Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees (15844 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ichidodo: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
CuntDestroyer: Won't the Igbo man be allowed to own a land and property in say England or the U.S.?

It all comes down to the barbaric jealous nature of Nigerians against the Igbos.

The IGBOS COME TO YOUR LAND AND IN NO TIME THEY BECOME SUCCESSFUL.

How many times have I heard the fabolous tale of ritual money to hide your laziness as an excuse of why the Igbos are succesful in whatever they do.

The Igbos are successfully because they are self reliant and not lazy as most of Nigerians.

I recall my first visit to poverty stricken Niger Republic, and when I asked my guide for the Nigerian corner of town so I could get some pepper soup, all the peeps I met were young successful Igbo men who were into spare part trading. Most people even the Igbos I met mistook me for either a north African or fulani/busu dude. I had this female companion who came to the conclusion that since I wasn't a fulani and I was fair skinned and from Nigeria I must be Igbo. She asked me if igbos did rituals for money. I told her I wasn't Igbo and asked her were she got her info from. Thinking it was from nonsense nollywood she shocked me and told me it was from my fellow Nigerians who complained about Igbos. My guess is that the lazy northerners seem to like diverting attention from their poverty and downplaying Igbo success by claiming that every succesful igbo man is either a thief or ritual killer.

ENVY WILL KILL ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THE YERIBAS,U CAN NEVA KEEP THE IGBOMAN DOWN. CAN U SUPPRESS AN INFERNO? MMBAANU!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by SeanDre(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
GotNoBrainsYo: O di egwu o
The level of bad belle when i dey see against Ndigbo tells me that
the situation of Ndigbo is exactly like that of the State of Israel in the Middle East!

Ibos and isrealis,lmkmd, where is the correlation? You know sometimes I wonder if the effects of Nigerian-Biafra war bombings has a genetic effect on Ibos born after the war? Its an hypothesis willing non ibo researchers should look into cuz its amazing the way your thought process works. Most of you have a twisted world view that makes "slowpoking" an alternative way of life.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Some years back when Orji Uzor Kalu was in power,he gave a huge expanse of land to some group of people from a particular ethnic group,that was many years ago.Today that place is full of mountains of plastics and filth,shanks and not a single concrete block with human excreta all over the place,same gesture was extended to them in enugu state,you,ll see that along enugu onitsha road express.same scenario..filth,wooden shanks,feaces..occupiers of these two lands are making millions of naira there on a daily bases.
As im typing this,hausa boys are playing a football match with igbo boys at okpara square enugu,at the end of the day,they all shake hands,go home and meet next sunday.no igbo boy will see hausa as a settler.Most hausas reside at owerri rd in asata enugu,oba street,moore house st in ogui enugu and have been living there since the 70s and have never been either attacked or envied.No Igbo man from enugu and i repeat it..NO IGBO MAN FROM ENUGU WILL ENVY AN HAUSA MAN OR THINK OF ATTACKING HIM.
there have been 2 incidences in the past 10 years where hausa men attacked igbo men.one died as a result of knife wound to the neck..that happened around ugbo okonkwo,new haven enugu in 2002..the hausa man wasnt killed,instead he was handed over to police.another one happened in independence layout,just opposite 360 club.the igbo guy survived and again umaru as he was called was arrested by police.
Theres a man called professor suya around owerri rd close to st. baths anglican church,igbo families go there everyday buying his stuff cos they see him as one of their own,this man will never be touched no matter whats going on up north.
The fact is Igbos are very accommodating,most igbos will befriend hausas and yorubas living in the barracks just to learn their language.
Its a pity people who are not well informed will come here to type rubbish,personally i went to sch with hausas and yorubas whose parents were serving in either the police or army and we had very codial relationship.
we learnt from each other.

What is happening in other parts of the country is very unfortunate especially the north.I,ve never seen or heard of an igbo landlord who insults his host because he owns a building.This is just the result of sitting all day infront of computer reading some nonsense from someone who might not even be igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Dnistelro: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

My point is that

1. We do not have a government or any form of security in this nation to protect the lifes of her citizens

2. Important* Looking to why Igbos make themselves the annoying people of a region. This reason lies in the fact that when an Igbo man buys a landed property, he sees it as his own castle and every thing money can solve. In reality the indigenes of the region see it as a leased property to be returned to them in future years. This was the problem South-southerners have with Igbos.

