Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter (10786 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by LailaIkeji1: 2:28am On Nov 04, 2012
Another ghen ghen I just stumbled on again o while not minding my business.

Things I do to get you the latest gists *hehee*

Wetin dey vex Adaora?

4 days ago, 30th of October, Stella Dimokokorkus broke the news that bodylicious actress Adaora Ukoh had secretly married her man, Marvin, on Sunday September 30th 2012.

Just as if that wasn't enough, the very next day, 31st of October, Jim started his own drama.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/nollywood-actress-adaora-ukoh-jim-iyke.html

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 04, 2012
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Who the hell are Adaora Ukoh and Stella Dimokokorkus? undecided undecided

Never heard of 'em in my life undecided

16 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Stupid ppl arguing about stupid things.
No restraint whatsoever.

Why do Nigerian celebs sound so uneducated?

3 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by baby4u2(f): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2012
What is the full gist behind this cause from reading all this I don't even understand the genesis and exodus of the matter.

Joblessness brought me here sef.

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by bittyend(m): 6:10am On Nov 04, 2012
Who are these people?

It's a pity I hardly know any naija celebrity, however, the madness on twitter is nauseating. Black people have turned twitter to some ghetto hoodrat business, from US to the UK, and naija is also playing catch-up. undecided

Seriously Laila Ikeji, you need to create your own style and stop trying to get famous off Linda's name. Originality is important!

Your blog also looks too basic, I can upgrade it for you for free and make it look more decent. You've got over 1million views, that's massive. Upgrade the blog and get rich off blogging, ya dig?

Btw, I like your drive and your juicy stories, keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by ebamma(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2012
some news that make the frontpage are so wack that am suspecting that the are paid adverts.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by obalolaunited(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2012
Chei naija I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink wan comot for my nose grin

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 04, 2012
bittyend: Who are these people?

It's a pity I hardly know any naija celebrity, however, the madness on twitter is nauseating. Black people have turned twitter to some ghetto hoodrat business, from US to the UK, and naija is also playing catch-up. undecided

Seriously Laila Ikeji, you need to create your own style and stop trying to get famous off Linda's name. Originality is important!

Your blog also looks too basic, I can upgrade it for you for free and make it look more decent. You've got over 1million views, that's massive. Upgrade the blog and get rich off blogging, ya dig?

Btw, I like your drive and your juicy stories, keep it up.
+1000.

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by passionate88: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2012
ItsModella: ...
make una try explain am 4 me na.. Na fone I dey use and I disable image so me no see anything... Wetin d stella, adaora nd jim talk/do?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2012
Why all these Toto and prick wahala among our celeb?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by stolenstone: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2012
wetin be twitter??
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by acidtalk: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2012
liala ikeji (Linda), mark my words, them go soon beat you for agos. Na small pikin wey no reach anything them go send to deal with you.

You have NEVER posted anything positive on that your useless blog before. Only idio*tic post and meaningless gossip.

Desperate mumu like you.

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Na wa oooo. Is this what Twitter is meant for?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2012
Who be dis stella gurl self? She sounds insulting and abeg make una no dey bring this peopes yarns put for fp, if I wan see am I know where I go go search for am
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2012
ebamma: some news that make the frontpage are so wack that am suspecting that the are paid adverts.

Seconded, maybe na mukina dem dey pay
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Ignatio(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Twitter is the new battle ground. It makes it easy for one to reach his/her enemy under the eyes of the public.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by eazysally: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2012
Who dem be self....abegi make I dey church self I come maiduguri for crusade no be to read amenbo story where linda dey dick out.....I dey waka pass ooo
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by slap1(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2012
Since Seun reduced the advert rate on Nairaland, so many crappy topics now hit the front page even before one reply. Coincidence?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
No restraint whatsoever.

Wth...where the hell did all that greatness go....

Your post use to be filled with Evil and Wit.

Now they are Bland.....so Blahhh....

What happened to my Pupil?....

Posting Dingy Dogs and All That...Writing funny Comments ......Where did they go?....

Step ya Game up, You slippin Eke lol You use to be a Good Poster Mehhnn.

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2012
I have two vital questions:

1. Who are these people?
2. Are they adults?

2 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2012
This thread Topic is Utter Garbage, Posting people's twitter beef?...

I rather read a boring Tribalism front page thread as opposed to this.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2012
Ignatio: Twitter is the new battle ground. It makes it easy for one to reach his/her enemy under the eyes of the public.

Twitter has been old and played out for quite some time now....

I'd say 2009 ish....

Around the Time when Mc Hammer had his reality show and promoted twitter i deleted my account immediately.

Never Joined Back.

Instagram is already getting old, so twitter has been declared ancient.

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by pendusky(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2012
Laila Ikeji: Another ghen ghen I just stumbled on again o while not minding my business.

Things I do to get you the latest gists *hehee*

Wetin dey vex Adaora?

4 days ago, 30th of October, Stella Dimokokorkus broke the news that bodylicious actress Adaora Ukoh had secretly married her man, Marvin, on Sunday September 30th 2012.

Just as if that wasn't enough, the very next day, 31st of October, Jim started his own drama.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/nollywood-actress-adaora-ukoh-jim-iyke.html

attention Seun and all MODs...if all the post of dis Linda Ikeji Photocopier shld make frontpage, it wil make NL less interesting....pls
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Ekpekus(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2012
Anything gets to the front page! What has nairaland turned to... And does this info better the lives or add to the knowledge of readers. SMH!!!!!
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by mployer(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2012
Should I comment undecided
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Ishilove: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2012
Buncha jobless folks. Smh
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by adora4u1: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2012
Can't believe I clicked to read this story!
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
No restraint whatsoever.

To start with, are they educated? grin

Nor be whose toto sweet pass producer dey give movie role? cheesy
Re: Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter by Alxmyr(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2012
Who are the moderators?
What are the criteria for choosing frontpage story?
How does this make front page?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Vagina And Can’t Have Sex (photos, Video) / People Magazine Most Beautiful People 2010|Grey's Anatomy Finale / See The Maths Teacher That Makes Female Students Lose Control In Class. Photos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.