Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,486 members, 7,801,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Thing About Lesbianism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Thing About Lesbianism (2153 Views)

Islam And Lesbianism / Kumuyi Condemns Lesbianism, Homosexuality / The Very Strange Thing About The God Of The Old And New Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thing About Lesbianism by Gamine(f): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
This is born out of a relational void; it is innate within the longing for love gone out of control. Women have resorted to seeking out each other for comfort companionship and physical stimulation because they have grown weary of tying to make it work with men.

Lesbianism is not a sexual issue it is an emotional and spiritual one, Women connect with one another in a very powerful way because of their nurturing skills. Men do not connect on this level; therefore the motivation of homosexual behaviour comes from a different place. Where a man is able to separate his sexuality from his emotions, a woman’s emotions and sexuality are closely tied together, when men in a woman’s world abuse her physically or are incapable of fulfilling her emotionally; the danger exists for the spirit of deception to enter her life. Therefore she will make the emotional fulfilment se receives from other women in her life as a source of sexual love. The danger grows into reality if the woman isn’t cognizant of the fact that no woman or no man can ever completely fulfil her emotionally, only God can do that

Women who seek immediate gratification will fall prey to this deception and the spirit of lesbianism will engulf them. These women simply don’t want to try no more; it is easier to say that men are not their preference in order to maintain a level of self satisfaction, Selfishness at a high level. They are filled with pain and unbelief and have resorted to ungodly means in order to comfort themselves. They would never admit it but they have thumbed their noses at God, refusing the comfort and emotional fulfilment that only He can offer on the level that they seek, and they have turned to other external sources to fill the void in their hearts and emotions, they have chosen to take their destinies in their own hands to do whatever necessary to take hold of what they crave , love and fulfilment.

There is nothing funny about all these to God, he designed a woman and man to walk together in a way no two men or women can. To step outside this causes dangerous cracks in the foundation of Gods blue print for His kingdom, because he created everything to be fruitful and reproduce, Homosexuality fails to fulfil Gods first mandate to continue the life bearing cycle.
Romans 1:21-32.

sad cry
One is able to sympathize with these feelings because some have a background of childhood physical abuse, some feel they were born this way and some simply don’t feel comfy with the opposite sex, this is an area where satan has done some of his most successful work in the area of deception
If the Word of God wasn’t present to guide us, it would even be understandable, and we would be able to defend theses ones, the bottom-line truth is that God still calls it sin, he offers a way out if one chooses to take it.

Sin is rooted in selfishness and rebellion, when one violates God word, you either repent, cast blame, go to denial, find a way to justify it, usually carrying people along, the more the people the safer one feels
God hates all forms of sin, why? Because he doesn’t want us to hurt ourselves or one another, and he knows the bottom-line, though it may seem pleasurable for a season , sin ultimately produces death, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
Nice prayer for everyone (gay, lesbian, etc etc)

" I want to know what Love is,
I want You(God) to show me, "
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Gamine(f): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2008
Yeah

thats a potent prayer! smiley smiley
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by RichyBlacK(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Gamine,

Focusing on heterosexual women, how does one distinguish those that love their man but still believe that only God can provide true emotional fulfillment, from those that entirely depend on the man in their life for the ultimate emotional fulfillment?

Is it wrong for the woman to seek her man the way the Church views Christ?

Ephesians 5:23 (New International Version)
For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Gamine(f): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
The woman should seek the man the way the church seeks christ

but dont be confused about this

Man is still in his corrupt state, being the flesh

So the Woman can never find complete fulfillment in him and vice versa

Thats the reason why both parties should look unto God.
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by joshjosh(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2008
God bless you and the mother that gave birth to you.

wisdom is great for all to see.
Therefore she will make the emotional fulfilment se receives from other women in her life as a source of sexual love. The danger grows into reality if the woman isn’t cognizant of the fact that no woman or no man can ever completely fulfil her emotionally, only God can do that

are you a writter by any chance?

we forget most times we are human first before sexuality. it is like mot people's life revolve round their sexuality. what makes me laugh sometimes is seeing the homosexual lobby complain like every other man or woman about relationships. i thought people of the same sex would have better understanding of their sex but i cant work that one yet.

anyway this blessed me this morning Proverbs 6:11-36 (New Living Translation)

11 then poverty will pounce on you like a bandit;
scarcity will attack you like an armed robber.