My suggestion is for an smart Igbo man to go back to the east, invest there and live there with his family with occasions when he stays in Abuja and or buys properties in Lagos if he so wishes. Lagos and Abuja are the only places in Nigeria outside your region, you can be grantee your landed property would NEVER be a taken from you by miscreates

shaarap man, from your words you are among those that use to kill igbos in the north, i hate you man.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
What are the IG, commissioners, President, gov etc doing about this security issue ?

The problem is that when an Igbo person gets to a place buys a land, he/she considers it as her own land but in reality it is a lease land. This is what makes people angry at Igbos. When you live in a place for 20 years and don't think it is necessary to become a full indigene without bring the Igbo culture to the new land, then you are seen as an invading alien rather than a settler in Nigeria context.

@al haram......... I read your previous post that why Igbos are killed in the north is because they fail to assimilate in the society, after a long period of time.....

That is an unwise conclusion to make........ How a man displays his culture or identity in another man's territory should entirely be his right. Any infringement on that right is human right abuse.

Assimilation should work both ways.... If I find Igbos, Muslims, Jews, etc in my community, I should also be ready to accept the diversity they would bring along to my community. The moment you are uncomfortable with 'visitors' in your midst, tell them to leave in a humane manner or pull out the union called Nigeria.

@alj Haram, the people you should be condemning here are blood-thirsty vampires and barbaric humans that are killing women and kids. Try put your mums, sisters, and children(if you have any) in their shoes and see if that helps your sense of judgement.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ANALIST: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
The issue here is not where one should live but all Nigerians should be able to live and enjoy all the benefits of Nigerian riights anywhere;North,South,East Or West. This is the most fundamental and obligation of every government.
Let's live and grow together.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

Ok YES IT IS TRUE and I am aware if it. The question is would you be allowed to buy Land at the first place. NO

If you have been following me, you would observe I have not been on Nairaland for sometime. Reason being a family friend of mine went to Onitsha (The largest market in Africa) and saw a vacancy advert for a shop to rent. Do you know that as soon as he got there they told him that they have just rented the shop out, removed the vacacy advert and when my family friend left he placed it back there.

Now that is evil, tribalistic and very disheartening. This man is an Indigene of Lagos state and has bini ancestry. He told me that he has never felt so bad before in his life. Unlike Port harcourt and other South-south states that are still welcoming.

Like i said,you are not making any sense in your posts,Thanks anyway for telling igbos to go back and invest in their state of origins,i hope those concerned are reading your post,unfortunately most people do not know about the existence of nairaland or havent the time to worry about stuffs here.

so you mean you have not been on nairaland because of the reasons you stated above?i smh.If you are being honest there,i,ll advice you to go into another hibernation.it will do you a lot of good.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by akpumping7720(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
@Dailynews.
Pls mind d way u insult d yorubas. Are u alright at all? What is d meanin of dat rubbish dat d yorubas wil takeover d mansions left behind by d igbos. When did civilization got to igboland, dat dey now begin to own better structures, or didn't ur grandfather told u dat civilization in Nigeria started in yorubaland. Didn't pa Awo returned Ojukwu's property afta d civil war. Wen ur grandfathers were sleepin in mud houses then d yorubas have been sleepin in modern houses. Dude, mind ur comment concernin d yorubas or else i open d history bk 4 u and present facts nd figures.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ogtavia(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

My point is that

1. We do not have a government or any form of security in this nation to protect the lifes of her citizens

2. Important* Looking to why Igbos make themselves the annoying people of a region. This reason lies in the fact that when an Igbo man buys a landed property, he sees it as his own castle and every thing money can solve. In reality the indigenes of the region see it as a leased property to be returned to them in future years. This was the problem South-southerners have with Igbos.

