Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Maduguri Nysc Posting - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Maduguri Nysc Posting (2826 Views)

Check Your NYSC Posting Here!!!! LOL / NYSC Posting: FG Insists On North Deployment / Was The New Nysc Posting Policy Fully Implemented? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Maduguri Nysc Posting by Mankind8(m): 1:59am On Nov 03, 2012
I am a yoruba boy frm Kogi, posted to Maduguri for NYSC. Only child of mum, lost dad sometimes back, am born again, (U know I shouldn't bribe) Then, even
Me and my MUM have fasted for seven days for favourable posting from God. Now It's out but Maduguri. (God's plan?)
SEEING MUM CRYING BITTERLY... She get news &indications again...

https://www.nairaland.com/1091369/boko-haram-planning-fresh-attacks-jtf
see lessons from

https://www.nairaland.com/1091911/younger-brother-been-posted-sokoto.should

many more horible news she 's getting from google.

Though, I have no fear as I trust in The Lord my God, Mum just do nt want to take risk at all, Am confused!!! Should I forget this stuff? By God's grace,I am already an entreprenuer that can earn like 100k monthly personaly.
Should I re_apply against next batch A? Should I proceed to Benue St. 28th Nov Maduguri camp?
Many indications just make Depressed Mum said lailai and I can even feel for Her!!!. But how should I disobey mum (God law)? and Obey National Call? Re_deployment without Reasons they accept?
Forging Health Cert that indirectly constitute Prayer that must be Answered at a long run when NYSC is Over?
How will I not go to a church for a whole year?
Any Godly advice pls?
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Bacteriocin(m): 5:51am On Nov 03, 2012
Pray again to that nothing will happen to you: your question has answered itself
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by ednut1(m): 6:06am On Nov 03, 2012
no one is serving in yobe and maiduguri na, maiduguri will do dier camp in benue state nov ending and redeploy to state of choice, dont tell me u dnt knw, u guys re special corpers o

1 Like

Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by CrazyMan(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2012
If you're a born again as you claimed, then you shouldn't be scared....God would protect you from the boko boys, and any other evil that wants to claim your life.

I feel its the will of God that you were being posted there so stop complaining and accept your faith...and I'm sure that God would see you through.

Good luck.
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Mankind8(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2012
Bacteriocin: Pray again to that nothing will happen to you: your question has answered itself
i said my mum is my problem
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Mankind8(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2012
CrazyMan: If you're a born again as you claim, so stop complaining and accept your faith....
it seems you dnt get what my question is.
I said my mum REFUSING ME.
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by ednut1(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2012
guy are u sure ur a corper self, cos no one posted to borno is goin der, dere own camp is in benue state on d 28th, mankind nawa 4 u
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Aafulenu(f): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2012
height of ignorance!!!!! did u even read ur posting letter? you wont even get to step foot in maid. abeg go to camp, all maid copas are usually redeployed to state of choice. so insteaded of complaining, as a born again that u claim, u should b thanking God for answered prayers. cos at the end you get to choose where you want to serve. apart from abj,lag,ph and those oda hot cake states.
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by CrazyMan(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2012
Mankind8: it seems you dnt get what my question is.
I said my mum REFUSING ME.
How old are you if I may ask...don't you think you're matured enough to make your own decisions?

Why should your parents still be making decisions for you as a graduate...show some maturity...accept your posting, or begin plans for re-deployment.

I hate it when supposedly matured guys begin to refer to their mums...

2 Likes

Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Naijafamily: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2012
CrazyMan:
I hate it when supposedly matured guys begin to refer to their mums...
do u knw what it means having only one child? No husband? Taking risk? Been matured in risk taking? LAW OF RISK STATES THAT: U should take a risk that u can afford only. if na ur only pikin as a widow, u go gree am go?
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by CrazyMan(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2012
Naijafamily: do u knw what it means having only one child? No husband? Taking risk? Been matured in risk taking? LAW OF RISK STATES THAT: U should take a risk that u can afford only. if na ur only pikin as a widow, u go gree am go?
He's old enough to take his own decisions.

