Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees (15843 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by 9javoice1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
my humble question to alj harem as a fulani man he is:

1)between igbo and hausa/fulani which of them do you think a middle beltan will like to call neighbour?
2)between igbo and hausa/fulani which of them do you think a yoruba man will lease land to and expect developement ?
3)between igbo and hausa/fulani who have contributed to our national development and who has worked for its failure?
4)a Nigeria without igbos, or a nigeria without yorubas, or a nigeria without hausa fulani which of them do you think minorities will vote?
5)without federal handout which of the 3 major tribes will not survive poverty?
6)why is the kidnappers from the SE/SS are not targeting innocent nigerian from other tribes, but boko boys do?
7)why there are no killings of other tribes in the east when OUK/OJUKWU lost to OBJ, but when Buhari lost to GEJ your brothers go on killing sprew.

do you think other tribes are not taking record. my advice to you as a person is to continue attaching yourself to yorubas because i see no future for fulanis in no distant time from now.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by 9javoice1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Note: in everything under the sun there is an appointed time, what kills a man mostly is that thing he believe he has conquered.

for those yorubas laughing at igbos in our predicament should not forget that failure is a part of success.

there is always two ways to attract a curse, one is by hurting the innocent, two is by laughing at the innocent when an evil man hurts him.

there is always two ways to get to the top, one is by becoming better than your top opponent, two is when your top opponent loses his form and grip.

there is no end until there is an end, all hope is not lost. how things changes fast.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by iconaus: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
engineerd: Gosh i detest these Igbos with a passion!!!! My God!!!!!Ugly smelly grotesquely large nosed cannibals. Always whining like biatches.

U gona die one day if u continue to hate igbos because they are on the move and will continue to progress
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by 9javoice1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
[b]
Boko Haram ceasefire: It’s plot to kill more Igbo –Returnees

•Returnees recall horror tales •‘I saw family of 4 wiped out’
•‘I saw a pregnant woman disemboweled, her baby’s head cut off’
•‘I’ll never go back to the North’

The he recent ceasefire by the Boko Haram Islamic sect is nothing but a plot to kill more Igbos, according to a returnee. One of the returnees, who spoke with Sunday Sun, Mrs. Blessing Aniekwe, from Mbaitolu in Imo State, dismissed the possibility of returning to Kano, where she was living with her family before they were evacuated.

According to Mrs. Aniekwe, a widow and petty trader in one of the markets in Kano, the security of Ndigbo at a time became a very expensive thing as the hoodlums were going round different compounds, killing and maiming defenseless Ndigbo, including women and children, adding that nothing will ever make her return to the North. “It is only a person that did not witness what happened in Kano that can say he or she would return there because of a mere proposal of ceasefire. You don’t know these people, they hate Ndigbo a lot, it may be a plot to lure us back and finish us.”

Mrs. Aniekwe, who painted a picture of an Igbo family of four that was wiped out in a day by the Almajirais, who concealed a bomb in a cellophane bag and put it under the vehicle of the deceased who had prepared to leave Kano for the East, said she will not weep for any person killed in any part of the North by members of the Boko Haram. “If I tell you what I saw in Kano, I am sure it will spark off riot here in Onitsha, because at a time, we noticed that even your newspaper began to douse the tension because, if you paper had reported the whole thing as it happened, my brother, there will be no peace in Nigeria.

And you people have started again to ask if we are willing to go back there, anybody that wants to go is free to do so, but I will not cry for any Igbo killed in the North.” Also reacting, another returnee, Mrs. Pricilla Nekwa, also from Mbaitolu, Imo State, called on the Igbo leadership to help some women and children trapped in different parts of Kano and other parts of the North to come home instead of talking about going back. “When we heard about the free bus, many of us trooped out from different locations to board this luxury bus, but because of the number, it could not accommodate everybody at that time, even as I had to drop two of my children, but I later brought them home.

So, it is no longer an issue of returning to Kano.” Yet another returnee, Mrs. Elizabeth Echeta, said: “I am from Owerri, I lived at No. 2, Stadium Road, which is very close to Bombai, the place they threw the first bomb. I was sick on that day and remained indoors until I heard the sound of explosion and people living in the compound started running for help, but what they, Hausa people, did was to wait for anybody to come out and they slaughtered him. Many people were slaughtered that day. Even Almajirais, who loved to watch Ndigbo being killed, were also affected by that bomb.

