Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Sex With Goat Cures Aids? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex With Goat Cures Aids? (1555 Views)

North Korea Cures AIDS, Ebola And Cancer With Single Drug! - UK / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / ZMapp - The Experimental Ebola Drug - Cures American Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sex With Goat Cures Aids? by Bernd2(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
Is this true?
Re: Sex With Goat Cures Aids? by dominique(f): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
absolutely not.
Re: Sex With Goat Cures Aids? by ayobase(m): 12:14am On Nov 04, 2012
Is this a mean to advertise and encourage bestiality?
Re: Sex With Goat Cures Aids? by speeder(m): 12:53am On Nov 04, 2012
just take it this way!
I heard that your father couldn't impregnate ur mother and so she slept with a ram to get pregnant, and u are the result, is this true?

I guess this will ansa ur question?

1 Like

Re: Sex With Goat Cures Aids? by Emmyk(m): 1:44am On Nov 04, 2012
This is crazy. Buhahahahahahah
Re: Sex With Goat Cures Aids? by mymadam(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2012
The question has been answered. Moderator, please kindly close this thread ASAP. It's of no use to humanity. Thank you. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sex With Goat Cures Aids? by Bernd2(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
mymadam: The question has been answered. Moderator, please kindly close this thread ASAP. It's of no use to humanity. Thank you. God bless Nigeria.
Actually, people have only made claims on goatsex not working as cure for AIDS, but no one has yet showed any evidence of this not being the case. I for one think that goatsex could cure AIDS and if I had AIDS I would try it.
Re: Sex With Goat Cures Aids? by dominique(f): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
^^^like someone said earlier, you prolly opened this thread to promote bestiality. you need help/prayers asap.

thread closed.

(1)

(help) Hairs Growing On His Penis / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant With Fibroids And A Blocked Tube??? / CNN: ‘don’t Be Alarmed’ If People Start Dying After Taking The Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.