My suggestion is for an smart Igbo man to go back to the east, invest there and live there with his family with occasions when he stays in Abuja and or buys properties in Lagos if he so wishes. Lagos and Abuja are the only places in Nigeria outside your region, you can be grantee your landed property would NEVER be a taken from you by miscreates

why are you talking like this..if not for geographical location and ethnic identities..no land belongs to anybody except the one owned by virtue of family ownership,purchase,gift or like you said ''lease''.it is the height of illiteracy,ignorance,insanity and wicknedness for any man to kill another because he is living on a land he bought with his money in a so called ''another man's land''.pls mr man dont talk this way.the hausas killing other people in the North dont they travel or have members of their families in other states like the southeast,south west or south south?if these people should retaliate do u think they can withstand the heat..maybe they want another civil war..btw even if they must kill oh..must the slaughter..they are really terrible and wicked human beings..
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by pitex: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=ANALIST]The issue here is not where one should live but all Nigerians should be able to live and enjoy all the benefits of Nigerian riights anywhere;North,South,East Or West. This is the most fundamental and obligation of every government.
Let's live and grow together.

U r from which state? Cuz it seems u don't know wht z happening in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
@Alhaji haram,

I want to take your views/posts with a pinch of salt because i know you do not speak for the whole Nupe/yoruba/urhobo that you claim to belong to but on the other hand they are too sensitive to ignore when i read posts from the odua part of your family.I hope my igbo brethren are reading all these tales by moonlight from nairaland cos it,ll help them to sleep better.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by rareman(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thanks alj harem, I must say I love the way this thread is going though just read the 1st page, sure maturity seams to be creeping into the forum. To the topic I thinK government has to play thekir role by de centralising a lot of things. Opening up the east for business. Airport, seaport, and some of this government parastatals can help maKe the igbos seat at home and develop the area
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by DarkFive: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:
The problem is that when an Igbo person gets to a place buys a land, he/she considers it as her own land but in reality it is a lease land. This is what makes people angry at Igbos. When you live in a place for 20 years and don't think it is necessary to become a full indigene without bring the Igbo culture to the new land, then you are seen as an invading alien rather than a settler in Nigeria context.

this can only come from a sick mind.have u Eva bin to the north?its clear u r ignorant of the fact that the Boko guys harm even hausA Christians so its not bout tribe .trust me I served in kano.in camp you are warned bout the indigenes being extreme,thread wit caution is advice from military,it had nothing to do wit tribe.so please stop talking from ur anuse.hav u even bin to the north.am not talking Abuja or watching on CNN
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ikeyman00(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thanks alj harem, I must say I love the way this thread is going though just read the 1st page, sure maturity seams to be creeping into the forum. To the topic I thinK government has to play thekir role by de centralising a lot of things. Opening up the east for business. Airport, seaport, and some of this government parastatals can help maKe the igbos seat at home and develop the area
^^^^ WAT maturity u talking about

what u see in this thread is a serious truth they love to hate

thats the reason they aint comment yet.cuz they are left to scratching the yeye brainless self
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by cowtail: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
malele: Seriously I don't know how else to talk to my igbo brodas.
How can we go outside ur house and feel comfortable in someone else house with the current structure on ground in 9ja.
Go to north , southwest (lekki) you see them building all sort of mansion while dey have nothing at home.
Seriously we have to start thinking o
there must be something wrong at the home front that makes them prefer to build mansions outside while having nothing at home... Identify what this something is and address it first.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by DarkFive: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
To think most of us are educated,yet live with so much hate.how can we be so myopic to tribalize Bh attacks.have we 4gotten when the attacks were targeted att lagos
Ty
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
@ Those Igbos insulting me, all I can do is pity you all as it shows you are not thinking at all with brains ( Sorry for the insult)

Now listen and thiiinnnnnnkkkkkk !!!! Does it make sense I mean any sense for me to go an live in an unstable place ? Does it even as an indigene ? NO Now you as a non-indigene think it is alright to live there and hope for protect. IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

STRANGERS ARE ATTACKED FIRST IN ANY LAND BEFORE THE INDIGENES. STRANGERS ARE FAULTED FIRST

I repeat myself only if you listen to me. I have not been around on Nairaland for sometime now because I travelled and I KNOW THE MENTALITY OF SOUTH-SOUTHERNERS on Igbos. If South-southerners feel that way then think of how The SW and North would feel ?

I am a friend of the Igbos even though we have our differences on the biafra issue. I can NEVER EVER MIS-ADVICE THE IGBOS. It is not a matter of Alj harem but of matter of wisdom here. My state of origin has the LARGEST NUMBER OF NON-INDIGENES IN AFRICA (Lagos). I know what lagosians (Yoruba and bini) think of Igbos and I know there limitations. Spent sometime in the north and Know what they think of Igbos and limitations. Same with the south-south.