12 What are worthless and wicked people like?
They are constant liars,
13 signaling their deceit with a wink of the eye,
a nudge of the foot, or the wiggle of fingers.
14 Their perverted hearts plot evil,
and they constantly stir up trouble.
15 But they will be destroyed suddenly,
broken in an instant beyond all hope of healing.

16 There are six things the Lord hates—
no, seven things he detests:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that kill the innocent,
18[b] a heart that plots evil,
feet that race to do wrong,[/b]
19 a false witness who pours out lies,
a person who sows discord in a family.

20 My son, obey your father’s commands,
and don’t neglect your mother’s instruction.
21 Keep their words always in your heart.
Tie them around your neck.
22 When you walk, their counsel will lead you.
When you sleep, they will protect you.
When you wake up, they will advise you.
23 For their command is a lamp
and their instruction a light;
their corrective discipline
is the way to life.
24 It will keep you from the immoral woman,
from the smooth tongue of a promiscuous woman.
25 Don’t lust for her beauty.
Don’t let her coy glances seduce you.
26 For a prostitute will bring you to poverty,[a]
but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life.
27 Can a man scoop a flame into his lap
and not have his clothes catch on fire?
28 Can he walk on hot coals
and not blister his feet?
29 So it is with the man who sleeps with another man’s wife.
He who embraces her will not go unpunished.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

30 Excuses might be found for a thief
who steals because he is starving.
31 But if he is caught, he must pay back seven times what he stole,
even if he has to sell everything in his house.
32 But the man who commits adultery is an utter fool,
for he destroys himself.
33 He will be wounded and disgraced.
His shame will never be erased.
34 For the woman’s jealous husband will be furious,
and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.
35 He will accept no compensation,
nor be satisfied with a payoff of any size.
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Gamine(f): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
Josh Josh

yeah im a writer grin

but i didnt write all that
just put my own mix into it!

Thanks for the blessing! smiley
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by holythug(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
nice one
do u know dat love making or is it sex is a sacred act so we shd just avoid being led into temptation
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Gamine(f): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2008
yes yes yes
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
" I want to know what Love is. I know You(God) can show me."
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Gamine
What course are you studying?
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Gamine(f): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2008
Information Engineering

i would be Engr Gamine by June grin grin grin grin

Gamine, BEng, CCNA, CCIE, CCAD, lol
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Gamine(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2008
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by KAG: 12:44am On Jan 31, 2008
With all due respect to the orignal author, a lot of that is nonsense.
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2008
I don't think its nonsense. One cannot (should not, especially in America) force people to stop being homosexual, no matter how much one loathes the gay culture. With freedom comes a lot of things.

The early Christians, with much persecution and little else, converted the pagan and hedonist roman empire. We, in our modernity, have a lot to learn from them.

We truly need to seek the face of Christ. Only He can truly change their hearts.
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by luvus: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2008
@poster

nice article of hope and trust.
the article wasnt judgmental yet pointed out the sinfulness of less-bianism (gues it means less being? grin).
so may God direct us more towards Him.

Jesus is God
Re: The Thing About Lesbianism by Gamine(f): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2008
Mr KAG

you cant drop a challenge without dropping the solution
If its Non-Sense
Then give us Some-Sense. smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Significant Of Moses And Elijah In The Transfiguration Of Christ? / Why Has Mankind Chosen To Hate And Reject The Creator's Instructions Of Love! / Why Is The Genesis Creation Story Right And Other Creation Stories Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.