Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine (18640 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Bankyw And Lynxxx.rock The Same Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by otexbaba(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/871966_newcover_jpg14102da58dd6a306f0834b938021637b

According to Global News magazine, a Nigerian tabloid.

The magazine reports Banky W and WizKid might part ways soon except something is done to avert it.

The reason is clearly as a result of some financial dealings that is not going down well with both parties.

Sources hinted that there is serious entertainment politics going on within the four walls of EME as their record label is known.

As part of ways to secure more gains, WizKid has already sacked Osagie, his manager.

http:///2012/11/03/gist-banky-w-and-wizkid-may-part-ways/

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Chanchit: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2012
If D'banj and Don Jazzy could go their seperate ways, then anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by nairahacker: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2012
The boy should go jor after all he have made enough money for banky
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Caseless: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2012
nairahacker: The boy should go jor after all he have made enough money for banky
are u ok? Why are u supporting their breakup, of what benefit is it to u? Tell me who was wizkid before he joined banky? Dont forget, banky created the platform through which wizkid came to fame.

12 Likes

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Sagytarius(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2012
Banky dobuyu come sign me abeg!
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Ramcie(f): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2012
Banky W : Clean man kiss kiss
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Francheezy(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2012
!f dem lyk, make dem stay 2geda, !f dem lyk, make dey break up.
Anyw!sh ways, d m0ney wey dem dey make n0 dey enta my p0cket...

4 Likes

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2012
banky w is highly intelligent bodering on genius,and versatile,wizkid i forsee is a one hit wonder,i see big things for banky,wizkid is probably believing his hype..it will b down hill from here
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by irecruit(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2012
lET THEM PART WAYS IF THEY LIKE AFTERALL WIZKID IS SO SO INSULTING.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Yungeagle(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2012
Ramcie: Banky W : Clean man kiss kiss
for ur mind8-)8-)
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2012
Its a natural phenomenal,except Wizzy is not ready to move in life.
At each point in life,man wants change, but the change must occur with mutual agreement.

If Don jazzy and D'banj can breakup, any duo can break up.if it didn't happen now,it will happen in the future.

2 Likes

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Booty4me: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2012
This is what you get when you help some one become somebody
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by mrsacidtalk: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2012
Man has never been known to help another man and get "THANK YOU" in return. Man is known to be an ingrate (ungrateful) by nature.

If You help a man grow, help him not because you think he will appreciate you tomorrow but rather because you want God to bless you and help you grow as well.

Show me one man that forever remained LOYAL to his boss till death and I can only show you a man in a "dog's body".

Give your dog what you are meant to give to any man if you want loyalty for life.

12 Likes

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by tobounty(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2012
ehie: banky w is highly intelligent bodering on genius,and versatile,wizkid i forsee is a one hit wonder,i see big things for banky,wizkid is probably believing his hype..it will b down hill from here
like seriously,u mean d other way round

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by topsyking: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2012
U guys here No nuffin at all...before wizkid come on board..banky W. Career as already go down..nobody dey hear him name..na wizkid carry am up again..since wizkid join banky W. How many record av banky W release on his own.- I mean on his own..so wat u pple saying..if wizzy leaves, banky goes down again and again...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Ramcie(f): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2012
Yungeagle: for ur mind8-)8-)

U dey jealous ne?
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Ramcie(f): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2012
Wizzy: I don't know what he is always packing

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2012
These guys are bunch of talents, but someone has to educate them that the grand scheme is not always about money in focus. In any business crew, love & common dream, passion and cult-like focus as well as managerial acumen will make them billions. I hope WizKid becomes WizMan and simply ride the tide until his due time. He cant do it alone, not now. He is too fragile in think-tank games go solo.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2012
Wateva they do,they shud pls keeping producing good music
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by shyna501: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2012
20 children cannot play for 20 yrs... Ä♌ð besides, wot do Ʊ xpect if Ɣ☺ΰя legs r getting bigger dan Ɣ☺ΰя shoes?
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2012
topsyking: U guys here No nuffin at all...before wizkid come on board..banky W. Career as already go down..nobody dey hear him name..na wizkid carry am up again..since wizkid join banky W. How many record av banky W release on his own.- I mean on his own..so wat u pple saying..if wizzy leaves, banky goes down again and again...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah
in ur indo induced dreams,banky w's album is a classic,ok put it this way,w is honey,sweet,antibacterial,purifier,an all rouder whiz is sacharrine,just sweet without any lastn benefit

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by brixton: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2012
ehie: banky w is highly intelligent bodering on genius,and versatile,wizkid i forsee is a one hit wonder,i see big things for banky,wizkid is probably believing his hype..it will b down hill from here

are u foreal??
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by kelvincoll(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2012
Ramcie: Wizzy: I don't know what he is always packing

Forsure something you ain't gat dearie.... wink grin
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2012
brixton:

are u foreal??
as real as ur face
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by redcliff: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2012
caseless: are u ok? Why are u supporting their breakup, of what benefit is it to u? Tell me who was wizkid before he joined banky? Dont forget, banky created the platform through which wizkid came to fame.

Banky did not create the platform, it was M.I (jude abaga) that did.. have u forgotten "fast money, fast cars"?

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Ramcie(f): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2012
kelvincoll:

Forsure something you ain't gat dearie.... wink grin

cheesy darling, Is he the first to have it
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by redcliff: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2012
shyna501: 20 children cannot play for 20 yrs... Ä♌ð besides, wot do Ʊ xpect if Ɣ☺ΰя legs r getting bigger dan Ɣ☺ΰя shoes?

WORD BrO, WORD!
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2012
otex_baba:
As part of ways to secure more gains, WizKid has already sacked Osagie, his manager.

Does this have something to do with "Greed" and "Money Sharing" Struggles? undecided
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by yuzedo: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2012
Yes. I am interested in signing Winchkid to my great label, "Okwulotoekene Eze of Ndigbo 1" records, aka "the eagle have landed!" kiss

2 Likes

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Tyche(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2012
It's bound to happen; whether now or later is immaterial.

Wish them goodluck whenever it happens.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2012
HQ:

Does this have something to do with "Greed" and "Money Sharing" Struggles? undecided
before nko,one of the major causes of disagreement between mankind is Money,and woman.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Tyche(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2012
grin grin grin
Ramcie: Wizzy: I don't know what he is always packing

His procreating instrument.

But how your eyes take go there na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN / Nigerian Musicians And How Much They Charge For Collaborations / I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.