Trust me all these groups don't hate igbos as some of you would think. Boko haram is a different case, it give some people the opportunity to carry out there evil intent. Boko haram is not a Muslim thing but I AM STARTING TO THINK IT IS POLITICAL.

Why would any reasonable body not to talk of an Igbo man lose his life for a piece of lease land ? It makes no sense. With life there is hope so they say. Majority of the people talking here are in dispora and don't understand

Now I am not saying only stay in your region but PLEASE don't invest your money in any state that you are not grantee your safety and that of your family. Even Northerners are leaving the north and moving to Abuja and environs.

Why would I use Nairaland jokes and comments to cloud my reasoning ? Do you think I enjoy reading stories about avoidable deaths ? It is very sad and that is why I am trying to sensitise the Nigerians people on the issues on ground and how to relate with indigenes.

It is not only in Nigeria this happen but all over the whole. All we can do is pray this animosity to each other stop soon.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
obo_man:
@al haram......... I read your previous post that why Igbos are killed in the north is because they fail to assimilate in the society, after a long period of time.....

That is an unwise conclusion to make........ How a man displays his culture or identity in another man's territory should entirely be his right. Any infringement on that right is human right abuse.

Assimilation should work both ways.... If I find Igbos, Muslims, Jews, etc in my community, I should also be ready to accept the diversity they would bring along to my community. The moment you are uncomfortable with 'visitors' in your midst, tell them to leave in a humane manner or pull out the union called Nigeria.

@alj Haram, the people you should be condemning here are blood-thirsty vampires and barbaric humans that are killing women and kids. Try put your mums, sisters, and children(if you have any) in their shoes and see if that helps your sense of judgement.

I understand your sentiment my brother and I have addressed it (berem made the same) but we cannot erase the reality on ground.

Yes it is wicked and evil for someone's hard earn sweat be taken from him just because he is from another land but that is the mentality of people NOT ONLY IN NIGERIA.

I have given examples of such happenings. In as much as I do not support such, it is good to open the eyes of our igbo brothers and sisters on the minds of the people. Now the question is What decision would they take to have better relationships with those people.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
CyberG:

Stop speaking g for the entire Lagos or Abuja, it is the ancestral land of some people. They may be more sophisticated than other places but that does not mean they can't do worse. When ibhoes overrun their mouth or Nigeria breaks up, they will get worse than they are getting right now in the north.

BTW stop sucking up to all these ibhoe tribalists, they are genetically ungracious and will only make fun of you.

I kinda regret telling them the truth as I know they would not take it with easy hands. I just spoke to some SEerners on Nigeria politics and noticed that they have an ideology with Nigeria might not be ripe for.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
abeg yorubaland need border control
before these okoro returnees from ala-hausa
start flocking to yorubaland.

okoros omo-Igbo, yoruba land don dey congested
make una stay for alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by abouzaid: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
I'm igbo and living in d north and i'm highly annoyed that many igbos in d north have grown cold towards their homeland cos of d easier life they enjoy here. I can't understand why they should invest most of their profits here or fail to take their children home to continue their education. Some of them who are ashamed of going home due to their wasting d most important parts of their lives here will start telling lies to other tribes as reason they are not visiting their village. This problem is most visible among ppl from imo and abia states. A very junior female colleague at work who is an edo woman married to an abia man told me a story some months ago. She said that since she married her husband almost 2 decades ago, they have not gone to the mans village. Even d children don't know their village though they all speak good central igbo. So 2yrs ago, she told the man that they have to visit his village during the school long vacation but the man claimed his ppl will poison them once they reach d village. D wife refused saying instead that the man should simplely say he is not financially upto date as he would wish to before making d journey home. The woman finally visited with her children alone and spent more than 2 months. She told me that the husband family especially d mother was very nice to them and provided them with everything they need. The family was also not happy with the man for being an old efulefu( the man did not even bother to visit). The woman told me that this have proved to her that any igbo giving reasons not to go home is a plain liar. The only property i have here in d north that is upto 10k is my laptop. Every other kobo i make goes home to the east. I will always love anambra ppl for remembering home whenever they start making money elsewhere.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by niggadee(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

Certainly it is only not fair but very inhuman but that is how the world works especially if their land is valued.

