Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (108997 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
ogazi007:

@FBS!
Join the winning team and save yourself a sleepless night like the one you will witness tonight.we have left the past behind us,and we are the team to emulate now if you really wanna see your club wins 6 trophies in one season.wilshere says Capello instructed them to play like  Barcelona and they came out victorious against Wales.you can hate coz we have been successful in recent times,but you cant help it than to appreciate that Pep had really redefined Barcelona style of play and its yielding results hence clubs,countries,and the entire world are trying so hard to be like us even when its obvious that they cant be, lol.
Again, that's your cup of tea. I do not want my team to play like Barca. Capello and Jack Wil-whatever his name is can relocate to La Rambla if they so desire. who cares?

The point is not to emulate other people but find your own strength and play to it. Explore the opponents weakness/es.
I don't have time for all dis yeye copy copy.

And Yeah. I know the winning team. MY TEAM!!!  tongue grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2011
usbcable:

that is not their problem IMHO.
beauty is not wanting to look pretty like someone when you have you own way of beauty.
the greatest diservice you can do to your self as a brand is to want to take up similarity to another competitors brand.
it will come back to haunt you.
WHY?
its the same set of people critisizing you for not looking ''pretty'' and ''yellow'' as sandra that will come back and accuse nkechi of bleaching and use of wig and artificial air.

barcelona's way of play is not a laboratory project but is something that came to be through diligence and continuity within the players coach and staff(and board) genearlly.

its stu'pid to want to play like barcelona when your name consists of two words to say the least.

we everyday hear that, the part to success lies in identifying your personal strenght and weaknesse and not wanting to rank xerox another persons idea. thats plagiarism and fraud.

BE
YOURSELF

thats what JM does and thats what gives him adoration from fans of everywhere he goes.

why am I even ranting sef, these over feed pot bellied millionares would still sack him at the end of the season and go ahead and employ benitez and sack him again. SMH.

i don tire sef.
+5.
You talk am well.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
FBS:

Again, that's your cup of tea. I do not want my team to play like Barca. Capello and Jack Wil-whatever his name is can relocate to La Rambla if they so desire. who cares?

The point is not to emulate other people but find your own strength and play to it. Explore the opponents weakness/es.
I don't have time for all dis yeye copy copy.

And Yeah. I know the winning team. MY TEAM!!!  tongue grin

And which is your team? Chelsea? Real Madrid? Jose Mourinho?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
usbcable:

and thats my problem with them.
WIN AT ALL COSTS.

would it make sense to kill your child just because he came second in an exam of 300 brilliant students.
Absolutely NO.
they are just too dumb to see beyond their pointed nose's and too weak to see below their pot bellies.

Just like in combat sport,
taichi looks the pretiest of kung fu styles but that dont mean taekwondo is a ridiculous form of combat.
am I even making any sense sef.

this people are starting to drive me bunkers.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LOL LOL LOL!!!. .
Take am jeje. Just try in your mind to separate the board from the team.  grin
No allow them get under your skin.  cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Chief "drooler". you don come again?  tongue

My team is CHELSEA! Everyone on NL knows that.
In Spain I've always supported Real Madrid.

Jose Mourinho? Is that a name of a club/team or what?  cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
FBS:

Jose Mourinho? Is that a name of a club/team or what? cheesy

Na you we suppose ask. Number One Fanboy. undecided
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Na you we suppose ask. Number One Fanboy. undecided
Who wrote this one. You or Moi?

AjanleKoko:

You mention JM's more than anyone.  JM na team name? Do you dream of the guy everyday?

Ain't a "fan" of JM (in the way you try to picture it) but you have to be from Mars not to admire his work. I do and will not hide it.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
FBS:

Jose Mourinho? Is that a name of a club/team or what? cheesy
i laugh in espana
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by SeanT21(f): 12:32am On Apr 21, 2011
Copa champions!!

Barca who?? Haha!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by hannie: 1:03am On Apr 21, 2011
Hala Madrid!

