Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? (21447 Views)

Free Paypal Package For Nigerians / Your Free Paypal A/c Opening Ebook / Free Paypal Account Opening For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by D1one: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2008
Hey guys

Can anyone help me

how can i open a free paypal address as a Nigerian?

thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by emmyjacob: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2008
yes u can if u need help call this no.08027678262
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by erhigan: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
mammy,
u certainly can, by given it a trial 2 attend a scintillating talk show
on the 7th of feb @expo hall,innerveil business institute,plot 16 isheri rd,omole phase 1
ikeja.
u shall be thankful u did.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by niyyie(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2008
You need to know the risks involved with running a Paypal account from Nigeria right now since Nigeria is not covered on their website.
Join others to have Paypal include Nigeria on their list: http://www.davidajao.com/blog/2007/10/06/paypal-nigeria/
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2008

Why Paypal features in Africa are limited
September 29th, 2007 · 9 Comments
A few years ago, there was no single country on the African continent where one could send/receive money online via Paypal. Not one. Then there was South Africa. A few countries were added, as most were later covered. Even now, all the African countries can only send - they cannot receive money via Paypal.

Any enquiry to Paypal on these issues always come with the same answer:

PayPal is constantly working to expand and improve our services for our customers. We hope to be expanding our availability to include more countries, however, due to the complexities of global expansion, we cannot give a timetable for this.

Just recently, Paypal announced that some more countries can now withdraw their Paypal funds to a Visa or Mastercard credit, debit or prepaid card. Still, no African country is among the 26 that have these added functionality.

It is indeed interesting to note that Paypal is not available to residents of Nigeria which is Africa’s 2nd largest economy after South Africa and also the most populous nation in Africa. The potential is there. Indeed, many banks in Nigeria now issue international Mastercard credit cards and local debit cards are also widely used at ATMs, on the Internet and at Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminals.
I am speculating on some reasons why residents of some African countries cannot use Paypal while others have just limited use:

1. Banking system: the banking system in some African countries are not entirely electronic though many countries are fast developing in this area. Countries like South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria have gone far. Their banking system are quite developed.

2. Governments policy about the influx or rather out flux of foreign currency like Euro, British Pounds sterling and the US Dollar. Fear of the economic concept “Capital Flight” has made many African governments maintain a strict control on the outflow of foreign exchange from their respective countries.

3. High level of potential fraud: This would relate more to Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana. The incidence of fraud reported from these countries are high indeed and many online merchants and fraud-screening databases have marked these countries red. Legit businesses are thus negatively affected. Very few online merchants or mail forwarding agencies would ship to these countries.

Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by niyyie(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2008
Kobojunkie. You have no right to lift my entire blog post and paste it here, be a gentleman and remove it. Your views are what are expected and not copy-and-paste. angry
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by felixweah(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2008
No way my guy, paypal will limit your account in Nigeria İP

get a virtual visa card here www.globalvirtualvisacards.com and shop freely online
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by joshjosh(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2008
every generation should improve and make life better for the next. no not nigeria
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by naijacampu(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2008
you can oppen paypal account here in nigeria but you have to be carful with ur ip,you can be using anomynus ip softwarewhile you wants to log-in or you change your ip adress.if you wants to know how tomaually change you ip adress,letme know.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by D1one: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2008
thanks
but
how do i go about opening the acct after changing my ip addrs?
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by felixweah(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2008
D1one @ if you need to add a credit card on your account order from me it work Perfectly on paypal
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2008
Knowing fully well that Paypal, the company does not allow Nigerian Accounts, but still going ahead to get one regardless shows how the minds of Nigerians work. If the company itself does not want you to use their product if you are opening it from Nigeria, why go ahead and do so and not realize that you are doing so illegally?? Why not learn to respect yourselves as Nigerians?? This may be the very reason why Nigeria continues to be on the NO GO LIST fOR MANY of these companies. They continue to see how people keep trying to get around their laws and rules and you think this will make them open the flood gates for Nigeria in the near future? sheeesh!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by kenforum(m): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2008
Hello D1one,
Have you not heared or read from my post here in Nairaland that i can open and verify your paypal in 72 Hours.Yes,i can do it and i have done this for many members of this great forum.So,if you are serioud about getting a paypal account here in Nigeria,do not hesitate to contact me immediately on:08052778461,or Email:kenforum@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ken.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by Tonyblu(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2008
Paypal in Nigeria?
Can't say for sure. I was actually able to register thru a Secured link I saw on Jobs in Nigeria (or http://tonyblu5..com).

Though, I'm yet to receive verification form Paypal.

Cheers. cheesy
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by WebJunior(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2008
This information is specifically for those who don't know

To the best of my knowledge, Nigeria is not the only country that Paypal are refusing to provide service for. If you ask Paypal they will tell you that presently they cannot afford to, "may be in the nearest future".

Asked why? "Unfortunately, Nigeria is one of the countries with high fraud alert, so at this time we cannot provide any service to any of these countries.

