Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army (28206 Views)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / Know The Officer Ranking Of The Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Dssc Enlistment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by PrincessB1(f): 9:09am On May 22, 2018
mercytripletz:
2012 post on front page. Lol. The OP go shock.
The OP luck af shine grin
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by TadM: 9:32am On May 22, 2018
sulmeza:
How about beards? Is it prohibited too
you'd have to shave them of and carry better aboloh , and if you see soldiers with beards they might be boko harams. but it would be good if you do researchs on exceptions.
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by okwabayi(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2018
sulmeza:
How about beards? Is it prohibited too
Without a doubt they shave beards off. You can go into base camp with beards but the mane won't stay up to an hour on your face.
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by smalls001: 10:26am On May 22, 2018
abiodunalasa:

You can go bitter all you want we educated Southerners knows that the North is about three quarter of Nigeria thus their prevalence every where.

And pls get your bitter soul some education... In the Military right from NDA and NMS Admission /Recruitment is usually equal between and among every state in Nigeria.
Like if they are taking 10 candidates, it is 10 candidates all round.

You need Jesus and education, so you can stop this bitterness in your life.
Good day.

Brilliant response.

1 Like

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by smalls001: 10:27am On May 22, 2018
youngnerd:
Not allowed
Says who. Dozens have tatoos.
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by united4men: 11:12am On May 22, 2018
I know a soldier who has a big tattoo on his arm

1 Like

Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Ermacc: 1:09pm On May 22, 2018
mercytripletz:
2012 post on front page. Lol. The OP go shock.
delay is not denial grin
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by gwama: 4:10pm On May 22, 2018
If tattoos were not allowed, it also excluded tribal marks, is it possible in Nigeria? grin grin grin
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by chat2deen(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2018
almajiri101:

Imagine since 2012, useless moderators. The op is now a lieutenant in the army, u denied him concrete info when it's needed

NL now move your thread to FP as birthday wishes, nice development.

grin grin grin Then I was freshly baked from the Academy as a fire eater. We could have the almost the same seniority with the Op sef. 2018 am already smelling the next rank God's willing.

There is a banned on tattoos as long as I can remember and there was a committee which went round some years back looking for personnel with tatoo but I don't know if any had been punished for having it. It is not accepted because they want to checkmate the accusations of some personnel engaged into cultism and once spotted with any tatoo during medical mostly like u will b disqualified, I have seen where a candidate was disqualified due to arrangement of his teeth which the medical officer told him during medical in confidence.
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by chat2deen(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2018
okwabayi:

Without a doubt they shave beards off. You can go into base camp with beards but the mane won't stay up to an hour on your face.

beards are allowed but must be trimmed and well looking that's if you have skin bumps as a result of shaving which must be checked by a military doctor and a paper "excuse shaving " is giving to you which when checked by ur superiors must be provided to be sure that you have papers other wise u are expected to practise the act of 3S every morning which means "shave, sh*t and shower " grin grin grin

I think in the navy beards are allowed to but I don't really know the reason.
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by okwabayi(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2018
chat2deen:

beards are allowed but must be trimmed and well looking that's if you have skin bumps as a result of shaving which must be checked by a military doctor and a paper "excuse shaving " is giving to you which when checked by ur superiors must be provided to be sure that you have papers other wise u are expected to practise the act of 3S every morning which means "shave, sh*t and shower " grin grin grin

I think in the navy beards are allowed to but I don't really know the reason.
I think the navy's case is because majority of their operations are carried out under water with little enemy physical contact.
Another reason military arms forbid beards is gas mask application. Most safety masks are designed for clean shaven individuals.
Re: Tattoos And Enlistment In The Nigerian Army by Magicdon(m): 1:50am On May 23, 2018
don4real18:

How long can it last

Lets see a photo samples of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA / 5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews / Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.