Yorubas would NOT AND NEVER DO THAT TO THE IGBOS and you know it. Rather they would work around it.
yoruba race are too advance for ethnic&religion violence. we are pragmatic and tolerant about religious differences.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
Alh_harem is truly a chameleonic character lmao. You talk from both sides of your mouth, bro bro.

How dare you say Lagos belongs to Yoruba and Benin? Saying that means Benin land also belongs to the Yorubas because the Ife throne is older than the Benin throne, which means the Oba of Benin has Yoruba ancestry.

Stop playing games, boy.

PS: I'm not from Lagos, I'm just setting the records straight.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Refugees in their own country smfh.

Nigeria is truly Niger-ia - Niger-area - Nigger-area and the name itself epitomises everything wrong with the country. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by pazienza(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Few days ago,on my way from aba to enugu,when we passed through lokpanta,everyone in the public bus was lamenting about the wickedness of those hausa people stationed at lokpanta,people were not happy that despite the fact that those northerners make millions of naira from their cow rearing, selling and transport business there, they have not deemed it fit to build any physical infrastructure there.

The land in question was given to them by orji uzor kalu when he was the governor of abia state. But go to that land today,all you'll see are small houses built with zinc and wood,and the whole place has been turned to eyesore by heaps of dirts,ranging from cow dung to sugar cane left overs,plastic bottles and pure water satchets. They have vowed not to build any infrastructure there.

What every igboman in that public transport bus wanted was for those 'hausa' people to build good houses there,establish good trading activities there,attract banks,create employment opportunities for the indigenes of that area,and increase the value of land in lokpanta. This is the mentality of all igbo persons,and you see them doing exactly the same when they go to other people's land.

But from what i see in this thread,it seems like the ideology of ebe onye bi ka ona awachi( you should take good care of wherever u r living) of an igboman is in conflict with that of other nigerians,it seems nigerians would be happier if igbos resort to the kind of behaviour those 'hausa' people are exhibiting at lokpanta, what a country!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Ikwerefistson: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
eduson55: [center]Boko Haram ceasefire: It’s plot to kill more Igbo –Returnees

•Returnees recall horror tales •‘I saw family of 4 wiped out’
•‘I saw a pregnant woman disemboweled, her baby’s head cut off’
•‘I’ll never go back to the North’

The he recent ceasefire by the Boko Haram Islamic sect is nothing but a plot to kill more Igbos, according to a returnee. One of the returnees, who spoke with Sunday Sun, Mrs. Blessing Aniekwe, from Mbaitolu in Imo State, dismissed the possibility of returning to Kano, where she was living with her family before they were evacuated.

According to Mrs. Aniekwe, a widow and petty trader in one of the markets in Kano, the security of Ndigbo at a time became a very expensive thing as the hoodlums were going round different compounds, killing and maiming defenseless Ndigbo, including women and children, adding that nothing will ever make her return to the North. “It is only a person that did not witness what happened in Kano that can say he or she would return there because of a mere proposal of ceasefire. You don’t know these people, they hate Ndigbo a lot, it may be a plot to lure us back and finish us.”

Mrs. Aniekwe, who painted a picture of an Igbo family of four that was wiped out in a day by the Almajirais, who concealed a bomb in a cellophane bag and put it under the vehicle of the deceased who had prepared to leave Kano for the East, said she will not weep for any person killed in any part of the North by members of the Boko Haram. “If I tell you what I saw in Kano, I am sure it will spark off riot here in Onitsha, because at a time, we noticed that even your newspaper began to douse the tension because, if you paper had reported the whole thing as it happened, my brother, there will be no peace in Nigeria.

And you people have started again to ask if we are willing to go back there, anybody that wants to go is free to do so, but I will not cry for any Igbo killed in the North.” Also reacting, another returnee, Mrs. Pricilla Nekwa, also from Mbaitolu, Imo State, called on the Igbo leadership to help some women and children trapped in different parts of Kano and other parts of the North to come home instead of talking about going back. “When we heard about the free bus, many of us trooped out from different locations to board this luxury bus, but because of the number, it could not accommodate everybody at that time, even as I had to drop two of my children, but I later brought them home.

