Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry (12500 Views)

The Legend Of The Bush Baby / 'bush Baby' Real Or Myth? / Can Anyone Explain What An Agbere Is ( Bush Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by hoodboy(m): 6:16am On Nov 04, 2012
Experienced the most horrifying morning of my life today. At about 4:30am my girlfriend woke me up to listen to cries I've only ever heard about in myths, the dreaded bush baby. There were about two of them, I could tell from their screams, while one was howling like a baby, the other was sort of growling. I no go lie the fear wey grip me no be small, there was no light and the room was pitch black, so my eyes decided it was the best time to play tricks, during the period, my heart broke all of bolt's records.

So just wondering if any Nlander has experienced such, if you were in my shoes will curiousity push you to try and look outside the window?
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by masterpiecer(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2012
And what does dis have to do with politics?
mtcheeeew angry
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by hoodboy(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2012
masterpiecer: And what does dis have to do with politics?
mtcheeeew angry
couldn't figure out where post fit, was hoping the mods will help put it where it belongs.
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by Screwface(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2012
Ehen!?
Intresting..
So you camped your girlfriend for the night?grin
Shey u know say na person future wife be dat?grin
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by hoodboy(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2012
Screwface: Ehen!?
Intresting..
So you camped your girlfriend for the night?grin
Shey u know say na person future wife be dat?grin
Na so school dey be na.
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2012
That girl u self-service for the night might just be the queen of Bush Babies association or perhaps, queen of the coast. My guy u don enter one chance.
My advice: go seek help from TB joshua or any celestial church

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by Pysam(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2012
You don enter my guy you must o do sacrifice o .hmm if nt you don chop witch be dt na only baba God go help you for this matter o.wait first make I ask my baba whether he it help you ......I ll be right back
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by masterpiecer(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2012
hoodboy: couldn't figure out where post fit, was hoping the mods will help put it where it belongs.

Next time paste it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nairaland
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by yuzedo: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2012
rafhell: That girl u self-service for the night might just be the queen of Bush Babies association or perhaps, queen of the coast. My guy u don enter one chance.
My advice: go seek help from TB joshua or any celestial church
grin grin grin

Well, the only time I heard d cry was when I refused to buy recharge card, ice-cream & chicken for shollypopz!
embarassed very bush baby geh! angry
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by hoodboy(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2012
yuzedo:
grin grin grin

Well, the only time I heard d cry was when I refused to buy recharge card, ice-cream & chicken for shollypopz!
embarassed very bush baby geh! angry
yuzedo your mouth no pure o! E be like say the thing go cry come your house this night
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by hoodboy(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2012
masterpiecer:

Next time paste it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nairaland
thanks
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by hoodboy(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2012
Told my father, and he said they might be witches. One wasn't crying like a baby, sounded like the mother of the crying baby. My dad told me of a time when they heard similar sounds in ilaje, and his stubborn cousin went out to look, it turned out to be a cat which spat in his eyes and he almost went blind. May God protect us o! Don't know what the world is becoming
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by Emmyk(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2012
lol. not at all.. but hope you know that bush baby is really an animal?..

Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by Super1759: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
hoodboy: Told my father, and he said they might be witches. One wasn't crying like a baby, sounded like the mother of the crying baby. My dad told me of a time when they heard similar sounds in ilaje, and his stubborn cousin went out to look, it turned out to be a cat which spat in his eyes and he almost went blind. May God protect us o! Don't know what the world is becoming
you called and told you dad. Did you tell him the whole story? Including say you deh wit woman?
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by hoodboy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Super1759: you called and told you dad. Did you tell him the whole story? Including say you deh wit woman?
that will be information overload na tongue
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by roughneck: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2012
U nor fit go grab d tin mat..infact na two mats sef.. u don dull jor
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Emmyk: lol. not at all.. but hope you know that bush baby is really an animal?..

Hahaha,Yess!!! Thats the animal called bush Baby by Nigerians!
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by Solumtoya: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2015
I also heard a Bush baby cry back on 2006 or so. It was about 11pm and very scary. Sounded exactly like a new born baby's cry only very loud!!! Had to Google it and it is actually very real
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by chubinwa(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2016
today marked d most horrible and weird nite of my life. like we are sharing almost dsame story. d cry began at abt 1am to 3am dis morning. my neck stiffened in d gigantuan weight of my head as I became more and more frightened and also leaving me more flabbergasted why two babies have to b crying outside in dat an ungodly hour. wen I woke up dis morning and was discussing bout it, some say they were witches and anoda girl complained of a knock on her. hmmmm... it was indeed d most fearful nite of my life. I have to pick up my phone dis morning to access d internet abt such an unusual phenomena.
even till dis moment, I still feel d fear abt last nite.
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by paranorman(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Those are not Bush-babies. They are beings, sorta.
Nigerians are just found of calling them that. Bush-babies are animals. those creatures are very short ; kind of shorter than dwarfs self and walk about with a mat. According to stories, some say those mats are powerful and can bring much wealth if you can get it from them, they won't give to you willingly though.
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by tohpahz(f): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Lool.. E get wetin I no go see
Re: Ever Heard A Bush Baby's Cry by koppa(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
tohpahz:
Lool.. E get wetin I no go see
Hello dear, good to know you are doing fine now....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Returns N150,000 Recovered From Robbers / CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko / Signs That You Are A Nairaland Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.