Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees (15850 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2012
gboss4sure:

This guy is senseless
grin grin grin grin grin maybe yes maybe no time would tell.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2012
blaqoracle: you don't own land, you only own the structure.
wonderful! Am just hearing that today.so what's the different between the land and the structure?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2012
nku5: The man is a deep igbo hater and accomplished chameleon. His most fervent prayer is for there to be violence against igbos in yorubaland so igbos can leave their investments behind

How can you say that ? Have I ever said anything along that line ?

The way you paint me, one would think I hate Igbos for reasons best known to you
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by eduson55(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2012
you are a ...........
fill in the gap.
GotNoBrainsYo: I wash hand comot.

This is a waste of space and time.
I will desist from identifying myself as a Nigerian.
Nigeria is a failed experiment.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by blaqoracle: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2012
hardbody:

With your mentality, Nigeria is doomed. So after building my house in Lag and developing businesses that financially empower Lagosians, it is still a leased property? I knew u were dull, but I underestimated the depression you were operating from
why did you not build your house in aba or owerri.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Lordave: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2012
icon aus: According to Igbo tradition , before you bulid a house in any place or any town be it Bauchi, kano or Onitsha , you MUST first build a good house / mansion in your village thats why in igboland it appears that there is no more villages or bush . So who ever is sayin that east is not developed got it wrong ; that persom has not been in the east .
What type of houses do they build, so building on drainages is development? Most of the shops in Aba are on top gutters. Really short of words.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2012
blaqoracle: why did you not build your house in aba or owerri.
where his investment would be safer.

+ 100000

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Babaofor(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

No I am not blaming Igbos for it, I agreed with eduson that it is unfair and inhuman but my sister I would not deceive you it is what it is ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.

People inculding Igbos don't like when aliens come to their land acquire lots of properties and bring more people in. People don't like it does not mean it is Igbos fault. It is just like that
i don't agree wit u.there is no part of Igbo land where a land u bought legally will be taking from u.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2012
umar2: people just cook up stories, make up fame from rubbish , where are Ur practical proof to backup your claims? , i don't blame you , people like you don't any practical experience of the north . practical risk home work , take a leave to any part of the north spend a few time with them,and you would find real experience of the north, and reason why reasonable igbos would not leave north for anything ....people talk about the north as if is a jungle matching ground for wild animals ...................if you are been paid to assassinate characters get a better jobs

See how your brain functions, take a leave to the north to do wetin, and you meant that all that has been happening in the north with the support of the northerners, I mean the bombings, killings we read in the news paper are all lies abi. No be una fault sha,
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by redsun(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2012
GotNoBrainsYo:
your contribution is irrelevant to the discussion
The matter at hand is why Human life is treated so callously in the North.
The size of Kogi State, The Entire north and the Sout east is not at all relevant.

What they call huge poppulations in the north are clusters of normadic settlements,with handful populationss.

Population census in nigeria is the same as election,full of irregularities.Infact the main purpose of distorted census in nigeria is to uphold perpetually rigged elections.Since the population is unverifiable,accounting for electoral votes are practically impossible.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2012
I just came in now and saw this front page stuff, and it was heartbreaking reading the story. First, no one should deny the genuineness of the story cos its real. It is no secret that an average Islam has a trait of violence in him/her compared to other religions and even pagans. This is evident throughout the world, and this religion further helped to make Hausas an inhumane people with no conscience once there is a disagreement.

It is also no secret that the Igbos are the catalyst of economic and infrastructural development in Nigeria- reason other tribes don't want Nigeria separated cos they know if Igbos leave, their land will be like ancient deserts with only huts.

Someone asked why is it that yorubas and hausas don't build houses in other regions of nigeria that isn't their region? Now ask yourself, how many yorubas own good houses in their own villages and states aside makeshift houses to cover rain and sun? The same is applicable to hausas. But for igbos, they love good houses, money and treasures and when they get it, they don't care to plant it everywhere they go- their villages, cities where they live, and it is because they love peace and hardly think of war or envy other tribes that's why they easily forget the past and still go ahead to build mansions wherever they are.

