₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,282,062 members, 5,003,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2019 at 09:24 AM

Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? (7181 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by blogger10(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: The truth is that humans face problems, but the female specie face more problems than the male. You can judge from history and the stigmatization and the rights denied some specie of human simply because they are female.

Unless you wanna argue for arguing sake. It is easier being a male, than a female!
Then how can some one now come and say there is no basis for comparison
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

Then how can some one now come and say there is no basis for comparison
The person must either be too lazy to think or too eager to join a band wagon. . .
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

If that's the way you go about making baseless conclusions then one can never have a healthy arguement.
We all know that there are exceptions, but that's just what they are-exceptions...that doesn't mean we shouldn't be rational and say there is no way to tell. Other people have some real valid points up there to proove their cases, so if you have non just let us know and stop generalizing
Now this is for you and whoever liked your comment:
First of all, this topic reminds me of something kids in elementary and junior high school will ask because they are still fascinated by the changes they're experiencing from puberty and would love to think they're having a harder time just to feel special and grown.

Dude, u and d fool that liked ur comment are too dumb to see that my post wasn't a conclusion but detecting a huge flaw in d direction in which ur argument is leading. As humans in general there are different stages, expectations and individual experiences we go through rit?? Different backgrounds, life goals, society demands and expectations(big role), contingencies are what life brings. This goes a long way in determining if a life is easier than that of someone else.

Did u just say I was generalizing?? From the mofo that is trying to prove that there exist a hierarchy of life difficulty based on gender??

To go a step further what is the yardstick u're using to measure difficult. A problem that seems mighty to one can be seen as a hitch to others. You are stu*pid for ur reply to me, it shows how shallow u think. A word of advice from a big sister: take a chill pill, relax and think properly before you reply next time. I won't be this nice.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
He got two likes?? The amount of st*upidity on Nairaland never fails to amaze him. I'm sure I'll find another to top this one on another thread.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: The truth is that humans face problems, but the female specie face more problems than the male. You can judge from history and the stigmatization and the rights denied some specie of human simply because they are female.

Unless you wanna argue for arguing sake. It is easier being a male, than a female!
I am sorry did the OP refer to history? I thought we were drawing conclusions based on natural shît and not dominance
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am sorry did the OP refer to history? I thought we were drawing conclusions based on natural shît and not dominance
You dont have to be sorry. History has instances that clearly shows the maltreatment of a particular specie of humans simply because they are women. The OP does not have to mention it before i deduce my conclusions from there and what i have already seen presently as well. . .

Natural shît and dominance is just one of many instances.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: You dont have to be sorry. History has instances that clearly shows the maltreatment of a particular specie of humans simply because they are women. The OP does not have to mention it before i deduce my conclusions from there and what i have already seen presently as well. . .

Natural shît and dominance is just one of many instances.

Dude, you organised a debate here so you should know that taking this into history has noting to do with this topic. If the OP has referred to history, then it would have been a basis for argument and contention.
I am sticking to biology and that's where I stay.
Besides the OP did not say do you think it WAS easier being male or female, he said IS. Present tense so even if you should argue socio-economic factors, argue about now and not history.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
It can't get any more ludacris than this. (History-gender inequality and "culture") Cut the bullsh*t, women allowed the inequality!! We allowed the culture and we definitely allowed the discrimination. We can't use that to gain any sympathy and say we live a harder life when we have women that strongly believe it's a pleasure that defines who they are as women.

Now, who is to say disability to vote, inability to work constitutes a hard life. People let's think deeply and take into consideration so many factors that is impossible to measure.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude, you organised a debate here so you should know that taking this into history has noting to do with this topic. If the OP has referred to history, then it would have been a basis for argument and contention.
I am sticking to biology and that's where I stay.
Besides the OP did not say do you think it WAS easier being male or female, he said IS. Present tense so even if you should argue socio-economic factors, argue about now and not history.
History affected now. . . It cannot be left out.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by pendo89(f): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
donguutti: As a male, i would say its more difficult being a Female,
1. the thought of having a monthly bleeding cycle is a NO for me

2.The specter of having a pot-belly for 9 months only( i prefer longer durations), Ante-natal , Labor etc ,
is just too much for me.
3.The possibility of a baby sucking my breasts gives me goose bumps. (What if a problem child bites my nipples)

4.The prospects of wearing high heels , mini skirts(with my hairy legs) is just to scary to imagine .

