's one of them.
Re: SAD!!!!! Buhari Why Now? by gilmaro(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
Buhari, Ibb, Atiku and other prominent northerners are aware of the bokoharam issue.

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba's Company Seels Kerosene At N50 Per Litre In Kano / The Contrast Between Our Era And The Era Of Our Forefathers. / Republicans Rebuke Romney's Speech on Why he lost to Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.