If all Nigerians can be honest and shun greed and envy, they all ought to commend the Igbos for developing Nigeria and encouraging other tribes to join in nation infrastructural development rather than resorting to envy, greed and unjustified destruction of Igbo properties and lives at any slight disagreement.

But this who thing is simple, if at all you hate Igbos and don't want to see them in your lands, why not let's have a round table meeting of: Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, South-South, Middle Belt and peacefully divide Nigeria into maybe. 5 countries with peace, and then 10yrs later, let's look at the diff. Countries and rate their development? But if you bring this idea up, Hausa man will cry and raise dagger cos he knows without Igbo he is dead, Yoruba man may agree ignorantly just to take over Igbo properties in lagos which they cannot even maintain after years that Igbos leave. S-S will agree, Middle belt is just similar to Hausa.

Please let's be honest to ourselves, Nigeria is not one, let's go our ways peacefully and go worship our Gods in our chosen ways without haven to force our violent religion on others pls

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Babaofor(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2012
faragai24: You people are Lunatic, I called on everyone here to disregard this bunch of lies, they are self appointed people aimed at making a huge destruction to the north. USELESS PEOPLE.
taaaaaa mechie onu gi ebe ahu.anuohia
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by GotNoBrainsYo: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2012
O di egwu o
The level of bad belle when i dey see against Ndigbo tells me that
the situation of Ndigbo is exactly like that of the State of Israel in the Middle East!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by CuntDestroyer: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem: What are the IG, commissioners, President, gov etc doing about this security issue ? angry angry angry

The problem is that when an Igbo person gets to a place buys a land, he/she considers it as her own land but in reality it is a lease land. This is what makes people angry at Igbos. When you live in a place for 20 years and don't think it is necessary to become a full indigene without bring the Igbo culture to the new land, then you are seen as an invading alien rather than a settler in Nigeria context.

plain f00lishness
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2012
Babaofor:
i don't agree wit u.there is no part of Igbo land where a land u bought legally will be taking from u.

Tell them let them hear, is only in lagos I started hearing of omoiles or government taking your land after 99yrs. In igboland once you buy a land it belongs to you and to your desandants forever, I wonder where all this fake rumors are coming from. They should relize that their hating us won't change our culture and pattern of life which stands out among all other regions culture.

#igbosarethebest. If you aint from igbo then stop the jealous and stop hating cause it aint gonna pay u a dime rather na HBP u go de get at the mention of igbos
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2012
Lordave: What type of houses do they build, so building on drainages is development? Most of the shops in Aba are on top gutters. Really short of words.
what are you saying? So are there no houses built on drainages in Lagos which causes flood everytime? Are there no slum settlements in lagos? Why don't you go to the east and see for yourself instead of believing what you see on pictures here on nairaland.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by pitex: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2012
One of d reason why I like Ojukwu is dt he is d man witout fear. He has 4seen d future of Igbo peeps. these was why he called on Igbo peeps to come nd invest in there homeland. It is quiet glaring dt d northerners do not want d Igbo including other tribes. I'm from Edo state and I was so amaze to see my peeps building beautiful houses. I believe dt in due time,many company will come nd invest in my place. I beg Nigerians (non housa) to leave north for doz so called bastards. I don't even know wht they v dt make peeps go there in d first place. Let us all go back to our zone/state nd make it a better place 4 our children. I'm sure dt d housa dt are in support of dis will regret their mistakes in a very short time.

IGBO!!!... u guys shud go and make ur land a better place. Is so bad to see Igbo man who has more dan 6 houses in Lagos not to talk about oda states.

