Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Start Importation Of Used Laptop And Mobile Phone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Importation Of Used Laptop And Mobile Phone (2255 Views)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Need Money? Start Importation Business From Home With Just $270! Start Now: / Start Importation With Just N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Importation Of Used Laptop And Mobile Phone by dav8id(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
If u've being thinking of what bizness 2 start,then consider UK used laptop,blackberry,ipad,nokia phone ,camera etc. These gadget sell quick and get them direcj 4rom UK.buy in bulk and get a low price. What about non-tested?

Start now and see how profitable it is..

Call 07037781319
Re: Start Importation Of Used Laptop And Mobile Phone by dav8id(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Whice one u prefer? Importing solar charger for mobile phone or laptop
Re: Start Importation Of Used Laptop And Mobile Phone by soladnet14: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
pls i need complete info on this biz. thanks.
Re: Start Importation Of Used Laptop And Mobile Phone by sonety2k(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Kindly update us with the details
Re: Start Importation Of Used Laptop And Mobile Phone by dav8id(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
moving higher is my target. there is alot of money to made doing this business. yes, you can make profit selling used laptop and blackberry phones.you can do this business either by importing it or buy from importers at wholesale price and resell it for profit... used blackberry is hot cake now as is more profitable than new ones,also used blackcerry sell quick than new ones...
get train by those who are alredy into the business and avoid those info marketer who only sale info without practice what they preach..

there is big profit to make selling used laptop and blackberry phone...LeT me train you on how to start the business locally then you upgrade internationally when you meet the requirement,i started locally before upgraded to international..you can make profit buying from importer here in nigeria and resell it here...

talk to me thru phone or email if you are interested...

see up there

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Printing(banners, Rollup Stands,branding, T-shirts)etc / Whether You're Hosting A Fancy Cocktail Party Or Just Snacking / Learn To Play The Violin And Other String Instruments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.