Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? (1886 Views)

Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? / Nigerian Pastors Really Need Bodyguards / What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okay frankly i see the way most "men of god" lie profusely and come up with schemes to deprive people of the basic truth and to rob them of their life savings! I always wonder to myself, are this men of "God" ignorant of the un-existence of this so called "god" or do they actually know that the whole God concept is nothing but lies and its man's very own creation in other to fulfill his inner desires, and they take advantage of ignorant minds and rob them of their time and resources in other to fulfill their own selfish desires? Your pastors are busy buying luxurious cars, expensive houses, opening mega business even acquiring private jet planes, while you the ignorant member who is just a book away from the truth has refused to research, read and realize that you are only being exploited by a more cleverly minded individual all in the pretense of religion. Aye men of this "God" , why do you do this? Are you as ignorant as your members or are you just plain selfish?
Re: Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
I think its both. They kinda have doubts and insecurities but they push it aside becos they are getting so much from it.

To me the sole reason why a christian will never want to accept the truth is because they have invested their life, time, body, and mind in the lies.
I know its really hard, i understand that. But we must all be bold enough to seek and accept the painful truth.

1 Like

Re: Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2012
inurmind: I think its both. They kinda have doubts and insecurities but they push it aside becos they are getting so much from it.

To me the sole reason why a christian will never want to accept the truth is because they have invested their life, time, body, and mind in the lies.
I know its really hard, i understand that. But we must all be bold enough to seek and accept the painful truth.

True.

There are catholic preists that said that they didnt believe what they were telling their congregation for some time before converting to atheism.

Many pastors are atheist but they dont stop because of the money and priviledges they get

1 Like

Re: Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2012
If you take a good look at a pyramid,you will realise that the person at the top is usually aware of the truth while the zombies underneath are usually unaware. To be a successful 419,you have to be good with lies. You know the information is not true,but for you to get money,you have to be a very good actor.

Several pastors are atheist.Oyedepo is a typical example. Why wont he buy private jets when his members are busy giving him their live savings? i would do the same if i were in his shoes.we all know faith is a decision to shy away from the truth. If i were a pastor, i will ask them to try god with a full year salary and see what blessings will come their ways.

Religion in general is a curse. The only thing that would make a man comit evil happily and rejoice about it.

2 Likes

Re: Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? by Joagbaje(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2012
soccerinfo9ja: Okay frankly i see the way most "men of god" lie profusely and come up with schemes to deprive people of the basic truth and to rob them of their life savings! I always wonder to myself, are this men of "God" ignorant of the un-existence of this so called "god" or do they actually know that the whole God concept is nothing but lies and its man's very own creation in other to fulfill his inner desires, and they take advantage of ignorant minds and rob them of their time and resources in other to fulfill their own selfish desires? Your pastors are busy buying luxurious cars, expensive houses, opening mega business even acquiring private jet planes, while you the ignorant member who is just a book away from the truth has refused to research, read and realize that you are only being exploited by a more cleverly minded individual all in the pretense of religion. Aye men of this "God" , why do you do this? Are you as ignorant as your members or are you just plain selfish?

Supposing you were wrongly informed. What makes you think people are exploited . Because of what you read ?

Of all the attacks against pastors and churches how come people still troop into the churches and inviting others despite the so called "exploitations" . It can only be for one reason. Something is working in the lives of these people which is producing undeniable result In their lives. Jesus was labelled a crook In his time. Many people believed the propaganda . It's the same thing today.
Re: Do Pastors Really Believe In A "God" All Is It All An Act? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Joagbaje:

Supposing you were wrongly informed. What makes you think people are exploited . Because of what you read ?

Of all the attacks against pastors and churches how come people still troop into the churches and inviting others despite the so called "exploitations" . It can only be for one reason. Something is working in the lives of these people which is producing undeniable result In their lives. Jesus was labelled a crook In his time. Many people believed the propaganda . It's the same thing today.

Jesus is no better than the several nigerian politicians. The dude was said to have died at the age of 33! Is that not an age lacking a lot of experience and information?

People will always love to pay their ways into what they call a better life. The Non existing god they claim to follow is never a good example morally. Very jealous,murderous,tyrant etc. are those not the attributes we label Abacha and co today?

Religion will be a thing of the past if man decides to use decides to use his brain.

(1) (Reply)

Celica Church Of Christ" The Genesis " / 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder / 2015 The Year Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.