If u believe there is unity in Nigeria, it means u r on a long tin. ask urself dis question,why is it dt 4 doz dt are not yoruba,they find it difficult to rent a house in d west/Lagos. Most landlords in lagos will never rent out their house to u once u are nt a Yoruba man. Let's not help odas to develop there land.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2012
Babaofor:

Ok YES IT IS TRUE and I am aware if it. The question is would you be allowed to buy Land at the first place. NO

If you have been following me, you would observe I have not been on Nairaland for sometime. Reason being a family friend of mine went to Onitsha (The largest market in Africa) and saw a vacancy advert for a shop to rent. Do you know that as soon as he got there they told him that they have just rented the shop out, removed the vacacy advert and when my family friend left he placed it back there.

Now that is evil, tribalistic and very disheartening. This man is an Indigene of Lagos state and has bini ancestry. He told me that he has never felt so bad before in his life. Unlike Port harcourt and other South-south states that are still welcoming.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2012
Alhj. U hate Igbos, stop being afraid to stand for what u want. You are also envious of the igbos around you who own big houses and investments, stop hiding ur Id cos it was evident in ur first post. Tell your people to kindly come out and let's divide nigeria and see if any Igbo would ever come to ur country to build a hut, and if at all any does that by then, u have d ryt to say whatever u please, but for now ur words have no good judgment plz refrain
alj harem:

How can you say that ? Have I ever said anything along that line ?

The way you paint me, one would think I hate Igbos for reasons best known to you
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by blaqoracle: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

Gbammmmm that is the point I am trying to pass across.
federal gov is the owner of the land, the people (indigenes) are the costudian of the land while the squatter (settlers) are simply tenants and they will remain so as long as nigeria remains.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2012
gboss4sure:

Tell them let them hear, is only in lagos I started hearing of omoiles or government taking your land after 99yrs. In igboland once you buy a land it belongs to you and to your desandants forever, I wonder where all this fake rumors are coming from. They should relize that their hating us won't change our culture and pattern of life which stands out among all other regions culture.

#igbosarethebest. If you aint from igbo then stop the jealous and stop hating cause it aint gonna pay u a dime rather na HBP u go de get at the mention of igbos

No my brother You don't get my point. Ok you know what ! If you don't take my word for it, go to Port harcourt and co and give them your own explanation and post their responses here for us to read.

I am just trying to make you know what is going on in the minds of the people and how (if you think at all) you can minimise that and work together.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2012
I pity any igbo man/woman who goes around building houses in hausaland/yourobaland na una sabi ooo.

Go to Aba unpon the bad roads there you will see how houses are been built, old ones torn down and new ones built and all the people building it are people based and doing business in Aba. The worst be say yourobas can't do kpakam to igbos in Lagos, that will be a sucide mission, try it and see.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

Ok YES IT IS TRUE and I am aware if it. The question is would you be allowed to buy Land at the first place. NO

If you have been following me, you would observe I have not been on Nairaland for sometime. Reason being a family friend of mine went to Onitsha (The largest market in Africa) and saw a vacancy advert for a shop to rent. Do you know that as soon as he got there they told him that they have just rented the shop out, removed the vacacy advert and when my family friend left he placed it back there.

Now that is evil, tribalistic and very disheartening. This man is an Indigene of Lagos state and has bini ancestry. He told me that he has never felt so bad before in his life. Unlike Port harcourt and other South-south states that are still welcoming.
so because they didn't let out the shop to him,he is now tribalisitic? Is the same not happening in other states? Na today this kind thing dey happen? If they decide not to give him the shop,is the shop not theirs? Are they not in the position to say who they should let out the shop too?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews: Alhj. U hate Igbos, stop being afraid to stand for what u want. You are also envious of the igbos around you who own big houses and investments, stop hiding ur Id cos it was evident in ur first post. Tell your people to kindly come out and let's divide nigeria and see if any Igbo would ever come to ur country to build a hut, and if at all any does that by then, u have d ryt to say whatever u please, but for now ur words have no good judgment plz refrain

If saying the truth that can save your life and mine is the reason you think I hate Igbos ? Is it not even better if I criticise Igbos than flatter your egos, for what use is that ?