“I have been living there for more than 20 years and I watched them slaughter a pregnant woman. They opened her womb, removed the baby and cut the baby’s head and killed the woman on the spot. So, my experience in Kano is that of horror and I don’t always like to recount it, please. I am like a useless person here, because I am stranded and confused and many of our people are still stranded in Kano. via DAILYSUN
[/b]
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by 9javoice1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
I have been living there for more than 20 years and I watched them slaughter a pregnant woman. They opened her womb, removed the baby and cut the baby’s head and killed the woman on the spot. So, my experience in Kano is that of horror and I don’t always like to recount it, please. I am like a useless person here, because I am stranded and confused and many of our people are still stranded in Kano. via DAILYSUN
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by blaqoracle: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Classicalman: You see the average thinking of an Hausa-fulani man? So if i stay in a place for 30years i am still considered an outsider because i refuse to convert to islam? Yet your arab brothers migrate and live in europe and are accorded full citizenship status?
why would you stay in my place if you are not homeless
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by damoobaba: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
alj harem:

No I am not blaming Igbos for it, I agreed with eduson that it is unfair and inhuman but my sister I would not deceive you it is what it is ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.

People inculding Igbos don't like when aliens come to their land acquire lots of properties and bring more people in. People don't like it does not mean it is Igbos fault. It is just like that
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by aljharem(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
@ 9ja voice, I think I was wrong to have advice Igbos still thinking of going to hostile territories. It is not a matter of Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and Igbo but a matter of security.

I am done explaining myself. Somethings are better experienced rather than listening to advice.

I hope you would go to Yobe (Fika) next week for business since you bought a house there.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by Wadeoye(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
icon aus: According to Igbo tradition , before you bulid a house in any place or any town be it Bauchi, kano or Onitsha , you MUST first build a good house / mansion in your village thats why in igboland it appears that there is no more villages or bush . So who ever is sayin that east is not developed got it wrong ; that persom has not been in the east . Aku ruo uno meaning wealth gets home first . Whenever ever you buy a land it becomes urs any where in the world . Re we not one Nigeria ? Dancote, Adenuga and others have property all over nigeria , does it mean that they are leased ? What is the essence of one Nigeria? Hausas and yorubas are shouting one nigeria but in principles they are not living that one nigeria instead it is the igbos that actually live one Nigeria. That depicts that Hausas and yorubas are shouting one nigeria because they gain from Nigeria( reaping where they did not sow) but inwardly or inherently they dont beleive in one Nigeria hence why can we divide the country peacefully .

Then post some pictures of the small Dubai in Igboland...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by tomakint: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
icon aus:

U gona die one day if u continue to hate igbos because they are on the move and will continue to progress
I endorse that and I extend it to other haters in the house. I have realised that 'a fault-finder will never see his or her many faults'. Indeed, Igbos are flourishing!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by remzytimer: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Who is begging them to stop, after sending thousands to their untimely death.... Let Buhari and his guyz do their worst....if God is not hurrying at bringing them to justice the innocent bloods of our FATHERS,MOTHERS and beloved ones whome u killed will fetch them all that has hand in it and they will never know peace untill justice is done AND TO FG AND ALL NIGERIANS SAY NO TO DIALOG WITH TERRORISM, IF DONE' MANY MORE AROUSE IN THE FUTURE!!!
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by ikeyman00(m): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
@@@@
9ja voice(m): 8:43pm
my humble question to alj harem as a fulani man he is:

1)between igbo and hausa/fulani which of them do you think a middle beltan will like to call neighbour?
2)between igbo and hausa/fulani which of them do you think a yoruba man will lease land to and expect developement ?
3)between igbo and hausa/fulani who have contributed to our national development and who has worked for its failure?
4)a Nigeria without igbos, or a nigeria without yorubas, or a nigeria without hausa fulani which of them do you think minorities will vote?
6)why is the kidnappers from the SE/SS are not targeting innocent nigerian from other tribes, but boko boys do?
7)why there are no killings of other tribes in the east when OUK/OJUKWU lost to OBJ, but when Buhari lost to GEJ your brothers go on killing sprew.

do you think other tribes are not taking record. my advice to you as a person is to continue attaching yourself to yorubas because i see no future for fulanis in no distant time from now.

alj boko harem
over to u?

u need glasses?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by cjrane: 2:09am On Nov 05, 2012
The English proverb says ; "Fool me once, shame on you,fool me again shame on me"
The Igbo proverb says ; "The same stick should not blind your eyes twice"

Let those who have ears listen and hear. Those people who wish to go back and get butchered like goats and pigs in northern nigeria can very well do so. Just bear full responsibility for your foolish decision.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by cfours: 4:37am On Nov 05, 2012
My point is that

1. We do not have a government or any form of security in this nation to protect the lifes of her citizens

2. Important* Looking to why Igbos make themselves the annoying people of a region. This reason lies in the fact that when an Igbo man buys a landed property, he sees it as his own castle and every thing money can solve. In reality the indigenes of the region see it as a leased property to be returned to them in future years. This was the problem South-southerners have with Igbos.