So, it is no longer an issue of returning to Kano.” Yet another returnee, Mrs. Elizabeth Echeta, said: “I am from Owerri, I lived at No. 2, Stadium Road, which is very close to Bombai, the place they threw the first bomb. I was sick on that day and remained indoors until I heard the sound of explosion and people living in the compound started running for help, but what they, Hausa people, did was to wait for anybody to come out and they slaughtered him. Many people were slaughtered that day. Even Almajirais, who loved to watch Ndigbo being killed, were also affected by that bomb.

“I have been living there for more than 20 years and I watched them slaughter a pregnant woman. They opened her womb, removed the baby and cut the baby’s head and killed the woman on the spot. So, my experience in Kano is that of horror and I don’t always like to recount it, please. I am like a useless person here, because I am stranded and confused and many of our people are still stranded in Kano. via DAILYSUN[/center]
d ibos in nija re d most patriotic tribe in nija.despite everytn done 2dm during nd afta d war d ibos stl inhabite every noks of nija 2dy extent dat any vilage in nija u dnt fnd an ibo man is nt habitable.nd yet sm pepl mis undastnd ds rare act of patriotism 4 stupidity.d ibos hs contributd 2d suces of every tribe 2dy dy develop wer ever dy are wic d yoruba or hausa wil neva do.bt instead wen muhamd is insultd in denmark dy atak an ibo mans shop,wen dy lose electn iboman wen dy dnt fed wel ibo man.bt my warng 2nija is dat wat i hate abot d ibos is dat dy dnt knw hw 2 do tins in a smal scale.ashawo startd frm d north bt ibos do am pas,ocultism startd by yoruba 2dy ibo do am pas,ritual startd by yoruba 2dy ibos re gud contends,yorubas nd bini startd armd robery,419,nd drug pushng 2dy ibo no kary last,kidnapng startd by nija delta 2dy ibo get gold medal.nw hausas re championing riot nd tribal kilng may god purnish any regon dat wil decler war wen ibo stat.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
pazienza:
What every igboman in that public transport bus wanted was for those 'hausa' people to build good houses there,establish good trading activities there,attract banks,create employment opportunities for the indigenes of that area,and increase the value of land in lokpanta. This is the mentality of all igbo persons,and you see them doing exactly the same when they go to other people's land.

But from what i see in these thread,it seems like the ideology of ebe onye bi ka ona awachi( you should take good care of wherever u r living) of an igboman is in conflict with that of other nigerians,it seems nigerians would be happier if igbos resort to the kind of behaviour those 'hausa' people are exhibiting at lokpanta, what a country! angryFew days ago,on my way from aba to enugu,when we passed through lokpanta,everyone in the public bus was lamenting about the wickedness of those hausa people stationed at lokpanta,people were not happy that despite the fact that those northerners make millions of naira from their cow rearing, selling and transport business there, they have not deemed it fit to build any physical infrastructure there.

Kudos to Hausa people. It shows that the average hausa man is more intelligent than the average Igbo man, and he understands that Nigeria is a tribalised society and your ancestral/region is your REAL home.

Igbos are gypsies and to be honest I'm surprised that Igbos don't go around in caravans lol.

Perhaps, Igbos need to start looking towards the Indian Subcontinent(where the Romani/gypsy people came from) as their ancestral land. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
Are Igbos gypsies/romanis or Jews?

It seems Igbos have more in common with both gypsies and Jews than other Nigerian ethnic groups.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Chicagok4(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
[b][/b]GOD what is happening
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Ikwerefistson: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem: What are the IG, commissioners, President, gov etc doing about this security issue ? angry angry angry

and funy enuf if nija feels d ibos re dia problm alow dm go
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by bittyend(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Who are Igbos?

Igbos have the same temperament as the Jews(not the real hebrews, the modern day ashkenazi and khazan Jews who converted to the hebrew faith in the 10th century), and the same way of life as the Romani(gypsy) people.

We need to start connecting the dots to find out where Igbos really came from.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by pitex: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
[quote author=looplat]abeg yorubaland need border control
before these okoro returnees from ala-hausa
start flocking to yorubaland.

okoros omo-Igbo, yoruba land don dey congested
make una stay for alaigbo.

U nd ur frustrated generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar / Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M / Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.