Why not put yourselves in the shoes of the indigenes and try to reason like them so you know the point of view they are coming from.

I have nothing to gain from hating Igbos. I have igbo family member, friends etc You name it. I know Igbo language, culture, custom and way of life. Know how Igbos think and write so what do I have to gain from the hate ?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2012
Even a child can tell dat dis story is a lie.But then agine d level of brain power 4 nairaland,is not dat high.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Lordave: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2012
berem: what are you saying? So are there no houses built on drainages in Lagos which causes flood everytime? Are there no slum settlements in lagos? Why don't you go to the east and see for yourself instead of believing what you see on pictures here on nairaland.
as a matter of fact, I just left Aba and Owerri 5 months ago. So I know exactly what I'm saying.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by CuntDestroyer: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Even a child can tell dat dis story is a lie.But then agine d level of brain power 4 nairaland,is not dat high.

because the northerners practise that religion renowned for peace?

abeg. i have seen with my own eyes in Kaduna the level of barbarity you northern moslems can perpertuate.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2012
berem: so because they didn't let out the shop to him,he is now tribalisitic? Is the same not happening in other states? Na today this kind thing dey happen? If they decide not to give him the shop,is the shop not theirs? Are they not in the position to say who they should let out the shop too?

What is the reason for lying to him that the shop has been taken only for you to rent it out to Igbos alone ? CAN HAUSAS AND YORUBAS DO THE SAME WITHOUT IGBOS COMPLAINING ?

Go to Ladipo, Idumota (Isale eko) etc You see Yorubas, hausas and igbos selling and buying BECAUSE Yorubas are not heavy hearted as to only rent to Igbo people.

You see your mentality ? It is this mentality that MADE South-southerners not trust Igbos and now Yorubas are viewing the same thing they saw. It is not fair for yorubas to see Igbos as brothers and Igbos see them as strangers when the table is turned.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by blaqoracle: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2012
berem: wonderful! Am just hearing that today.so what's the different between the land and the structure?
you can always remove the structure,but you can never remove the land.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2012
...It is more glaring by the day that Igbos are truly Jewish descendants, but then; the God of Israel that vindicated the Jews from the oppressive hands of the Nazis and made Israel a stronger and formidable nation against its Arab haters, will also vindicate Igbos sooner someday; it may not be this decade, it may be, but surely Igbos shall prevail over their enemies, haters and oppressors, wait and see! And for those hating and oppressing innocent Igbos living peacefully in ur lands, God will visit you all in His wrath if you refuse to repent and change!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by LordReed(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem: What are the IG, commissioners, President, gov etc doing about this security issue ? angry angry angry

The problem is that when an Igbo person gets to a place buys a land, he/she considers it as her own land but in reality it is a lease land. This is what makes people angry at Igbos. When you live in a place for 20 years and don't think it is necessary to become a full indigene without bring the Igbo culture to the new land, then you are seen as an invading alien rather than a settler in Nigeria context.

Oh keep quiet with your ignorant yapping! Your very people carry their culture where they go and because the World has embraced freedom of speech and association you are left alone but somebody does the same to you and you play the nonsense sharia card. Please is you don't have any meaning contribution STFU!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

Man stop the freaking lie, I know of 1 hausa man in Ariaria that sells shoe acceosries and also I know another one that sells lex cloths in the same ariaria, so what the pfuck are you trying to say here. I also know one hausa man in that same aba that owns a street shop where in the evening he prepares his suya with chicken meets and igbos stays there eats suya, drinks and the joke and laugh together of which I also visit there anyday am in aba, all this shops are rented to them by igbos. They only thing about them is they don't live in better houses after a days sales they will go back to their camp by express. When you talk of accomodating other tribe, I think igbos takes the 1st Position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere / Osinbajo Condemns Manchester Terrorist Attack / Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.