Females especially mothers tend to think, care and worry alot........i dont have the strength to do all that.
BABA G_D, if i would be reincarnated in my next life,please dont make me a female, i am not strong enough.
Even if its not possible for me to return as a guy , then i prefer to be a TREE, a Rubber Tree in particular,
*******at least i would be used as raw material in making latex and ******* grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin this one is a case
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: History affected now. . . It cannot be left out.
Not everyone allow their history to judge them and decide how they live bro. Some people can decide that history is gone and they chart a new course for their life
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Not everyone allow their history to judge them and decide how they live bro. Some people can decide that history is gone and they chart a new course for their life
I am not talking about the history of an individual but the history of women. It is only of recent that we have women standing up for their rights and they are still on the struggle. If life was easier for them that would have been needless. But we all know that is not the case. Women have always been marginalized simply because they are women. Add to that fact the pains they go thru as women and as mothers. The societal pressures they face because they are women. Some companies in America pay women less than their male counterparts simply because they are women.

It is just a fact that we have it easier than the female folk. They cannot just wake up and decide to chart a new course for themselves cos they are still living in the same conditions! Even those that decide to stand up for their rights as humans are looked down on simply because they are women.

We all have challenges, but women face more.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
**sighs**
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by otokx(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
both has its uses
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pseudo-feminist kids have hijacked a good thread smh...

Topic:

I don't know but it depends on the individual and their immediate environment... It would be simplistic to say being a man is more difficult, if you consider the "baggage" that comes with being a woman as well... I definitely can't go through menstral pains, child birth, and the other things women go through lol...

I'd rather be a man than be a woman - however, none is easier than the other...
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by pendo89(f): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
I don't know how it feels like being a man.But I have enjoyed being Female and still do.Wouldn't like to see hairs on my chest and face! angry
Neither do I want a body like wood. grin I love my soft body and smooth skin.
I don't want to chase girls all round the neighbourhood.Stress.
The thought of taking a girl home to meet her parents is scary.
By the way, the physical challenges listed by some men here, bring immense satisfaction to females.Discomfort yes, short lasting,but great satisfaction.

Now when it comes to life in general, women have to put in double effort to get noticed esp in the workplace.
Ok the more I think about this topic the more factors I feel need to be considered since a woman's body is made to bear certain challenges.She CAN because she is female,so does the man.
No conclusion for me.I love being female.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
pendo89: I don't know how it feels like being a man.But I have enjoyed being Female and still do.Wouldn't like to see hairs on my chest and face! angry
Neither do I want a body like wood. grin I love my soft body and smooth skin.
By the way, the challenges listed by some men here bring immense satisfaction to females.Discomfort yes, short lasting,but great satisfaction.
You have sense jare!
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
Both are....
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by rafou001(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
Male would be my choice ALL Day EVERY Day cheesy
women hardely get to high positions in society. that's my main reason.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Femsyn(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Its clearly easier being a male than female. Reason is cos' a female can assume all responsibilities or abilities of a man, while d reverse is not the case. E.g. Being the breadwinner, an authority in d family... Errr... I can even fork out a list of what makes men tick. Howeva, all d aforementioned roles can be assumed by a woman. Now, a man, no matter how super he is, cannot breastfeed, menstruate, undergo menopause, multi-task effectively in a family, go thru d height of abuse and discrimination dey go thru etc. Women are just all-inclusive in nature. They are what Yorubas call "gbogbo n se". They can develop most of the physical features of a man, be it facial hairs, d chest region, legs, muscle etc
That's why I still prefer my first child being a girl, cos of their multi-tasking abilities. Wonderful creatures... I mean the ones worth being called a woman!!!
Even when it comes to independent child-bearing, its a lot more involving for the woman than a man, IVF etc

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by blogger10(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
Now this is for you and whoever liked your comment:
First of all, this topic reminds me of something kids in elementary and junior high school will ask because they are still fascinated by the changes they're experiencing from puberty and would love to think they're having a harder time just to feel special and grown.

Dude, u and d fool that liked ur comment are too dumb to see that my post wasn't a conclusion but detecting a huge flaw in d direction in which ur argument is leading. As humans in general there are different stages, expectations and individual experiences we go through rit?? Different backgrounds, life goals, society demands and expectations(big role), contingencies are what life brings. This goes a long way in determining if a life is easier than that of someone else.

Did u just say I was generalizing?? From the mofo that is trying to prove that there exist a hierarchy of life difficulty based on gender??

To go a step further what is the yardstick u're using to measure difficult. A problem that seems mighty to one can be seen as a hitch to others. You are stu*pid for ur reply to me, it shows how shallow u think. A word of advice from a big sister: take a chill pill, relax and think properly before you reply next time. I won't be this nice.

