Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

PHOTOS: Chris Brown Dresses As Terrorist, Rihanna Goes Top-less. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Chris Brown Dresses As Terrorist, Rihanna Goes Top-less. (3557 Views)

Photos: Chris Brown Rocks Blue Hair In 1st Public Appearance Since Club Shooting / BEAUTIFUL? Chidinma Goes Top-less (SEE PHOTOS) / Toyin Lawani And Empress Njama Goes Top-less To Flaunt Blonde Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Chris Brown Dresses As Terrorist, Rihanna Goes Top-less. by Arrowman(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
Rihanna threw a Halloween party to remember on Wednesday night and made sure she was the belle of the ball in her all-green ensemble.

Proving how close they now are, Rihanna’s former boyfriend Chris Brown stopped by the party, going down the bad taste route dressed as a gun-toting Arab man complete with ammunition and thawb.

Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Dresses As Terrorist, Rihanna Goes Top-less. by Arrowman(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
It is unclear if Chris was supposed to be a Sheik or some kind of terrorist, but his costume is sure to have raised some eyebrows.
He posted the picture on his Twitter account with him and his friends all wearing similar outfits and holding up toy machine guns and pistols. Their costumes, which included long fake beards, were seemingly an effort to look like stereo typical terrorists.

And the following morning,Rihanna decided to show off the signs of her eventful evening by uploading a topless picture of herself to her Instagram account.The caption which accompanied the picture read: ‘The morning after! Hello November’.http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/11/photos-chris-brown-dresses-as-terrorist-rihanna-goes-top-less-morning-after-halloween-party.html

Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Dresses As Terrorist, Rihanna Goes Top-less. by GoldenLady1: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
Halloween is a day some people push the envelope just because. They probably wanted a reaction and definitely got one.

Many years ago when I was in high school a guy dressed up as Hitler. He did it to get a rise out of people. The principal ended up sending him home.

Anyways, I wasn't moved by it.
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Dresses As Terrorist, Rihanna Goes Top-less. by frankzone: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Dresses As Terrorist, Rihanna Goes Top-less. by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2012
very soon a bounty will be placed on chris brown head for 1 million dollars undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Dresses As Terrorist, Rihanna Goes Top-less. by 190theclown: 2:48am On Nov 07, 2012
Golden Lady: Halloween is a day some people push the envelope just because. They probably wanted a reaction and definitely got one.

Many years ago when I was in high school a guy dressed up as Hitler. He did it to get a rise out of people. The principal ended up sending him home.

Anyways, I wasn't moved by it.

grin grin grin

I love that principal
Re: PHOTOS: Chris Brown Dresses As Terrorist, Rihanna Goes Top-less. by GoldenLady1: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin

I love that principal

That guy didn't play. He was a big Italian (tall and wide).

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photo Of The Day: (madam Take It Easy Na..)lol.. / Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) / Photos: Meet King Sunny Ade, KSA 7 Wives Living Together As One Happy Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.