F.uck Barca!!!

Mourinhooooooooooo . . .

C.RONALDO!

ADEBAYORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2011
Speaking after this triumph, Mourinho said he would take such words as a compliment. He said: "Winning titles is wining titles, it's always good. Only a few days ago someone called me a coach who wins titles and not football. Thank you. I like being a coach who wins titles."

4 trophies in 4 different leagues.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2011
We just let that one slide last night, y'all had better not get carried away. We're saving our strength for the big one the coming weeks. . . when we're done, the only thing special about Mou would be the special drubbing he would have been served.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2011
Congratulations to madrid and ronaldo for thrashing barcelona and finally exposing messi for what he is, an overrated player.

Messi shouldn't be in the same sentence with the word "Legendary" abeg!!!

Legends create chances and score goals for their team, they prove themselves when they are needed most.

Cristiano ronaldo embodies all these and he'll always be a legend in my book!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by hannie: 12:23am On Apr 22, 2011
I am shell-shocked . . . grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Apr 22, 2011
Now, where are those messi bandwagoners who claim ronaldo never shows up for big games. . .

Isn't it funny that the number of messi riders that usually show up when barcelona wins a game are nowhere to be found, the thousand we see on this forum riding messi's truck and crying about his "Legendary" status are nowhere to be found now? grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by jackpot(f): 4:01am On Apr 22, 2011
I think CR9 deserves this year FIFA world-best. . .he's the backbone of Real Madrid. . .hitting those crucial goals

His work-rate is exceptionary
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2011
Congratulations Madristas!! Lets enjoy the rest of the games. wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2011
jackpot:

I think CR9 deserves this year FIFA world-best. . .he's the backbone of Real Madrid. . .hitting those crucial goals

His work-rate is exceptionary
I personally think he will win it this year. . .

He's definitely a player to contend with.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2011
Oops valencia is done and dusted, who is next? grin our fringe players are living up to the occasion. cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by aieromon(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
Damn,what did JM feed this weakened Madrid team lineup?
Kaka is bleeding people out there.
Five goals in the first 52minutes at the Mestalla is real juju.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite. . . There's only one Kaka
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
waaaazaaaaaaaap! Oh boy. . .CRACKING WIN!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
Congrats to Kaka, his daughter was born in Sao Paulo this last weekend.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2011
* Real Madrid have twice beaten Barcelona at the semi-final stage en route to lifting the European Cup, in 1960 and 2002.

* Madrid, who have won the competition nine times, are aiming to reach a 13th European Cup final in what is a record 22nd semi-final appearance.

* In 211 previous meetins between the sides, Madrid hold the upper hand with 86 wins compared to Barcelona's 82. On 43 occasions the fixture has ended level.

* Cristiano Ronaldo headed a famous winner when the club’s met in the Copa del Rey final in Valencia one week ago. That match required extra-time to separate the sides, with the decisive goal coming in the 103rd minute.

* Ronaldo's goal on matchday 10 was Madrid's 900th in UEFA competition, making them the first team to reach that milestone.

* Wednesday's fixture will mark the 51-year anniversary of Madrid's 3-1 win at Barcelona in the second leg of their 1959-60 European Cup semi-final. That success, ensured a 6-2 aggregate win for the capital club, who went on to lift the trophy by beating Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 at Glasgow's Hampden Park.

* The following season, this time in the first round, Barcelona caused something of a stir by eliminating the previously invincible Madrid. A 2-2 first leg draw was followed by a 2-1 win in the second match.

* When the clubs last met in the semi-finals, Real Madrid eliminated Barcelona 3-1 on aggregate before going on to beat Bayer Leverkusen in the final, which was again at Hampden Park.

* Barcelona don't have a great semi-final record, having won five and lost six of their previous 11 visits to this stage.

* Pep Guardiola’s side have only won two of their five away matches in the competition, but Real Madrid thus far have a flawless home record.