Because I have a business account with paypal and due to the nature of my business, I asked paypal about the possibility of me getting paid by my customers who happen to reside in Nigeria. Paypal have a kind of system that allows premium account holders to have about 200 members to share the same account, now this is straight, simple and legal.

The main paypal account holder will be the only one who can fully access and configure how each member on the account can access the paypal account.

While any other member on that account can only READ ONLY, this is been put to test and 99.9% secure.

For example; typical paypal master account is this; you@your-email.com. Any other member added on that account will not be identified by their emails, but something like this; Joe Blogg, or Musa Emeka Olalekan. Any other member on this account can always access the master paypal account as if they own it. Though they can see the balance on the master paypal account but they can not spend the money.

WARNING!

Do not be deceived by companies or people asking you to pay them to get a back door paypal account, they claim they will get you your own paypal account! Any money in such account will be a goner, because paypal will freeze the account, you Will not be able to make purchase, transfer the money or do anything with the money, because it's been frozen and paypal will not refund a penny. They will ask you to reconfirm your address in the US, UK or wherever, they will ask you for your bank statement,  proof of identityand all sort. But any money in such account can never be retrieved unless you can satisfy that the account is actually yours, even thought it's been opened on your behalf so don't be double ripped off.

Already Paypal is aware that people try to use fake addresses and personal information to obtain a paypal account, so they've tighten up, oh yes and ebay as well, ebay owns paypal or other way round, which ever way, they have made it more difficult for people to obtain paypal and ebay account. And our nija (fraud stars) on ebay residing outside Nigeria are not helping issues either.

This is worthless if you do not reside in paypal service enabled country.

It's all about your identity, listed below are the three major details you need to successfully open ebay and paypal accounts:

[list]

[li]Your First and Last Name[/li]
[li]Your Contact Address (including zip/postal code)[/li]
[li]Your Land line telephone number[/li]

[/list]

Not neccessary but you may want to add your bank account info to transport money to and fro your bank and paypal. Paypal does not force you to have a debit card or bank account on file, but from time to time they will alert you via your paypal account area, just for your own cconvenience afterall you are the one who want to pay for goods oon line or if you want any money paid into your paypal account transfered into your bank account you need to submit your bank details.

Same goes to the debit card, if you do not have money in your paypal account, you can use your debit card, this debit card would have been confirmed yours by paypal, before they allow you to use it on their system.

I do not understand how Nigerians living in Nigeria will be able to meet up with this demand, unless you have a family living in a paypal service enabled country, if this is the case then you are as good as living in a paypal enabled country.

And I did not mention paypal is 100% secured, some people still get round it, but those people are very few and not people permanently residing in Nigeria, I believe.

Hope this answer few questions.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by seyibrown(f): 2:06pm On May 25, 2008
Deleted
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by spankysid: 3:24pm On May 25, 2008
hi
can someone guide me on how to post new topic.i have been battling with this stuff. can the webmaster creat an icon that is very visible on how to post. i have gone to help icon and still cant figure it out.

i am in Atlanta.
send email to: spankysid@excite.com

thanks.

sydney
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by Tonyblu(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2008
spankysid:

hi
can someone guide me on how to post new topic.i have been battling with this stuff. can the webmaster creat an icon that is very visible on how to post. i have gone to help icon and still can't figure it out.

Hi,
Seems like U CANNOT post a NEW TOPIC within an existing thread/discussion.

To POST a freshly NEW TOPIC, u hav to go BACK up by one level, then U can see the NEW TOPIC button at the bottom of the page.
eg. Nairaland Forum | General Discussion | Business
U cannot create a new Post in BUSINESS but you can if u click "GENERAL DISCUSSION" and scroll down to the Bottom of the page for NEW TOPIC.
Cheers.
Tony.

Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by GDP(m): 3:44am On Jul 21, 2008
All the discussions here are informative.You can open a Paypal account here in Nigeria.This is 100% legal and it is a simple process that is not hard to follow.
Once you do this,you will even get a Paypal email telling you they know you are in Nigeria and that they don't have problems with you as long as you abide by the rules and that there is no fraud associated with your account.
The only drawback is that you can only use it to receive and shop online.This is for genuine internet entrepreneurs.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by dot2002(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
Never, forget it, there is no point in paypal coming to nigeria
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by Miceal(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
You can easily open paypal with access visa card, there is no need for the us bank account since ur not living there, you can transfer money to paypal and receive money with ur visa card, u can withdraw from atm, if ur using mtn line and opera mini web to browser online, and a friend or relative that is living in a country listed with paypal
visit my infoz site n send me msg for full details bestinfoz..com
if ur geniue business person apply
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by dgratrock: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2008
stillLeno:

hello

finally solved this paypal hassle. i can open a paypal address for you. i mean a verified paypal account. nigerians are not allowed to open paypal but they can access verified paypal accounts.

i have friends outside the country who will use your name to open your paypal account, verify it for you with a credit card. after which they will hand over the account to you. please feel free to change the password and open it from anywhere in Nigeria.