And you have to insult me because? I made sense and my comment was liked?
I never knew you were this childish and therefore next time i wouldn't bother myself quoting or replying to your posts. You are still a kid and need to grow up and listen when your elders are talking.
And BTW take this as a big brotherly advise

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Femsyn: Its clearly easier being a male than female. Reason is cos' a female can assume all responsibilities or abilities of a man, while d reverse is not the case. E.g. Being the breadwinner, an authority in d family... Errr... I can even fork out a list of what makes men tick. Howeva, all d aforementioned roles can be assumed by a woman. Now, a man, no matter how super he is, cannot breastfeed, menstruate, undergo menopause, multi-task effectively in a family, go thru d height of abuse and dicrimination dey go thru etc. Women are just all-inclusive in nature. They are what Yorubas call "gbogbo n se".
That's why I still prefer my first child being a girl, cos of their multi-tasking abilities. Wonderful creatures... I mean the ones worth being called a woman!!!
Even when it comes to independent child-bearing, its a lot more involving for the woman than a man, IVF etc
^^
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
Shots fired
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by blogger10(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
pendo89: I don't know how it feels like being a man.But I have enjoyed being Female and still do.Wouldn't like to see hairs on my chest and face! angry
Neither do I want a body like wood
. grin I love my soft body and smooth skin.
By the way, the physical challenges listed by some men here, bring immense satisfaction to females.Discomfort yes, short lasting,but great satisfaction.

Now when it comes to life in general, women have to put in double effort to get noticed esp in the workplace.
Ok the more I think about this topic the more factors I feel need to be considered since a woman's body is made to bear certain challenges.She CAN because she is female,so does the man.
No conclusion for me.I love being female.

Lol, i guess you are thinking like a woman right there.
All those things you mentioned above are like the biggest pluses of men. Without 'em six packs and well built body, you ain't going far with the girls. And the beard gives us that matured look that the girls want
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by bittyend(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:

And you have to insult me because? I made sense and my comment was liked?
I never knew you were this childish and therefore next time i wouldn't bother myself quoting or replying to your posts. You are still a kid and need to grow up and listen when your elders are talking.
And BTW take this as a big brotherly advise

Don't mind her, she's just trying to be a female version of me.

But she ain't gonna make it lmao.

When she gets thrown out by 10 husbands and starts sitting at the front in the church praying for the holy spirit to send her "Mr Right" she'll definitely change her ways. undecided
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by tintingz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thank God for what you are.......men life is very much easy than women......women too get wahala! Makeup dressing things, carry loads for back and front haba! Get pregnant for nine month and nursing the baby......i hear say women get pains.....,i respect women they are really trying....men too dey try you know money money searching to take care of thier woman all the way grin
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
bittyend:

Don't mind her, she's just trying to be a female version of me.

But she ain't gonna make it lmao.

When she gets thrown out by 10 husbands and starts sitting at the front in the church praying for the holy spirit to send her "Mr Right" she'll definitely change her ways. undecided
Be like u, like be a man??

Ain't nobody tryna be u, heffa!! I do me and I 'loo' being a woman!!

lol @ holy spirit. What does "Mr Right" have to do with this though, I'm simply saying u can't outrightly tell which is easier.
I could go further if u want me to, just when I put ur dumb points to shame. Do not result to insults and we're good.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Ezeufi: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
blogger1.0:
What do think? Is it easier to live a girl's life or a boy's life?

And there should be no limit as to choosing the basis of comparison as the question cuts across all aspects of their lives...so you name it.

This thread also serves the purpose of giving us a peek or insight as to what the life of the opposite sëx feels and looks like.

So pls guys, let us hear your inputs

This is a stupid question, and its a measure of someone's brain/grain in nairaland.
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
More shots
Re: Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? by fluffybaby(f): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
sexkillz: I dont need a car to hit me before i know i Will get injured. I dont need to experience it before i know that it is not easy. I have a mother and i know what she goes thru aside from the other wahalas of women.

All i need is a brain to figure out that my life as a man is easier.

Gbam. One does not have to experience everything in life to know how it feels. Everybody both male and female knows that child birth is painful only a fool and an Idiat will ask a man if he experienced it before he believes that it is painful.
When one is not a dunce. As a man or a woman we know how each sex is treated in any society and by any religion, we know what is expected of each gender and so we can sensibly decide if given the chance to choose, which gender we feel has the chance to live with less stress, more choices, more freedom and less danger with a wider opportunity to achieve success in life. Any way sha, mans life is less complicated and easier to live and enjoy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Think You're Pretty Or Handsome? Why? / The Sweet Price Of Masturbation / Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.