You musn't fall back to your parents every now and then. Would his mum marry a girl for him, would she give him a job, would she pay his bills?

That he's the only child musn't stop him from thinking like a matured adult.

1 Like

Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Aafulenu: height of ignorance!!!!! did u even read ur posting letter? you wont even get to step foot in maid. abeg go to camp, all maid copas are usually redeployed to state of choice. so insteaded of complaining, as a born again that u claim, u should b thanking God for answered prayers. cos at the end you get to choose where you want to serve. apart from abj,lag,ph and those oda hot cake states.
how sure are you that corpers posted to yobe and maiduguri will all get redeployment at their orientation camps heard batch B corpers posted to yobe and maiduguri were told they will get redeployment at their orientation camp but it was all lies lies
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
CrazyMan:
He's old enough to take his own decisions.

You musn't fall back to your parents every now and then. Would his mum marry a girl for him, would she give him a job, would she pay his bills?

That he's the only child musn't stop him from thinking like a matured adult.
Going to maiduguri and yobe for nysc service those not fall under thinking like a matured adult.
In the present condition of the two state Going to those two state for nysc is madness to me.
Got posted to yobe was thinking of going but after some family meeting got a change of mind.
God forbid if he goes to maiduguri and somefin bad happens you will be among the people to blame the mother for letting him go there why can't you just wait till next batch
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Mankind8(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
Aafulenu: height of ignorance!!!!! did u even read ur posting letter? you wont even get to step foot in maid. abeg go to camp, all maid copas are usually redeployed to state of choice. so insteaded of complaining, as a born again that u claim, u should b thanking God for answered prayers. cos at the end you get to choose where you want to serve. apart from abj,lag,ph and those oda hot cake states.
i think you are still hard in ignorance here for not having evidence to your claim. I HV CONTACTED MORE THAN 25 OF MY MATES PRESENTLY IN MAID, YOBE who the supposed FG decieved them that they would be redeployed after camping but latter failed. What can you say again?
Tmany:
how sure are you that corpers posted to yobe and maiduguri will all get redeployment at their orientation camps heard batch B corpers posted to yobe and maiduguri were told they will get redeployment at their orientation camp but it was all lies lies
thanks for Reconfirmation of truth sir.
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Mankind8(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
ednut1: guy are u sure ur a corper self, cos no one posted to borno is goin der, dere own camp is in benue state on d 28th, mankind nawa 4 u
forget that FG inconsistence lies. And just give me advice, Should I disobey my parent?
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mankind8: forget that FG inconsistence lies. And just give me advice, Should I disobey my parent?
My parents and sibling don't want me to go even to the camp in nasarawa they say if i go to the camp and don't get redeploy will have to go to yobe, am still contemplating wether to just wait for batch A next year or go to the camp and try redeployment cause got some health issues that will not get worsened in yobe
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mankind8: forget that FG inconsistence lies. And just give me advice, Should I disobey my parent?
My parents and sibling don't want me to go even to the camp in nasarawa they say if i go to the camp and don't get redeploy will have to go to yobe, am still contemplating wether to just wait for batch A next year or go to the camp and try redeployment cause got some health issues that will get worsened in yobe cause of the cold and harsh sun
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by SimplySEA(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Na wa o! Posted to borno... I beg make una give us hope na
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2012
SimplySEA: Na wa o! Posted to borno... I beg make una give us hope na
since i got my call up letter been trying to get confirmation wether we really be get redeployment from camp.
Called an nysc LGI in bauchi and yobe both said for the last three batch posted to yobe and maiduguri they got redeployment letters from camp, the yobe lgi even said that nysc staffs are not really on ground in yobe due to the security issues.
But my problem now is there are still some corpers in yobe and maiduguri, did does once decide to go there or didn't get redeployment letters and got stuck there.
Heard nysc D.G when he visited Zamfara camp told corpers in camp if they didn't want to serve there they should just apply for redeployment even without medical reports so i have great hopes we will get redeploy at camp and if not straight back to my mama house.

