Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? (15217 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by groovy400: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2012
I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I am begining to wonder if girls simply go into relationships because they need a dude to pay theirs bills and slap them with wads of cash whenever they snap their fingers! How on earth can a girl with self respect and self worth go all out to make silly statements about members of a profession being stingy.

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I percive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that u lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean am adopting you as a daughther. Who pays the bills of your male peer?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

3. If u expect bankers to slap you with wads of cash cos he digs u, u r making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

4. All the cash u see at d bank is accounted for. We don't have access to it.

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply wip out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your money tisty appettite.

8. The profession is over rated!!!!!!

38 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Mynd44: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2012
Nice

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by larrymoore(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2012
Pls tel dem, why on earth will they see u as their second fathr.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Mynd44: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2012
larrymoore: Pls tel dem, why on earth will they see u as their second fathr.
Actually, this was caused by guys who want to impress girls by doing off money
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by member16: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2012
You think? I don't think you have met female bankers

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Lordave: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2012
b4 nko
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Jcob(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2012
Male bankers are not stingy, Girls are just gold diggers and Oliver More Twist.

2 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2012
Dude, you are hanging out with whores. They don't care about the future, give them what you can, phuck'em and part ways. When your wife comes, you will know. E go clear like DVD.

13 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2012
You may also need to stop hanging out with shallow flashy girls who dont have the decency and brain to think that they also need to work and pay bills, even as a student do business and get some cash, girls and women who do not eat or want to buy what they cannot afford.
When I was younger If i was out on a date I always went with my own money and will never order more than what I can eat.
If you see a simple girl will you date her? Most men will see a Brazilian hair, vera wang (student oh) gucci clutching babe,with eye lashes and fake everything date her as opposed to one who applies basic make up and simply dressed. If you like flashy then be prepared for the baggage that comes with it, It is like going to a shop seeing a porshe and an economy Honda and buying the porshe then coming to complain of maintenance.
No one should have to dash out money, Bankers dont earn much especially now. No one should host a parasite

39 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Super1759: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2012
the fact is people esp girls think that the way bankers dress go down to their pockets. The dressing is for the job.
Another thing is that most bankers are always broke. They are not rich but like dressing rich.
Sorry for the misconception.

8 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by mallorca(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2012
blink182: Dude, you are hanging out with whores. They don't care about the future, give them what you can, phuck'em and part ways. When your wife comes, you will know. E go clear like DVD.
100likes

3 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by iamswizz(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2012
If you're not stingy... You wont be bothered.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by adisalam1: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2012
very apt and explicitly stated we are not father Xmas, we have responsibilities to our siblings too.
imagine! I was being friendly with a chick and the next thing she's asking for a bb torch! naija babes mentality na wa o!
infact I am indebted more as a banker than I was as a civil servant because of high expectations from
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Trecixnine(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2012
I think it's because of the false assumption that banks breed money and as such bankers have it in abundant. You know if you are dating a Bottling company's staff, you will never lack the at least a bottle of the drink the company is into. Besides, the profession is over-rated.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by pruchy(f): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2012
APROKO....u wan tell us say u dey work for bank. HYPO!
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Aakon(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2012
They aint stingy,until you start making your own money u will stop comparing how stingy someone is..
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by jamp: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Is Sanusi stingy?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Kakability(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
You want to know why they are stingy? Here are some point of mine. 1. They pay for shortages 2. The live in a rented flat family size as a barchelor 3. They are paying for car loan 4. They have numerous girlfriends 5.they are to pay installmentaly for most of the cloths,shoes,electronics,dstv, bbm and many payable. 6. They hav family that depends on them for up keep..howeva if u need a guy that is not stingy try Atm machine. But even at that you need a valid card and rite pin.

2 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Stylz69(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
Banker? A better word will be Bank worker.

4 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Icecomrade: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Some babes has pushed some bankers to commit fraud, trying not to look stingy. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)).
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Saintsquare(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
Male bankers have a specific prestige that makes them appear like a millionaire and ladies have this mind set that 80% male bankers are rich.So whenever a male banker turn down any demand from a lady,he s stingy.
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Kakability(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
pruchy: APROKO....u wan tell us say u dey work for bank. HYPO!
ARE You jealous cause he is xposing ur evil deeds as a girl?

4 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Iykebestbt(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
I think bankers are simply overrated..I use to think like that until I did my one year industrial training there...it's not all about the nice clothes and flashy cars they drive,u are force to do so just to impress prospective customers..the shortages we paid was more than the salaries we receive.....above all it is a COPERATE PRISON...can't afford to go back there now for any reason...REMEBER,it's like a pit where the pple inside wants to jump out,while the pple outside wants to jump inside....

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by legalwealth(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
They are naturally stingy.

Who worse pass between motor dealers and Bankers?

Any clue?
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by anitank(f): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
I like the OP's last line better grin

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by RedLight1: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
legalwealth: They are naturally stingy.

Who worse pass between motor dealers and Bankers?

Any clue?
motor dealers
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by NEGZY(f): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Won't say they are stingy buh will say some of them to an extent brag so much about what dey can afford buh at d end of d day cnt even give quarter of what dey brag about. So promiscuous,go on so much sexhaul dates...............blah blah blah. Well I blame gals who date dem cos I can't. Why will dey go out with so many gals especially ones dey cnt afford. So sorry to say dis,some of dem re broke asses dat live on loan and show of to gullible hoes.

1 Like

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by whitedove1: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
TO ALL THE GUYZ : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..*word!

16 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Lagusta(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Bankers are not stingy ooo, go and date a doctor, they are the most "clenched-fisted" humans I hav ever known!!!

2 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by 360command: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
groovy400: I am a banker and my ears have grown dull from hearing this popular line from my female dates "Bankers are stingy!".

I think I some girls (the culpable ones) need to be told some basic truth which I percive they are oblivious of:

1. Using that line simply suggests that u lack self esteem. A woman with self esteem wouldn't go round town seeking a dude to pay her bills. I am not your father, wanting to date you doesn't mean am adopting you as a daughther. Who pays the bills of your male peer?

2. Using the stingy line is an attempt to blackmail. It no longer works! Its a stale trick. Try something new.

3. If u expect bankers to slap you with wads of cash cos he digs u, u r making a big mistake. I don't see dudes of other professions doing that! So why expect that from bankers?

4. All the cash u see at d bank is accounted for. We don't have access to it.

5. Bankers are not ATMs! If u need cash you can simply wip out your debit cards and walk over to the ATM next door.

6. Some of us pay more cash shortages than what we earn as our monthly pay! How do u expect a dude in this position to be so "generous"?

7. We love our jobs and wouldn't steal or live above our means in order to satisfy your money tisty appettite.

8. The profession is over rated!!!!!!

I bet to disagree with you.Male bankers are stingy because they are economist as well
Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by whitedove1: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
larrymoore: Pls tel dem, why on earth will they see u as their second fathr.
....Its very simple TO ALL THE GUYZ and Boys : IF YOU WANT A GAL TO STOP ASKING YOU FOR WAT HER FATHER CAN'T AFFORD THEN STOP ASKING HER FOR WAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT FROM UR MOTHER..

3 Likes

Re: Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? by Leopantro: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
can you compare them with doctors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing / A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics) / My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.