Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. (4070 Views)

Sickest Punchlines From Nairaland Rappers This Year Being 2012 / The Battle Line Has Been Drawn: Classick Vs The Stupid Wannabe Gods Of Nairaland! / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2012
One of tha sickest group battle is about to hit nairaland once more

in due time time, we all will know the leading ILLnest group.

Maximum of SIX(6) RAPPERS needed.

Brawlers taking part will be divided into 2 GROUPS namely THE-GLADS and THE-SPARTAZ..

Judges for this group battle are MIKUS, DJ5NAIRA and SIDDOGG

RULES:

- 15BARS ( 30lines).. Each participant is to spit 5BARS(10lines).. Digg?

- NO BITING

-NO VERSES MODIFICATION

CRITERIAS FOR VERDICT
-
1. METAPHORz
-
2. PUNCHLINEz

-3. CREATIVITY
-
4. WORDPLAY
-
5. MULTIES
-
6. FLOW

-7. GANGSTER

DEADLNE FOR ENTRY IS SATURDAY 17TH-NOVEMBER 2012...
Just say "LETz-KICK-IT" if ur in and up for thiz.
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2012
lets go there..... how can we sign up?
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2012
6th sense: lets go there..... how can we sign up?
Just say LETZ-KICK-IT
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by khimwhyte(f): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
i likey. LETS KICK IT
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Datboinazz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
aite...Lets Kick It.
bt abeg..i dnt nid Wacks lyk Khim in my Crew oh. angry
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
6th sense, khim and datboinazz.. Noted..
More fighterz needed lets do thiz...
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by nosagold(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
About time
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
letz gawu......... sws
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
We naw hav.. 6th sense, khimwhyte, datboinazz, nosa-gold.. 2more to go
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2012
LEts KIcKiT
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by KudiKidd(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
Let's kick this shit homie
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okay finally we have:
-6th sense
-khimwhyte
-datboinazz
-nosa gold
-Masterpiece and
-Kudikidd

Fixtures will be displayed before tomorrow..
Y'all keep warming up..
One
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
i hope i get to be in d same group with writers with the mights touch.....
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Datboinazz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
sleakid: Okay finally we have:
-6th sense
-khimwhyte
-datboinazz
-nosa gold
-Masterpiece and
-Kudikidd

Fixtures will be displayed before tomorrow..
Y'all keep warming up..
One
tot wer gon b divided in2 groups first?? who ar "The-Glads nd who ar "The-Spartz"??

1 Like

Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by nosagold(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
He's UNDERCOVER like an fbi agent...only difference is u WRAP YOURSELF IN A BED SHEET/
I pour water over your head while you asleep...
Look! This nigga's having another wet dream/
I'ma rip your ffucking brains out/
Then I put them in books and make everybody read your thoughts out/
No disrespect/ I know you filled with regrets/ cuz the only time u gave a punchline was when your fist was clenched around a ruler still you ain't defeat me yet/
Nosa is the God son/ u niggers is the dumb ones/ I deliver more rounds... Than a mailman with a shot gun/

This is just a taste of what you're gonna face

Nosa
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
TAGS:

UNDER THE GLADS WE HAVE:
1.NOSA-GOLD
2.KUDIKIDD
3.KHIMWHYTE

AND UNDER THA SPARTAZ WE HAVE
1.DATBOINAZZ
2.6TH SENSE
3.MASTERPIECE

remember the rules and stick to em..
Verses shuld be dropped chronologically as the names appear.. that is for the GLADS, nosa drops first, khimwhyte follows den kudikudz likewise the SPARTAz..
After all verses must have been dropped.. It will den me modified and appropriately arranged by SLEAKID then verses belonging to any member of a group wil be posted under such group...
Digg?

DEADLINE FOR DROPPING VERSES is FROM 11th-19th of NOVEMBER 2012..

ALSO STICK TO THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION..
Participants are not allow to comment once dropping has begn until verses are modified..

While comments are welcomed from none fighters.
GOODLUCK. And KEEP IT GANGSTER.
One
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2012
no need wasting rhymes just tell me when it's time
so i can get them credits from the NL world, cos the these cats aint worth a dime.....

seriously when can we start??
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Thawarplay(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
Im late
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Datboinazz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
yo..2 d Mofos in my Crew. 6th & Masterpiece..ya'l bring it Hot!!
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 12:49am On Nov 07, 2012
Datboinazz: yo..2 d Mofos in my Crew. 6th & Masterpiece..ya'l bring it Hot!!

hope u got some street creed?
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by khimwhyte(f): 1:40am On Nov 07, 2012
nice... Nosa and kudikid i see u guys. Hope u up for this.
Guess am dropping right after kudikidd
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by KudiKidd(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
khimwhyte: nice... Nosa and kudikid i see u guys. Hope u up for this.
Guess am dropping right after kudikidd
.. that's what'sAPP honey.. Let do DisS.. where NoSa @ homie.. we need yo presence in disS Shiid...
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by Datboinazz(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2012
6th sense:

hope u got some street creed?
lol..aint gotta worry bout me bro..I'v got more Game dan yur console can ever hold.
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Datboinazz: lol..aint gotta worry bout me bro..I'v got more Game dan yur console can ever hold.

sws....... so where is @MASTERPIECE aint heard anything from him..
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
6th sense:

sws....... so where is @MASTERPIECE aint heard anything from him..

A brova aint gat to say much
Just wanting 4 d sh1t to kick
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by masterpiecer(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
sleakid:

DEADLINE FOR DROPPING VERSES is FROM 11th-19th of NOVEMBER 2012..

Seriously guys, I tink d gap within d deadline is too long (11th - 19th)
Wat do y'll tink?
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2012
NOTIFICATION
Dont forgit dropping of verses starts tomorrow..
Git ya verses ready.
One
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
masterpiecer:

A brova aint gat to say much
Just wanting 4 d sh1t to kick

feel u bro.....
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by 6thsense1: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
masterpiecer:

Seriously guys, I tink d gap within d deadline is too long (11th - 19th)
Wat do y'll tink?

true 9days to drop 5 bars!!! too freaking long......
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by KudiKidd(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
heyLo adMINs.. i think we got a problem with NOSA... where he at?
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by sleakid(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2012
U need nat worry about the date. Itz okay so everybody will av enough time to drop his/her verse
Re: The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. by nosagold(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
Guy I got an exam so I've been studying... It finishes on the 23rd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz / 2008 Nairaland Rap Up / Rapaholicz Only - Broke Asses Outside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.