* Lionel Messi's goal in the second leg against Shakhtar Donetsk was Barcelona's 300th in the UEFA Champions League.

* Messi, who has a record 50 goals for the season, is the competition's leading scorer with nine goals. Boasting 26 shots on target, he also leads that category.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
mama-gee:

Now, where are those messi bandwagoners who claim ronaldo never shows up for big games. . .

Isn't it funny that the number of messi riders that usually show up when barcelona wins a game are nowhere to be found, the thousand we see on this forum riding messi's truck and crying about his "Legendary" status are nowhere to be found now? grin

Please you can answer yourslef now.

lets i forget how is todays market? CR7 my foot
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Pharoh: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Not over yet cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^
Indeed it is not over yet.

Though, are we going to see more Kick Push in coming seasons?

On a serious note, I'm a bit worried that this Real-Madrid drama will affect the performance in the Spain NT. I hope these guys will forget all these things and go on to boss Euro 2012.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holydante(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2011
Omg,

Has this thread being closed or what? On a night of such import and Y☺u can hardly get any comment from the so-called Madristas, its apparent we have JMouth, Christiana and more gaynner groupies here more than ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ real deal.

Y☺u see ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ difference between Barca faithfuls and fake istas, we loose and we brainstorm on what went wrong on our thread and we teach ourselves, CR7 fails to show up, mamagee looses her purpule-coloured apetite to write empty arguements.

Pls be informed that a proposal has been put forward for 2 yrs imprisonment with hard labour and no fine option for any mention of Messi and Chrsitiana in ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ same sentence

FYI, did Y☺u all notice how the fans @ d Bernabeu jeered @ their team for allowing Barca such possesion? Its a sign of things to come, by ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ time your crazy BOD starts their own, ya'll will hide your tails and follow JMouth to Citeh.

Sure next week is a must win for both sides but ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ real Madrid faithfuls knows that Y☺u guys suck recently and given ‎​d̶̲̥̅̊ options Y☺u have, the translator should have fielded a stronger team.

Hope neck-grouping-table-shape-foreheaded-Adebayor has not introduced Darken Rahl kind of moves in footie tackling!!

We are Barcelona, Y☺u are failure madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On Apr 28, 2011
scantee:

Please you can answer yourslef now.

lets i forget how is todays market? CR7 my foot
Bullcrap!!!

It was 11 against 10 in a final. . .

Btw, Cristiano ronaldo has proved himself in two different leagues while messi has been hanging out with his little friends in barcelona since he was 5. grin grin grin

That's why he can't do anything whenever he's wearing an Argentina jersey. grin grin

If you doubt me, watch a video of what happened in Germany vs Argentina in a 4-0 thrashing, World Cup 2006, Lionel messi 0 goals. . .2010 World Cup- 0 goals.

So much for the best player in the world. . . cheesy

Cristiano ronaldo, 2006 World Cup- 4 goals, 2010 World Cup, 1 goal.

That alone should tell you who is the better player. wink
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 12:41am On Apr 28, 2011
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Apr 28, 2011
^^That wasn't even worthy of a red card at all. . .

The referee is crazy!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by holydante(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2011
mama-gee:

Bullcrap!!!

It was 11 against 10 in a final. . .

Btw, Cristiano ronaldo has proved himself in two different leagues while messi has been hanging out with his little friends in barcelona since he was 5. grin grin grin

That's why he can't do anything whenever he's wearing an Argentina jersey. grin grin

If you doubt me, watch a video of what happened in Germany vs Argentina in a 4-0 thrashing, World Cup 2006, Lionel messi 0 goals. . .2010 World Cup- 0 goals.

So much for the best player in the world. . . cheesy

Cristiano ronaldo, 2006 World Cup- 4 goals, 2010 World Cup, 1 goal.

That alone should tell you who is the better player. wink
I have always had the feeling you are tottering on the brink of being categorized as delusional undecided, must you always display your ignorance about issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.