1 Like

Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2012
SimplySEA: Na wa o! Posted to borno... I beg make una give us hope na
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Godschild2(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
Tmany:
since i got my call up letter been trying to get confirmation wether we really be get redeployment from camp.
Called an nysc LGI in bauchi and yobe both said for the last three batch posted to yobe and maiduguri they got redeployment letters from camp, the yobe lgi even said that nysc staffs are not really on ground in yobe due to the security issues.
But my problem now is there are still some corpers in yobe and maiduguri, did does once decide to go there or didn't get redeployment letters and got stuck there.
Heard nysc D.G when he visited Zamfara camp told corpers in camp if they didn't want to serve there they should just apply for redeployment even without medical reports so i have great hopes we will get redeploy at camp and if not straight back to my mama house.

TMANY, I've been reading a lot of your posts concerning redeployment and I must confess, I salute your courage & high hopes...From what I heard, the only corp members in Yobe & Maiduguri are those who voluntarily stayed back due to one reason or another best known to them...Redeployment is sure for you my brother...Just don't dull yourselves when you reach camp, especially when the D.G visits...It is well!
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by SimplySEA(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tmany:
tanks man.... U're a life-saver...!
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Gods-child:

TMANY, I've been reading a lot of your posts concerning redeployment and I must confess, I salute your courage & high hopes...From what I heard, the only corp members in Yobe & Maiduguri are those who voluntarily stayed back due to one reason or another best known to them...Redeployment is sure for you my brother...Just don't dull yourselves when you reach camp, especially when the D.G visits...It is well!
bros i no fit even dull not to talk of dull myself.
That the prayer o, imagine a state where police station is not even safe, i wonder where will be safe in such a state.
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by SimplySEA(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2012
Hey people campin is over! How camp? Relocated to enugu! Pls talk to me. Where is everybody? My platoon, platoon 3 was very consistent in carrying last in many competition! Share ur experiences here! Came 2nd though in drama and miss nysc! Can't wait to hear from camp mates! Still waiting peeps
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2013
Applied to relocate to ogun state but got edo state not bad, reason for relocation was insecurity, No need Of fake medical report needed .
For all i know only those that choose not to apply for relocation are the corpers in yobe state, they were promised they wouldn't be posted to flash point in the state i wish them a peacefull service year.
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2013
^^ so u mean even with the option of relocation given to 'batch D' corpers, some still prefered the boko state.. Can't believe my eyes
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
ogbeche77: ^^ so u mean even with the option of relocation given to 'batch D' corpers, some still prefered the boko state.. Can't believe my eyes
ya
out of the 1122 that registered in the camp 30 didn't apply for location and they later said some people went to withdraw their application for location.
I think those that didn't apply saw it as a calling from God, most apply to go back to the north cause more than 40% were from the north kd, kano, bauchi and so on
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
^^ calling from God? What a deluded mind, and for those northerners returning to Kd,kano and co, i'm not suprised. I camped in katsina for batch c,and was suprised those who resident in kd,kano and bauchi relocated back,even with the security prob there,instead of staying in katsina where no bomb has never exploded
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
na so we see o , i think its a real example of "no place like home"
you meet with them they tell you abt all the form of horror they have seen and you ask where they applied to relocate to same place they saw all the horror they just talk abt and you will be like wow.
When i ask a gal why she said "she is used to it" she applied for kd but funny enough she got edo too
Re: Maduguri Nysc Posting by Tmany(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
^^na so we see o , i think its a real example of "no place like home"
you meet with them they tell you abt all the form of horror they have seen and you ask where they applied to relocate to same place they saw all the horror they just talk abt and you will be like wow.
When i ask a gal why she said "she is used to it" she applied for kd but funny enough she got edo too

(1) (2)

Any Ghost Corper In The House? / Ceiling Of Girls Hostel At Imo State NYSC Camp Caves In (PHOTOS) / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.