My suggestion is for an smart Igbo man to go back to the east, invest there and live there with his family with occasions when he stays in Abuja and or buys properties in Lagos if he so wishes. Lagos and Abuja are the only places in Nigeria outside your region, you can be grantee your landed property would NEVER be a taken from you by miscreates

Great comment!
But the question is: why are igbos so afraid to settle in their own region?!
Imagine the topic title. "returnees." Why return to such a dangerous place? Do you even cherish your life?
They go around acting like refugees and expect people not to treat them like refugees.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by cfours: 4:56am On Nov 05, 2012

Bro,its even worse with Igbo people,you hardly hear of other tribes settling down i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ their region because they are not accomodating at all,very hostile.even when they settle among other tribes,they want to claim ownership of the area after some time,yet when the same treatment íڪ metted on them somewhere else else,they come out to cry wolf.Ethnic bigots.imagine igbos telling Fashola before 2011 elections that they wouldn't vote him unless he makes an agreement with them that he will have more Igbos i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ his cabinet if he gets elected.Lagos na their village?

Another great comment.
very ridiculous. and it's a symptom of Grandiose delusions.
the cat looks at itself in the mirror and sees a lion. hahaha sorry but everyone sees you just as you are AND will treat you just as you are.
We are not going to line up to lick your feet or give you special privileges just for being igbo. call it victimization or whatever you wish but...just face reality for once. grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by 9javoice1(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2012
@c.fours:
Great comment!
But the question is: why are igbos so afraid to settle in their own region?!
Imagine the topic title. "returnees." Why return to such a dangerous place? Do you even cherish your life?
They go around acting like refugees and expect people not to treat them like refugees.

Good question;
1) bcuz they are mostly traders, and every trader wants a less competetive market.
2) bcuz igbos practice what they preach, if they preach unity they do it.
unlike hausa/fulani and yoruba which preach unity and yet practice division.
3) bcuz igbos lovely people and every lovely person dont go about fearful but and evil person(yoruba/hausa/fulani) are always afraid to go out.
4) bcuz igbos are good people they always like to give back to a society they profited from.
that is why the igbos are planning to build ultra moder market in south africa.
a nation they profited from they are now giving back good things.

Now lets turn the table:
the hausa/fulani never buy a land outside their region except lagos. why?
all they get is free land which they can never develope till next donkey years. is that what nigeria want?

the yorubas can never contribute in your economy no mater how much they gain from there instead they bank the money abraod,
is that fair? is that what minorities want?
ask the bayelsa,akwaibom and rivers people to verify.

black man loves not good people, they choose hating him because of the lies fed him against the good but time shall tell.
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by lagcity(m): 6:45am On Nov 05, 2012
9ja voice: my humble question to alj harem as a fulani man he is:

buahaha! my guy, u don drink the koolaid. alj harem is no Fulani, he is a bloody Awori grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by cfours: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2012
9ja voice:

Good question;
1) bcuz they are mostly traders, and every trader wants a less competetive market.
2) bcuz igbos practice what they preach, if they preach unity they do it.
unlike hausa/fulani and yoruba which preach unity and yet practice division.
3) bcuz igbos lovely people and every lovely person dont go about fearful but and evil person(yoruba/hausa/fulani) are always afraid to go out.
4) bcuz igbos are good people they always like to give back to a society they profited from.
that is why the igbos are planning to build ultra moder market in south africa.
a nation they profited from they are now giving back good things.

black man loves not good people, they choose hating him because of the lies fed him against the good but time shall tell.

You are very dependent on others for your well being. Even to the point of depending on your enemies for life. Free yourself and stop living like a parasite. geez. I thought that was common sense. Maybe you need to diversify your occupation. Trading isn't working too well for you, find other occupations where your life won't be too much at risk.

ex. The South Africans are killing and deporting you left and right and here you are talking about how you want to build ultra modern market there to give back to them. They don't want your market. they want you OUT of their country. isn't that obvious?
it has nothing to do with whether you are good or not. They just don't want you. they're clearly not interested in your self-righteousness or "goodness."

see this topic for example. isn't it senseless that igbos are returning to Boko Haram areas?
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by cfours: 5:22am On Nov 06, 2012
cjrane: The English proverb says ; "Fool me once, shame on you,fool me again shame on me"
The Igbo proverb says ; "The same stick should not blind your eyes twice"

Let those who have ears listen and hear. Those people who wish to go back and get butchered like goats and pigs in northern nigeria can very well do so. Just bear full responsibility for your foolish decision.

But these people do not have ears.
History shows that they do not have eyes nor ears. lol
Re: Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees by oyatz(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2017
Must you bring Yoruba to ALL your problems and every discussion affecting your tribe?
Why don't you always mention Ijaws, TIVS ,Nupe or Kanuri?
Can't you argue your case without mentioning Yoruba?
eduson55:
come to think of it,so igbo's have been banned from a part of Nigeria which they claim is one?
its not fair oo.
maybe tomorrow,Yoruba's will start theirs and we still hover around calling ourselves Nigerians where as we have been
literally and politically deprived of the nationality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Indicts Okonjo-iweala, Says Her Memo Caused N1.7tn Revenue Loss / House Of Representatives Holds Valedictory Session. / Ojogbane Adegbe Explains His Role In N10b Gift For PDP Chiefs- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.