Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is Jumia Same As Sunglasses.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Jumia Same As Sunglasses.com.ng (1080 Views)

Is SCAM Or Real???? / Is Www.smartweb.com.ng Reliable? / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jumia Same As Sunglasses.com.ng by badegbo: 1:25am On Nov 04, 2012
hey guys i was just wondering, is jumia the same as sunglasses.com.ng?
Re: Is Jumia Same As Sunglasses.com.ng by brohni: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
No its not ooh guys..I have a friend that works at that company shocked
badegbo: hey guys i was just wondering, is jumia the same as sunglasses.com.ng?
Re: Is Jumia Same As Sunglasses.com.ng by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2012
brohni: No its not ooh guys..I have a friend that works at that company shocked

Hey, maybe your friend doesn't know, both websites have the same parent company.
Re: Is Jumia Same As Sunglasses.com.ng by DualCore1: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2012
LoL
Re: Is Jumia Same As Sunglasses.com.ng by brohni: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2012
Adeniyi... both companies dont have the same parent company pls.. jumia is from rocket guys and www.sunglasses.com.ng is from another company.. startupsafrica i think.
they are not the same company ohh guy
adeniyi83:

Hey, maybe your friend doesn't know, both websites have the same parent company.
Re: Is Jumia Same As Sunglasses.com.ng by jmsun: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2012
Hi,

My name is Jaime Moreno and I´m the CEO of sunglasses.com.ng.
I just wanted to clarify that my company is not related to Jumia.
The layout of the website may seem similar but it´s just because it is globally the most developed layout in terms of best practices.

I hope you like the website and the cool sunglasses we bring! By the way now we do also prescription glasses on delivery. So you should check it out! www.sunglasses.com.ng

Also, let me know your thoughts, I´d like to hear what you think and improve a better service.

Best,

Jaime

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2go Is A Thief / HELP !!! / Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.