Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! (5487 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Why Naija Girls Dey Get Big Belle Sef / Why Our Babes Dey Get Black Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by onila(f): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
undecided this is something I really wanna change

Iz it because am too friendly and nice

some guy recently said I am worth 0 cents and am still fronting embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by 190theclown: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
Onila u must be mad undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by onila(f): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
190-the-clown:
Onila u must be mad undecided
smiley but ya all still love me
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Onila...one day monkey go enter market e no go fit come back again!
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
hahahahahahahaha...Onila, you crack me up everytime. Maybe it's because you always claim to be a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Onila just made my night »»
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila: undecided this is something I really wanna change

grin grin grin Onila, quit sèx talks on nairaland, that would increase your value grin grin grin You've never tested it, so why talk about it all the time You got game grin, virgins are expensive treasures oh! So, don't be discouraged grin

1 Like

can a person not be a virgin in Christ? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by onila(f): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
ItsModella: hahahahahahahaha...Onila, you crack me up everytime. Maybe it's because you always claim to be a virgin.

I never tell guys am a virgin in real life

when guys ask me abt my V status= I say its personal not yr business
the only guy i told abt my v status is my ex bf
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
centje: Onila...one day monkey go enter market e no go fit come back again!
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by onila(f): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
hornipipe: Onila just made my night »»
grin grin grin grin grin grin

what is the meaning
"I am worth 0 cents and am still fronting"
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
We don't think you are a whöre, we just think you are stupîd. Well at least that's what I think

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

what is the meaning
"I am worth 0 cents and am still fronting"
lol the statement is self explanatory grin
It means you got nothing, no game no class but you feel like you on top of the world grin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by drnoel: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2012

its a way of talking u down so u let ur guards down and then u´d really be cheap 4 d taking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44: We don't think you are a whöre, we just think you are stupîd. Well at least that's what I think
you love onila don't you ?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by onila(f): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44: We don't think you are a whöre, we just think you are stupîd. Well at least that's what I think

coming from a guy who thinks hes perfect undecided
am gonna report you to sexkills and seun
u are really starting to piss me off. .
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by onila(f): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
hornipipe: lol the statement is self explanatory grin
It means you got nothing, no game no class but you feel like you on top of the world grin

but I am on top of the world
I am ONILA smiley Don't you think so?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by onila(f): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
drnoel:

its a way of talking u down so u let ur guards down and then u´d really be cheap 4 d taking.

awwww thanks handsome smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Mynd44: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

coming from a guy who thinks hes perfect undecided
am gonna report you to sexkills and seun
u are really starting to piss me off. .

Common don't do that
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

Yes u ar smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
onila:

nobody is ontop of the world onila.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Kslib(m): 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
One day you go wake-up,only to find out say your virg*ina no dey your body again.
Na dat time you go know d difference btw virgin and virginity..

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by ayobase(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
Onila, don't mind them boys...they are simply saying that so that u can prove to them that u gat game!
Mynd, no lie....u love Onila!
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
ayobase: Onila, don't mind them boys...they are simply saying that so that u can prove to them that u gat game!
Mynd, no lie....u love Onila!
Die
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by ayobase(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Die

If u love Onila ''Die'', then why the pretence!

Tell her na!
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by spikesC(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2012
eehhhyaaa...sorry dear. it's just your attitude and the kinda people you attract. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2012
ayobase:

If u love Onila ''Die'', then why the pretence!

Tell her na!
fighting with the lady is his own way of showing love
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2012

how can one be too friendly and nice but is seen as a proud 'fronter'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by ChooxII(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2012
seriallink:

grin grin grin Onila, quit sèx talks on nairaland, that would increase your value grin grin grin You've never tested it, so why talk about it all the time You got game grin, virgins are expensive treasures oh! So, don't be discouraged grin
Onila
wants to have sex lol... Good luck to that.
grin
seriallink:

Onila
wants to have sex lol... Good luck to that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by onila(f): 12:49am On Nov 04, 2012
thanks for the love, pple smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by onila(f): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2012
hornipipe: nobody is ontop of the world onila.
you r on top of the world smiley

a nice nigga smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! by JANK23H(m): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2012
onila:

I never tell guys am a virgin in real life

when guys ask me abt my V status= I say its personal not yr business
the only guy i told abt my v status is my ex bf

for your mind you are a virgin.i cant count the number of times girls tell me that nonsense only to find out weeks lata they are not what they claim.

why do girls keep saying that nonsense?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend..but There Is This Big Issue.. / This Guy Is 57, But I Bet He Is Hotter Than Your Younger Boyfriend / A Girl I Brought Home Last Night Piss For My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.