Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics (27449 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2012
[img][/img]Do you guys really believe in this Illuminati issues? Anyway as a Chelsea fan i was just surfing through the club photos on internet when i caught sight of Chelsea star, John Mikel doing the Illuminati hand sign with a big smile on his face.

Hmm. Take a Good look at Mikel Obi's Photo above and compare with that of Jay Z below, Any Difference?

Is this enough to Conclude Mikel Obi is a Member of the illuminati?

Share your View!! [img][/img] plsssssssssssssss nobody should bash me oooooooooooo just an observation

1 Like

Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mikel just looking for cheap publicity
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
I think the both of you are sick and should be given a room in yaba.So anyone who gesticulates like that automatically becomes a member of alumunati
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by plappville(f): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
You cannot conclude he is a member, but be aware that alot of Football stars are members.

Also know that, You cannot publicly use thier sign if you are not thier member. Or would you just use it for fun?

They are proud to be members, hence they use thier signs in identifying each other. You must respect the rules. No shame in using this signs.

1 Like

Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by plappville(f): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
chukwudi44: I think the both of you are sick and should be given a room in yaba.So anyone who gesticulates like that automatically becomes a member of alumunati

You are saying this because the Pope uses these signs too. Yes this sign is a sign of members. A spiritual leader using it, knowing fully well what it means undecided

I tell you, they are proud to use ot, they believe alot of people do not notice them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by Rich4god(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
plappville:

You are saying this because the Pope uses these signs too. Yes this sign is a sign of members. A spiritual leader using it, knowing fully well what it means undecided

I tell you, they are proud to use ot, they believe alot of people do not notice them grin
Your hatred for the catholic church will lead you nowhere.
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by pastormustwacc: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Rich4god:
You are the first person to mention rcc on this thread? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CATHOLICS BRINGING RCC INTO EVERYTHING?
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by plappville(f): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Rich4god:
so u prefare the hidden truth to continue to be hiden? You are wicked, alot of people are in total bondage becos of so much lies fabricated by the Catholic. many are happy to be free from this bondage why others still dont want to see or accept this truth. Christ is what He.says he is. And his prophecies are all manifrsting in the air. if u are blind you cannot see it. Its not hatred but helping others to embrace the truth.

1 Like

Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by plappville(f): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
pastormustwacc:
You are the first person to mention rcc on this thread? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CATHOLICS BRINGING RCC INTO EVERYTHING?

The truth is hurting them or else they wont be reacting. Hox cann you be fighting/backing someone? The Pope will be judged just like everyone of us. This catholic folks dont realise that.

1 Like

Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by pastormustwacc: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
God help them.
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by ednut1(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2013
d illuminati is a elitist group nd secretive, common pple dont belong, all thanks to G.a.y z every one na illyuminati , rubbish
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by Emperor4God(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2013
plappville:

Not surprisingly the Vatican wants to make a member of the Illuminati a saint, this is alarming.

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/11/illuminati-pope-made-saint-by-catholic.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka / Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) / Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.