To open your own paypal account you will have to pay for the service. the goodnews is that i will not take a kobo from you in advance. i will open the account for you. have them verify it and then show you proof that it is verified. not just opened but verified with a bank account and proof of address attached.

once i show proof, u pay and i hand it over. that way you risk nothing. for more information, call me.

Leno

na wao una don start advert for this forum again o
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by arthur23(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2008
Have you been looking for an online payment acceptance solution for your website OR you want to participate in EBay auctions and need to collect or effect payment for your auctions?

Most likely, you need a Paypal account. However, Nigerians are not allowed to register for a Paypal account.

There are other options available e.g. graphcard, CCBill, 2checkout etc but the bad news is that none of them matches the international appeal and acceptance of Paypal.

Well, the good news is that you can now open, fund and operate a Paypal account from Nigeria and without a US bank account. You can also learn how to make at least $50 daily with your Paypal account.

I am giving away this e-book free to the first 20 people to reply. Send mail to admin@hotbizcafe.com.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by fivefinger(m): 2:11am On Aug 29, 2008
I HAVE a family member living in a paypal service enabled country in united kingdom(uk), but he is not an I.T freck,pls how can he help me in opening a paypal accounts,and how possible is it for him to open a uk bank acct. and also how can i cash my money in nigeria with out waiting for somebody to buy it.please your reply is need urgentlly.my email is: prixxy22@yahoo.co.uk.
THANKS A LOT.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by ztyle(m): 3:14am On Aug 29, 2008
Dude paypal is not easy to get 4 we nigerians, i advice you quit the stuff and get other e-payment account online.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by omosor: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2008
Nna that thing dey difficult and everybody wants u to pay him before he can tell you but try www.alertpay.com you might get something fishy grin
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by projay(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2008
U JUST BE CAREFUL, grin
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by babab1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2008
Hello,

You can get all you need and even more by buying my E-BOOK. Kindly check bellow:

E-BOOK ON HOW TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND MAKE DOLLARS

DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY AND YEARLY.

Hello,

Are you interested in starting your business and be making dollars daily, weekly,

monthly and yearly?

Here is the solution. I have a genuine and unique E-book on this.

Tip that you will findin it:

1. US BANK ACCOUNT
2. VISA AND MASTER CARD
3 . ONLINE ACCOUNT
4. DOMAIN
5. SELL ONLINE AND MAKE MONEY
6. WORK ONLINE AND MAKE DOLLARS

And many more.

These E-book only cost $100. If you are interested kindly send your payment

through "WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER" OR "MONEY GRAM". and send

the receipt of your payment into my E-mail: favouredwriters@yahoo.com,

azeez_y2k@yahoo.com, favouredwrites@yahoo.com or

favouredblessedabiola@gmail.com

or you cal my 24/7 mobile 08025790535 (Out side Nigeria please call)

+2348025790535

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

ABIOLA
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by Largeese(m): 4:27am On Sep 23, 2008
Here's Free Information on how to Open and Verify Your Paypal Right Here from Nigeria. Enjoy.

Open a Fast E cash Account. Order For a Virtual Card of $25 with Your Account. You will get Your Card immediately once you order from your account. Very Fast. Register at www.paypal.com with the US Details that came with Your Virtual Credit Card.
Fill in the Required Virtual Credit Card Details when ordered to provide Credit Card Details. Verify By Credit Card.
YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN VERIFIED.

But a Word of Caution here is that You need a Verified US IP Address, which i will give to you for just N1,500. Otherwise Paypal will Limit your account and you can't withdraw or fund if you are using Nigerian I.P.

A Paid I.P Shows that You are in the US at Present while a Free I.P appears you are in the US but connected through a proxy,

go to http://nigerianmillionaire..com, get the complete information and know how you can get this Dedicated US IP so you don't make mistake like most Nigerians do.

Hotline: 07035446654
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by philem44: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2008
I have an information pack which gives you a step-by-step guide on how to open a paypal account and also verify it as a Nigeria. It is legal.

The pack also shows you how to own a US bank account right here in Nigeria.

If you are interested give me a call on 08088464143 and also sms your email to the phone number. Email: onlinejobreal@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by fivefinger(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2008
I have an information pack which gives you a step-by-step guide on how to open a paypal account and also verify it as a Nigeria. It is legal,very legal

The pack also shows you how to own a US bank account right here in Nigeria.

If you are interested send an email to the this email addr:prixxy22@gmail.com , with the title PAYPAL AND AMERICAN BANK ACCT or visit my blog for more details at: smile2dbanks..com
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by tim101: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2009
For more information send an email to: emailwork@.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earn Free $1 BTC Daily - No Investment (PROOF) / Photos:You Need Affordable&Classy Events Decoration In Nigeria?Check This / Brand New Sand Dredging Pumps,dredging Equipments And Spare Parts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.